Dan's Double Dilemma

Story Info
Dan's daughter and niece just gained their Sex Magic...
18.5k words
4.64
40k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

Dan was just leaving work when his phone buzzed. He checked the number and grumbled. He was in no mood to deal with his ex-wife. As he moved to put the phone away, though, he felt her Phantom Hand grab onto his balls and squeeze, just shy of painful. He cursed and stumbled, catching himself on the wall of the store. After a whole day of dealing with Sex Mages trying to cock-tease special discounts out of him, his nuts were already tender. He'd been hoping to get home quick and jerk one off, hopefully before his next door neighbor threw an orgasm block on him again.

He answered the phone with a curt, "Yes?"

"Hello to you, too," Claire shot back. She gave his nuts another squeeze, until he was hissing and bending over. "When I call, I expect you to answer."

"Okay! Jesus Christ, I just got off work!" he said.

"So you're free to answer," she said, matter-of-factly, releasing her psychic grip. "I'll get straight to the point: I need you to look after our daughter."

Dan was a little surprised. "Did something happen?" he said.

"She turned 19 three months ago," she said. "In case you forgot."

Dan scowled. "Are you kidding? It was the one-year anniversary of you no longer screwing me with inflated child support. I bought myself a cake to celebrate."

Even though he braced himself for it, he still let out a sharp cry and dropped to his knees as he felt the equivalent of a steel-toed boot slam into his nuts. The phone clattered to the ground. People glanced over to him, but did nothing. Men in this town were too pussy-whipped to act without their women's permission. Women in this town never helped out a man who wasn't theirs. They sensed him getting his balls pulverized, and assumed he probably deserved it. No one even bothered to grab his phone for him.

Claire gave him a minute to catch his breath before clasping his nuts with the phantom hand again, encouraging him to pick the phone back up. He staggered to his feet and picked it back up, still breathing heavy.

"Cut the attitude, Daniel," she said. He hated when she said his name like that, like an exasperated mother speaking sternly to a little boy. That, of course, was exactly why she did it. "Let me spell it out for you: Chloe is getting her powers."

Dan grit his teeth. "So why do you want her moving in with me?"

"Because she's driving Rick up the fucking wall with her Aura, and it's making things really awkward. So I'm sending her to live with you for a little while."

Dan scoffed. "You don't think it's going to be really fucking awkward when her powers are affecting her own father? You think I want to deal with my own daughter's Aura?" He heard some giggles, and looked up to see a few people had heard his protest. Cursing, he rushed over to his car to continue the conversation in some degree of privacy.

"Besides," he said, as he slammed his door shut. "Why the fuck should I care if it drives your latest sex slave crazy? I thought you liked your men so desperate they want to kill themselves?"

"No, I just like you that way," she said icily. As she spoke, Rick felt his cock surge. He let out a hiss as his ex-wife pumped pure, uncut arousal into his body, forcing his cock to be diamond hard. Dan shivered and bent over. With shaking hands, he put the phone on speaker and let it drop onto the arm rest, then clutched the steering wheel with both hands in a death grip. His breath became ragged as he felt an inhuman level of need for his cock to be touched.

He wasn't about to give into her manipulations and start jacking off right there in the parking lot. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. Besides, he knew if he tried, he'd get stopped by some woman nearby, and be punished for being lewd. Never mind the fact that it was his ex making him so hard, every woman for a mile around could probably sense his cock's psychic tension hum.

He cracked of course. He was just a man, after all, and completely helpless against Sex Magic, no matter how angry he got or how much he hated the woman using it on him. He started to reach down and grab himself, to frantically jack off, but his hands didn't even get an inch before he felt the Magic seize his arms, and lock his hands in place on the steering wheel.

"Here's the deal, Dan," Claire continued. "Chloe stays with you for the summer. She gets her powers under control and tries to get a job. If by the end of the summer she can afford her own place, great. If not, I can take her back if she proves she can at least keep her Aura down."

He grit his teeth as his cock throbbed. "Just... get her... a fucking... apartment..." he hissed. "I'll... I'll help... pay for it..."

"You couldn't afford it," she said. "Not on a cashier's salary."

"Goddamn it... I gave you... more than enough... before... why didn't you... fucking save any of it... for this?"

