Dan's Double Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan, unthinking, moved to kiss her. She managed to open her eyes, tears of pleasure running down her face. "Daddy... oh Dad..." she whispered as their eyes met.

Somehow that did it. A spike of pure ice cut through the haze. Their climaxes had wicked off enough of the magical pressure that a cold shock of self-awareness made them both freeze up.

Dan jerked himself out of her, scrambled madly for the door. He fell out in a roll, his pants around his ankles. He cursed as he hauled himself to his feet, yanking his pants up.

Chloe just looked at him stunned, robe open, legs still spread, her wet pussy glistening in the moonlight. Dan swallowed hard. "Get out," he said softly.

Chloe's mouth opened, then closed, then opened again. Finally, she managed to choke out, "Dad... I'm... I'm sorry! I didn't—"

"Out. Of. The. Car." He hissed. He refused to look at her.

Hesitantly, she started moving.

"Move it!" He said, just shy of a yell.

With another little yelp, she jumped out of the seat, and ran into the house, slamming the door closed behind her. Dan got back in the car, slammed it shut, and lay along the backseat. His heart was pounding, his head whirling. He tried to ignore the scent of sex as he put a hand over his eyes and tried to come up with any excuse why he shouldn't grab his shotgun, drive over to his wife's house, and put a round of buckshot in her skull.

He got as far as convincing himself it wouldn't help Chloe to have a dead mom and a father in prison, before there was a tapping on the window.

Dan looked up to see Sophie, dressed in a robe of her own, looking down at him with an expression halfway between angry and concerned. Dan let out a huge sigh, and came out of the car, wincing as his cock twitched in her Aura.

"Your daughter is bawling," she said. "What did—" Her eyes widened as the scene flashed across Dan's thoughts, and she picked it up instantly. "Oh. Um. Oh."

Sophie glanced back to the house, then back at Dan. Despite the situation, his cock half-swelled as Sophie's own Aura caressed him, uncontrolled. Sophie glanced at his crotch, then closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on tamping down her power. She managed it a little, but Dan's cock was already eagerly stretching upwards.

Dan gave her a helpless look. "What am I supposed to do with you girls? I don't want you two practicing on me! I don't want to do this at all! It's too fucked up! It's—God damnit!" He ran his fingers through his hair, and tightened his grip, threatening to pull it out. "I just... I just fucked my own daughter! God! I just—" He flailed his arms a bit as he tried to find the words.

Sophie kept herself calm. "If it's any consolation, she won't get pregnant. Not unless she specifically wants to."

Dan paused and looked at her. "Yeah. Yeah, I know. But even without that to worry about—"

Sophie held up a hand. "Let's just go inside and figure this out. No more thinking it over. We make a decision, tonight."

Dan gave her a helpless look, but finally nodded.

Sophie motioned for him to go first, then followed behind, as if to make sure he wouldn't chicken out and run.

Chloe was curled up on her futon, sniffling. She refused to look up at them as they came in, and instead burrowed deeper into her blanket.

Dan hesitated, watching her. The young woman now looked more like the little girl he remembered. He couldn't believe, magic or not, that he had just-

"I'm not mad, Chloe," he said. "I'm not. I know it's the Magic, not you."

"I'm sorry," she said, muffled by the blankets.

"I just said—"

"I'm still sorry, okay? It's my Magic. So I'm sorry."

Dan sighed and sat heavily on his seat, while Sophie took the couch again. She sat on the edge of the seat, prim and proper, keeping herself calm as she could, while looking between the two.

Dan struggled to think of what to say. Finally, Chloe, who'd had her back turned to them, rolled over and pulled the blanket off her head, looking up at him.

Hesitantly, she said, "It felt good. It felt better than any sex I've had before."

Inwardly Dan winced at the knowledge that his daughter had already been sexually active. She was a young woman, of course, there was nothing wrong with that. Except that she was his daughter. And now he was just one of the guys who had—

Chloe sighed, and sat up, "I've only been with three others, okay? And only had actual sex with one of them."

"Don't read my mind," said Dan.

"I didn't have to. I can see it on your face. And your my Dad." She looked down, face reddening. "And even with that, it... it felt good. It felt... I don't want to say it felt right, but it felt—"

Dan shook his head. "It's the Magic. The Magic fucks with things. That's why it felt so good, it turbo-charges sex way beyond how it should be."

Chloe shook her head. "I know it sounds messed up, but I really think it's different with you. I can't explain it, it just feels like it is."

Sophie spoke up. "I don't know if it really does resonate stronger with families, or if that's just a thing with some people, but, either way, maybe you two are just, like, on the same frequency, or something?"

Dan shook his head again. "You two don't really know what it's like yet, alright? The Magic enhances your sensations, enhances your emotions. It links things up between people in ways we aren't designed to feel. If you haven't had sex with the Magic before, then that's why it feels so different now. If it's your first time with it—" Dan blanched at the thought that he was his own daughter's "first time" with anything sexual. "I'm just saying, don't read too much into it, okay?"

Chloe looked up at him with a small pout, but she didn't protest further. Dan's cock twitched at how adorable she looked, and he wanted to punch his own dick for it. But he told himself that, yes, it was just the Magic.

"So what are we going to do?" said Sophie. "We need to be able to control ourselves. I have a job lined up that doesn't start for a couple days, but I need to get my powers at least better reined in. Chloe, you can't even reliably leave the house right now. Dan, you're right, we can't live like this, our powers surging constantly and stuff like this happening. So..."

Chloe nervously looked up at him. "Dad, please. We really don't have anyone else right now. And if we don't do this, we're going to have more incidents like that anyway. Unless... unless you want to kick us out..."

Dan wanted to consider it for a moment, but he knew there wasn't a point. Broken as their family connections had been, he couldn't turn them away now that they were hear, and they needed him. And he wasn't thinking that just because his cock was dying for them to touch it.

He closed his eyes and let out another long breath. "Girls. I want you to understand what you're asking. This goes against every decent, responsible thing a man is supposed to do with his daughter or niece. With any young woman half his age. This is the sort of thing men were thrown in jail for, ostracized and ruined over. Even if that's no longer the case now, with the Magic messing everything up, it still..."

He gave them both a hard look. "People killed themselves over this. People killed each other over this. You're both too young to really remember what is was like in the beginning. People don't like to talk about the first year or two of the Magic, but it was bad. It got really, really bad."

Sophie swallowed. "I remember a little. Mom didn't let us kids watch the news much, but it was hard not to hear some things."

Chloe said softly, "You and Mom really didn't want to talk about any of it."

Dan nodded. "We lost 2% of the total population across the world. Murders, suicides, riots, weird cult activities. 2% of the entire human race. That's more than World Wars One and Two combined."

The two girls shared a glance. It was a dramatic phrasing, but in a world where Sex Magic had been the front and center focus of societal change for nearly a decade, the old wars probably didn't have the cultural gravity to the newer generations that it had even for Dan's.

"The point is," he continued. "It's messed up. Situations like this are why people offed themselves. Of all the men in the world, you shouldn't be using my dick to learn your powers." He glanced to Sophie. "And neither should you. And I would have hoped you weren't planning on using your own father or brothers to practice on."

Sophie frowned. "I mean... if they'd been my only options... and like I said, Mom was already having me control my brothers' masturbation."

Dan closed his eyes and stopped himself from saying something insulting.

Chloe was frowning at him too. "You're not really going to kill yourself if I play with your dick, are you? I'm certainly not going to. But if you are really, seriously considering something like that—Dad, things are different now. The cops aren't beating down the door on us. And if you were going to off yourself over awkward Magic situations, you'd have done back then. But you didn't. You're not some loser who can't take—"

Dan leaned forward, glaring at her. "Don't you dare. Don't you dare talk like that about them. You have no Earthly clue what the magic did to us. I'm honestly fucking shocked more men didn't put a bullet in their heads." He made himself lean back as his daughter cringed away from him. "I just don't believe in doing that sort of thing. And... and I had you to think about, even if your bi—even if your Mother wanted you to think the worst of me."

Chloe hesitantly got up, and kneeled next to his seat again. His cock surged as she touched his hand and looked up at him. "I'm really glad you stuck it out. And maybe you're not happy about it, but the Magic was good for one thing, at least. It let me see what was really going on with you and Mom. In a way I don't think you could have just explained with words."

Dan looked her in the eyes, and didn't know what to say. Sophie reached over and touched his hand, too. "Uncle. However fucked up it is, we deal with the hand we're dealt, okay? If you really, really cannot stand the idea, tell us, and we'll leave. We'll, I don't know what, we'll pitch a tent in the woods out back and sleep there, and cruise around town looking for some desperate, blue balled horn dog strangers to use and dump. Or we'll find some other blue balled single guy whose ex-wife grinds his nuts every week and offer to protect him.

"Or, you let us stay here, let us practice on you, and then we make sure no other bitch can take advantage of you, at least for a long while. And maybe we find out this little arrangement isn't so bad after all."

Dan looked between the two. His cock was throbbing, dying for the girls to touch it, and he could tell from their flushed faces, and the glints in their eyes, and the way they were subtly squirming in their seats, that they wanted to touch it, too. And he knew it was fucked up. And he wanted to tell them no, no matter how much his cock was crying for them, no matter how sound their reasoning.

Ultimately, though, it wasn't his cock that decided for him. He realized he'd spent too long without a kind woman in his life. Too long since he'd had any relationship at all with his daughter. Too long since he and his sister's family had reconciled.

Dan swallowed hard, stood up, and slowly stripped. Both girls' eyes widened a bit, and their gazes zeroed in on his cock, almost entranced. Dan winced as his organ throbbed with unbearable tension, and he dropped back on his seat.

Both girls slowly pulled their own clothes off and closed in on him.

"So," said Chloe, smiling nervously as she knelt down between her father's legs. "This thing helped make me, huh? Without this, I wouldn't exist."

"Sounds like you should show it your gratitude," said Sophie. She admired her uncle's member. He was only an average length, but was certainly thicker than the boys she'd been with. She grinned as she watched Dan throb. "I can see why Mom was a fan!"

Dan blushed in utter mortification. "Jesus, don't make fun of it."

The two girls giggled softly. "Sorry," said Chloe. "It's just... it is weird. But... not a bad weird, really."

Chloe gazed at his organ, then looked up at him, looking him in the eye. He winced; his cock was so hard, he thought he was going to pass out! She looked back down at the throbbing member, biting her lip. Her hands, her mouth, her breasts were just inches away, her Aura was venting at full blast!

"C-chloe," he hissed.

Sophie reached over and pet his head. "There, there, Dan. It's okay. Just ride it out."

Chloe swallowed nervously, reaching out a hand towards him. She could feel the energy arching off his organ, like electricity tingling against her skin. She was almost afraid to touch it, as though if she did, she would close some powerful circuit should wouldn't be able to turn off. She squeezed her thighs together and winced as well. Her own clit was throbbing hot, achingly stiff, and her thighs were already wet with her juices.

Next to them, Sophie squirmed a bit, looking lustfully at them both. She squeezed her thigh with her hand, clearly resisting the urge to masturbate.

Chloe hesitated, and Dan let out a whimper. The Magic was simply flowing, working on its own. Without touching him or deliberately casting any spells, her Magic was still caressing every nerve in his cock. Both girls could sense him throbbing with painful tension, pleasure rippling through his organ to bring him to orgasm!

Chloe swallowed again, then forced herself to proceed. She grasped him. And then she gasped and cried out, even as Dan hollered, and Sophie let out a small whimper, reaching over to grip Chloe and Dan's shoulders. All three of them spasmed and cried out as a huge burst of erotic energy spiked through them!

Dan's cock immediately jerked in her hand. Chloe quickly clasped her other hand around him, wrapping his shaft completely in her fingers. Dan hollered and bucked up, head thrown back, mouth agape, as his daughter's Magic ripped through him like bolt of sexual lightning. And then, just when he thought he had reached the peak, Sophie suddenly dove her head down, and slipped her mouth over his cockhead, sucking him fiercely.

They exploded again, the familiar surge as breathtaking as ever! All three shrieked and convulsed, Dan shooting into Sophie's mouth so hard she almost choked, both girls oozing so much fluid, they stained the couch and rug! When the simultaneous clench finally released, the girls forced themselves off him, and all three sprawled out, breathing heavily.

Dan was the first to speak. "Are you two... going to actually... do anything, or... are we just going to keep... cumming like this...?"

Sophie nodded, clearing her throat. "He's right. Whew. Okay. While we have a moment to catch our breaths, let's actually try some stuff."

Chloe fanned herself off. "Okay. Well. I did the Freezing spell on him already, and it worked really easily. I don't even quite know how I did it."

