Danny Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls-" she continued, "Before we get started, I'd like to review a few things." Faye nodded and casually sipped her water, familiar with the forthcoming speech. Kerri nodded and tried hard not to stare at Sarah's tits, bursting from their confines.

"Danny is being punished for a severe lack of sexual control at my party last week, which caused considerable embarrassment to me and my guests. His punishment today will challenge that control, and his restraint will be severely tested. I want you to know that nothing I do will harm Danny, and I also want you to put aside your fears and hesitations and participate fully in the process. You can ask questions, and if you have any comments, let me know. Remember- we women have the power here, and Danny must do as we ask, so if you think there's something he should do, speak up!" Danny will obey me first, but that does not mean you can't make suggestions!" Sarah smiled at Kerri's shocked expression.

Faye said, "Yes, Lady Sarah," getting into the formality of the situation and prompting Kerri to offer her own hoarse, "Yes, Lady Sarah."

"Shall we?" she said, and she waved her arm toward the living room, and the two girls followed obediently, Kerri hypnotically staring at Lady Sarah's perfect ass as they departed.

Chapter 3

Danny was already in the living room, standing silently in the center of a space that had recently held a table, now moved off to one side and providing ample room on the couch for the two girls to sit, which they did quickly and quietly.

Danny was a very handsome young man of about 1.8 m, well-muscled, with thick brown hair, brown eyes, and smooth, tanned skin. Still, Kerri had to suppress a smirk when she saw what he was wearing: thin, little boy pajamas with a childish pattern of puppies, firetrucks, ice cream cones, and various sports equipment randomly printed in garish, bold colors. More shocking was that it was at least two sizes too small, and his broad chest strained against the little buttons, looking like they might fly off at any second. The long sleeves rode high and tight on his muscular forearms. The pants, however, were even more ridiculous, barely going below his knees, and the little snaps at the crotch were struggling to contain a bulge not belonging to a little boy! Kerri was enthralled to see the mushroom-like ridge of his cock visible under the threadbare cloth, its length impressive even in its currently flaccid state.

Kerri was so accustomed to seeing him in the tank top and running shorts that appeared to constitute his entire wardrobe that she exchanged a quick look with Faye, raising her eyebrow and receiving a tiny smile that suggested she also knew how silly he looked.

His head was down, but he looked up when the girls entered, revealing a hint of embarrassment as he saw Kerri, which he quickly replaced with a neutral, relaxed expression.

Discipline was usually just him, his mom, and Faye, though occasionally Sarah brought in a friend or acquaintance to share some new technique she was honing. He blushed, knowing Kerri had a slight crush on him, and did his best not to reveal his little crush on her.

Danny chanced a questioning glance over at his sister, whose eyes managed to communicate a "Don't-look-at-me-this-was-mom's-idea!" message. He sighed and lowered his gaze, waiting for further instructions.

Lady Sarah stood before him and began,

"Danny- I was very disappointed in your behavior last week, and your lack of control was a great embarrassment!

Lady Sarah begin a short recounting of the events leading to this moment, which the girls- especially Kerri, listened to with rapt attention.

Danny had been serving Sarah's guests at her large Disciplining party last week. At these events, he was always a popular attraction, his tight, nude body on display as he served the ladies wine, cheese, and assorted snacks. They delighted in spanking his buttocks, teasing his ever-erect cock, and running their hands over his hard body. Still, the ladies had been a bit hornier and drunker than usual, and their teasing had gotten increasingly intense as they provoked each other to ever more daring stunts.

Ms. Tynsdale, who had a reputation for drinking a little too much at these events anyway, had been stoking his erection rather rigorously, and as she'd reached under to squeeze his swollen balls, poor Danny had been surprised and in a moment of lost control, ejaculated vigorously into her surprised face, his thick cream coating her eyeglasses and worse, adding an unexpected new condiment to the cheese and cracker tray he had been about to serve them!

Of course, several ladies found the addition of his 'special sauce' hilarious. They had drawn delighted gasps of approval from the tipsy crowd as they selected some of the newly christened treats and gobbled them with exaggerated enthusiasm.

Lady Sarah, however, was not amused; she decided when (and where) Danny could ejaculate, especially when he was serving her guests. Faye had not witnessed the event but had heard Sarah chastising Danny afterward.

