Dani's Slutty Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dani." He took her hand in his own with a sturdy shake, cherishing the velvet softness of her skin just long enough to send a tingle up her arm.

"So, Dani, what did you think of my boy over there?" Ryan nodded in the direction of the exit. Several seconds of confused blinking passed before Dani realised who he was talking about.

"You mean Ollie? Do you know him?"

"He's my roommate."

"Oh. Yeah, he's..." Dani paused, trying to locate the right word. "He's... nice."

"He's nice," Ryan repeated with a chuckle. "Yep, that's what I thought."

"What's so funny?" Dani asked, tilting her head to the side.

Ryan raised his eyebrows as he shifted a little closer to her. "He's a good dude. But he's not quite your type, is he?"

"What would you know about my type?"

"Oh, you know. A guy with a bit more charm, perhaps. One who isn't afraid to look you in the eye." Ryan's easy-going gaze lingered on her.

Subtle, Dani thought to herself. Real subtle. And yet a cute giggle, not dissimilar from that of an infatuated schoolgirl, spilled from her lips before she could stop it. She raised an arm and ran slender fingers through her voluminous hair, tossing it silkily behind her shoulder. "I don't think there are any boys like that here tonight," she tittered.

"No?" Ryan's smirk grew.

"Not that I've seen."

"I don't think you're looking hard enough," Ryan said, sidling even closer. The scent of his cologne was back, fresh and earthy, forcing its way against her senses, although not nearly as oppressively as the fibrous chest that now pressed solidly into her shoulder and supple bosom. Dani's fingers ached at her side, too tempted by the cloud of tension to reach up and run themselves across his granite pecs. His fingers tickled the narrowness of her bare waist before settling upon her tailbone. Teasingly close to her butt, but not quite close enough.

At that point the bartender returned, cracking their glasses down on the counter sharply. Their first sips were taken in silence, or as much silence as was possible under the tyrannical reign of dance music and chattering conversations.

"Yours looks good," Ryan noted. "Wanna try mine?"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Dani asked with a coquettish smile.

"Do I need to?" Ryan leaned in further, his hot breath skimming her lips. "You seem like the kinda girl who's always down for a good time." Dani's mouth parted, the temptation to take the bait nearly seizing her, until she turned her head towards the bar at the last second. She couldn't let him think he had her this easily. This was an intricate dance with a clear message: I'm not a slut, so you'll need to put some effort in.

"Maybe I am," she answered carefully as his eyes flashed with curiosity at her aloofness. "But maybe I'm also very picky about who I like to have a good time with."

"I haven't seen you talking to anyone else for as long as you've been talking to me," Ryan observed. His hand started to drift downwards over the curve of her ass, to which the glossy fabric of her miniskirt held so tightly, a flimsy decoration to celebrate its toned roundness. He could already imagine sliding the garment down this slut's smooth legs, and his cock twitched to life behind his chinos at the thought of what she had hidden away down there.

"What's to stop me changing that?" Dani shifted her flared hips to the side and Ryan's hand slipped loosely off her butt. The cocksure edge to his grin faltered -- ever so slightly -- as he looked back at her, his mouth curled in frustration.

So it was possible to tongue-tie him, Dani realised with a satisfied smirk. She'd always had a thing for boys like him -- the ones with insurmountable confidence, the ones who assumed they could just take what they wanted. But it never hurt to bring them down a peg or two, for fun if nothing else, but also to drive home the fact that she was the prize here -- and the one with the power.

"Nothing," Ryan admitted, shrugging casually as his cocky charm resumed. "Walk away if you want. But where would be the fun in that?"

"The look on your face as I walk away could be quite fun," Dani mused, taking a sip of her cocktail. As she returned the glass to the counter, Ryan reached for it with such languid ease that it bordered on apathy. Their fingers skimmed on her withdrawal like the lick of a summer breeze.

"Then walk away. No skin off my back." Ryan's teeth shimmered with a cheeky glint as he raised the glass to his mouth and tipped back the entirety of the remaining contents. Dani stared, her mouth hung open in outrage, as he returned the empty glass to the counter. "The look on your face is pretty fun right now," he observed with jovial wryness.

"You cheeky- buy me another one!" Dani demanded, unable to stop herself from laughing with amazement at Ryan's sheer nerve. "Right now!"

