Dani's Slutty Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being home alone had its advantages and, after drawing her curtains, Dani stripped off her remaining clothing. She then cast an eye over the pill, which still lay on the end of her bed where she had so casually discarded it. She did still need to take it -- she couldn't deny that.

But... she didn't necessarily have to take it right this second, did she? After all, the instructions had also said that it maintained its full effectiveness for 24 hours before it started to wear off. She could easily wait until the end of the day to take it and still be fully protected. And what was the harm in that?

Dani transferred the pill back to its packaging before hiding it under an open textbook. Such a beautiful day just wasn't worth wasting on a matter so trivial. With a new spring in her step, she pranced fully naked through to the bathroom, her round tits bouncing and her bubble butt swaying.

Her first ever creampie. She almost couldn't believe it. It certainly wasn't quite the birthday present she had expected.

But it was definitely the one that thrilled her the most.

1...456789