Dani's Slutty Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
195 Followers

"Nice bed," Dani said quietly as she ran a hand down her bared midriff, so flat and firm to her touch. "Real comfy. Perfect for two." A naughty smile, betraying all sorts of debauched thoughts, lit up her face.

"I'm glad you like it. It creaks like a motherfucker though," Ryan said with a chuckle. He leant in towards her, and she pushed herself upright chest first, tossing her trailing tresses behind her shoulder with a practiced flick of the head.

"Oh yeah?" she asked impishly. "I think I might need a demonstration of that."

"I have the perfect one."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yeah, really." Ryan leaned in until their faces were centimetres apart. He could feel the craving heat radiating from Dani's gorgeous face as her lips parted to his approach, betraying her need despite how hard she tried to play it cool. He knew a slut who wanted it when he saw one. "It involves me fucking the brains out of a frisky little cocktease."

The tension between them blew like a cannon. Ryan seized Dani around the waist. As she yelped with gleeful laughter, he fell back against the sheets with her on top, their lips drawn together like magnets. The mattress shuddered beneath them as they landed, Dani's breasts squashing against the wall of Ryan's chest like two heavy beanbags. Their hands wandered freely as the warm pressure of soft lips egged them on.

Dani's hands traced their way up the length of Ryan's sturdy arms as they kissed, over his biceps and to his shoulders. Ryan's own hands surrounded her narrow waist, surely able to snap her in two if he so desired, yet he held her as delicately as prized porcelain as his touch drifted down over the wide curve of her hips and to her perfectly round ass, the tantalising trophy that had seized his attention so effortlessly all night.

"God, baby, your ass is amazing," Ryan breathed. "It's real, right? No way did you pay for this thing." He gave one of her firm globes an exploratory squeeze through the fabric, bunching it up in the palm of his hand.

Despite her growing fervour, Dani's jaw clenched a little at his question. She hadn't, after all, put this much work into her body to have people question its naturalness. "What do you think?" She trailed her fingers up his cheek and into the tangled depths of his hair. "Why not have a feel and find out?"

But Ryan was way ahead of her. The tightly drawn skirt shifted across the bare skin of Dani's buttocks as Ryan's knuckles forced it up and sunk into the firm cushioning of her gym-toned bubble butt. Relishing breath steamed against her face as he kneaded her pliable flesh, a deceitful front for the well-trained muscles that lay beneath. The still air of the room was far from cool, and yet the departure of the miniskirt's protective covering led a turgid gust to lick against the lower curve of Dani's newly exposed butt cheeks.

"Shit," Ryan breathed, pawing Dani's ass enthusiastically, "it really is real, isn't it?"

"Of course it is," Dani said, rolling her eyes playfully at him. "Do I look like a girl who can afford a Brazilian butt lift?"

"You look like a girl who'd make her rich daddy pay for it," Ryan chuckled, peering past her face to get a view of her jutting backside. "Besides, no butt lift in the world looks as good as this thing does."

Their mouths latched together again, each caressing the other's lips with fraught restlessness, and Dani jolted as Ryan's digits probed against the crotch of her panties, scoping out her greatest treasure. Brought on by more than just the nudge against her clit, a burst of excitement shot through her as she remembered what her fertility app had said in the bathroom. The condom was still in her purse. She had to remember to take it out, lest she invite more than just Ryan's cock inside her that night.

Ryan pressed with more vigour between her legs, removing any doubt that his prior touch had been accidental. He skimmed her clit through the thin fabric, and the folds of Dani's pussy slickened in their thirsting response, getting damper and damper with every second that Ryan's fingers danced across them. She pulled back from the kiss, her breaths growing heavy as they washed across Ryan's mouth and chin.

"You like that, you slut?" Ryan grinned lazily as Dani raked her fingers through his mess of hair, already tangled beyond repair. "You know, the way you stopped me from getting under your skirt earlier, I almost thought you weren't wearing any panties."

"Thought? Or hoped?" Dani hiked her hips up, her ass pointing in the air as she straddled Ryan's waist. She leant in again, peppering his face with rapid-fire smooches as her own dainty hand slid down his stomach and over the crotch of his black chinos.

She located her prize easily enough. Ryan was already hard as stone, the slight dent in the crotch of his trousers not doing justice to the hardened rod that met her below. She delicately sized him up, her pussy fluttering with anticipation as a deep sigh rumbled through his chest.