"Childcare is expensive." Dan opened his mouth to retort, but let out a shuddering gasp as she spiked the tension in his cock until his vision went dark. "Now stop fucking arguing with me. You used to complain you never got to see your daughter, well, now you have plenty of time to catch up. She'll be there this Saturday."

Dan groaned loudly, and tears welled up in his eyes from the sheer psychic and physical tension. "F-fine! Fine!" he choked out.

"Good. I'll e-mail you the details." She hung up and he felt her power leave him. His hands were free, and the horrible tension in his cock faded. He was still rock hard, however, and it took every ounce of will power not to start jacking off right there in the parking lot.

He managed to hold off until he got home, practically speeding the whole way. Even as he tried to keep himself angry, to distract from the arousal she forced on him, he couldn't fight it forever. As soon as he reached his house, he practically tore his clothes off, threw himself on the couch, and started stroking himself. It took him only ten seconds to blow his load. He lay back, wiping up his mess with tissues from the side table, breathing steadily to try and calm himself down.

Jesus Christ, his daughter was going to be here in just a couple of days! He lived in a one-bedroom slab home, which was a total mess. No doubt, he was going to be expected to sleep on the couch in his own home. God only knew what else he was going to be expected to do.

He hadn't even seen Chloe in eight years, not since the divorce. Contact had been sporadic, at best, usually just cards at Christmas and birthdays. God only knew what bullshit Claire had been filling her head with about him. Okay, so he was never father of the year; he had a tendency to verbally blow up at times, and he threw himself into his work instead of being emotionally close to his family. But he never hit either of them, and he always provided for them. Even when Sex Magic appeared and he got literally fucked out of his career, he did what jobs he could to provide child support, until he was no longer on the hook for it.

He hadn't actually bought a cake for himself on Chloe's nineteenth birthday. He'd just said that to piss off Claire. Considering she'd been crushing his balls with her Magic for years to push him around, he was going to get under her skin any way he could.

But Chloe? What the fuck was he supposed to do about this? Out of nowhere, he was now expected to put up their daughter, whom he'd barely had any contact with for years. He loved her and all, but who fucking knew what kind of person his bitch ex-wife had molded her into? He may not have been the best Dad, but Claire wasn't exactly a saint herself, as his nuts could attest to. Hell, he was pretty damn certain Claire could easily have afforded a place for their daughter to stay temporarily, and was doing this just to fuck with him.

No, he couldn't do it. He just couldn't. Getting by as a single man in a world of Sex Mages was bad enough, he didn't need an inexperienced young woman, much less his own daughter, winding him up twenty-four/seven.

He picked up his phone to call another woman he had a rather strained relationship with. After a few rings, he was already starting to regret the idea. Just before he could hang up, however, his sister finally answered.

"Hey, bro, what's shakin'?" said Beverly. "I was just about to call you, actually."

Dan paused. "What for?"

She sighed. "Well, I'd like to ask you a favor. A pretty big one."

Another pause. "I was about to do the same."

"Oh. Well, maybe this will work out."

"Maybe," said Dan cautiously. "You first."

"Okay, well, this may be a little awkward, but, um, I'm having a little trouble with Sophie."

Dan felt his stomach drop. Sophie was his niece. She was just a month younger than Chloe. "Oh, no," he muttered.

Beverly continued. "You see, she just got her powers last week and, well, I'm going to be honest, it's making things pretty goddamned awkward over here. She keeps giving her father and brothers wicked hard boners from her Aura, and they're getting into arguments over it. Yesterday, there was this huge blow up over dinner, and she did a psychic kick to Max's balls. I know she didn't really mean to do it, but the Magic, you know, when you first get it, you sometimes cast things wildly, especially when you get emotional."

Dan remembered quite well. They'd already been adults when the Magic arrived. Beverly's powers had awoken during a weekend family get together. By the second day, every woman in their family was awakening to the power.

Things had gotten extremely awkward to say the least. It took a year before anyone in the family spoke to each other again; Dan had been the first to reconnect with his sister, and only because by that point, he'd been desperate to get help fending off his ex-wife's frequent ball-busting and cock-teasing spells.

Beverly hadn't been able to do much, though, and trying had left an even wider rift between them. After that, the siblings spoke maybe once a year, twice at most.

"So, I know this is a lot to ask, but I really need someone to look after Sophie for a bit. For a few months until she can reign her powers in. I know, she's your niece and all, but I trust you not to do anything sketchy around her, and, well, no one else I know is willing to take her in."