"Danny. Do you have anything to say?"

Danny cleared his throat and, with a surprisingly clear and confident voice, began.

"Mother. I'm sorry for my behavior at the party and for any embarrassment I've caused you. I await your discipline."

Danny then turned to Faye and said, "Faye. I embarrassed our mother, which means I embarrassed you as well. I am sorry, and I await your discipline."

Sarah nodded with satisfaction as Danny completed the prepared incantation, and Faye and Kerri looked at each other in confusion, unsure what it meant. Faye, of course, had done this before and understood that her mom would often change things up to spice up the process and to keep Danny from getting too complacent with his disciplining.

To Kerri's astonishment, Danny turned to her and said, stuttering a bit as if embarrassed.

"Ke-Kerri. I embarrassed Faye, and- and- that means I embarrassed her friends too. I am sorry and ask that you-" He paused, not wanting to say what he had to, but took a breath and continued,

"I ask that you please help Lady Sarah and Faye with my Discipline."

Sarah took a moment to enjoy the utter confusion on the girls' faces, trying not to smile before offering a clarifying comment.

"Kerri. Danny has agreed to allow you to help us with his Discipling, not that he had many options, but he had the choice of that or of participating in a far more severe one-on-one session with Faye and me. I am very pleased he chose the former, and I think you will find it..." she paused for effect, 
"Enlightening..."

Danny did not look entirely happy, but enthusiasm might be a little much to expect in his current situation. He knew Kerri liked him, and he liked her as well, so the added dimension of embarrassment was likely just what Sarah had in mind! Faye was completely delighted; she'd wanted to share this experience with Kerri for a long time and had dropped hints to that effect to Sarah, so maybe she could take some credit for this new plot twist.

Kerri was as terrified as she was excited but had enough sense to know that an offer like this would not be made twice, so she inhaled deeply, trying to still her madly beating heart, and said,

"I'm- I'm-, H-Happy to help," she responded, unsure what else to say. Sarah and Faye grinned widely, and Danny may have turned a slightly deeper shade of red; it was hard to tell with his head down.

Chapter 4

Kerri was vibrating with excitement, her body tingling with a mixture of fear and arousal more intense than anything she'd ever felt in her young life. It was impossible that Danny, Faye, or Lady Sarah could fail to notice her rock-hard nipples jutting unabashedly from her blouse. Kerri wished she'd worn a more substantial set of undies because the tiny thong offered no protection against her growing wetness. She was sure there would be a visible wet spot between her legs if not for the dark color of her tights.

"Ok then," said Lady Sarah. "Let's begin."

Lady Sarah pulled up an armless, padded chair from its resting place by the nearby wall.

"Danny, for failing to exercise control over yourself at my party, embarrassing my guests and ruining a perfectly lovely Manchego-" Danny grimaced, Faye snickered, and Kerri blushed at the awkward joke. You will receive 15 swats. Five from each of us. Faye, you first." Faye reluctantly sat in the chair, looking at Kerri mischievously.

Did she hear that right? She knew spankings were a routine aspect of the discipline process, and the idea thrilled her. She had often fantasized about having some hunky male laid across her lap; now that it might happen, she was terrified. She had once put Faye across her lap. She playfully swatted her cute bubble-butt but soon became so distracted by the delicious sight of her furry quim between her legs the session had devolved rapidly into a fingering rather than a spanking.

Danny sighed lightly but obediently came over to his sister and laid himself across her lap, positioning his rear in easy reach of her hand and using his arms to support his weight against the floor. The chair was placed so Danny faced away from them, hiding whatever expressions might be flitting across his face at the moment. Still, Kerri had an absurdly excellent view of his firm buttocks, looking very sexy in those tight little boy pajamas.

Faye's first swat made Kerri jump at its intensity; this was no little boy's spanking. She brought her hand down with astonishing force, the slap making Danny cringe slightly, and the tightness of his thin pajamas suggested they offered little cushion against those blows. Faye knew not to hold back. Otherwise, she might find herself on the receiving end.

Danny wriggled noticeably as Faye delivered her additional four swats, her hand lightly rubbing his buttocks. It was hard to tell, but Kerri thought she noticed that his bulge, pressed against Faye's lap, had grown somewhat. Between his slightly opened legs, she could see the bulk of his manhood huddled in a complicated lump within the silly pajamas.

