Danny Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri was as terrified as she was excited but had enough sense to know that an offer like this would not be made twice, so she inhaled deeply, trying to still her madly beating heart, and said,

"I'm- I'm-, H-Happy to help," she responded, unsure what else to say. Sarah and Faye grinned widely, and Danny may have turned a slightly deeper shade of red; it was hard to tell with his head down.

Chapter 4

Kerri was vibrating with excitement, her body tingling with a mixture of fear and arousal more intense than anything she'd ever felt in her young life. It was impossible that Danny, Faye, or Lady Sarah could fail to notice her rock-hard nipples jutting unabashedly from her blouse. Kerri wished she'd worn a more substantial set of undies because the tiny thong offered no protection against her growing wetness. She was sure there would be a visible wet spot between her legs if not for the dark color of her tights.

"Ok then," said Lady Sarah. "Let's begin."

Lady Sarah pulled up an armless, padded chair from its resting place by the nearby wall.

"Danny, for failing to exercise control over yourself at my party, embarrassing my guests and ruining a perfectly lovely Manchego-" Danny grimaced, Faye snickered, and Kerri blushed at the awkward joke. You will receive 15 swats. Five from each of us. Faye, you first." Faye reluctantly sat in the chair, looking at Kerri mischievously.

Did she hear that right? She knew spankings were a routine aspect of the discipline process, and the idea thrilled her. She had often fantasized about having some hunky male laid across her lap; now that it might happen, she was terrified. She had once put Faye across her lap. She playfully swatted her cute bubble-butt but soon became so distracted by the delicious sight of her furry quim between her legs the session had devolved rapidly into a fingering rather than a spanking.

Danny sighed lightly but obediently came over to his sister and laid himself across her lap, positioning his rear in easy reach of her hand and using his arms to support his weight against the floor. The chair was placed so Danny faced away from them, hiding whatever expressions might be flitting across his face at the moment. Still, Kerri had an absurdly excellent view of his firm buttocks, looking very sexy in those tight little boy pajamas.

Faye's first swat made Kerri jump at its intensity; this was no little boy's spanking. She brought her hand down with astonishing force, the slap making Danny cringe slightly, and the tightness of his thin pajamas suggested they offered little cushion against those blows. Faye knew not to hold back. Otherwise, she might find herself on the receiving end.

Danny wriggled noticeably as Faye delivered her additional four swats, her hand lightly rubbing his buttocks. It was hard to tell, but Kerri thought she noticed that his bulge, pressed against Faye's lap, had grown somewhat. Between his slightly opened legs, she could see the bulk of his manhood huddled in a complicated lump within the silly pajamas.

When she was done, Danny stood, and yes- it was evident that his erection had grown, and even though he was still not fully erect, it was pretty clear he was aroused.

"Kerri. You're up," said Lady Sarah, and Kerri's knees weakened as she sat in the chair, transfixed by the sight of Danny's growing member straining against his pants.

She sat, and Danny laid himself across her lap. She almost groaned aloud when she felt the hard lump of his erection press against her thighs. She was almost too terrified to touch him, but her hand, seemingly of its own volition, came to rest on his buttocks.

Her pussy leaked with arousal as her crush lay across her lap, his scent and proximity making her swoon.

Kerri tried; she really did, but her five swats didn't even make him move. Perhaps it was her fear of hurting him as if THAT could happen or just the absurd arousal of the situation.

As if reading her mind, Lady Sarah surprised Kerri with her following comment, cooed in a soft, sing-song baby voice:

"Oh! Is my wittle boy getting hard from his spanking?" To Kerri's astonishment, Sarah reached between her legs and grabbed Danny's swollen package through the thin fabric. Kerri could see her hand squeezing what could only be his scrotum and rubbing the compressed flesh through the silly pajamas.

"Does wittle Danny want mommy to pway with his naughty pee pee?" Faye snicked aloud but stopped at her mom's severe glance. She knew how much Danny hated when Sarah talked to him like a little boy, but Kerri was mesmerized by the partially hidden motions of Sarah's hand between his legs. He groaned lightly while Sarah increased her ministrations.

"Here. Let's make little Danny more comfortable, okay?" she continued in her lilting, child voice, motioning Danny to stand and confirming to Kerri that he was growing in size down there.