"Gladly," Ryan said, as cool as drifting snow as he raised his hand for the bartender's attention.

Dani stepped forwards and snatched his arm in both hands as a smile slowly built on her face. Her coral-coloured nails dug into his sleeve as she leaned in close, breathing the spirituous sweetness of her cocktail breath against his dimpled chin. "You're not going anywhere until you've bought me that drink," she simpered.

"You were the one who wanted to walk away," Ryan noted with a wink.

"Yeah, well, I guess free drinks are worth staying for." His touch returned to her tailbone, lingering momentarily, before this time continuing on its downward slide until it rested atop the arch of her round rump. Through the thin skirt, his fingertips skimmed the pliable yet firm skin with the subtlest caress, and he felt Dani's body thaw completely as she relaxed into him.

It really was all too easy. She certainly seemed to think she was playing him, but he had dealt with cockteases like her a hundred times before. He still, however, had his final hand to play -- the dealbreaker that would either have her begging to ride his dick, or throwing her drink in his face. It was risky but, when it worked, it worked wonders.

Ryan sank his fingers into Dani's butt with a modicum of extra force. "Damn, baby. You know, I really can't decide if I like you more from the front, or the back."

Dani regarded her charming companion with an amused roll of the eyes. "Go on then, Casanova. What's that supposed to mean?"

"From the front you have that gorgeous face and those perfect tits. But from the back there's this sweet, thick ass of yours." His fingers dug even deeper, and Dani arched her back with the faintest gasp.

"So, you're saying my face looks like my ass?" she asked light-heartedly. She tried to keep the teasing tone in her voice, but his grip on her butt was rapidly becoming a particularly provocative distraction.

Ryan's grin grew even wider. "Baby, all I care about is they both have holes I wanna stick my tongue in."

"You dirty fucker!" Dani recoiled with indignation, slapping Ryan's hand from her bum. Her jaw hit the ground with slack-jawed disbelief and yet, almost instantaneously, she couldn't help breaking into incredulous laughter at his utter audacity. Who the hell did this guy think he was?

Ryan struggled to suppress his own laughter at her reaction, but he said nothing. His hand ventured to Dani's hip. Her pulse jittered like a ringing alarm clock as he ran it lightly up her tapering waist, the prickling sensation of skin against skin offering an enticing window into the impure thoughts that now fired like darts through both of their heads.

"I can't believe you actually just said that," Dani muttered. He certainly didn't seem to give a shit about what she thought of him. That brash smile, the daring glint in his eye that explored every curve of her body without fear of punishment... he was exactly the type of guy she liked. The type who saw the things he wanted, went for them, and didn't apologise for a damn thing.

And, tonight, what he clearly wanted was her.

Ryan's hand paused barely an inch under the cusp of her breast, bunching up the hem of her top. Her nipples were already hardening, the tips poking out like spears and shivering as if begging for his touch to grace them.

"Take your hand off me," Dani said quietly, meeting his gaze.

But please don't.

"No." He spoke the single word with weighted dominance.

"My body, my rules," Dani said, her voice reduced to a whisper. She had to show some resistance -- again, she wasn't a slut. But she cringed silently at every word, scared that she had misjudged him, that he would get cold feet and back off.

But he didn't. Thank God he didn't.

Ryan's thumb flicked up, the nail brushing the underside of her boob. Roguery tugged at the corners of his mouth and flickered like candles behind his eyes. Dani bit her lip as the urge to return his prurient contact nipped away at her. She could always hold that strong arm of his again. His chest and abs were obvious choices too. The most tempting offer, of course, lay between his legs. And all the while, thought after thought raced through her mind at the speed of light as she realised she had no idea what he was going to do next.

The bartender returned with their new drinks, his face tightened with burning envy before the calls of waiting customers took him away again. Dani reached for her cocktail, nearly dropping it as the glass slipped through her palm. She raised it upwards, the straw stabbing her in the chin, and she realised her hand was trembling.

"Having a little trouble, baby?" Smugness reigned in Ryan's voice as he plucked Dani's drink from her hand without a word of protest. Instead of downing it this time, he placed it back on the bar. The next thing Dani knew, his arm was coiling around her tiny waist like a jungle snake encircling its prey, his fingers cast against the tightness of her toned abs. "Perhaps you need me to loosen you up a little."

