Dan's Double Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, this was his daughter, not some random teen cock-tease-in-training. He took a long breath, and looked to her. She had her eyes closed in concentration, and he could see the tendons in her hands shifting as she tried to flex fingers a bit while maintaining her fists. She really was trying.

"I guess it's rough, huh?" he said, his voice calmer than he felt.

"It's like you're stuck in a pit, and the pit is filled with cocks, and you're being sucked into it like quicksand," she muttered.

Dan winced at the rather graphic visual, looking forward again. Yes, that would definitely be disturbing.

"Thanks," said Chloe, softly.

"For what?" he said, not looking at her.

"For taking me in."

Dan snorted. "Your Mom was going to rip my balls off if I didn't." He glanced back at her, and she was now looking up at him with a deep frown. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that the way it sounded. Of course I want to help you. You're my kid." He looked forward again. "But your Mom is also a fucking cunt."

He shivered suddenly, as he felt a strange sensation tingle over him. Like gossamer, feminine fingers ever-so-lightly tickling his brain. He looked back to Chloe and flinched. She was squinting at him, concentrating as she stared at his face. No, not his face, his forehead. She was deliberately reading his mind! Not just his surface thoughts, but sifting right through all his memories!

"Hey!" he said. "Quit it!"

Chloe didn't listen. She was staring at the middle distance, entranced. Her hands slowly relaxed as she lost her focus, and Dan gasped as her Aura flared! His cock surged to full mast and he jerked in his seat. "St-stop!" he said. Not knowing what else to do, he put a hand on Chloe's forehead and pushed her back.

She blinked, gasped, and jerked away from him. Her hands went up, fully opened, and her Aura flared higher. Dan yelped as his cock went from maximum tension to unnaturally hard! He squirmed in his seat until Chloe clenched her fists hard.

After a few seconds, Dan was left gasping and sweating in his seat as his cock slowly eased down again. A dozen people nearby were looking at them with the usual mixture of amusement or scorn. A few other men were shaking, their pants tented lewdly.

"Chloe! For fuck's sake!" he hissed, glaring at the girl.

"Ugh, I'm sorry!" she said hotly. "I'm sorry! Fuck!"

"What the hell did you do that for?"

"I'm sorry!" She shook her head, as if to clear a mental fog. "Ugh. I just..."

He waited. She still had her eyes squeezed shut, and her fists were clenched so tight, her hands were shaking.

"Yes? What?" he said impatiently.

"I just wanted to know."

"Know what?"

"Mom says a lot of things about you. I just wanted to see your side of it."

"Christ, you couldn't have just asked?"

She took a deep breath and then opened her eyes. Her fists stopped shaking. She gave him a look that couldn't seem to decide between caution or pity. The two stared at one another for another minute, before she finally, hesitantly, said, "It's been rough, huh?"

Dan swallowed hard. He didn't know what emotion to feel right now. Finally, he turned and leaned back in his seat, arms crossed, scowling at the train tracks. "Like I said. She's a real cunt."

Chloe frowned deeply, but then leaned back against her own chair, following his gaze. "Yeah. I'm beginning to see that."

FOUR

Sophie's train arrived a few minutes later, and Dan went to fetch her by himself. Chloe stayed seated with her luggage, taking the opportunity to let a bit more of her Aura leak out in controlled bursts.

The last time Dan had seen Sophie was that disastrous family gathering nine years ago. Even for a pre-teen, she'd been a stick-thin girl, kinda short and painfully shy. So he was a little taken aback when a tall, busty brunette in a red frock came right up to him and gave him a big hug, pressing herself fully against him. As she gave him an affectionate squeeze, his whole body tingled with energy, and his cock snapped right to attention!

"Hi, Uncle Dan!" she said in a chipper voice. She pulled back before he could really hug her back, and she giggled. "Goodness, you're shorter than I remember!"

Dan felt the color rise to his cheeks. He realized she was actually two inches taller than him, her deep brown eyes looking down slightly to meet his gaze. His cock throbbed just looking at her. "Uh... h-hi, Sophie."

Wow, she was like the super-model version of his sister!

She laughed, flagrantly reading his mind. "I'll take that as a compliment!" She looked down at him and grinned widely. Giving him a sultry wink, she said, "And don't worry, I won't tell Mom you were thinking of her daughter that way!"

Dan jerked back and grit his teeth, the moment of enchantment broken. "Stop that!" he hissed. "And for fuck's sake, turn your Aura down!" He heard her giggle, but felt the tingling of energy abate somewhat. Once again, he was left throbbing, with his cock stubbornly taking its time to cool off.