When she was done, Danny stood, and yes- it was evident that his erection had grown, and even though he was still not fully erect, it was pretty clear he was aroused.

"Kerri. You're up," said Lady Sarah, and Kerri's knees weakened as she sat in the chair, transfixed by the sight of Danny's growing member straining against his pants.

She sat, and Danny laid himself across her lap. She almost groaned aloud when she felt the hard lump of his erection press against her thighs. She was almost too terrified to touch him, but her hand, seemingly of its own volition, came to rest on his buttocks.

Her pussy leaked with arousal as her crush lay across her lap, his scent and proximity making her swoon.

Kerri tried; she really did, but her five swats didn't even make him move. Perhaps it was her fear of hurting him as if THAT could happen or just the absurd arousal of the situation.

As if reading her mind, Lady Sarah surprised Kerri with her following comment, cooed in a soft, sing-song baby voice:

"Oh! Is my wittle boy getting hard from his spanking?" To Kerri's astonishment, Sarah reached between her legs and grabbed Danny's swollen package through the thin fabric. Kerri could see her hand squeezing what could only be his scrotum and rubbing the compressed flesh through the silly pajamas.

"Does wittle Danny want mommy to pway with his naughty pee pee?" Faye snicked aloud but stopped at her mom's severe glance. She knew how much Danny hated when Sarah talked to him like a little boy, but Kerri was mesmerized by the partially hidden motions of Sarah's hand between his legs. He groaned lightly while Sarah increased her ministrations.

"Here. Let's make little Danny more comfortable, okay?" she continued in her lilting, child voice, motioning Danny to stand and confirming to Kerri that he was growing in size down there.

Kerri looked at Danny, surprised to see his face red with embarrassment, but what happened next almost made Kerri wet herself.

Lady Sarah spun Danny to face Kerri, stood behind him with her hands on his broad shoulders, and said,

"Be a dear and remove Danny's bottoms, would you?" While she said this, she casually removed his top, unbuttoning the almost popping buttons and leaving him shirtless for what was to come.

"You can kneel to make it easier," she added helpfully, smiling brightly at the blushing girl. Kerri had not expected to participate in the activities, so she was utterly stunned by what she'd just been asked to do.

Danny turned even redder. Faye gulped in surprise, and Lady Sarah looked reassuringly over at Kerri, who was too shocked to do anything but amble over to the pair and stand dumbly in front of Danny. She could not meet his eyes and shuffled from one foot to the other, awaiting further instruction from Lady Sarah.

"It's OK, dear. Danny won't mind," though the look on Danny's face suggested he probably would have preferred to crawl under his bed and hide at that moment.

Automatically, because she was too aroused to argue and scared to disobey, Kerri knelt slowly before Danny, staring wide-eyed at his bulge. She was breathing heavily, knowing that a mere 6 inches of space and a thin layer of cloth separated her from Danny's naked penis. She was about to pass out from the excitement but was also keenly aware of Faye and Lady Sarah's eyes upon her. And she didn't want to seem eager or afraid, but she was both, and it was hard to hide. Kerri took a deep breath, catching a tantalizing whiff of Danny's strong, male musk, put her fingers into the waistband of the flimsy pajama bottoms, and pulled.

Kerri was utterly mesmerized when Danny's cock came into view, her head swimming as she got her first close-up look at a natural, live penis. Not surprisingly, he was almost fully erect, and the long shaft wobbled as it caught on the fabric and then sprang free a second later, bobbing up and down before coming to rest in a position pointing at about 45 degrees. His balls were thick and red, looking swollen to her astonished eyes.

She could feel her rock-hard nipples pressing against her clothing and thought she might wet herself.

There it was! Danny's naked cock- Right in front of her! She thought she might faint from her arousal. She was more sexually excited than ever and could not help but stare. Christ, it was BIG! She wasn't sure if Danny was well-hung in a general sense, though Faye- who had more experience in these matters- had suggested he was decidedly above average in that department. It didn't matter. Up close, like this, it seemed enormous. The thought of something that big going into her pussy was mind-numbing.

