Dani's Slutty Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani shuffled even closer on her belly as she took Ryan's balls in a delicate hand and gave them a cautious massage, not content to accidentally squeeze their wriggling contents into her mouth before she had a chance to ride his cock. She gasped in the sweet rush of oxygen as she pulled back once more, the juices of her oral blessing spattering down her chin and across her tits.

Ryan sat up and strung a finger around Dani's panties, which were still stretched just above her knees. She released his cock with slimy pre-cum gleaming in her palm, and they both helped to strip off her panties before Ryan gripped the bunched up ring of Dani's top, her only remaining item of clothing, and tugged it up her torso. Her tits rose like balloons as the fabric caught on their buxom fullness, refusing to be taken away without a fight. Ryan yanked harder, and Dani grunted as the material abraded her nipples with its relinquishing hold, adding fuel to the fire in her loins.

The bed shook precariously as Ryan's huge frame crashed back down against it, on his back once more with a hand lazily stroking his cock. Arousal frothed in Dani's belly like the waves that broke against the coastal cliffs at night. The look he gave her told her everything. Sure, foreplay was fun. But it wasn't why they had gone home together.

Dani swung her leg over to straddle Ryan in reverse cowgirl, her lean back and bubble butt staring him in the face and her toned calves rubbing up against his sides. She glanced down, peeling a strand of hair from the edge of her cheek, and her breath froze in her throat as she realised she had forgotten to get her condom out. Ryan's cockhead, slathered in pre-cum, was barely a couple of inches away from her completely unprotected pussy, and a cloud of butterflies exploded in her belly as she felt its heat sweep against her thighs.

"Ready?" Ryan asked. She could tell just from his tone that he was grinning. Dani's heart shot up into her throat as she opened her mouth to stop him...

...only for her protest to evaporate into nothing as the shimmering head of Ryan's cock pressed between her soaking lips with a satisfying squish. Dani's begging crevice parted immediately to the invader, aiding its entry with pools of dripping wetness that had merged in the creases of her hot pussy, and her mouth dropped open in a long moan saturated with arousal.

Ryan hadn't entered her completely -- yet. He still had his giant fist curled around his shaft, preventing more than a couple of inches from entering her. Instead, he began to rub his pre-cum covered tip across Dani's flooded labia, spilling droplets of her yearning grool down his length and atop his crotch.

"Oh, you dirty tease," Dani groaned, closing her eyes tightly in frustration and squeezing the edges of her nails into Ryan's skin as the sublime sensation threatened to send all thoughts of the condom spinning from her mind.

"You like that?" Ryan asked, running a hand up and down Dani's tensed thigh. "You're not the only one who can tease, baby." He raised his hips to force the pressure a little more, and Dani whined as his tip hooked her entrance before slipping out again with a quiet pop.

"Unf! You bastard! Just put it in already!" Dani's eyes shot open. The butterflies in her stomach began to whirl even faster, bouncing against her insides as droplets of perspiration lined her forehead. She hadn't actually just said that, had she?

The condom! You need to get the condom!

"Oh, you want it in?" Dani's request had just made Ryan even more intent on driving her as crazy as possible. He dipped into her, his cock sinking almost a full two inches inside before he pulled out again. "Fuck, you're tight! I bet a slut like you loves getting her little pussy stretched and creampied, am I right?"

Dani's only answer was a shrill whine, paralysed as she was by the dangerously bare cock that explored her wanting folds. Every nuzzle of Ryan's slick glans against her entrance released breaths that grew heavier and heavier from each passing probe until she was gasping frenziedly, her head thrown to the ceiling, grinding her sex along the head of his perilous tool. The urge to sink her unprotected pussy along his bare shaft was insurmountable, and Dani whimpered in desperation as her body aggressively pulsed with need like a buzzing alarm clock. Ryan shifted, grabbed her hip, and tightened his grip as he began to push...

You dumb bitch! Stop him! Get the condom! Now!

"Unh! Wait!" Dani's hand shot down and knocked Ryan's manhood aside at the last second. "Slow your roll, big guy! You gotta put this on." She reached over the side of the bed and grabbed her purse to fish out the condom. Ryan's reaction upon seeing it was entirely expected -- the falling face, the knitted brow -- a reaction Dani had received dozens of times.

"Really?" Ryan eyed the condom like it was a personal insult. "I got the vibe you were the kinda girl who didn't mess with shit like that."

