Dan's Double Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan glanced to Chloe. "I felt two."

His daughter's blush grew. "I think I... I dunno. We were both on the couch, and our legs were touching, and I think her Spell carried over into my Aura, and..."

"We could totally feel your cock in us!" said Sophie, grinning. She winked at Dan. "As soon as she felt you, she started squealing!"

Chloe turned and buried her face in her hands. "God, shut up!"

Dan felt a simmering of anger. He held up a hand. "Sophie, that's enough."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Look, uncle. We're stuck together right now, we're going to be sensing you all the time, and you're going to be feeling our Magic all the time. We're probably going to be making each other cum constantly for at least the short-term."

Dan reached out and grabbed Sophie by the shoulders. "Listen to me, Sophie. I know the situation we're in. But you do not need to make it worse. I do not want to be fucking my niece, I do not want to be fucking my daughter."

She wasn't intimidated in the slightest. "Well, you just did. Those were our pussies you felt out there. It was your cock that made us cum in here."

"It's different when it's Magic!" he said, his grip tightening. Sophie winced. Dan blinked as he realized how hard he was clutching her, and made himself let go. He rubbed his temples, trying to choose his words. "Look. I know you don't think it's that big of a deal. But the whole reason you're with me now is because it's too awkward with your powers back home, right? Do you think your Dad and brothers wanted to feel your Magic?"

Sophie rolled her eyes. "It's because my powers are still out of control, and they needed a break from all wild Magic being thrown around. Mom told you, two of our neighbors got it in a row?"

"Yes, she said."

"Okay, well, it was mostly that, not that fact that it's me. Mom's always been very open with us about the realities of the Magic. She's used it on my brothers, punished them with naked days at the house and anti-masturbation spells. She's cock teased Dad right in front of us. Actually, when I turned nineteen, she gave me a whole tutorial about the Magic, and sat my Dad naked in front of me to demonstrate. And when my brothers turned eighteen, she put me in charge of their orgasms. If they want to cum, they usually have to masturbate while I watch."

Dan, and even Chloe, gawked at her.

"Are you serious?" said Dan. How the fuck could Beverly do that? Knowing what happened with their own family, how could she?

Sophie waved him off as she detected his thoughts. "Nothing horrible, I assure you. None of us have actually fucked or anything. It's to get all of us used to living with Sex Magic. And Mom's always been very careful with everything."

She glanced to Chloe, then back to Dan. "Um... speaking of that... does she, uh... know?" She nodded her head sideways towards her cousin.

"Know what?" said Chloe, looking to Sophie curiously, even as Dan glared at her. She looked to her father, who just kept glaring at Sophie. "Dad, know what?"

Sophie chewed her lip for a second, then sighed. "Fuck it. We have to talk about this, too, I guess." She sat back down on the couch, and motioned to the two. "Come on. Let's rap this out."

Dan stayed standing, crossing his arms, but Chloe hesitantly joined her cousin on the couch. The two looked to Dan, who refused to budge for a moment.

"Dad?" said Chloe. "Know what?"

Dan finally glanced to her, then grit his teeth, and slowly sat back down. He looked Sophie dead in the eye. "Sophie. You are treading on extremely thin ice right now."

Chloe opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it seeing how grim her father's face was. Sophie let out a breath. "Mom didn't go into the details, but she did tell me. And uncle, it's okay. That stuff was in the past, it's not why Mom is doing the things with us she does now. Okay? There was never anything like this before the Magic, and she didn't do things like that to us before we were legal."

"Like what?" said Chloe. "God, stop teasing it out!"

Sophie glanced to her cousin, then back to her uncle. "You want to tell her, or should I?"

Dan looked like he was about to sock her right in the jaw. But after a moment, he forced himself to relax. It was impossible this wasn't going to come out anyway. The girls had access to his sexual memories. Chances are, if they hadn't known already when they arrived, they had to have seen it all in his head by now.

"You tell her," grumbled Dan.

Sophie nodded, then turned to Chloe. "Your Dad and my Mom slept together."

EIGHT

"Oh," said Chloe. She let out a breath and, blushing, looked down to the floor. "Yeah, I... I know."

Dan gave her a helpless look. "Chloe, let me just—"

His daughter held up a hand. "I... saw it when I read your mind. Back at the train station. I hadn't really had time to process it, I guess, what with... all this..." She made a vague motion between the three of them.