Ryan's thumb and finger pinched her chin, forcing her head up with an effortless flick of the wrist. His breath teased her mouth, the warmth of his body pulled her in like a magnet and, finally, when she just about couldn't take it anymore, Dani bounded onto her tiptoes, seized a fistful of Ryan's shirt, and sunk her lips into his with heated passion.

"Mmph!" Ryan backed Dani up until her pliable bubble butt pressed against the barrier of the bar counter, eliciting a muted grunt from the pinned brunette. He held her tight, his kiss as forceful as his words, and her lips parted with a muffled moan to the authoritative push of his mouth as his tongue probed past them, latching on and drawing her in even deeper.

Ryan hungered for her -- the way his hands began to roam her body freely with a mind of their own, desiring to pluck and rub and taste her nubile flesh. Sparks exploded down the length of Dani's arms and spine like a chain of firecrackers as the wet sounds of their frantic snogging echoed in her ears, overcoming and silencing the rhythmless club noise. Even the taste of vodka that lingered in his mouth, a taste she usually disliked so much on its own, drew her in like a butterfly to sweetened nectar.

Her hands began to wander too, combing through his wiry hair and down the impressive brawn of his rugby player's physique. Yet she was falling behind as he attacked the jutting globes of her breasts, fondling them avidly through her crop top, before turning to her miniskirt and forcing one side of it up her sun-kissed thigh. Lust pooled in Dani's panties as his ferocity led to him brushing mere centimetres from the coveted prize between her legs, and a volcanic flush plumed up her body as a stray finger prodded her hot sex through the thin fabric. A silent promise to prove just how much of a lewd little skank she really was...

"You're a fucking knockout, baby. I want you. I want you now," he growled as Dani, all in a fluster, giggled light-headedly. "Are you in? Or are you out?"

"What do you think? I'm so fucking in," Dani grinned, carnal lust blossoming in her belly as she dived back for another relieving taste of his addictive lips.

Risky Business

The next half an hour passed in a lust and alcohol fuelled haze for Dani. After dropping a message to her friends' group chat, her and Ryan made their way outside. For ten minutes straight they made out like their lives depended on it, lips glued together as they tumbled and scraped against the rough brickwork, before finally falling into a passing taxi to continue their ceaseless smooching. Ryan's hands were even keener than his mouth, pulling at her top while attempting to infiltrate her miniskirt, and Dani found herself fighting to keep him from stripping her naked right there in the cab. Upon arrival, their progress up the stairs to Ryan's fourth floor student flat was comically slow, highlighted by a stop on every landing for a bout of relentless, deep snogging.

"Here." Ryan directed Dani to a shabby, scratched wooden door. He fiddled in the lock with his key, pausing in the middle to shove his mouth back against hers, before they finally stumbled through into a dark, carpeted hallway with blank white walls. Two doors led off to each side at equal intervals, with one more at the far end.

"Which one's your bathroom?" Dani asked breathlessly, batting Ryan's hands away as he made a brazen grab for her hips. "Stop! Ryan! I wanna freshen up a little!"

Ryan made a noise halfway between a laugh and a groan. "Far end," he said, gesturing to the end of the hallway. "Be quick about it, baby." Dani gave a cute yelp as his hand smacked against her butt, pushing her down the corridor.

"Naughty boy," she simpered, batting her eyelashes over her shoulder and ensuring he got a perfect shot of her swaying bubble butt as she pranced into the bathroom.

"God-fucking-damn," Ryan said under his breath, unable to believe his luck as he backed into his room.

Dani expected, through experience, the absolute worst from a bathroom in an apartment full of boys. She was, therefore, pleasantly surprised to see that it only looked as if a stick of dynamite or two had been set off, as opposed to some of the nuclear blasts she had been subjected to before.

Still, she had no desire to stay for any longer than necessary. Seating herself gingerly on the edge of the toilet seat, Dani unzipped and pulled off her knee-high boots before standing and performing a quick preen in the mirror, fluffing up her brunette curls and readjusting her bra to plump up the already arresting roundness of her cleavage.

Now it was time for the most important part. She placed her purse on the sink and brought out a small, foil package, looking back to her reflection as butterflies began to swirl in her tummy. Dani wasn't on birth control -- it had never agreed with her, causing exceptionally painful periods and devastating mood swings -- and as a result she had been religious in her use of condoms ever since she had started having regular sex.