Kerri looked at Danny, surprised to see his face red with embarrassment, but what happened next almost made Kerri wet herself.

Lady Sarah spun Danny to face Kerri, stood behind him with her hands on his broad shoulders, and said,

"Be a dear and remove Danny's bottoms, would you?" While she said this, she casually removed his top, unbuttoning the almost popping buttons and leaving him shirtless for what was to come.

"You can kneel to make it easier," she added helpfully, smiling brightly at the blushing girl. Kerri had not expected to participate in the activities, so she was utterly stunned by what she'd just been asked to do.

Danny turned even redder. Faye gulped in surprise, and Lady Sarah looked reassuringly over at Kerri, who was too shocked to do anything but amble over to the pair and stand dumbly in front of Danny. She could not meet his eyes and shuffled from one foot to the other, awaiting further instruction from Lady Sarah.

"It's OK, dear. Danny won't mind," though the look on Danny's face suggested he probably would have preferred to crawl under his bed and hide at that moment.

Automatically, because she was too aroused to argue and scared to disobey, Kerri knelt slowly before Danny, staring wide-eyed at his bulge. She was breathing heavily, knowing that a mere 6 inches of space and a thin layer of cloth separated her from Danny's naked penis. She was about to pass out from the excitement but was also keenly aware of Faye and Lady Sarah's eyes upon her. And she didn't want to seem eager or afraid, but she was both, and it was hard to hide. Kerri took a deep breath, catching a tantalizing whiff of Danny's strong, male musk, put her fingers into the waistband of the flimsy pajama bottoms, and pulled.

Kerri was utterly mesmerized when Danny's cock came into view, her head swimming as she got her first close-up look at a natural, live penis. Not surprisingly, he was almost fully erect, and the long shaft wobbled as it caught on the fabric and then sprang free a second later, bobbing up and down before coming to rest in a position pointing at about 45 degrees. His balls were thick and red, looking swollen to her astonished eyes.

She could feel her rock-hard nipples pressing against her clothing and thought she might wet herself.

There it was! Danny's naked cock- Right in front of her! She thought she might faint from her arousal. She was more sexually excited than ever and could not help but stare. Christ, it was BIG! She wasn't sure if Danny was well-hung in a general sense, though Faye- who had more experience in these matters- had suggested he was decidedly above average in that department. It didn't matter. Up close, like this, it seemed enormous. The thought of something that big going into her pussy was mind-numbing.

She felt herself oozing with arousal and wanted to plunge her hands into her tights and frig herself to an orgasm. Lady Sarah and Faye must have noticed her stunned silence, staring at Danny's clock from a few inches away, her face blending shock, arousal, and hunger. Faye giggled again, and Lady Sarah said, "Yes, they are pretty wonderful, aren't they? Go ahead. Touch it if you like. Danny won't mind."

She looked up to see Danny looking down at her, glassy-eyed but with the slightest hint of pride in his look at the effect he was having on Kerri. He nodded slowly, giving her the permission she so desperately wanted, and she reached out with both hands, cautiously as if it might bite her, and wrapped her fists around the shaft, utterly transfixed by this beautiful new plaything.

It was hot to her touch. And the skin was soft! How could she not have known it would be that soft? It was as smooth as her pussy lips, but the powerful stiffness underneath was new, unexpected, and entirely male. She squeezed, tentatively at first, then harder, as she realized how much force she could apply without causing Danny any pain. His panting, dreamlike look told her he was enjoying this.

She had an overwhelming urge to put her mouth on it, to run her tongue over that delicious flesh, pull it into her throat. Lady Sarah interrupted her reverie, lightly touching her shoulder and motioning her to sit in the chair.

"Faye," said Lady Sarah, breaking the spell momentarily, "Why don't you show Kerri how to make him stand at attention?" Faye leaped at the chance. She'd been watching Kerri have all the fun and was feeling left out, so she quickly joined Kerri, adopting an identical kneeling position but offering some helpful instruction.

"You need some lubrication," she said, producing a tube of rich, expensive-looking cream from somewhere and squirting a dollop directly onto Danny's cock. Then, with both hands, she grabbed the fleshy shaft and rubbed it up and down, holding it tightly but letting the creamy lotion ease its progress through her hands. Kerri was surprised to see it grow even harder, and Danny's hips rocked back and forth in synchronization with Faye's movements. She sped up a bit, much to Danny's enjoyment, and then she released him and said,

"Now you try."