Dan frowned. "You were really able to read my mind that thoroughly?"

Chloe nodded, sparing a glance up at him. "It's a sexual memory. And I'm already sensitive to boys' thoughts, like I said. And the connection with you seems really strong. So I saw a lot." She paused, then said. "The thing is... Mom... Mom said things about you. She didn't outright say so, but the way she used to talk, I think she was scared you were going to... do things to me. At least, she implied stuff like that."

Dan scowled deeply. His expression darkened, and neither girl needed telepathy to see the anger welling up in him, deeper than the flashes of frustration he'd shown so far. He kept himself under control, however. This was the kind of anger that made him cold.

"That's the main reason we divorced. She read my mind, she knew I would never, ever do anything like that to you, but she just couldn't get the idea out of her head." He threw his hands up. "I don't know why the fuck she sent you to me, if she was still paranoid about that."

Chloe shrugged. "I have the Magic now. I dunno. Maybe..." She shook her head, looking distraught. "Dad, I spent years thinking you were some loser fuck up, and when Mom sent me here, I was fully expecting I was going to have to grind you under my heel. I was ready to just stomp on your balls every day. I think she was grooming me for that, for, um, lack of a better term.

"But as soon as I saw you, as soon as I sensed you, I..." She shook her head again. She looked like she was about to cry. "I dunno. Something just clicked, and I didn't know what to think. So I read your mind. And now I just... God. I think she sent me to you, hoping I'd sense it all, and freak out on you like she did. I always thought Mom was kind of a psycho, but this is too much."

"The Magic went to her head, I think," grumbled Dan.

"I am so sorry, Dad," said Chloe. She got up and, hesitantly, went over to him. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. A bit of her Aura sparked between them, but Dan hugged her back anyway.

"Thanks," said Dan.

As Chloe pulled away and sat back down on the couch, Sophie cleared her throat. "Mom wishes she could do more. But, you know, we have our own situation. But, um... look, I know it's not much of a comfort, but I don't think badly of you for it. I mean... sibling stuff happens all the time."

Dan shook his head. "This was way before Sex Magic. That kind of stuff wasn't even close to normal."

Sophie grinned. "Not if you ask the internet!"

Dan rolled his eyes. "Half of the internet is porn."

"Still."

"Still nothing." Dan shook his head. "Your Mom and I fooled around for one summer while our folks were away on a three-month trip across Europe. We were eighteen, stupid, and horny. I don't even remember how it got started."

"I can check!" said Sophie, and she squinted at his forehead.

"What—hey!" Dan glared and waved his hands at her as he felt her thoughts caress his.

"Ah, a classic sibling fling!" said Sophie with a grin. "You walk in on her while she's naked and pop a boner! She's mesmerized by your cock! And then you fuck!"

Dan leaned forward. "Stop it!"

Sophie laughed, and Dan felt a slight tickle of her Magic against his cock. Her Aura was already starting to warm back up! Despite his attempt to keep himself under control, his cock started to swell a bit, and that spark was all they needed.

Chloe was blushing hotly as she gazed at her father, while Sophie kept grinning. Obviously, he couldn't not remember how it had all gone down, now that his niece had brought it up. There was no need to verbalize it now, as the whole thing played out in his mind, where their psychic senses saw everything...

***

It had been years before Sex Magic, before the girls were born, before they'd met their current spouses. Two horny teens stuck at home for a summer while their folks were away. He'd accidentally walked in on her while she was in the shower. He'd run to his room, stammering an apology. She'd quickly rinsed herself off, wrapped herself in a towel, and followed after him to let him know she wasn't mad about it. She walked in on him playing with himself.

They'd stared at each other, a naked boy with his hand around his cock, the girl he was fantasizing about standing almost-naked right in front of him. Suddenly, the towel was on the floor. Suddenly, she was between his legs. Suddenly, he was shooting his load down her throat. Then he was kissing her, massaging her breasts, then licking and kissing his way downwards, and she was bucking against his face. And then she was on top of him, then he on top of her, and then it was over, and they were lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, and wondering what the hell had come over them.