"Jesus Christ, Bev," said Dan. "Claire's already dumping Chloe on me for the same reason! I was hoping you could take her in!"

There was a long pause. "Oh. Jeez. Um. No, no, that wouldn't do at all. Seriously, the boys can't handle a wild Sex Mage right now. I mean, two other girls in the neighborhood got their abilities recently, and the whole month, it's been Hard Attack central around here. And right when that finally starts to cool off a bit, Sophie gets her powers. You understand."

"No. No fucking way. You can't take in Chloe right now, fine, but two teen girls in the house is going to kill me!"

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Danny, you'll be fine. You could probably use a couple girls looking out for you. How you've been able to survive being single this long is beyond me."

"Just get an apartment for them!"

"We don't have that kind of money since Stan got demoted. And before you offer, I know you don't either."

Dan groaned in frustration. "Right, because I have to money to also feed two teenaged girls."

"Oh, don't worry, Sophie's got a job lined up. She's transferring stores. She can help you out on that front."

"Bev, for fuck's sake!"

"I really need this, Dan. Please. You know mom and dad still aren't talking to me."

Dan sighed. "Me neither." He pinched the bridge of his nose. The truth was, he barely knew Sophie. It wouldn't be that much worse than renting a room to a stranger. But for a man who'd managed to keep the sanctity of bachelorhood for years, having his domicile invaded by two freshly awakening Sex Mage relatives was a cocktease suicide!

Still, what choice did he really have? With Chloe, he was already locked in. With Sophie, he could say no, but if Beverly was calling him, then she was probably out of options. Awkward as things had gotten between them, he wasn't quite ready to just throw her under the bus.

"Alright, fine," he said. "When do you want her here?"

"By Saturday," she said.

Oh god, he wasn't even going to have time to get used to one out of control Aura first! "Fine," he grumbled.

"Thanks, Dan," she said. "I owe you one." She paused, then said, "You, uh, might want to jerk off before the girls get there. Like, a lot."

"Yeah, thanks. I don't need my sister telling me that."

"You don't have any blocks on you. I'll try and make sure they stay off."

"Whatever. I'm hanging up."

She gave a nervous chuckle. "Sure, Danny. Take care. And thanks."

Dan lay back on the couch with an exasperated sigh. This was going to be utter hell.

TWO

Dan felt his heart race as the train pulled into the station. From the very last car, he could see several men stumbling out with obvious boners, while a few women were shaking their heads, chuckling. Dan waited until he actually saw her before getting out of his seat.

She was tall, lithe, and blonde, just like her mother. She also had his piercing blue eyes and sharper facial features. She was dressed in a white crop-top and denim shorts that showed off her young curves. Dan's eyes couldn't help but widen a bit. She was certainly... prettier... than he remembered. She'd filled out a bit from the stick-thin girl he'd last seen years ago. The few photos he'd gotten in that time hadn't done her development justice.

Chloe's eyes locked onto him through the crowd immediately. She gave a small smile and waved, except that her hand was closed into a tight fist. Dan walked over to her, more slowly than he intended. With some hesitation, she adjusted the strap of her purse and walked towards him, pulled the two large suitcases behind her.

When they met next to one of the station's pillars, they just looked at each other for several long seconds, not saying anything. Finally, he cleared his throat. "Hey, Chloe."

"No hug for your daughter?" she said. She let go of the suit cases, and for a brief moment, Dan felt the mystical pressure of an Arousal Aura, just enough to make his cock stir. But as soon as she let go of her suitcases, she closed her hands into fists and the Aura ended just as quickly.

Dan swallowed nervously and didn't move forward, even as she opened her arms to him, her hands still clenched. He eyed her warily.

"Come on, Dad, I won't bite," she said.

He hesitated again, then stepped forward and accepted her hug. She was almost as tall as he was, and she wrapped her arms over his shoulders, settling her chin on the crook of his neck as he leaned down a bit. Dan couldn't help it. As her young, developed body pressed against him fully, he felt his cock stir again. He felt himself start to grow a bit hard, feeling her against him. He quickly broke the hug, pulling away.

