All Comments on 'Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03a'

by SexKettle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cosmasdevcosmasdev12 months ago

Nice story build, can't wait for 03b!

whackedandflatwhackedandflat12 months ago

Good. Anton definitely should get his hands on poor Dani for awhile. I thought that perhaps Luis would knock up Aria and Dani would be worried the whole time that Anton wouldn't pull out because she doesn't know him very well.

I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing. Just spectacular writing. The slow ratcheting-up of tension is masterful. I look forward to the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is an absolutely awesome story!! Looking forward to the continuation. Hope it's out soon

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hello. You've worked a miracle as a writer. The tension builds throughout the story and does not culminate in six pages of the story. Please don't make us wait months for a sequel. We're all in suspense for what's to come. Thomas

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn you’re amazing, my heart is pounding.

Qwer12Qwer1212 months ago
Love This 5 Star Story

Everything about this story is outstanding. The story telling, the character development, the drama, the plot and the sex. Just so well done and top shelf entertainment. Cannot wait until the next chapters. Just Outstanding. Thanks for your time to write it. Cheers

auhound49auhound4912 months ago
YAY!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Well worth the wait!

Your writing can never be too long. You keep up suspense very well. Once you do part B I hope you will continue this series. First with Dani as if she gets well spermed bye or both we have to find out what the result is, then you have mentioned a few friends of hers that may lust to try the hottest sex there is.

I am very happy that you now have an IR aspect to this. My wife was black and we both found the skin color contrast to be damn hot. It is even hotter risking pregnancy with a possible black baby as IR sex and especially IR babies are still, unfortunately, considered naughty, So Dani would have another worry, another reason to have a hugggge adrenaline rush.

PS. When she finally gives birth I hope you have her adopt out so she can have lots of anonymous preg risk sex (along with other proper sluts, perhaps a group preg risk party?). It is hard to fuck when one is changing diapers.

cosmasdevcosmasdev12 months ago

I was wondering, which famous girl do you have in mind which resembles each of the characters? I'm sure you have though of that before :)

SexKettleSexKettle11 months agoAuthor

@cosmasdev - Certainly I have. The human brain is incapable of "inventing" faces, so to speak, so any character one comes up with will be based physically on a person who already exists in real life to some extent.

That being said, I'm hesitant to say who I have in mind since a big part of a story like this, in my view, is for people to have their own idea of what the characters look like. I don't want to compromise that by offering a "correct" interpretation, being the author.

However, if you really want to know who I have in mind, you are welcome to PM me. Additionally, it would be very interesting to know what/who you think they look like and how it compares to what I had in mind.

auhound49auhound4911 months ago
So damn hot!!!!

I love what you said about the risk of loosing:

"Did Aria really understand what she was potentially signing herself up for? The mind-meltingly sleepless nights? The utter loss of her free time? The bodily scars, marks, and loose skin, permanent physical reminders of her sacrifice?"

Yessssss, that is what really ups the stakes and makes it an even hotter thrill, a real adrenaline rush!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexKettle@SexKettle
A page for the smuttier stuff I write. 'Pandora's Box' is a series about an increasingly slutty college girl named Daniella Cruz, detailing her sexual escapades both inside and outside the eponymous Pandora’s Box, a risqué and highly exclusive cabaret club. These misadventure...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES