Danny Discipline

Story Info
Danny gets disciplined by mom, sister and sisters friend.
18.3k words
4.33
9.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All Characters are over 18.

Chapter 1

The musical chime of her newest ringtone did not make it to the third note before Kerri rolled over to grab her phone from the bedside dresser, tossing aside the magazine she'd been leafing through and hitting the button to answer the call. Hopefully, it was one of her friends with a better plan for Friday night than lying in bed masturbating to glossy celebrity photos. Not that having the whole house to herself for the evening was such a terrible thing, but she was hoping for something a little more exciting and grinned widely when, a few seconds later, the smiling face of her best friend Faye appeared on-screen.

"Hey Ker-, Watcha' doin'?" came Faye's sweet, bubbly voice, her blonde hair bouncing in unruly curls around her bright, smiling face. They hung out almost every weekend anyway but hadn't even checked in with each other, both knowing that somehow they'd end up doing something together. Faye was usually the organizer, so Kerri had been happy to chill until she called with a plan.

They were quite a pair whenever they got together, turning heads everywhere they went. Kerri had short, pixie-like dark hair that stood in striking contrast to the wild golden yellow curls of Faye's unruly mane. Hair aside, the two were remarkably similar in most other features; they were almost identical in height, weight, and bust, with full, high breasts that perfectly complemented their thin, athletic frames. Their more attentive admirers may have chanced upon another less noticeable distinguishing difference; Faye's boobs were smooth, round, and plump, while Kerri's always seemed to be in a perpetual state of agitated arousal with large, thick, impossible-to-miss nipples threatening to burst through even the thickest of her bras and blouses.

Kerri's face brightened when she saw Faye and the recognizable mess of her bedroom behind her; if she were also at home, she'd probably be bored and ready for some fun.

"Hi Faye, What's up?" Kerri replied, trying not to sound too eager but eagerly hoping for a welcome plan to spice up the weekend. If nothing else, she could invite her over for the weekend. Kerri's mom was on business and would not return until Monday morning. A sleepover with Faye's and her ever-enthusiastic tongue would have its rewards.

"Oh, nothin'. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or something. I'm just hanging out at home. Got any plans for the weekend?" Of course, Faye knew she didn't, but she tried to sound blasé and casual to make her little surprise all the more exciting. She knew Kerri would lose her mind when she told her what she had in store, and it didn't ever cross her mind that Kerri would say no to what she would offer.

"Same. Moms out 'til Monday, and I've got the place to myself; want to come over and fool around? I'm horny!" she added, grinning.

Kerri loved to tease Faye, and Faye was both a skilled and playful lover whose oral talents were never wasted on her ever-eager friend. It had been a few weeks since they'd had sex, so it would undoubtedly be at least -something- to do over the weekend.

"Well. You do have a pretty tasty pussy." Faye teased, licking her lips in mock sexual satisfaction, but I was thinking of something a little different this weekend, something we can do over here." She did her best to make it sound like she didn't want to put much effort into the evening and would try to convince Kerri to come to her house.

"Like what?" Kerri asked sarcastically, "Me coming over and licking YOUR pussy? How original!"

Faye's breathy sigh made her add, "Not that you're not worth the trip, mind you, but.."

Faye giggled, then said sarcastically, "Well, I'm hoping to get some time with that hot body of yours sometime soon, but," she paused, adding a tone of seriousness to her following sentence.

"Well... I was talking to my mom- and she was talking to YOUR mom before her trip and-" Kerri perked up a bit. It was usually not a good sign when moms talked. They might worry about Kerri being home alone, even though her mom traveled often, and she was eighteen and had stayed by herself many times before.

"Anyway, she knew you'd be alone this weekend, so.." Kerri grinned; having Faye spend the weekend with her would be great. So would spending the weekend at her house. Faye's mom, Sarah, was a discipline trainer, and there was always a chance that something interesting involving a discipline situation might arise.

".. and she wanted me to ask you-" she interrupted her sentence, "Now- don't think you have to do this or anything. I'll understand if you don't want to, and I'm sure my mom won't mind."

"Dammit Faye- spit it out!" said Kerri, mock-angry, "Are you spending the night here, or am I spending the night there? If Danny's home, I vote for spending the night at your house. I'm still hoping to catch him coming out of the shower or something! You're such a lucky bitch, seeing all THAT all the time."