But the brunette babe was nothing if not a tease, and she gave Ryan a final squeeze before sitting up and tossing her chestnut curls behind her shoulder in a theatrical arc. She started to unbutton his shirt, sweaty fingers and coral-coloured nails slipping as she rushed to see for herself the strong torso that had so far baited her. Slab-like pecs and two rows of steel abs came into view, chiselled and slowing her breaths to a crawl.

Dani was drooling as she flung apart the two sides of the shirt. Unable to resist her own urges, which were as overpowering as the ambrosial whiff of his aftershave, she lashed her tongue straight up the middle of Ryan's stomach, delighting in the firm ridges of the individual muscles and the fine hairs that tickled her taste buds. She came up as she reached Ryan's collarbone, her amber eyes locking to his and fired up with lust.

As she attempted to grab the lapels of Ryan's shirt, however, Dani was caught off-guard when Ryan's whole arm came up and wrapped tight around her slim waist, lifting her like a doll and deftly rotating their positions. She grunted as she fell back atop the comforting cradle of his bed, which creaked precariously as he loomed above her.

Dani recovered in time to see Ryan tear off his shirt, his domineeringly sculpted physique illuminated above her in the moonlight. Her breath caught in her throat until she swallowed it back down -- the Greek statue that grinned back at her was even more cut than she had expected, his teeth as white as the marble visages his body emulated.

"Now who looks like they've seen a ghost?" Ryan mused. He leaned into Dani heavily, and his solid chest muscles ground into her with a welcoming warmth at variance with their hardness. He reached down and struck a sturdy paw against the firm flatness of her tummy. "You got a cute little set of abs here, baby." Ryan's open hand left a peppering of butterflies under its imprint as it rubbed roughly across Dani's bared and athletic midriff. Her firm skin fought brazenly against the pull of his palm, snapping back in place with elastic tightness.

"You're too kind," Dani giggled. "I feel like most guys are too busy staring at my boobs to notice them."

"Well, they're pretty fucking great too," Ryan chuckled, eyeing the two bulbous globes that jutted proudly from her chest even as she lay on her back, a deep line of cleavage drawn between them. Dani raised herself on her elbows and their mouths met once more, accompanied by a chorus of smacking lips. Ryan's practiced mouth massaged hers perfectly, pushing with just enough pressure to send a chain of sparks radiating down her neck and spine. A sensation only enhanced as he continued to drag his palm up and down her taut navel, returning the bodily admiration that she had wordlessly visited upon him only moments before.

Ryan's roaming hand, after dithering for several seconds over the choice between Dani's breasts and her groin, rapidly crept upwards and latched itself to the buxom swell of her heaving chest. Her lips parted in a silent moan as grasping fingers found his thigh and squeezed it tight. She heard and felt the rumble of a chuckle deep in his chest as a second moan, audible and guttural, rushed from the depths of her throat until the return of his mouth pressed it back in.

"God, your tits are fucking amazing," Ryan breathed, moulding them in his grip like giant mounds of playdough after his lips left hers with a pop. Every squeeze and every press warranted the escape of another craving whimper from Dani, whose eyes had fluttered shut from the euphoric sensations that bubbled across her body. "I've fucked far too many flat-chested bitches over the past few months. I've been waiting for a big-titted fuckdoll like you to come along."

"I'm pretty proud of them myself," Dani managed to breath out. She had always had sensitive tits, and her increasingly obsolete top may as well have not been there at all as Ryan's fingertips narrowed together and seized her nipples. Hardened as if to pierce straight through the fabric, he gave her erect nubs a wrenching pull that by all rights should have been painful, yet elicited only another series of sensual purrs from the brunette as she squirmed at the prickling pleasure that sparked in her teats.

Dani gasped as Ryan's nails tucked into the V-neck cut of her top and scraped jaggedly across the pristine flesh of her cleavage. With a single tug, he peeled the entire garment down into a bunch around her ribs. Dani's mouth-wateringly plump breasts bounded free of the stretched fabric, mocking gravity with their youthful perkiness, and decorated with medium pink areolas each the size of a watch face. Ryan's palms returned enthusiastically to Dani's newly bared knockers, and they both groaned in unison as her soft skin moulded under his grip.