There was absolutely no way he was excited by his daughter. It had to be her Aura! Although, she seemed to have a pretty decent grip on it now. Maybe she was already getting it under con—

And then, he felt another brief flash of its effect as she opened her hands just quickly enough to grab her suitcase handles, which she then squeezed with a white-knuckle grip.

Oh, so that's what the fist thing was about. It was helping her tamp down the Aura. Her hands must be aching from having to try to do it the whole train ride!

"Is it, um, tough to be out here?" he said.

"I feel like my body is going to spontaneously combust!" she said with a pout.

"Alright, well, Sophie's train doesn't show up for another hour," he said. "And it's an hour and half to my house. Are you going to be able to last here?"

She chewed her lip in a way he found adorable, and that made his cock start to pulse. He took a breath and forced himself to calm down. The absolute last thing he needed was his own daughter giving him a raging erection right in the middle of the train station!

She caught his reaction, though. Glancing down at his crotch, her brow furrowed. "Man, I can barely sense you at all," she said. "How much did you jerk off this week?"

Dan flinched, then leaned forward his face clouding over. "You listen to me. You will never talk like that to me again, got it?"

She cocked an eyebrow at him. Her hands loosened a bit on the handles of her luggage. And Dan felt his cock start to twitch! As she loosened her grip enough to let the color return to her knuckles, Dan felt the unmistakable blooming of arousal wash over him. It was weak, still being held back, but it was enough to make his cock start to harden in his slacks. Dan jerked back from his daughter, and her grip loosened slightly more. Dan could feel his erection rise faster!

"Stop!" he hissed. "Stop it!" His face was a mask of anger, but also helplessness, as his penis reacted to his own daughter's Arousal Aura, completely out of his control!

"Let's get one thing straight, Dad," she said. "You will never talk to me like that again. Got it?"

Dan grit his teeth. "So help me god—" Then he bent over with a gasp as she let go of the handles completely, spreading her fingers wide, and her Aura flared fully, forcing his cock to race beyond the limits of natural turgidity! He stumbled back a step and was forced to adjust his slacks. Nearby, three other men also jumped as their cocks bolted upright. Several women chuckled, while one chided her husband's lewdness, flicking a finger at him and sending a little psychic zap to his balls.

"Chloe!" Dan hissed, eyes wide giving her a desperate look.

"Got it?" she repeated, her hands still splayed wide open.

He glanced around, seeing multiple women looking at him, assessing his situation. Some chuckled. Some blanched. Some looked about ready to join in. "Yes! Yes! Now stop!"

She closed her hands into fists, and closed her eyes. With a look of concentration, she pulled her power back in. Dan felt it slowly drain away from him. It still took several more seconds after the last her Aura was restrained for his cock to finally start to wilt. It took its sweet time, though.

Finally, she took a breath and opened her eyes, offering him a sweet smile. "Well, that eased some pressure," she said. "I think I can wait it out now."

He wanted to slap her. He wanted to cuss her out. Instead, he just growled. "Good. Come on." He turned and started heading towards the platform his niece was supposed to arrive from, awkwardly shifting his slacks a bit to ease the pressure off his still mostly hard cock.

THREE

The father and daughter opted not to talk for nearly an hour as they waited. There'd be plenty of time to catch up later. Chloe kept easing up her grip every five to ten minutes, letting a bit of her Aura leak out, tickling Dan's cock with the threat of another forced erection. But she never let it get more than quarter-chub before she clenched her fists again.

Dan was fuming inside, but he rationalized that she was only doing it to ease the pressure of keeping her Aura down, not to fuck with him. That had better be her excuse, because he was not about to put up with a younger version of his ex-wife.

"It's the pressure," said Chloe.

She had just read his mind! The little—

"I can't fully shut it off yet," she said. "So, just deal, okay? You're not the one fending off a thousand dick-signals right now."

He tightened his scowl into just a constrained frown. It was very easy to forget that sometimes, Sex Magic wasn't always a blessing for a woman, especially one struggling to control it. As a man, he had no way of really knowing what the Magic's sexual senses were truly like, much less what getting flooded with them had to be like. He imagined it was similar to having very sensitive hearing, and being stuck in the front row seats to a heavy metal concert.

Then again, what were a few months of "noise pollution" to years of constantly being molested and ball busted by any number of women, most of whom you never even knew the identity of? And the worst of them being the fucking bitch that dropped you like a bad habit once she was able to magically cock tease her way to a better deal.