Kerri was referring, of course, to Faye's older brother, Danny. She'd had the hots for him for several years and endlessly pushed Faye for every salacious detail of his frequent punishments.

Kerri, unfortunately, was an only child and, with no male siblings, could only listen in panty-wetting excitement to the stories other girls her age routinely shared regarding the discipline and humiliation of their male family members. It was under the guidance of their Mothers, of course, but still.

Once she turned twenty, she could fully and legally participate in any routine social conventions that gave every woman power and almost absolute authority over men without needing an older female to be present. Still, until then, she didn't have many opportunities, and she'd more than once masturbated furiously to the stories Faye had shared with her of her exploits with her brother.

That Faye's mom was also a Trainer- one of the women who taught others how to discipline their men- made these stories all the more exciting and arousing.

Kerri was certainly no stranger to regular sex, the kind between two women, but sex with a male was something she'd never done. Men were considered sexual toys, but that didn't help her when she had no brothers or cousins to experiment with.

Kerri and Faye had had sex many times, but for all her experience with women, Kerri had never even touched, or even seen, a naked male in person; well, except for her dad, of course, when he was being disciplined, but that's not the same because your father is you know, old.

It almost pained her to imagine that not only did Faye get to see Danny naked, but she could, pending her mom's approval- even make him strip in front of her! The intoxicating power of that thought made her wet with excitement, and she could not get enough of Faye's elaborate stories. She had spent many nights laying in bed diddling herself while her friend regaled her with detailed reports of life in the home of a Discipline Trainer.

Kerri grinned, pleased to think she'd guessed what Faye would ask her. Their moms had talked, and Faye would invite Kerri to spend the weekend. They could still go out together, which would be fantastic, but not having to sleep alone was a nice bonus, too.

"Well. Actually." said Faye, "it's um, a discipline thing..." She now had Kerri's undivided attention, and her friend sat straight in bed, almost dropping the phone. Fayes watched for a few seconds as the image showed the ceiling, the wall, a blur of out-of-focus shapes and colors, and finally, once again, Kerri's eager face.

"Faye! What!?" Kerri raised her voice. "IS there a training this weekend??" Oh, please, Faye, you HAVE to let me stay over!!" Kerri was excited now. She might see something if there was a training and she was spending the night!

Faye was slow to respond and put on a concerned face, so Kerry threw out a few more speculations. "Oh shit, Faye! Are you in trouble?

"Well.. mom does want you to come over, and no- it's not training; it's a Disciplining.. and no, it's not mine..."

Kerri was perplexed. It was not unusual for another mom to bring a son or husband over to a trainer's house for discipline, but she was not putting it together, and so, after a few pained, confusing seconds, Faye said:

"It's Danny."

The comment had precisely the effect she'd hoped. Kerri practically choked in surprise, sitting bolt upright on the bed and staring in wide-eyed excitement into the phone as Faye's face broke into a giant, shit-eating grin, which Faye found hard not to copy.

"No! Fucking! Way!!" Kerri blurted out.

It was uncommon to be invited to witness a punishment of one of your friend's male siblings, at least before you were of age, so this was a pretty fucking big deal, and Kerri was hyper-ventilating at the idea. She was giddy. Was she going to see Danny punished? Indeed, that meant she would see him naked! I mean, it had to be.

"Are you serious? Tell me you're fucking serious!" she demanded, worrying this might be some cruel and elaborate joke. "Don't tease me, Faye, if you're toying with me- if this is some sick joke of yours, then I'm gonna come over there and punish YOU!"


Faye teased her friend, "Well, I know it's just my brother, and I'm not even sure what he did, but my mom thought since you were home alone, you might like to watch. Of course, if you'd rather stay home and watch TV, we can get together afterward; Mom wants me to stay, so we could always go out later.." Faye was trying hard not to laugh; she knew this was practically a fantasy for her friend, and she was beyond excited to suggest it.

Faye laughed, "You're playing with your pussy right now, right?" She giggled, and in response, Kerri flipped the phone camera around and aimed it so Faye could see toward her. She tilted it down and revealed her naked body to Faye. Her hand was plunged into her unbuttoned shorts, the unmistakable rubbing movements visible.