Dani tenderly cupped Ryan's cheek, pulling him closer as she located the metallic zipper of his trouser fly and pinched it between probing fingertips. The quick buzz of her enthusiastic tug caught Ryan's attention, as did the relief of his trousers finally giving way to the press of his stiffened cock. Dani's practiced hand snaked its way beneath, and he grunted as her thumb scraped over his cockhead, pulling back the foreskin on its downward skim. Dani rolled the rigid pole gratifyingly in her palm, teasing the head with a long drag of her thumb.

Two could play at that game. Ryan seized the zipper of Dani's miniskirt and yanked it down so hard that the garment partially came with it, riding past her hips with a soft swish and snagging along her thighs to reveal her panties, red and lacey and stuck to her slickened pussy lips. They were all too tempting a target, not so much a pair of underwear as a bullseye nestled over her treasured flower. A mere twist of the wrist was all that was necessary for his entire hand to sink beneath the flimsy fabric and bulge it outwards lewdly.

"Oh, damn," Dani gasped, taken by surprise as Ryan's fingers began to work on her wanting clitoris. A delighted sigh streamed from her like a valve releasing steam as her head lolled back against Ryan's pillows. He started slow, softly whisking until her heaving chest and strained breathing willed him to knead her into an ever-deepening well of arousal. Dani's entire body came alive in response, writhing and wriggling against him like a hypnotised cobra as she wrapped her arms around the stable broadness of his back.

The edge of Ryan's finger nuzzled Dani's slit, and she tightened her grip with an amorous mewl, raking and running her fingers through his hair in an effort to maintain some semblance of self-control as his entire finger entered her up to the knuckle with a wet squeak. His tongue lapped against hers as their mouths plunged together again, the heavenly softness of his lips standing starkly in comparison to the scorching desire with which he pressed and held her. The dull sharpness of his thumbnails bit the skin of her thighs as he threaded them along the waistline of her mini skirt and tugged it down properly.

Dani lifted her legs to allow Ryan to sweep the skirt away from her, leaving only her panties and the bunched up ring of her top that girdled her heaving breasts. She returned the favour, sitting up and grabbing his chinos in two clumsy handfuls to shovel them off his legs.

Their searing smooching resumed as Ryan's hands ran across Dani, feasting on as much of her knockout body as he could possibly reach, and the vigorous groping enflamed them both with lust as they grabbed each other harder and more urgently. No love was to be found here. Just the desperation of two horny students who yearned for the release that only meaningless sex could provide. Ryan's fingers glided along Dani's tiny waist and hooked the strings of her panties before pulling hard. The thin fabric, usually so delicate, forced itself oppressively against her dripping pussy lips, sealing in the moisture and piling the pressure against her desperate clitoris, and she moaned with fevered bliss into his mouth.

Ryan's arm tightened around Dani like a vice again, and with an effortless flex he pulled her forwards into his lap. She grunted as her chin skimmed his brick-like shoulder, but this momentary distraction was immediately alleviated as a flood of sensations smashed into her all at once -- the scorching press of his lips against her neck; the euphoric sting of his palm coming down hard against her jutting buttocks with a loud slap; and, finally, the ominous rustle of fabric as he gathered the seat of her panties in a massive fist and yanked them down her thighs. Free from its cotton jail, Dani's newly exposed pussy shimmered with beads of arousal, draped over her labia like raindrops.

"Fuck, your panties are soaking baby," Ryan whispered, his voice raising with excitement as his breath steamed against her ear. He gave her another spank for good measure and released his grip. Dani sunk down in the sheets next to him, red and flustered from her manhandling.

"Gee, I wonder why that is," she managed to pant.

"Heh. Don't get cheeky with me. Especially when there's so many other things you could be doing with that mouth of yours." Ryan settled back expectantly against his pillows.

Dani smiled knowingly as she started to kiss her way down Ryan's chiselled stomach, her pouting lips leaving a smouldering imprint with each peck against his firm skin. This trail of scarlet smooches ended below his naval, where she reverently cast a hand across the bulge in his boxers with a debauched gleam in her eye. It radiated warmth, bleeding through the parched black fabric that encased it, and Dani increased the pressure with the slightest press. Her mouth flew into a self-satisfied smirk as she heard Ryan exhale with a pleasing shudder -- such was her power that his powerful body, so strong and packed with muscle, tensed merely at the teasing dance of her fingers.

