Danny Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I expect to find this still here when we get back. Do what you need to do to make sure that happens, but don't you dare cum until I get back, or we're going to start this whole thing all over again, understood?" She slapped his penis lightly, making it bounce.

"Come on, girls. I need a break!" Lady Sarah motioned for Faye and Kerri to follow her back into the kitchen, leaving Danny and his erection to their private reflections.

Kerri was surprised to see that tea and some delicious cookies had been set up on the table, undoubtedly the work of her husband, who remained unseen. She was still shaking a bit from the experience; she hadn't been this sexually charged in her whole life, and her body was excited, so Sarah's casually dropped comment took her aback.

"Looks like you're soaked down there, Sweetheart," Sarah said, pointing to the undeniable wet spot in her tights. Before she could even get embarrassed, though, Faye chimed in,

"I know! Me too! Look-" and she spread her legs to reveal an identical dark oval of wetness between her almost identically clad legs. "Kerri- that was pretty intense, don't you think?" Kerri, not sure she was supposed to have an opinion said, simply

"Uh. Yea-"

Lady Sarah walked up to Kerri, smiling widely.

"You did great, Kerri, and it looks like It wasn't all terrible for you, either," she grinned, reaching out and lightly tweaking one of the erect nipples poking through her blouse. Kerri blushed hotly, unaccustomed to acknowledging her arousal to anyone but Faye.

"I know it's hard to admit and share, but being aroused is natural and an important part of these things. When I saw my first Disciplining, I could barely keep my hands off my pussy, and when it was done, I wanted to hell, I probably did- run up to my room and diddle myself to a great orgasm." This casual admission and Lady Sarah using the word 'pussy,' made Kerri blush even harder.

Lady Sarah laughed, "You want to put your hands down your pants right now, don't you?" she grinned at the two girls. "But don't. I've got something much better in store for later, so keep those fingers still, and in another hour, you'll get what you want."

The girls were unsure what she meant but let it go and chatted happily over tea and cookies, Danny and his erection momentarily forgotten in the next room.

Chapter 6

The three returned to the room, surprising Danny in the awkward act of stoking himself, his hand lazily running up and down the length of his erection. He looked a little flushed like he'd been working out, and a light sheen of sweat coated his body. All three looked hungrily at him, their lusts triggered by his smell, nudity, and apparent sexual arousal.

"Good boy," said Lady Sarah, after confirming that he had maintained his erection but not cum yet. She walked past him and stood near their previous spot by the chair.

"Kerri, would you please bring Danny back over here? Lead him the way I showed you earlier."

Kerri smiled broadly as she moved quickly over to Danny, eager to get her hands on him again. She walked right up to Danny with a renewed sense of confidence, grabbed his cock, and slowly, carefully led him across the room.

"Now girls, you know boys are such visual creatures and get excited at merely seeing something arousing. We're going to see how well Danny can control himself when presented with something visually...," she paused briefly, "stimulating."

"Faye, I'm going to need your help here," Lady Sarah said as her daughter eagerly moved to face her, ready for whatever came next.

She continued, "Danny. I know all too well just how much your sister's lovely little body excites you, so we'll see if you can exercise a little more control than you were able to muster at my party. Please remove your sister's clothes." Danny was delighted and horrified; his mom and sister knew precisely how hard it was for him to control himself around her teasing, but he didn't want to have to reveal that lack of control around Kerri, who was a new variable in this equation.

Faye- ever the tease, giggled with unbridled amusement, turned to Danny, dropped her arms to her sides, and playfully thrust out her chest, saying, "Have at it, Bro."

Kerri blushed but was utterly fascinated as she observed Danny unbutton Faye's blouse, tug it from her tights, and open it up, revealing her smallish tits, still modestly concealed beneath her lacy, black bra.

Faye boobs were small compared to Kerri's, but, like all boobs- Danny found them fascinating. He adored licking them, caressing them, or just looking at them, and both Lady Sarah and Faye enjoyed teasing him relentlessly with frequent flashes or by making him pleasure them. At the same time, he had to avoid losing control.

After removing her blouse, Danny knelt before Faye and carefully tugged down her tights, revealing her bare, naked bush to his excited gaze. Faye's lips clung wetly to the fabric as Danny lowered it, her arousal apparent in their thick, swollen state. A mild musk perfume was noticeable for a few seconds, making Danny sigh and Kerri lick her lips unconsciously.