"Slut!" Faye laughed, "I should be doing that, you know." Kerri slid her shorts down, followed by her thong underwear, exposing a neatly shaved quim to her delighted friend.

"Look!" said Kerri, "I'm already wet!" Her finger disappeared into the folds of clean, smooth flesh and emerged a second later, sticky and shiny. Faye suppressed a little twinge of excitement as she held up her wet fingers.

"Well, I guess if Danny's discipline gets you all worked up, I can take care of you afterward."


"Be here at 7!" she said and hung up, leaving Kerri to her own devices for another few hours.

Chapter 2

Faye's mom, Sarah, was an intense, attractive, and intimidating woman in her mid-thirties. She had a successful career, an attentive and obedient husband, a beautiful home, and two great kids. She made a substantial (and by law tax-free) side income as a certified Discipline instructor. She taught in-home classes on the latest techniques, performed demonstrations- mostly on men, but sometimes on particularly willful or naughty young girls, and helped other women explore their power over their male family members. It was an envious lifestyle, but Sarah was both well-liked and respected, as much for her skill as for her creativity. Many of her techniques had even become standard practices in the community.

No one ever wanted to be the model for 'Lady Sarah's' demonstrations, though Faye had, out of convenience, often been enlisted for such purposes. It was mildly embarrassing, but usually turned out well as the women would often get drunk from the large amounts of wine served at such parties and then get horny; which meant Faye got to serve as a model for the latest pleasuring techniques the women were always eager to see demonstrated as well. That her brother Danny was often enlisted as her partner in these demonstrations was a tidbit of knowledge that Faye had graciously kept from her friend, who would have been red with jealousy to know the things that Danny had done to her, both as part of these demonstrations and as part of his routine disciplining.

Faye was privately more than impressed by her brother's expert oral skills, and his cock was well above average; at least, based on her experience, which was far greater than most of her peers due to her mother's position. It was not something she could openly brag about. Still, Danny's extremely good looks and cheerful personality let her friends fill in with their horny imagination more sordid details than she ever needed to brag about anyway.

Yes indeed! Having a brother was good. Having a hot brother than all your friends lusted after was better, but having a mom who was a Discipline instructor who liked to keep it in the family was simply the best!

Kerri deeply admired Sarah and enjoyed a cordial relationship with her, but that didn't stop her from being more than a little afraid of her. She always thought back to Faye's sleepover last summer. The girls had gotten Sarah so mad with all their noise and horsing around that she'd made them all strip and spanked them one by one, putting each one over her knee and reddening their bottoms, letting them know that her skills were not limited to males.

Afterward, she'd made the whole group remain naked for the remainder of the evening, causing considerable embarrassment in front of Danny, who had thoroughly enjoyed watching his sister and her friends running around bare-assed all night and, for once, not being the target of his mom's displeasure.

Sarah's group spanking that summer had achieved the level of urban legend for the naked punishment and what had happened to poor Betty, another of Faye's friends. Betty had gained unwelcome notoriety as possessing the most giant, sensitive clit of any girl in Faye's circle. In gym class, at sleepovers, or even something just hanging out together, Betty was constantly asked to display her massive clit, which had been compared to a tiny penis. She feigned horror at this but secretly loved the attention and any opportunity to showcase her impressive anatomy to her friends.

Betty wriggled and squirmed so much in Sarah's lap during her spanking that she managed to rub herself into such a froth that she had an orgasm on Sarah's lap! The experience was so intense she'd released her bladder, soaking Sarah's lap and leaving a soggy, wet mess on the floor.

Sarah, no stranger to coaxing pleasure from women, had been surprised when she'd seen the look of absolute horror on poor Betty's face. Ever gracious, she'd smiled and joined the laughter of the other girls, though Betty was never allowed to forget her indiscretion.

As Sarah's daughter, Faye probably knew more about Discipline than most girls. She had participated in many of Danny's punishments. She knew his naked body and its' responses very well, but she was not so confident that she wouldn't get embarrassed on those rare occasions when she was punished. Having to appear naked before your brother was always embarrassing, no matter how many times he'd appeared that way before her.