"So I guess this is what kept poking me in the club earlier?" she said, turning her playful smile to him.

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it," Ryan said, stroking Dani's waist as she slid her knees back and lay on her front. The geriatric bed shuddered beneath her with a loud and extended creak.

"Did I say I didn't enjoy it?" Dani stretched, casting her tanned, half-naked body out behind her as her spear-like nipples embedded themselves into the cool sheets. The resulting sensitive shiver coursed through her all too sharply despite the padded volume of her generous tits.

Ryan's breath held in his throat as he eyed the way Dani's ass rose from the arch of her back like bread baking in an oven, standing proud and firm with a gentle sway. While her thighs were still tied together by the ring of her panties, her calves and feet were raised and free, pointing at the ceiling and kicking the air slowly. His cock jerked suddenly in Dani's grip, begging not just for freedom but the long awaited promise of a warm, wet hole to pleasure itself in.

"So now that you're in my room with your tits out, you're gonna pretend you weren't playing hard to get earlier?" Ryan reached as far as he could without sitting up, his digits brushing agonisingly short of her plump behind.

"Was I playing hard to get?" Dani's breath, lustful and warm, steamed across his cotton-covered prick as she grinned. "Maybe I am hard to get."

Dani dipped her manicured nails under the waistband of Ryan's boxers and revealed his straining cock, which rose up so imperiously to meet her that it nearly struck her in the nose. The smell hit her too, musky and tinged with a tang of sweat. Pulling back his underwear and shoving it down his thighs, Dani was met with a black thicket of pubic hair, growing out from the base of Ryan's penis like a wild and unkempt garden. The guys she usually slept with tended to be trimmed at a minimum, if not shaven completely bare, and to see such a forest obscuring his manhood was a shock. But Dani wasn't displeased -- if anything, the piquant smell drew her in, and her jaw suddenly ached as it came within centimetres of his pungent cockhead, begging to be stretched around the veiny length.

She was only too happy to oblige it.

A flick of the wrist was barely necessary as the glans skimmed her top lip and impacted against her tongue with a fiery tingle. Dani closed her mouth around the rim as her eyes fluttered shut, and she loosed a slow exhale as the heat of Ryan's mushroom-shaped cockhead filled her mouth. Her pouting red lips began their sensual slide across the tip, and she savoured the sensation before gripping his length lightly across the middle with her thumb and forefinger. His breathing was laboured already with the pleasurable caress of her tongue around the crown of his manhood, and Dani failed to prevent the corners of her mouth from edging upwards in a satisfied smile.

She reared up over his groin and began to bob faster, slathering his rod in her saliva as her head rocked back and forth and back and forth. Her brunette curls, thick and luscious, framed her face from view like drawn drapes, offering to Ryan a view only of her cute button nose and those deliciously sultry lips that were now drawn so firmly around his shaft.

Dani felt Ryan's fingers slide between the crevice of her butt cheeks and arrive at a rest over her soaking creases. She drew him deeper into her mouth, sinking low on his dick and screwing up her face as her nose buried itself in the coarseness of his pubic jungle. Long strings, alchemical combinations of spittle and pre-cum, came with her like tendrils when she drew back with a gasp, snapping against her chin as her eyes sparkled up at him.

"You're fucking good at that baby," Ryan said, his voice low and tinged with satisfaction. His hand, still resting atop the plumpness of her rear, dipped downwards as he nestled a finger between Dani's gleaming folds, eliciting her long sigh of approval.

"I've had a lot of practice, I guess," Dani giggled, grabbing Ryan's boxers in both hands. He understood immediately, and hiked his legs up as she threaded his underwear off his trunk-like legs and tossed them into the darkness.

"I bet you have," he chuckled, settling back against the pillows. "I reckon all a slut like you thinks about is cock."

"Mmm, how did you know?" Dani gave her own panties a quick yank, keen to get rid of them. They caught around her knees and, after a succession of fruitless tugs, she gave up and reared forward to engulf Ryan's cock once more, this time taking it in as deeply as she dared. The thick glans struck the back of her throat and shook a series of guttural gagging noises from between her occupied lips. Ryan's strained breathing grew heavier and heavier, spurring her on as she fucked his prick with her slutty, dick-sucking mouth faster and faster, no longer wincing as it spat plumes of pre-cum across her tongue.

SexKettle
SexKettle
195 Followers
1...34567...9