"Sorry, Uncle," she said. "It still flares up when I get excited! And not just in the fun way!" She pat him on the shoulder, and he felt a spark of excitement shoot down his spine and make his cock jerk against the constraints of his slacks! "Oops!" she giggled.

He tried to just brush it off and maintain his composure. "Let's just get going, huh?"

"Sure!" she said. She had only one piece of luggage, a giant trunk that could have doubled as a coffee table, but she hefted it one-handed like it weighed almost nothing.

Dan led her to where Chloe was looking a bit more relaxed, having been able to ease some more of her Aura pressure and get her thoughts in order.

"Hey, Cuz!" said Sophie, still grinning.

Chloe smiled and jumped up to greet her. "Hey, Cuz! Man, it's been forever!" She held out her fist for a handshake, then chuckled a bit self-consciously. "Uh, sorry, I gotta, you know, it helps me control—"

"No worries!" said Sophie, and the curvy brunette grabbed the lithe blond up in a bear hug. It took Chloe by surprise and she briefly unclenched her fists to return the hug anyway. At the same time, Sophie's grin widened. Dan felt the dual waves of arousing commands clamp down on his cock like two hands coming together. His dick went from mostly hard to near priapism!

Dan gasped and stumbled back onto an empty chair, gripping the armrests so as not to clutch at himself. "Oops!" said Sophie, giving him a look that was somehow both very amused, but a bit apologetic. "Did it again!"

Chloe couldn't help but smile a bit, but her fists were clenched again. "Sorry, Dad." With their Auras under control again, Dan was left huffing on the seat, his cock aching from the whiplash of on-off signals.

Jesus H. Christ, these girls were going to be the death of him!

"Let's just... get out of here..." he said. He hastily got up and led the two young women out to the parking lot, ignoring all the reactions from the people around them. They hefted their luggage and followed.

Sophie's huge trunk took up almost the whole back seat of Dan's car, while Chloe's suitcases filled the car's trunk. Of course his ex-wife had taken the hatchback when they'd split up.

This left only the two front seats. Dan looked warily at the girls. "Um... shit. I guess... do you girls mind sharing the passenger seat?"

Sophie cocked an eyebrow at him. "I mean, I don't mind, as such, but, are you sure it's even safe for you to drive?"

"The car has a Shield on it," Dan grumbled.

Both girl's eyebrows raised. "Wow," said Sophie. "How the heck does that work?"

Dan shrugged. "How the hell should I know? I think it works on the same principle as those Voodoo Spells. You just wrap an object in a field of Magic or something."

Chloe squinted at the car, and her eyes roved over it as though she were tracing some imaginary field. "Huh. Wow. I didn't know that was possible."

"I hadn't either. Your mother managed it somehow."

"Did you two fuck in this car a lot or something?" said Sophie.

Dan blushed. "None of your business."

Sophie laughed, "That's a yes! I hear you can do that, though, set up Shields in specific areas you've fucked a guy in a lot."

Dan sighed and shook his head. "Yes, okay?" he waved to Chloe. "She was conceived in the backseat."

Chloe blinked, looking at the backseat and blushing a bit. "R-really?"

"No," Dan said dryly, opening the driver's side door. Chloe's brow to furrowed, and Sophie to make a little snort of amusement.

"Wait!" said Sophie as Dan started to step into the vehicle. "Uncle, even if the car's shielded, that only protects you from outside spells, right?"

"Yeah," he said. "Obviously." Then he paused and glanced at them. "Once we're away from the crowds, you can control your Auras right?"

Chloe frowned and uncurled one finger. Dan winced as he felt her power tingle through his cock. Chloe sighed. "She's right, Dad. It'll be a lot safer if one of us drives."

The three paused and glanced to one another. He cleared his throat. "Well the only way all three of us are fitting is if one of you sits on my lap."

"I'm the tallest," said Sophie. "Unless you want to sit on me, that'll be a pretty uncomfortable ride."

"With the way my Aura is right now, I really don't think I should drive," said Chloe. She gave Dan a hesitant smile. "Well, it's not that weird if a daughter sits on her Dad's lap, right?"

Dan swallowed nervously. It certainly was fucking weird when she was nineteen years old and overflowing with Sex Magic! But the only other choice was—

Sophie tapped her chin. "I mean, the other alternative is to have you lay on the roof and one of us pins you there with Magic."

"Absolutely not!" he said, face reddening a bit as he remembered a particularly embarrassing fiasco with his co-workers from last year.

Sophie grinned. "I was kidding, anyway, I don't even know the Binding Spell yet. Do you?"

Chloe shook her head, then motioned to Sophie's luggage. "Can't we just put your trunk on the roof?"