Danny stood and was about to remove Faye's bra when Lady Sarah stopped him, turning to Kerri with a surprising proposal.

"Kerri. How do you feel about Danny undressing you, too? It's your choice, of course, but he's had lots of practice controlling himself around Faye and me, but your hot, little body might be just what we need to test his control."

Kerri blushed at the comment, but Danny's wide-eyed, hungry stare suggested she was probably right. He looked pretty close to the edge.

Before she could answer, Faye grabbed her friend, pushed her in front of Danny, and said, "Oh- she's doing this! " After a concerned look from Lady Sarah, Kerri nodded and said, "S-sure. I guess that's OK."

Danny repeated his previous efforts, and a moment later, Kerri's blouse was off, and her large boobs were on display, straining against a far less modest bra than the one Faye was wearing. Kerri had not expected this and had chosen a sheer, lacey bra, through which her dark areolae could now be seen, as well as the two nubs of her hard nipples.

Danny suppressed the shudder that ran through him at his first intimate glimpse of Kerri. She was, indeed, gorgeous!

Again, as he did with Faye, Danny knelt before her and slowly lowered her tights, this time revealing a less manicured and much hairier bush, her lips split by a tiny, red thong that appeared to be wedged deeply into her folds.

He lowered the tights below her knees and then returned to the thong, pulling it from the two thin straps at the waist and watching intently as he slowly and deliberately dislodged the damp thong between her furry pussy lips. A light, creamy juice rope stretched between her lips and the descending fabric, thinning and finally breaking, leaving a wet, shiny drop to hang precariously from her now exposed pussy. He pulled the thong and tights down, and Kerri stepped out, standing next to Faye, again wearing the almost identical outfit, which this time was nothing more than a bra and a smile.

Chapter 7

Lady Sarah appeared delighted with Kerri's decision to participate. She was beaming with satisfaction as she stepped between the two girls and stood silently before Danny, watching his eyes flit from Faye, Lady Sarah, Kerri, and back. His erection, if that was even possible, seemed even harder than before, and he was struggling to avoid touching himself when Lady Sarah offered a bit of welcome relief by grabbing his stiff member and moving him back a few steps.


"Don't let us stop you if you want to stroke it, Danny," chided Lady Sarah, and all three smiled when Danny's hand went automatically to his cock, sliding up and down as he struggled to maintain control over his building orgasm.

Lady Sarah moved behind Faye and expertly unsnapped her bra, giving Danny a welcome view of his sister's body.

"Lovely, aren't they?" she teased, reaching around and groping her daughter's small boobs. Danny's attention was riveted to her hands as she gently squeezed them, making Faye moan in delight.

She moved behind Kerri, who- sensing what was about to happen, inhaled sharply and waited while Lady Sarah removed her last item of clothing. Danny stared in unabashed lust at her naked body, which he had fantasized about for so long. His pace increased slightly as Lady Sarah massaged Kerri's receptive tits.

"Do you see her nipples, Danny?" She pinched the hard nubs, and Kerri leaned back into Sarah's soft breasts, weak-kneed from the stimulation.

"I think she likes you. I think she may want you to service her later. Would you like that, little boy?" She smiled to herself, and Danny nodded unconsciously at the comment, his glazed eyes focused on his mom's hand rubbing and squeezing Kerri's tits while he stroked himself.

Lady Sarah bent her knees, lowered her body, and reached between the legs of the two surprised girls, her finger dragging expertly through their wetness. She watched Danny closely as she diddled the two girls, both of whom squirmed and murmured in obvious delight.

"How about these, Danny?" she teased. "Two hot, wet, young, naked little pussy's just waiting for you to pleasure? Do you want to taste them, Danny?" Do you want to put that stiff cock inside them?"

The two girls were getting light-headed with arousal as they watched Lady Sarah torture Danny further. When Lady Sarah stopped stroking them, they both let out dismay but watched with interest as she moved to stand right in front of Danny, who was panting and red-faced with arousal and frustration.