Sophie stared at Dan's cock, which was still hard. The Magic was still flowing, and even at a lower pulse, it wasn't allowing the man any refractory period. "Okay, everything I've read about how this works, we're supposed to perceive like a kind of web or network of strings or something like that."

"Yeah," said Chloe. "Yeah, I've seen that a bit, but I haven't really had a chance to study it." She glanced up at Dan, who was looking at them both warily. "We're going to try stuff now, okay? Just a few spells."

Dan swallowed nervously. "Just keep it light, okay?"

Sophie grinned. "We'll try." The two girls smiled as they concentrated on his cock. He felt the Auras already warming back up, felt his organ pulse intensely, and he swore he could feel their gazes start to caress his flesh. And within minutes, he was feeling their hands and mouths on his cock, without them even touching him.

TEN

Dan had just gotten back from dropping Chloe off at her new job, and Sophie was already on her shift. For the first time in three weeks, he had the house completely to himself. He let out a relaxed sigh as he sat on his recliner and let himself mellow out. He realized he actually felt a bit lonely, and his cock felt almost sad without the girls around to give it attention, unintended or no.

He was going to revel in this in the two hours before his own shift started. He put his feet up, and clicked on the TV. And of course, his phone rang not a minute later.

Grumbling, Dan picked up the cell and checked the ID. His ex-wife. He swallowed hard. Well, it was now or never. He stared at the phone and let it ring, until it went to voicemail. He waited for the inevitable sledgehammer to his nuts. None came. For just a few seconds, he thought he felt the slightest pressure, and then it vanished.

"I'll be damned," he whispered. He wasn't sure how much he should test his luck. If the bitch kept trying, she might break through his new Shield. Supposedly, though, two girls' power was better than one, especially when their connection had been so thoroughly juiced up even in just a few weeks.

He waited to see if she would text him or leave a message, but she didn't.

Instead, five minutes later, Beverly was calling him. He supposed he shouldn't be rude to his sister, at least.

"Hello?"

"Your wife is so pissed, she's actually calling me to nag you."

"Fuck her," said Dan. "And not in the fun way."

Beverly laughed. "I've been meaning to check up on you while the girls were away, anyway. So. Tell me straight. How many loads have you blown into my daughter?"

"You'd have to ask her, I don't keep track."

She chuckled. "Well. You certainly sound less grumpy than last we talked. The girls have been treating you well, then?"

Dan hesitated. "It's been a... strange experience. But I think it's working out so far."

"No kidding! I can still sense you, but I can't even touch you with my powers! That is one strong-ass Shield!"

"They're strong-ass girls."

"Tell me about it." Beverly paused. "So, um, Sophie's doing pretty good with her powers? Much better control?"

"Yeah. Why, you want her back already?"

"If she wants to come back, she's welcome, but we hadn't planned it to be so soon. I mean, she transferred her job and everything. If it's alright with you, can she stay the summer, at least?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it's fine."

"I mean, if her powers are under control, and she wants to come back to visit soon, and maybe, um, settle things with her brothers sooner than later, she can."

"Whatever you want to do, Bev. I just... cripes, who am I to judge now? Or ever?"

"What?"

"I was just going to say, I hope you're being responsible over there."

There was a pause. "Doing my best, okay? You said it yourself, the Magic makes things weird. But I'm not riding my boys, if that's your worry."

"I would say I hope not, but that would make me a hypocrite now."

"You've got special circumstances."

"Sure."

"Speaking of, Chloe's doing good, too? From the way Sophie described it, her Aura was even more out of control!"

"Still gets the occasional flare up, but once we started... doing things... her control problems cleared up pretty fast. Surprisingly so, even."

"Huh. Maybe the family connection thing really works."

Dan scoffed. "What complete psycho designed this fucking Magic?"

"Well, whoever she was, she sure knew how to have fun!" Beverely laughed.

"Yeah, fun for her," Dan paused and winced as he felt an invisible hand clasp his cock. It gave him a few affectionate strokes, before vanishing, leaving Dan half hard. He sighed.

"Oh dear. They not giving you a break?"

"It's Chloe's flare ups. She's linked to me now, so whenever her power surges a bit, she can relieve it by casting a spell at me. I told her it was okay, as long as it wasn't while I was at work. They're a lot less intense than before, at least. She figured out if she just occasionally flickers her power at me, she can keep it from building to critical and needing to actually cast a full spell."