After all, without their protection, she was a girl permanently in the crosshairs of an unplanned pregnancy.

But times had changed over the past year. Dani's waitressing job at Pandora's Box -- the highly exclusive cabaret club with a whole array of secret sex games played behind closed doors -- had opened her eyes to the thrill of fucking unprotected. The closer she was to her fertile period, the better it felt. It was an addiction, an impulse, and she had long ago passed the point of no return.

It had been especially worse over the last couple of months. Dani had slipped up on exactly two occasions: first fucking her ex-boyfriend bareback on his birthday, and then following suit with her favourite Pandora's Box client almost a month later. She had been incredibly lucky -- both men had willingly pulled out both times, each sparing her from the imperilment of a risky creampie.

Yet the thrill of it had hooked her, and Dani now found herself using condoms as little as she could possibly get away with. Pico, her Spanish lover, had been the first participant in her new regimen. The danger of pregnancy had been minimal, however, since she was still early in her cycle on that night. Not to mention she had made Pico swear on his own name that he would pull out which, to her considerable surprise, he actually had. Better safe than sorry, after all.

Tonight, though, was different. Tonight, she had to be careful. Tonight, Dani wasn't taking any chances, for one very good reason.

She tapped away at her phone, swallowing down the nervous rolling in her belly as she loaded up a fertility tracking app, all the while hoping that she had miscalculated where she was in her cycle, praying that she was safe and that the condom would be entirely unnecessary tonight. As the result appeared on the screen, Dani felt her stomach drop.

FOLLICULAR PHASE

OVULATION IN 5 DAYS

CONCEPTION RATE: HIGH

"Shit." Dani sighed with frustration, closing her eyes and grimacing. So much for a bout of bareback birthday sex. It wasn't an ideal outcome.

But then, anything was better than getting pregnant.

Waiting To Explode

The distant clatter of Dani in the bathroom was a familiar sound to Ryan as he settled back across his bed, the frame creaking audibly under his weight as he kicked off his shoes and socks. With a bit of time to waste while she did... well, whatever it was girls did in the bathroom... he loaded up Instagram on his phone to get a peek at the chick whose world he was about to rock.

Her profile was easy enough to find, with 16k followers and a fraction of that number being followed back. The page, predictably, wasn't set to private, and Ryan jabbed the 'follow' button before embarking on a slow scroll downwards.

She was half naked in a sizeable portion of her most recent photos, which had been taken in Barcelona barely a week ago according to the location tag and date of upload, frolicking around in little more than a bikini and flip flops at either the beach, on what appeared to be a large yacht, or at a vast outdoor swimming pool.

Scrolling back further, even the pictures in which she wore actual clothes weren't that much more modest. Low-cut and midriff-bearing tops, tight dresses, the highest of skirts and smallest of shorts -- not a single image lacked a view of either her tits, midriff, or ass as she partied in clubs and bars, or posed in the gym.

"You really are a slut, ain't ya," Ryan murmured gleefully. If she was this unreserved about showing off her body on a social media page, who could tell what she was like in bed?

The bathroom door opened down the hall with a distant click. Ryan closed down Instagram as the soft pad of Dani's bare feet grew closer. She rounded the corner, breathtakingly hot in the ethereal twilight, her long brunette curls tousled in just the right way after their heavy make out session. Her smooth, tanned legs ran for miles below the hem of her miniskirt, and in a flash the crotch of Ryan's chinos felt far too tight. He shifted uncomfortably as she began to saunter across the room, his manhood straining for the delights that surely lay between her thighs.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Dani smirked, stopping at the side of his bed.

"An angel, more like," Ryan replied, his natural charm allowing such a cliché line to flow smoothly.

"Uh huh." Dani perched herself on the edge of the mattress. "You're a bit of a smooth talker, aren't you?"

"When it suits me." Their eyes locked and lingered, the silent tension between them building with each and every second until the air itself seemed to crackle with anticipation.

Dani was biting her lip so hard she couldn't believe she hadn't drawn blood. Placing her purse on the floor, she raised her arms and fell backwards across the width of the bed with theatrical flair. Held back only by her small top, Dani's tits jostled for attention from the impact, attention they received in spades as Ryan shoved his phone away and hoisted himself up to loom over her.

123456...9