Danielle's Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her head, nearly touching it to Grant's knee. "Yes, sir," she muttered. "I'll improve."

He tipped her chin up to look at him. "That's exactly what I want to hear. Your improvement benefits your personal development. Honoring rules and accepting consequences for mistakes or errors in judgment takes integrity and commitment. You're on the right track, Danielle."

Her heart swelled with the compliment he gave her and a smile broke out on her face.

"You must be hungry after the long day," he said.

If she had been his intimate partner, aftercare should have consisted of him pulling her into his arms and reassuring her that he thought she was special and wonderful and worth every second of his time and attention. He should have picked her up and carried her into the bedroom for the kind of tender lovemaking that his experience taught him women were so fond of. Instead, he went to her kitchen, washed his hands, and whipped up a quick meal for her as a peace offering. Providing nourishment demonstrated his care for her and would have to serve in the stead of the tenderness he so badly wanted to give her. He invited her to sit at the dining table and set a BLT on toasted bread with carrot sticks and ranch dressing in front of her. He assured her that though a mistake had been made today, she was now forgiven. She handled her punishment well, and he was proud of the progress she'd made.

"Why didn't you make yourself a sandwich too?" Danielle asked after her first bite.

"It's not my food, Danielle."

She smiled. "I could have spared the bacon and carrot sticks for you."

His heart swelled. "Next time," he said before he bid her a good night and left.

12