All Comments on 'Danni's Rules'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A series?

I liked this story a lot. I think it would make a good series as we get to read about Danni’s rules changing over time as she realizes she has more feelings for Robert than for Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too fast

There was no buildup to the sex. Just boom.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 4 years ago
Great

My wife and I were both aroused by your story. Thanks

Justaman46Justaman46over 4 years ago
Part 2 needed

There does need to be a part 2. You shouldn't just leave them hanging not knowing how this will work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue.

This storyline needs to continue as they try and "not fuck." But eventually give in.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 4 years ago
Part two??

You should really consider writing another part to this story. It was very well written and with just a bit of imagination I believe you could expand it to describe the final straw between Dani and he boyfriend, thus opening the door for Robert. She could cry on his shoulder and he could take to dinner and perhaps a lot more. Give it some thought.

Just keep writing, you have a great style and you make excellent use of the English vocabulary.

Woodbgood

Str8AsStr8Asover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Well written with perfect length and pace. Although I can see how Anonymous might say there was no build up, what s/he forgets is that sexual tension has been building for years. We are new to the story, so to us it seems like wham, bam. But over those years they have been having foreplay without even realizing it. So, I'd say 9 years of foreplay is not too quick. When you are with friends you sip your wine. When you're really thirsty a cold beer goes down FAST!

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 2 years ago

Well, this reminds me of a real and fabulous encounter I had when I was in the corporate world. I had a gorgeous brunette that I worked with who's super sexy legs and lithe petite body always had my libido up. She was an early to work person like myself. I'd often stop in and massage her shoulders like in the story. Eventually we became more playful. Heck, I should write the story some day. Yet, unlike the ending with this couple, we did consummate with a couple fun times in different offices. Truly the hottest sex I've ever had.

Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Her breasts, which are supposedly minuscule turn out to be B-cups. Hardly tiny.

The sex starts too abruptly and moves ahead much too quickly. What's the rush?

Needed more dialog about how he dreamed about them. How he wanted to worship them. What he had imagined doing to them. Would she like that?

Going down on her was too abrupt too. Needed some teasing. Needed som description of her pussy. What did it look like? What did it smell like? Did he like the smell? Did he touch and finger it before using his mouth? If not, why not?

So much could have happened that didn't.

Four stars, being generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous