Dan's Double Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, you're such a trooper." Beverly chuckled. "Seriously, Dan. Thank you so much for this. I know it's difficult, but we all appreciate it. The girls especially."

"Yeah, well, I guess all things considered, this situation could have gone a lot worse. And at least now, I can finally ignore the bitch."

"Speaking of, she's calling me again."

"Tell her that I'm filing a restraining order, and if she ever calls you or me again, I will see her arrested."

"How about I just tell her you'll call her back when you feel like it."

"I won't. But maybe I'll shoot her an e-mail."

Beverly laughed again. "Okay, will do. Take care, bro. Don't enjoy our daughters too much!"

"I'm hanging up now."

"Then do it."

"Bye."

Dan settled back in his chair as he put the phone down. He jumped a bit when he felt a gentle kiss to the tip of his cock. Despite himself, he smiled softly. He supposed, all things considered, things had worked out alright after all.

END