They had fucked every day that summer, two eighteen year olds venting all their pent up hormones on the most convenient body around. They fucked and fucked and fucked until they had managed to exhaust their lusts just before their folks had come back home. The imminent return of their parents had shocked them out of their erotic stupor. To this day, the two siblings really didn't know what had come over them, but they'd managed to keep their spontaneous affair a secret. A dirty little memory that, as they grew older and went their separate ways, they thought they'd be able to keep in the past.

Until years later, Sex Magic appeared, sweeping through their town on that fateful family gathering weekend. On the second day, every woman's psychic sex powers awakened, Aura's flaring out of control, and unconscious Spells being flung every which way, and the men's erotic fantasies and memories whirling through the minds of the adult women in the house. Dan and Beverly's filthy secret became known to their mother, their grandmother, their two aunts, Dan's wife, and their three oldest cousins. It wasn't as if they were the only ones with sexual skeletons in the closet, but theirs was by far the most shocking and disturbing.

Despite the incident occurring over a decade in the past, they'd been effectively disowned by their family over it. Six months later, Claire had divorced Dan and taken Chloe. Stan and Beverly were in marriage counseling for a year afterwards, and probably would have divorced if not for having three kids already.

Beverly's family, at least, had managed to adapt to the presence of the Magic, it seemed. Dan's had never recovered. And here he was, dealing with the strain of it all over again.

***

Both girls blinked and shook their heads as the flash of memories faded.

Sophie laughed. "Jesus, you two were like a couple of jackrabbits! I'm so going to give Mom shit over this!"

Chloe was more sober. "That. Wow. That. Okay. Well, that explains just about everything, huh? Why we never saw your side of the family again. Why Mom refused to let us see Grandma and Grandpa. Wow." She looked almost bashfully at her father. "Um... for what it's worth, I... I don't think you two did anything really wrong... I mean, its not like you two had another kid together or anything..."

Dan grimaced. "I'm astonished we didn't. We didn't use condoms or pills." He looked to Chloe. "Uh, well, thanks for not hating me over it."

"Sure," she said softly.

Sophie reached over and put a hand on Dan's knee. "Alright, uncle. Hear me out."

Dan gave her a flat look. "What?"

"We have to get our powers under control, the sooner the better. I'm sure you don't want Chloe and me bringing strange boys over to practice on. We've all felt each other through the Magic. We've all cum together twice now. At this point, why not just do the easiest thing, and let us both practice on you?"

Dan gave her an exasperated glower. "No."

Sophie sighed. "You fucked your sister. With your dick. In her pussy. You've already crossed the line. You already can't do any worse on that front, so who even cares?"

"What the hell are you talking about? Your mother and I are the same age, and we were stupid teenagers! A middle aged guy doing things with his niece and daughter who are half my age is much worse!"

"Details, details!" Sophie laughed. Dan felt his cock start to swell again. God, she looked so much like her mother when they were young, and reliving all those memories was not making things easier!

"Dad," said Chloe. He glanced to her, and she looked so much like her mother when they were young, too. Jesus Christ, this was some kind of trap! Beverly and Claire had conspired together, somehow, to put him in this impossible situation!

"Dude, if your bitch of an ex-wife and my mom were in a room together, I'm pretty sure they'd knife each other in the throat," said Sophie with a grin, casually reading his mind. She glanced back at Chloe, who just looked at her flatly. Sophie's grin faltered. "Ah, sorry."

Chloe sighed and continue. "Dad, I'm still... I need to think this through some more, but I don't disagree with her."

Dan felt a pang in his chest, not even knowing what emotion it was from. He wanted to help his daughter, sure, but this whole situation was so fucked up. The Magic had twisted everything for everybody, the world over. In ten, twenty, a hundred years, would families as they knew them now even exist anymore?

Dan gave his daughter a helpless look. "Chloe... I love you, but, I can't just... I..."

Chloe met his gaze with a firm stare. "I know. It's weird. It's super awkward. But we're stuck in this house together, and the Magic is going to make that absolutely insufferable if we don't get it under control. And you're the one it's going to suffer the most from it. And I can't even get a job until I can get my Aura tamped down, and I don't know anyone else here."

She got up and kneeled down on the floor next to him, putting a hand on his knee. Dan couldn't help it. Her Aura was starting to warm back up, too, and in this sexually confused moment, seeing her look up at him from on her knees, reminded him of when he and Claire had first started fooling around. His ex-wife hadn't known then that his sister was the reason he'd been so damn good in bed.