"What kinda girl is that? I'm not on birth control. You gotta put it on."

"Baby, we don't need it, I promise. I've never got a girl pregnant before."

"Well let's keep it that way, maybe?"

"I'll pull out. I've done it loads of times. My pull out game is perfect, baby, I swear."

"Yeah, I'm sure you've got the fastest draw in the west," Dani scoffed dryly as she unwrapped the contraceptive. "Look, I'm not super happy about this either. But it's really not a safe time. I'm not taking the risk."

"I can't believe this," Ryan grumbled, his cock lolling to the side and softening at the sight of the condom. Sex with a rubber was never as good as the real deal. The realisation that he truly was going to miss the chance to feel the soft, tight pussy of such an absolute babe clamped around his cock actively pained him. "I can't believe a chick as hot as you isn't on birth control."

Dani raised an eyebrow, not quite sure what Ryan meant by this as she tossed the foil wrapper aside. "Want me to put it on you?" She batted her smoky eyelashes at him, and was pleased to see that this, paired with a cute smile, was enough to get Ryan's cock standing hard once again.

"Well I'm not putting it on," he relented with a hint of a smile. Dani pouted with her full, sultry lips as she gently blew on the condom to get the tip out. She pinched it gingerly, conscious that her nails could easily tear a hole in it, before expertly rolling it down Ryan's shaft and releasing it with a snap. She sat back and admired her handiwork, a sense of relief already flooding her. She was safe -- there would be no belly-swelling accidents tonight.

"You're pretty good at that," Ryan noted as Dani straddled his hips in the same position as before.

"Practice makes perfect," Dani shrugged with a grin. Her fingers skimmed Ryan's cock as she gripped it and guided the latex-clad tip back to her pussy. Now that her reservations had been removed, the ache to have Ryan inside her coursed through her body in thick, yearning streams. She sunk along his length, exhaling slowly as he filled her up. The condom rustled, reminding them of its protective presence and, reassured that every step necessary to ensure her safety had been taken, Dani started to slide her slippery pussy lips up and down Ryan's rigid pole in a series of quickening bounces.

The initial hit of euphoria rolled over her like a rockslide, and a low moan rumbled from Dani's throat as she instinctively began to pump harder. Ryan's thumbs traced the edges of her tailbone as he met her thrusts in rhythm, sending shivers across her back and along her thighs. Her ass cheeks impacted against his groin in a chorus of gratifying thumps as she ground into him harder and faster, the ever-present squidge of the condom reverberating in her ears as it creased under their movements.

Dani burrowed her nails into Ryan's hips, holding on tightly as she threw back her head and loosed a gasp towards the ceiling. She thirsted for the bliss of her initial entry to carry through her body like a roaring river, rather than the frustratingly tepid stream that trickled across her presently. Her nails dug in tighter, and Dani closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the feeling of Ryan's cock stroking into her, building her up as it drove against her pussy walls with such tingling endurance to try and satisfy the ache in her loins.

Her eyes flew open again. The mugginess of the room was too apparent, crawling over her skin like a towel heavy with stagnant water and slowing her movements to a sluggish pace. The ache in her pussy was still there, persistent and stubborn, but it was refusing to melt against the pleasuring of her body like it was supposed to. Instead the sensation was dulled -- she could feel Ryan going in and out of her, but the satisfaction that was supposed to build instead evaporated against the parting of her pussy lips with every stroke.

No, this wasn't right. Dani moved her hands from Ryan's hips -- was she holding on too firmly? She could hear him huffing and puffing beneath her too. Was he feeling the strain as much as she was? Was it the heat of the room, perhaps, getting to them both?

Dani grunted and grimaced, glad that Ryan couldn't see her face as she straightened up and tried to ride with a little more rhythm, timing her thrusts to the creaking of the bed frame. But it was no use. Her pussy tightened and tightened in protest with every movement until it seemed intent on restricting her entirely, clamping around Ryan's cock and begging her to stop as it stuck against the condom.

"You okay?" Ryan asked beneath her. His only view was of Dani's back, but the harshening of her frustrated breaths was obvious to his ears, not to mention the way her body seemed to fidget against him in jerky, aggravating motions. Even the friction of her tight tunnel around his cock was starting to feel a little too rough, even edging on painful.

"I'm fine," Dani snapped as she took a deep breath and tried to ride harder. But it was all extra effort for no gain and she slumped to a near stop, wincing as a dull, pulsing soreness began to emanate from between her legs.