Dan shook his head and slapped the bare surface. "Nothing to tie it to."

Sophie put on hand on her hip and held out her other hand towards Dan. "Keys."

"Now hold on, we can figure out—"

"Oh, Uncle, just let your daughter grind her ass on your cock! It's only for a couple hours."

"Sophie!" Chloe glared at her, face going red. Her fists shook.

Dan grit his teeth again, his face likewise reddening. He leaned over the car's roof and gave them both a very hard stare. "Now look. I know both of you are having trouble controlling your powers. I will suffer through that for your sakes. But this is not going to be one of those families. Alright? If you two start deliberately using Magic on me, or doing any of that cock teasing shit at me, I don't care what your mother's do, I will boot both of you to the curb!"

Sophie rolled her eyes. "I was kidding. But seriously, keys."

Dan looked at Chloe. She was still red-faced, and when she glanced up at him, she looked away again in embarrassment. "I mean... if you want to sit in my lap... if it'll be less awkward..."

Dan grumbled, tossed the keys to Sophie and came around to the other side. Yanking the passenger door open, he dropped down onto the seat with a huff. "You're the shortest, it's the best way we'll fit."

"Are you sure?" said Chloe, eyeing his crotch warily. "I dunno if I want that thing boring a hole in my ass, either."

"Sooner we get home, sooner it'll be over," he muttered.

Sophie grinned. "Aw, I was hoping for the scenic route!"

Both father and daughter glared at her. She just laughed, twirling the keys around her finger. She went around the car to the driver's side, sliding into the seat and patting Dan on the thigh. "Come on in! The father's warm!"

Dan sighed, putting a hand to his head. "This was a mistake."

"Your face was a mistake!" said Sophie with a grin, turning on the car and fiddling with the radio.

Dan looked up at his daughter and beckoned her in. "Come on." He reclined the seat back as far as it would go, which really wasn't much with the trunk blocking it.

Chloe sighed one last time, and slid herself onto her father's lap. Even with her fists closed, Dan felt her power tingle through him. As she closed the door, his cock started to throb against her.

"Oof, that didn't take long!" said Sophie, grinning.

Dan opened his mouth the speak, but Chloe beat him to it. "Shut up and drive."

FIVE

His cock was diamond-hard the entire time. Sophie was a careful driver, but focusing on driving meant not focusing on keeping her Aura down. At the same time, Chloe's own Aura kept slipping, over and over, making his cock pulse with brief bursts of even more tension. It was a truly Herculean task to keep himself from just thrusting against his daughter's ass.

Of course, the girls talked about Sex Magic. Brief anecdotes about what had happened with their powers already. For Chloe, her step-father reacting to her Aura constantly had been bad enough, but technically, since they weren't blood related, she wasn't entirely creeped out by it. It was more of a pain in the ass for her mother, who did not tolerate Chloe being even an accidental competitor for Rick's cock.

Sophie definitely had it worse, with her brothers and father all being affected, so soon after their neighbors had awakened. His sister's family was a temperamental lot. With Sophie's Aura flaring up when she got emotionally worked up, well, he could certainly believe their home was "Hard Attack central", as Beverly had put it.

"The weird part is that my Aura just seems to affect my family more," Sophie was saying. "I don't know why, but the same level of Aura that just gives the boy next door a normal boner practically gives my Dad and brothers priapism! And it's not distance, either, I've been right next to other boys when I get the flare ups, and it's still stronger with my family members across the house."

Chloe nodded, frowning in thought, trying very hard to ignore the cock of her closest family member throbbing hot against her ass. "Yeah, I saw a theory on that. I read it on this forum called Femdom Families."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Sheesh. Don't tell me you're actually into that stuff!" She grinned at Dan. "You may be in trouble!"

"Zip it!" said Chloe. "I was doing research, I'll have you know! For what to expect when moving in with Dad!" Chloe glanced back over her shoulder, but he refused to look at her. Instead, he kept his eyes closed, maintained a white-knuckle grip on the sides of the car seat, and fought to not so much as twitch his hips.

"Suuuuure," said Sophie giving her a knowing wink.

"Seriously!" she said, unintentionally shifting a bit in his lap as she crossed her arms in a huff. Dan winced under her, and despite his best efforts, his cock flexed against her ass. She let out a little gasp as even this simple motion sent a spark of energy through her that made her almost break concentration. But she managed to get a grip on her Aura before another jolt leaked out.

"Alright, well, you were saying?" said Sophie.

"Uh, w-well, like, women's Magic is more powerful with people they're intimate with. You can't just start sensing and playing with some random guy you've never met from ten miles away. At least most normal Sex Mages can't, right?"