Kerri arrived and knocked on the door at precisely 6:55 p.m. She wasn't sure what was considered appropriate attire for such an occasion, so she'd opted for black leggings, comfy, casual boots, and a flowery blouse and plain bra she had reasoned were thick enough together that she didn't think she'd have any issues with her nipples sticking out; you know, just in case something she was about to witness something that might make her nipples stick out.

She was relieved when Faye answered the door a few seconds later, clad in an almost identical outfit. Faye grinned in recognition of their similar attire and waved her friend in.

"Right on time!" she giggled, "Mom's set up in the living room, but we still have a few minutes. want something to drink?" Kerri nodded, and the two girls trotted off toward the kitchen.

Kerri was beyond excited, and the instant they were alone, she began hammering Faye with questions. "So. Do I just sit and watch?" Kerri asked in an excited whisper, "Do I need to *do* anything? What's going to happen?" "Does Danny even know I'm here?" Faye laughed at her friends' frenetic energy. She was also looking forward to the event, though she was far more excited about watching Kerri's reaction to the whole affair than seeing Danny disciplined -- again. Still, this was Kerri's first Discipline, and she remembered how excited she'd been the first time her mom had made Danny strip in front of her. The incredible power of bending someone male to your will was pretty impressive, and she recalled how wet she'd been that first time, thinking to herself, "I'll bet Kerri is just creaming herself right now!"

"It's mostly just watching," said Faye. "Mom may ask you some questions, but mostly, we just sit there; it's more embarrassing for Danny when there's an audience, and it'll be worse because he knows you'll be here too. Mom always makes a show about explaining things beforehand, so you'll get a pretty good idea of what's coming. Honestly, I'm not even sure what he's being punished for, though she hardly needs much reason," she giggled, making Kerri laugh too.

Faye added, in an exaggerated conspiratorial tone, "I don't know if you know this, but Danny likes you. He about flipped when mom told him you would be here."

Kerri did not know that Danny felt that way about her, though it made her tingle with satisfaction. She looked at her Faye, hoping for more details, but none came.

The two girls looked up as Faye's mom entered the kitchen.

"Oh Hi, Kerri. Good to see you again. Thank you for coming tonight. Your presence will make it more effective for Danny, and I hope you'll learn something along the way. Just remember, you don't have to say, do, or even watch anything you don't want to, but I encourage you to make the most of this; it is not every day we have visitors!

T-Thank you, Mzs-, "Then Kerri remembered that during a Discipline session, the woman in charge was always addressed as 'Lady, ' so she started again.

"Thank you, Lady Sarah, for allowing me to witness Danny's Discipline."

Sarah smiled warmly, pleased that Kerri knew this point of etiquette and had even used the correct formal reply.

"Well. Thank you, Lady Kerri!" she continued, "I am happy to see that you are familiar with the protocols if not the actual event!" Faye beamed; it reflected very well on her that her friend had spoken respectfully and adequately to her mom, but the girls had both been a little puzzled that Sarah had also addressed her as 'Lady Kerri, 'an honorific usually reserved for the woman or women performing the Discipline.

As they exchanged pleasantries, Kerri had time to take in Lady Sarah's outfit; it was hard not to stare! She wore a tight, red corset with thick, black leather stitching running down the center, silvery chains running off in both directions and connecting to red velvet buttons on either side. She wore a satiny red bikini bottom bulging with her plump pudenda. It appeared to have shiny metal snaps right below the crotch. She wore matching red garters and black stockings with tiny bows on her thighs.

High, shiny black boots finished the look, and Kerri could not help but notice the plump, shaved lips of her thick pussy pressed tightly against the sheer cloth, the indent of her lips clearly defined in the folds of the taut fabric. Kerri did a double-take as she realized that the odd bump beneath the material was probably a clit- piercing.

Her large breasts pushed up and seemed about to pop out of the tight garment, and Kerri thought she saw just a hint of nipple visible at the edge of the fabric, wondering how they didn't just burst out from the skimpy garment.

When Lady Sarah turned around, Kerri had to suppress a gasp as she saw that the back of her bottoms was cut to display the toned, round cheeks of her perfect ass. "Damn," she thought. "I hope my ass looks that sexy when I'm her age." Kerri felt a spurt of wetness in her sex as she realized Lady Sarah was hot!!