Kerri almost came when Lady Sarah took her left finger, the one that had just seconds before been in her daughter's slick pussy, and put it into Danny's mouth. His eyes closed in silent ecstasy as he sucked the digit eagerly into his mouth, licking it vigorously. When she put her other hand into his mouth, the one in her pussy a moment ago, Kerri gasped and could not help putting her hand between her legs to rub her enflamed clit. She noticed with eyes half-glazed with lust that Faye was doing the same, and for a moment, they silently masturbated while Lady Sarah continued to tease Danny.

Lady Sarah enjoyed watching the two girls for another minute before finally speaking.

"Danny. You have done very well tonight and shown great control in the presence of our guest." She smiled at Kerri. I think you've been punished enough.

Lady Sarah looked over at Faye, whose eyes and face lit up with expectation as she spoke.

"Faye? Would you like to help Danny with his release?"

Before Kerri could process the question, Faye knelt before her panting, trembling brother. She grasped his red, throbbing cock with both hands and, to Kerri's astonishment, opened her mouth and took the thick shaft deep into her throat. Kerri was amazed! His cock disappeared down her throat until her lips brushed the fine patch of his light pubes, and she just held it there for a second before letting it slide back out. Her hands gently massaged his now swollen balls as she slid his cock back into her throat again.

Danny was starting to move his hips in time to Faye's movements, but before she could take him a third time, she turned to Kerri with a wicked grin and asked,

"Do you want the final honor?"

Kerri was in a trance of sexual arousal more intense than anything she'd ever felt, so she didn't say a word, just came forward and knelt next to Faye, who moved back as two new hands grabbed Danny's swollen scrotum. Kerri knew she could never swallow him like Faye had just done, but she was desperate to put Danny's cock into her mouth as quickly as possible.

She opened her lips tentatively and placed the tip into her mouth. The feeling was incredible! It was warm, hot, and both hard and soft at the same time. She closed her lips and sucked, moving him deeper into her throat but not to the point where she couldn't breathe. She could feel Danny's balls shifting and moving in her hands, and she tried to push more of his thick shaft further into her throat, but her gag reflex made her pull back again. She pulled it out, both hands wrapped around tightly around it, and was moving in for another suck when Danny exploded, the thick hot jet of cream surprising her with its heat, intensity, and volume. He spurted again. And Again. And again, he moaned one final time, putting his hands on her head for balance.

His jizz covered her face in thick, wet blobs; it was in her mouth, on her lips and her tits, and in her hair. She blinked in surprise at the intensity of the experience, even as her orgasm shuddered through her hyper-charged body, causing her to collapse on the ground in a quivering, trembling puddle. Her legs shook uncontrollably, her breathing ragged. Deep, spastic gasps shook her as she fought to gain control, finally giving in and melting into a puddle of satisfaction on the floor.

Lady Sarah and Faye watched Kerri, a look of utter happiness on their faces. Danny was relieved but also embarrassed, his erection finally subsiding after the long ordeal.

Chapter 1

The musical chime of her newest ringtone did not make it to the third note before Kerri rolled over to grab her phone from the bedside dresser, tossing aside the magazine she'd been leafing through and hitting the button to answer the call. Hopefully, it was one of her friends with a better plan for Friday night than lying in bed masturbating to glossy celebrity photos. Not that having the whole house to herself for the evening was such a terrible thing, but she was hoping for something a little more exciting and grinned widely when, a few seconds later, the smiling face of her best friend Faye appeared on-screen.

"Hey Ker-, Watcha' doin'?" came Faye's sweet, bubbly voice, her blonde hair bouncing in unruly curls around her bright, smiling face. They hung out almost every weekend anyway but hadn't even checked in with each other, both knowing that somehow they'd end up doing something together. Faye was usually the organizer, so Kerri had been happy to chill until she called with a plan.

They were quite a pair whenever they got together, turning heads everywhere they went. Kerri had short, pixie-like dark hair that stood in striking contrast to the wild golden yellow curls of Faye's unruly mane. Hair aside, the two were remarkably similar in most other features; they were almost identical in height, weight, and bust, with full, high breasts that perfectly complemented their thin, athletic frames. Their more attentive admirers may have chanced upon another less noticeable distinguishing difference; Faye's boobs were smooth, round, and plump, while Kerri's always seemed to be in a perpetual state of agitated arousal with large, thick, impossible-to-miss nipples threatening to burst through even the thickest of her bras and blouses.