"Yeah."

"But a guy you've been fucking, sometimes even a guy you've just sucked off once, he could be, like, five hundred miles away, and you'd be able to reach him," said Chloe. "So, I think, it's something to do with that."

Sophie frowned and cocked her head to the side, though she kept her eyes on the road. "With... what?"

Chloe's face went a little red. "With, you know, penetration. Or something."

Sophie shook her head. "I've never fucked my brothers. Or sucked them off."

"Okay, but, like, you can affect a penis that's been inside you better, right? So, the reason mothers can affect their sons so strongly, is that he was inside her once. He was literally insider her body while he developed."

Sophie frowned in thought for a minute, then nodded. "Huh. Yeah. I mean, that's not really the same thing, but I guess on a technicality..."

"It's just a theory," Chloe said with a shrug. "As for daughters affecting their fathers... well... I mean, like... the sperm that made you, you know, came out of his cock... so..." She made a shrug, looking up as if searching for some better words to make her point. "So, like, technically, part of you was inside him at some point."

Sophie blanched. "This conversation took a really uncomfortable turn."

"You brought it up," muttered Chloe.

"Yes, I did." Sophie glanced to Dan. "How much longer till we get to your place?"

Dan looked out the window, making a point to specifically not look his niece in the eye. "Another hour if traffic stays this light."

"Hoo-boy," said Sophie shaking her head with a grin. "How you holding up?"

Dan's cock flexed against Chloe's ass again, and his daughter let out a little grunt. A grunt that out of almost any other woman, Dan might have thought was sexy-cute. He grit his teeth and hissed. "I'm. Fine."

"Okay, okay," she said with a chuckle. "Just hang in there." She paused, then gave Chloe a confused look. "Hey, wait, all that still doesn't explain the effect sisters have on brothers."

Chloe shrugged. "Yeah, well, that's where the theory falls apart. Coming from the same, uh, source, maybe? The connection to the Dad kind of extends to the Brother?"

Sophie shook her head. "Personally, I think it doesn't have anything to do with the penetration thing. It's just, you know, you spend your whole developing life around your family, even with nothing sexual going on, it's got to have some kind of rubbing off effect."

Chloe made a little shrug. "I dunno, man, I just read it online."

"Oh. Well, then it must be true!" Sophie laughed. "Also, you were supposed to say, 'haha, rubbing off!'"

"I'm not a pervert!"

"Says the girl grinding on her Dad's cock!"

Dan let out a growl. "This. Isn't. Funny!" And yet, as he felt glimmers of the girls' Auras flicker against his cock again, his straining dick flexed against his daughter's firm ass, and both of them let out a small gasp.

Chloe made a small gasp. "D-dad! Knock it off!"

He grit his teeth. "I'm. Trying!"

But it was too late. Some kind of threshold had been crossed. Their auras had coaxed him too far and his body no longer wanted to listen. His cock throbbed against her intensely, and jerked again. Chloe, unable to resist the pulses of Lust Energy coming from his cock, trembled in pleasure, and her grip on her Aura relaxed. Pure mystical aphrodisiac flooded his body and he let out a shuddering groan. His hips bucked against his daughter's behind, and she jumped, giving out a little yelp of pleasure. Pleasure unwanted, but irresistible.

"Oh no... no... fuck!" gasped Dan. He gripped her hips, instinctively holding her down. He could feel the orgasm building up! He was going to cum! He was going to cum right into his pants and leave a huge wet stain on his daughter's ass!

"St-stop! STOP!" he hollered.

"Aaah!" Chloe couldn't resist any more than he could. The Magic made her feel the pleasure of a man's building sexual energy, and instinctively, her hips rocked back against him.

Sophie was breathing heavily as she, too, was getting hit with their energy. She quickly pulled the car over and parked it on the side of the road, just as Dan started pumping cum into his pants!

Chloe let out a loud moan and she gripped the dashboard with one hand while pressing against the ceiling with her other. Her body jolted as Dan's orgasm sent little shockwaves of Lust Energy coursing right through ass and into her core, where the hot, sparking, ethereal energy of sexual bliss triggered her own pleasure centers. She shook as she came, just as hard as her father! Her orgasm in turn caused his own to extend for several seconds longer, forcing more cum out, and causing his energy to surge high enough that Sophie then gasped. Being right next to the two, she was unable to resist as the magic caused a deep pleasure to bloom in her as well! She gripped the steering wheel hard and her own body shook in a hard orgasm of her own, which sent more sexual signals to ripple through the other two and spiked their own pleasure up!