Kerri immediately adopted the up-and-down motion Faye had just used, delighted that the cream made the thick shaft slide deliciously through her hands. For a minute or two, Lady Sarah and Faye watched silently as Kerri enjoyed herself, a lustful smile spreading across her face as she massaged Danny's cock with inexperienced but oh-so-enthusiastic hands.

Kerri hadn't noticed but may have been responding to the sound of Danny's breathing and had increased the speed of her stroke, causing him to pant and thrust more assertively.

Again, Lady Sarah broke the trance by announcing, "OK, Let's finish up, shall we?" causing Kerri to stop. A disappointed look crept over her face, Danny mirroring that disappointment with a frustrated sigh.

"Kerri. Let's have you deliver the final swats and motioned for her to sit in the chair."

Kerri sat, and Lady Sarah helped position Danny over her lap, his erection interfering until Lady Sarah grabbed in and tucked it between Kerri's legs, which automatically closed around it, helping to trap him in position. The feel of his cock between her legs made her giddy, but the sight of his naked buttocks was even better. One hand went automatically to his back, the other to the naked, muscled flesh of his exposed buttocks. Unconsciously, she rubbed her hand over the delicious flesh.

"Five more," said Lady Sarah, "whenever you're ready, Kerri."

It took several seconds for her to get up enough nerve, and her first swat was more like a friendly pat, though she reveled in the feeling of his buttocks moving beneath her hand. Her next one was harder but still a far cry from the force Faye had applied.

"Harder, Kerri. Much Harder. I need five good swats." And Kerri brought her hand up and then back down with what she thought was absurd force. The slap against his rear was loud, but he barely flinched, giving her confidence to try again.

The next left a red handprint on the white globe of his ass, and he squirmed a little, giving Kerri a view of his compressed scrotum between his legs. Oh, how she wanted to touch him there.

"Good," said Lady Sarah, "Again!"

And Kerri, for the very first time in her young, inexperienced life, felt the tremor-inducing power of having a subservient male under her control. It made her head spin, her pussy tingle, and her nipples ache for attention.

Chapter 5

The spanking left Kerri weak-kneed and panting, and when it was over, and Lady Sarah stood Danny back up, she savored the sight of her handprints on his reddened rear. Danny was still hugely erect, even after all that.

"OK, Danny. I want you to stand here," and she took his cock in hand and led him to the far corner of the room, pushing him back into the corner. She grabbed his erection, tugging it playfully and saying to him,

"And I expect to find this still here when we get back. Do what you need to do to make sure that happens, but don't you dare cum until I get back, or we're going to start this whole thing all over again, understood?" She slapped his penis lightly, making it bounce.

"Come on, girls. I need a break!" Lady Sarah motioned for Faye and Kerri to follow her back into the kitchen, leaving Danny and his erection to their private reflections.

Kerri was surprised to see that tea and some delicious cookies had been set up on the table, undoubtedly the work of her husband, who remained unseen. She was still shaking a bit from the experience; she hadn't been this sexually charged in her whole life, and her body was excited, so Sarah's casually dropped comment took her aback.

"Looks like you're soaked down there, Sweetheart," Sarah said, pointing to the undeniable wet spot in her tights. Before she could even get embarrassed, though, Faye chimed in,

"I know! Me too! Look-" and she spread her legs to reveal an identical dark oval of wetness between her almost identically clad legs. "Kerri- that was pretty intense, don't you think?" Kerri, not sure she was supposed to have an opinion said, simply

"Uh. Yea-"

Lady Sarah walked up to Kerri, smiling widely.

"You did great, Kerri, and it looks like It wasn't all terrible for you, either," she grinned, reaching out and lightly tweaking one of the erect nipples poking through her blouse. Kerri blushed hotly, unaccustomed to acknowledging her arousal to anyone but Faye.

"I know it's hard to admit and share, but being aroused is natural and an important part of these things. When I saw my first Disciplining, I could barely keep my hands off my pussy, and when it was done, I wanted to hell, I probably did- run up to my room and diddle myself to a great orgasm." This casual admission and Lady Sarah using the word 'pussy,' made Kerri blush even harder.

Lady Sarah laughed, "You want to put your hands down your pants right now, don't you?" she grinned at the two girls. "But don't. I've got something much better in store for later, so keep those fingers still, and in another hour, you'll get what you want."