He blushed hotly as his cock swelled from half-chub to full mast. He wanted to be angry. Wanted to push her away. Guilt and frustration wrestled with his libido and the affection he had for the girl at his side.

"I won't be Mom. In fact, I'll do what I can to protect you from her." Chloe glanced down at his crotch. "You help me with this, Dad, and I'll make sure she never crushes your balls again."

"Yeah," said Sophie. "And if we do enough things together, we can put a Shield on you to protect you from the women at your work."

Dan gave the two girls a hopeless look. "I... I need to think about this..."

The two girls smiled at him. "Okay," said Sophie, backing off, as Chloe went back to her seat again. "You're right. We're all caught up in the moment, and we don't want to do something we'll regret. Let's sleep on this and discuss it tomorrow."

Dan, trying to ignore his already-throbbing cock, swallowed hard, and nodded. He got up and glanced back to his door. "I'm, um... going to hang out in the car for a bit."

The two girls nodded. Dan grabbed his laptop and went back to the Shielded vehicle, to give them all a chance to cool down. The girls went back to their unpacking and arranging. All three tried to clear their heads of the sexual tension already rising back up; cutting off each others' signals with the car's Shield helped a bit. But all three knew that they weren't even going to last a night before the inevitable came up again.

NINE

Dan opted to try sleeping in the car that night, but simply could not get comfortable. He tossed and turned in the backseat, until finally, he just gave up and got out of the car. He took a breath and steadily crept towards the house. Before he'd even reached the door, he had to stop, as his cock sprang to full attention once more!

He let out another long breath and stood there, debating, hand hovering over the doorknob. He shook his head. He couldn't do it. He was going to get even LESS sleep inside the house!

As he turned to try his luck in the car again, the door opened. Chloe, wearing only a thin robe, looked at him. She had her fists clenched again, but his cock was still throbbing uncontrollably.

"Dad? I, um, sensed you. You can come into your own house, you know."

Dan scowled. " Gee, thanks." He didn't move, though.

Chloe glanced around. "You stay out here like that, your neighbors are going to sense you."

Dan sighed. He lived in an area where thankfully, the houses were spaced out fairly far, all things considered. He was also the furthest house down on a branch of the end of the subdivision. Even still, he had no doubt any woman awake in the area could sense his hard-on if they bothered to pay attention.

Of course, they had no doubt already sensed his tremendous ejaculations earlier, and no one had said anything to him. He wasn't sure if they were just really that adamant about minding their own business, or if they had inspected his thoughts and decided to cut him some slack given the circumstances.

Chloe frowned. "Come on, Dad, you can't live in your car."

"Watch me," he grumbled, turning back.

Chloe looked at him, pointed to him, and said, "Freeze!"

Dan jerked to a stop, his body suddenly stopping as though he'd just been "paused" in a video.

Chloe's eyes widened and she gave a little gasp. "No way!" She ran up to him, looking him over. "Dad? Can you move at all?"

Dan was glaring at her, but gritting his teeth seemed to be the only action he was capable of! "Lt... mrrr... goh!"

"Sorry!" said Chloe. "I'm sorry, I didn't think it would work, I just didn't want you to walk off!" She swallowed, composed herself, and gave him a stern look. Pointing at him again, she said, "Unfreeze!"

Dan stumbled forward with a gasp, and Chloe caught him. He shivered as his cock flexed hard in his pants, her power making him feel like his dick was going to fly off him like a missile!

As he stumbled against her, she gasped, opening her hands to catch him, and her Aura flexed hard around them both! Dan let out a shuddering gasp, and Chloe made a yelp, as a powerful jolt of erotic energy shot through them both!

They lost themselves in a haze of lust. Dan looked at her, and saw the young woman he'd fallen in love with years ago. Chloe looked at him, and saw a man aching for her, a man she realized she had missed having in her life more than she could ever have imagined.

They clutched at each other, her Aura cooking them with an arousal so fierce, it burned away all reason. Dan had only enough sense left to drag her to the car, where the Shield would offer at least some privacy.

And then they were inside, a jumble of limbs in the backseat. And then he was inside her. And then they were both shrieking in climax, as the circuit of erotic energy closed and looped. He filled her with his seed, twice in rapid succession, and she clung to him like a bear trap, her body clenched in one long, continuous release.