Something was wrong... very wrong. This wasn't sex. Nothing about this felt good. It was muted -- a faded shadow of what it was supposed to be.

"You don't seem to be-"

"Shh!" Dani cut Ryan off sharply as she looked down at her groin, her pussy still stuffed full of his cock. What the hell was happening? It was sex, for God's sake -- why didn't it feel good? Why wasn't she enjoying herself? She parted her lower lips gingerly and inspected her flagging pussy. A ball of anxiety knotted itself inside her stomach. Mere moments ago she had been leaking like a broken faucet, coating both her and Ryan in the feminine secretions of her arousal.

Now, she was as dry as the Gobi desert.

"Oh no," Dani whispered, regarding her parched folds with a shudder of horror.

What the hell was happening? Her and Pico had fucked under identical circumstances barely a week ago with no issues. She couldn't think of anything at all that could possibly be different about tonight to cause problems. Well... nothing except...

Dani sunk down on Ryan's dick again, and the piercing fizzle of the condom raked her ears like nails down a chalkboard.

Oh shit.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing," Dani replied quickly, resuming her wretched movements as best she could. "Everything's fine." But the wilted burn of her desiccated pussy as it scraped against the latex barrier was most certainly not fine. She clenched her jaw and began to pick up the pace, driving down along Ryan's length with renewed vigour, keen to prove that she could still enjoy this. But her pussy continued to whine with need, her lips blue and tense as it denied her the pleasure she so desperately sought until she did what it wanted... what they both wanted.

What they both needed.

A renewed burst of nervousness hit Dani like a tram. Her chest heaved as her breaths grew heavy, her heart pounding away like a blaring alarm.

It's not a safe time. I can't do it. Don't make me do it.

But, already, the results were speaking for themselves. Like a valve being released, a stream of adrenaline flickered in Dani's belly. Her body untensed like melting butter, her nipples hardened like freezing ice cream cones, and the oppressive chafing of the latex suddenly felt a little less overwhelming as Dani glanced down and saw that glowing beads of wetness were once more pooling in her folds, flowing as easily as the Nile. All at the thought of removing that pesky condom, and riding Ryan's naked cock the way nature intended.

Who was she to deny herself the heated, wonderous pleasure that the evening ahead could offer? After all, the condom could always break, or come off. She was never truly safe... so why not take the risk just that little bit further?

It was also completely her decision. Nobody else was forcing her to do this. She would be in complete control, especially since she was riding on top of Ryan, and she was free to stop at any point. So, really, how much danger was she putting herself in?

It was, as it turned out, the easiest decision of the entire night.

Dani reared up, reached between her legs, and seized the condom by the tip. Her nostrils flared as she pulled on it hard. She glared down at the contraceptive that had sought to deny her a night of fun, and her pulse sped as one of her nails accidentally tore through the latex and opened a great split in the side.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Ryan's tone was laden with disbelief.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Dani replied, a distinct tremble to her voice. Her sweating fingers slid off the rubber, which flopped halfway off Ryan's dick, and she grabbed it again. The condom crinkled in protest as it clung on desperately, Dani's curling fingers forcing it up slowly against its will.

"But... I thought you said..."

"You want me to leave it on?"

But almost the entire condom was off now, scrunched up in Dani's fist. "No, no, no," Ryan said, shaking his head frantically. "I... uh, I mean, if you want it off, then by all means-"

"Great." Dani's heart flipped as she tore off their only condom, quite literally -- with a loud snap, it not only sprung off Ryan's cock but also split down the middle right to the bottom, rendered utterly impotent by her fervour.

Dani settled herself back over Ryan, guiding his newly bared cock back to her entirely vulnerable pussy. She allowed herself to indulge for a moment, rolling the heated pole in her palm and then treating herself to a few teasing strokes across her lips. It was more than enough to get her back in the mood, with translucent streams of pre-cum adding to her already glistening folds.

Right as she readied herself to have him enter her once more, Dani paused and nervously looked over her shoulder at Ryan. "You said your pull out game is perfect, right?" The tremble to her voice intensified, sputtering like an old engine. "You said you've done it loads of times?" She watched him expectantly, her eyes creased with concern. "Ryan?"