The girls were unsure what she meant but let it go and chatted happily over tea and cookies, Danny and his erection momentarily forgotten in the next room.

Chapter 6

The three returned to the room, surprising Danny in the awkward act of stoking himself, his hand lazily running up and down the length of his erection. He looked a little flushed like he'd been working out, and a light sheen of sweat coated his body. All three looked hungrily at him, their lusts triggered by his smell, nudity, and apparent sexual arousal.

"Good boy," said Lady Sarah, after confirming that he had maintained his erection but not cum yet. She walked past him and stood near their previous spot by the chair.

"Kerri, would you please bring Danny back over here? Lead him the way I showed you earlier."

Kerri smiled broadly as she moved quickly over to Danny, eager to get her hands on him again. She walked right up to Danny with a renewed sense of confidence, grabbed his cock, and slowly, carefully led him across the room.

"Now girls, you know boys are such visual creatures and get excited at merely seeing something arousing. We're going to see how well Danny can control himself when presented with something visually...," she paused briefly, "stimulating."

"Faye, I'm going to need your help here," Lady Sarah said as her daughter eagerly moved to face her, ready for whatever came next.

She continued, "Danny. I know all too well just how much your sister's lovely little body excites you, so we'll see if you can exercise a little more control than you were able to muster at my party. Please remove your sister's clothes." Danny was delighted and horrified; his mom and sister knew precisely how hard it was for him to control himself around her teasing, but he didn't want to have to reveal that lack of control around Kerri, who was a new variable in this equation.

Faye- ever the tease, giggled with unbridled amusement, turned to Danny, dropped her arms to her sides, and playfully thrust out her chest, saying, "Have at it, Bro."

Kerri blushed but was utterly fascinated as she observed Danny unbutton Faye's blouse, tug it from her tights, and open it up, revealing her smallish tits, still modestly concealed beneath her lacy, black bra.

Faye boobs were small compared to Kerri's, but, like all boobs- Danny found them fascinating. He adored licking them, caressing them, or just looking at them, and both Lady Sarah and Faye enjoyed teasing him relentlessly with frequent flashes or by making him pleasure them. At the same time, he had to avoid losing control.

After removing her blouse, Danny knelt before Faye and carefully tugged down her tights, revealing her bare, naked bush to his excited gaze. Faye's lips clung wetly to the fabric as Danny lowered it, her arousal apparent in their thick, swollen state. A mild musk perfume was noticeable for a few seconds, making Danny sigh and Kerri lick her lips unconsciously.

Danny stood and was about to remove Faye's bra when Lady Sarah stopped him, turning to Kerri with a surprising proposal.

"Kerri. How do you feel about Danny undressing you, too? It's your choice, of course, but he's had lots of practice controlling himself around Faye and me, but your hot, little body might be just what we need to test his control."

Kerri blushed at the comment, but Danny's wide-eyed, hungry stare suggested she was probably right. He looked pretty close to the edge.

Before she could answer, Faye grabbed her friend, pushed her in front of Danny, and said, "Oh- she's doing this! " After a concerned look from Lady Sarah, Kerri nodded and said, "S-sure. I guess that's OK."

Danny repeated his previous efforts, and a moment later, Kerri's blouse was off, and her large boobs were on display, straining against a far less modest bra than the one Faye was wearing. Kerri had not expected this and had chosen a sheer, lacey bra, through which her dark areolae could now be seen, as well as the two nubs of her hard nipples.

Danny suppressed the shudder that ran through him at his first intimate glimpse of Kerri. She was, indeed, gorgeous!

Again, as he did with Faye, Danny knelt before her and slowly lowered her tights, this time revealing a less manicured and much hairier bush, her lips split by a tiny, red thong that appeared to be wedged deeply into her folds.

He lowered the tights below her knees and then returned to the thong, pulling it from the two thin straps at the waist and watching intently as he slowly and deliberately dislodged the damp thong between her furry pussy lips. A light, creamy juice rope stretched between her lips and the descending fabric, thinning and finally breaking, leaving a wet, shiny drop to hang precariously from her now exposed pussy. He pulled the thong and tights down, and Kerri stepped out, standing next to Faye, again wearing the almost identical outfit, which this time was nothing more than a bra and a smile.