Danny Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Lady Sarah appeared delighted with Kerri's decision to participate. She was beaming with satisfaction as she stepped between the two girls and stood silently before Danny, watching his eyes flit from Faye, Lady Sarah, Kerri, and back. His erection, if that was even possible, seemed even harder than before, and he was struggling to avoid touching himself when Lady Sarah offered a bit of welcome relief by grabbing his stiff member and moving him back a few steps.


"Don't let us stop you if you want to stroke it, Danny," chided Lady Sarah, and all three smiled when Danny's hand went automatically to his cock, sliding up and down as he struggled to maintain control over his building orgasm.

Lady Sarah moved behind Faye and expertly unsnapped her bra, giving Danny a welcome view of his sister's body.

"Lovely, aren't they?" she teased, reaching around and groping her daughter's small boobs. Danny's attention was riveted to her hands as she gently squeezed them, making Faye moan in delight.

She moved behind Kerri, who- sensing what was about to happen, inhaled sharply and waited while Lady Sarah removed her last item of clothing. Danny stared in unabashed lust at her naked body, which he had fantasized about for so long. His pace increased slightly as Lady Sarah massaged Kerri's receptive tits.

"Do you see her nipples, Danny?" She pinched the hard nubs, and Kerri leaned back into Sarah's soft breasts, weak-kneed from the stimulation.

"I think she likes you. I think she may want you to service her later. Would you like that, little boy?" She smiled to herself, and Danny nodded unconsciously at the comment, his glazed eyes focused on his mom's hand rubbing and squeezing Kerri's tits while he stroked himself.

Lady Sarah bent her knees, lowered her body, and reached between the legs of the two surprised girls, her finger dragging expertly through their wetness. She watched Danny closely as she diddled the two girls, both of whom squirmed and murmured in obvious delight.

"How about these, Danny?" she teased. "Two hot, wet, young, naked little pussy's just waiting for you to pleasure? Do you want to taste them, Danny?" Do you want to put that stiff cock inside them?"

The two girls were getting light-headed with arousal as they watched Lady Sarah torture Danny further. When Lady Sarah stopped stroking them, they both let out dismay but watched with interest as she moved to stand right in front of Danny, who was panting and red-faced with arousal and frustration.

Kerri almost came when Lady Sarah took her left finger, the one that had just seconds before been in her daughter's slick pussy, and put it into Danny's mouth. His eyes closed in silent ecstasy as he sucked the digit eagerly into his mouth, licking it vigorously. When she put her other hand into his mouth, the one in her pussy a moment ago, Kerri gasped and could not help putting her hand between her legs to rub her enflamed clit. She noticed with eyes half-glazed with lust that Faye was doing the same, and for a moment, they silently masturbated while Lady Sarah continued to tease Danny.

Lady Sarah enjoyed watching the two girls for another minute before finally speaking.

"Danny. You have done very well tonight and shown great control in the presence of our guest." She smiled at Kerri. I think you've been punished enough.

Lady Sarah looked over at Faye, whose eyes and face lit up with expectation as she spoke.

"Faye? Would you like to help Danny with his release?"

Before Kerri could process the question, Faye knelt before her panting, trembling brother. She grasped his red, throbbing cock with both hands and, to Kerri's astonishment, opened her mouth and took the thick shaft deep into her throat. Kerri was amazed! His cock disappeared down her throat until her lips brushed the fine patch of his light pubes, and she just held it there for a second before letting it slide back out. Her hands gently massaged his now swollen balls as she slid his cock back into her throat again.

Danny was starting to move his hips in time to Faye's movements, but before she could take him a third time, she turned to Kerri with a wicked grin and asked,

"Do you want the final honor?"

Kerri was in a trance of sexual arousal more intense than anything she'd ever felt, so she didn't say a word, just came forward and knelt next to Faye, who moved back as two new hands grabbed Danny's swollen scrotum. Kerri knew she could never swallow him like Faye had just done, but she was desperate to put Danny's cock into her mouth as quickly as possible.

She opened her lips tentatively and placed the tip into her mouth. The feeling was incredible! It was warm, hot, and both hard and soft at the same time. She closed her lips and sucked, moving him deeper into her throat but not to the point where she couldn't breathe. She could feel Danny's balls shifting and moving in her hands, and she tried to push more of his thick shaft further into her throat, but her gag reflex made her pull back again. She pulled it out, both hands wrapped around tightly around it, and was moving in for another suck when Danny exploded, the thick hot jet of cream surprising her with its heat, intensity, and volume. He spurted again. And Again. And again, he moaned one final time, putting his hands on her head for balance.

His jizz covered her face in thick, wet blobs; it was in her mouth, on her lips and her tits, and in her hair. She blinked in surprise at the intensity of the experience, even as her orgasm shuddered through her hyper-charged body, causing her to collapse on the ground in a quivering, trembling puddle. Her legs shook uncontrollably, her breathing ragged. Deep, spastic gasps shook her as she fought to gain control, finally giving in and melting into a puddle of satisfaction on the floor.

Lady Sarah and Faye watched Kerri, a look of utter happiness on their faces. Danny was relieved but also embarrassed, his erection finally subsiding after the long ordeal.