"I have, babe," Ryan smiled gleefully, raising a hand and bringing it down hard against Dani's firm rump. The tanned skin rippled satisfyingly, and the brunette made the tiniest, cutest whimper in response. "You'll see." His eyes gleamed behind her like glow-worms in the dark.

Dani could feel his cockhead nestled between her lower lips, pressing into her sex. One thrust of his hips and he'd be inside her, completely unprotected. She nodded, trying to force herself to relax. "Okay. Cool." She repositioned, squatting above Ryan, and then hesitated again. "You better be telling the truth. Okay? I am not looking to get knocked-"

"Look, baby, it'll be fine, okay?" Ryan cut her off, grinning cockily. "I told you, I've never got a girl preggers before. Trust me, you'll be alright."

Dani rolled her tongue against her cheek as she considered Ryan's claims. But the limitless frustration of the condom debacle had her pent-up massively, and her resolve shattered right there and then as Ryan took his dick back in his hand and once again began to rub it across her folds.

Fuck it.

"Okay," Dani nodded, "just be careful- OH!" With a single drive of his hips, Ryan's bare cock thrust through her velvet walls, parting them with daring ease as grool and pre-cum squeezed from her begging pussy and ran down his shaft like a wet sponge being wrung. Dani's eyes rolled to the back of her head as a glorious, overpowering flame of desire streaked through her like a comet -- so ready was her body for a full-on fucking that her ordinarily vice-like pussy barely yielded any resistance to Ryan's manhood, pulling him right in to the hilt and anchoring him in place.

"Oh, God," Dani panted, looking back over her shoulder with a rising grin on her face. Now this was more like it. Something prickled against the curve of her ass cheeks, and she smiled serenely as Ryan's hands cupped her round rump and pushed her upwards. Spurred on by his wordless urging, she began to bounce atop Ryan's cock, aided by the solid press of his hands against the warmth of her ass. Her mouth dropped open as a torrent of gasps spilled from deep inside her, each one an affirmation of how badly she needed every perfectly punishing stroke that speared her tight slit.

The creaking of the bed grew distressed as the two horny students rocked it to its foundations. It filled Ryan's ears as he bucked harder into Dani, her longing wails and lustful moans filling his room with the intimate declarations of her pleasure. Like waves roiling against the sandy shores of the beach, her hips and ass ground back and forth across his groin with precision that was simultaneously measured and yet as wild as the sea itself. The starlit sky shined off the arching motions of her lean back, combining with a gossamer gleam of perspiration that cast shadows over her toiling muscles.

Ryan could hear Dani's tits juddering violently, swinging forward and clapping back heavily against her chest in flawless rhythm with his frenzied thrusts. Her bubble butt rebounded off his crotch with a fastidiousness built upon uninhibited ecstasy, every heavy strike causing both cheeks to ripple deliciously. With such a symphony of slaps and cracks shooting in all directions, it sounded for all the world as if Dani and Ryan's own naked bodies were applauding the fierce zeal with which they fucked.

Dani slowed to a stop, scrambling for breath as she pitched her knees back into the sheets, readjusting with her ass pointed straight at Ryan. He took advantage in the only way he seemed to know how, launching a series of well-aimed strikes against her reddened butt cheeks. Dani cried out in delight and arched her back with each one, the singing of her skin as joyful as it was intense.

"You sure like spanking me, huh?" Dani grinned, lifting her haunches and offering herself for even more punishment.

"Just making sure you know who's boss," Ryan answered, taking the bait enthusiastically.

CRACK!

"Unf!" Dani reeled from the strike, panting gratefully into the air. "Mm, I don't know if it's working. I'm a pretty slow learner."

"Then I guess you need a harder lesson." Ryan seized Dani's wrists in an iron grip and pulled them behind her. He began to drive inside her with the speed of an industrial piston, his bare cock slapping into her unprotected pussy with such ferociousness that Dani's damp snatch squeaked like a mouse in tune with her own endless squealing. Flecks of feminine grool and pre-cum spilled from the few tiny gaps available in her tightly packed orifice, raining down atop Ryan's groin.

Euphoric pleasure was etched into every inch of Dani's face. As her athletic body yielded to Ryan's frenzied fucking, however, her mind raced with the implications of the choice she had made, the one that had led her to this point. Was this the type of girl she was now? The type who couldn't get off without the feeling of bare cock drilling her pussy? How in the world could she possibly think that she was no longer tempting fate, no longer daring one brazen boy to go a step too far and blast her full of baby-making sperm?

1...456789