Kerri's face brightened when she saw Faye and the recognizable mess of her bedroom behind her; if she were also at home, she'd probably be bored and ready for some fun.

"Hi Faye, What's up?" Kerri replied, trying not to sound too eager but eagerly hoping for a welcome plan to spice up the weekend. If nothing else, she could invite her over for the weekend. Kerri's mom was on business and would not return until Monday morning. A sleepover with Faye's and her ever-enthusiastic tongue would have its rewards.

"Oh, nothin'. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or something. I'm just hanging out at home. Got any plans for the weekend?" Of course, Faye knew she didn't, but she tried to sound blasé and casual to make her little surprise all the more exciting. She knew Kerri would lose her mind when she told her what she had in store, and it didn't ever cross her mind that Kerri would say no to what she would offer.

"Same. Moms out 'til Monday, and I've got the place to myself; want to come over and fool around? I'm horny!" she added, grinning.

Kerri loved to tease Faye, and Faye was both a skilled and playful lover whose oral talents were never wasted on her ever-eager friend. It had been a few weeks since they'd had sex, so it would undoubtedly be at least -something- to do over the weekend.

"Well. You do have a pretty tasty pussy." Faye teased, licking her lips in mock sexual satisfaction, but I was thinking of something a little different this weekend, something we can do over here." She did her best to make it sound like she didn't want to put much effort into the evening and would try to convince Kerri to come to her house.

"Like what?" Kerri asked sarcastically, "Me coming over and licking YOUR pussy? How original!"

Faye's breathy sigh made her add, "Not that you're not worth the trip, mind you, but.."

Faye giggled, then said sarcastically, "Well, I'm hoping to get some time with that hot body of yours sometime soon, but," she paused, adding a tone of seriousness to her following sentence.

"Well... I was talking to my mom- and she was talking to YOUR mom before her trip and-" Kerri perked up a bit. It was usually not a good sign when moms talked. They might worry about Kerri being home alone, even though her mom traveled often, and she was eighteen and had stayed by herself many times before.

"Anyway, she knew you'd be alone this weekend, so.." Kerri grinned; having Faye spend the weekend with her would be great. So would spending the weekend at her house. Faye's mom, Sarah, was a discipline trainer, and there was always a chance that something interesting involving a discipline situation might arise.

".. and she wanted me to ask you-" she interrupted her sentence, "Now- don't think you have to do this or anything. I'll understand if you don't want to, and I'm sure my mom won't mind."

"Dammit Faye- spit it out!" said Kerri, mock-angry, "Are you spending the night here, or am I spending the night there? If Danny's home, I vote for spending the night at your house. I'm still hoping to catch him coming out of the shower or something! You're such a lucky bitch, seeing all THAT all the time."

Kerri was referring, of course, to Faye's older brother, Danny. She'd had the hots for him for several years and endlessly pushed Faye for every salacious detail of his frequent punishments.

Kerri, unfortunately, was an only child and, with no male siblings, could only listen in panty-wetting excitement to the stories other girls her age routinely shared regarding the discipline and humiliation of their male family members. It was under the guidance of their Mothers, of course, but still.

Once she turned twenty, she could fully and legally participate in any routine social conventions that gave every woman power and almost absolute authority over men without needing an older female to be present. Still, until then, she didn't have many opportunities, and she'd more than once masturbated furiously to the stories Faye had shared with her of her exploits with her brother.

That Faye's mom was also a Trainer- one of the women who taught others how to discipline their men- made these stories all the more exciting and arousing.

Kerri was certainly no stranger to regular sex, the kind between two women, but sex with a male was something she'd never done. Men were considered sexual toys, but that didn't help her when she had no brothers or cousins to experiment with.

Kerri and Faye had had sex many times, but for all her experience with women, Kerri had never even touched, or even seen, a naked male in person; well, except for her dad, of course, when he was being disciplined, but that's not the same because your father is you know, old.

It almost pained her to imagine that not only did Faye get to see Danny naked, but she could, pending her mom's approval- even make him strip in front of her! The intoxicating power of that thought made her wet with excitement, and she could not get enough of Faye's elaborate stories. She had spent many nights laying in bed diddling herself while her friend regaled her with detailed reports of life in the home of a Discipline Trainer.