She felt herself oozing with arousal and wanted to plunge her hands into her tights and frig herself to an orgasm. Lady Sarah and Faye must have noticed her stunned silence, staring at Danny's clock from a few inches away, her face blending shock, arousal, and hunger. Faye giggled again, and Lady Sarah said, "Yes, they are pretty wonderful, aren't they? Go ahead. Touch it if you like. Danny won't mind."

She looked up to see Danny looking down at her, glassy-eyed but with the slightest hint of pride in his look at the effect he was having on Kerri. He nodded slowly, giving her the permission she so desperately wanted, and she reached out with both hands, cautiously as if it might bite her, and wrapped her fists around the shaft, utterly transfixed by this beautiful new plaything.

It was hot to her touch. And the skin was soft! How could she not have known it would be that soft? It was as smooth as her pussy lips, but the powerful stiffness underneath was new, unexpected, and entirely male. She squeezed, tentatively at first, then harder, as she realized how much force she could apply without causing Danny any pain. His panting, dreamlike look told her he was enjoying this.

She had an overwhelming urge to put her mouth on it, to run her tongue over that delicious flesh, pull it into her throat. Lady Sarah interrupted her reverie, lightly touching her shoulder and motioning her to sit in the chair.

"Faye," said Lady Sarah, breaking the spell momentarily, "Why don't you show Kerri how to make him stand at attention?" Faye leaped at the chance. She'd been watching Kerri have all the fun and was feeling left out, so she quickly joined Kerri, adopting an identical kneeling position but offering some helpful instruction.

"You need some lubrication," she said, producing a tube of rich, expensive-looking cream from somewhere and squirting a dollop directly onto Danny's cock. Then, with both hands, she grabbed the fleshy shaft and rubbed it up and down, holding it tightly but letting the creamy lotion ease its progress through her hands. Kerri was surprised to see it grow even harder, and Danny's hips rocked back and forth in synchronization with Faye's movements. She sped up a bit, much to Danny's enjoyment, and then she released him and said,

"Now you try."

Kerri immediately adopted the up-and-down motion Faye had just used, delighted that the cream made the thick shaft slide deliciously through her hands. For a minute or two, Lady Sarah and Faye watched silently as Kerri enjoyed herself, a lustful smile spreading across her face as she massaged Danny's cock with inexperienced but oh-so-enthusiastic hands.

Kerri hadn't noticed but may have been responding to the sound of Danny's breathing and had increased the speed of her stroke, causing him to pant and thrust more assertively.

Again, Lady Sarah broke the trance by announcing, "OK, Let's finish up, shall we?" causing Kerri to stop. A disappointed look crept over her face, Danny mirroring that disappointment with a frustrated sigh.

"Kerri. Let's have you deliver the final swats and motioned for her to sit in the chair."

Kerri sat, and Lady Sarah helped position Danny over her lap, his erection interfering until Lady Sarah grabbed in and tucked it between Kerri's legs, which automatically closed around it, helping to trap him in position. The feel of his cock between her legs made her giddy, but the sight of his naked buttocks was even better. One hand went automatically to his back, the other to the naked, muscled flesh of his exposed buttocks. Unconsciously, she rubbed her hand over the delicious flesh.

"Five more," said Lady Sarah, "whenever you're ready, Kerri."

It took several seconds for her to get up enough nerve, and her first swat was more like a friendly pat, though she reveled in the feeling of his buttocks moving beneath her hand. Her next one was harder but still a far cry from the force Faye had applied.

"Harder, Kerri. Much Harder. I need five good swats." And Kerri brought her hand up and then back down with what she thought was absurd force. The slap against his rear was loud, but he barely flinched, giving her confidence to try again.

The next left a red handprint on the white globe of his ass, and he squirmed a little, giving Kerri a view of his compressed scrotum between his legs. Oh, how she wanted to touch him there.

"Good," said Lady Sarah, "Again!"

And Kerri, for the very first time in her young, inexperienced life, felt the tremor-inducing power of having a subservient male under her control. It made her head spin, her pussy tingle, and her nipples ache for attention.

Chapter 5

The spanking left Kerri weak-kneed and panting, and when it was over, and Lady Sarah stood Danny back up, she savored the sight of her handprints on his reddened rear. Danny was still hugely erect, even after all that.

"OK, Danny. I want you to stand here," and she took his cock in hand and led him to the far corner of the room, pushing him back into the corner. She grabbed his erection, tugging it playfully and saying to him,