Dan's New Life 02: Birthday Party

Story Info
The strippers throw their Tease Toy a backyard barbecue.
23.6k words
4.39
9.5k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Forward:

Hey everyone, I'm back! I know it's been a while since I posted last, and I appreciate those of you who reached out to see if I was still around. Writing became a bit of a new hobby for me at the height of Covid, and I've been quite a bit busier lately. So it may be a while before the next installment after this one. But I'll keep posting as long as you all keep reading. I'm still having quite a lot of fun with all this.

Other than that, the usual disclaimer: This is the second in a multi part sequel to two series I have already written and published on this website, called "Strip Club Tease Toy" and "Tease Toy Orientation". I tried (as always) to write this new installment to be as friendly to new readers as possible...but honestly, my advice is to just go read that stuff first, if you haven't yet. I may be biased, but I think it's way more fun that way.

Dan's New Life 2: Birthday Party

Chapter 1: Mistress Mode

Dan awoke slowly, blearily opening his eyes and stretching his arms and back, letting out a soft groan as his aching muscles pulled pleasantly. The silky sheets of the bed slid sensuously across his body as he moved, reminding him almost immediately that he wasn't in his own home: he was completely naked, completely shaven, and lying in Sarah's bed. The thought sent a jolt of nervous energy through him that caused him to suddenly wake up much faster: he sat up quickly, looking around for her gorgeous, voluptuous body in the bed with him, feeling a mixture of excitement and fear. He relaxed when he realized that, for the moment, he was mercifully alone.

He shifted again, and shivered as he felt the silk slipping against his throbbing and frustrated cock. Not for the first time, he repositioned the sheets so that they weren't making contact with his hard member. The thread count was so high that they felt almost wet as they enveloped him, and his cock was so sensitive now that any movement against it sent overwhelming sensations through his body. The sun shining hotly in through the window in a bright shaft of light, a clear sign that it was going to be a beautiful, warm, sunny summer day

He spread his thighs away from his throbbing, sensitive testes, breathing slowly as he tried to fight off the sudden burst of morning arousal that stretching had filled him with. It had been almost two full weeks since he had last been allowed to cum by the five sensual and sadistic women who now owned him, and his genitals were almost screaming at him with constant need. It was Saturday morning now: he "belonged" to Sarah for the weekend (he still felt a wave of humiliation wash over him every time they passed him around like a toy), and this might have been the first conscious moment of peace he had had since he came home with her last night. He was going to do everything he could to keep his libido in check.

Once he was sure he wasn't in danger of those soft, smooth sheets rubbing against his aching cock anymore, he lay back down, and thought about what today's significance might mean for him. Today was June 2nd. Dan's birthday. And Sarah had been very sure to point out that all five of them knew it during his last Monday Test. But, beyond a few teasing comments throughout the week that Krista was going to have a barbecue for him today, he honestly had no idea what to expect from these women: were they going to use the event as an excuse to grant him mercy? Or as an excuse to torture him even more cruelly? Honestly, either option seemed equally possible at this point.

It had been happening almost too subtly for Dan to notice, but over the last three weeks of shaving his body completely smooth, working out nude and on camera for The Tease girls every morning, and surviving the constant sexual torture that he was put through, the Dan who lay naked and throbbing in Sarah's bed was almost unrecognizable as the same man who she had first met protesting out in front of her club. His body was tight, his stomach muscles defined, his biceps even bulging slightly. And what's more, the angry, entitled glint in his eye had disappeared entirely. Submission was starting to feel natural...pleasant even.

He recognized that he was changing, but...he couldn't for the life of him figure out how to stop it. Almost any time he was in the presence of these hypnotic, cruel, playful women, he was naked and tied up. Dan was starting to feel ridiculously physically objectified, and he noticed that less and less did it even occur to him that this was unfair. It was starting to feel so natural.

At almost all times, he felt vulnerable...exposed...helpless. And as much as he felt the constant, screaming, aching need to cum, he also didn't want to escape his captors anymore. In fact, he was feeling more and more addicted to the constant, helpless, mind melting stimulation. He was fairly certain he was starting to lose his grasp on sanity, but he just couldn't seem to make himself care.

All he cared about now was surviving the next game, making it to the end of the week, and making his owners happy enough that they might decide to reward him for his good behavior.

After tragically failing his second Sunday Hearing a week previously, and learning that he was going to spend at least another seven days in frustrating denial, Dan had made an even bigger misstep and failed his Monday Test. And because of that failure, the Control Ring locked around his shaft and scrotum was now no longer set to send compromising pictures of his domination to everyone in his conservative Christian workplace, but instead to painfully shock his testicles every time he reached the orgasmic point of no return.

He lay back in Sarah's comfortable bed, enjoying the rare moment of quiet, and thought back to that horrible Monday, six days previous. While Sarah had set up the new Control Ring settings, she had explained exactly how "Mistress Mode" worked: Trixie's Control Ring had already been able to measure and respond to his arousal levels with absolute precision, but this specialized design had three small green lights running along the flat surface of the brushed steel ring which encircled his shaft. As he had struggled to hold back tears and ignore Lexie's excited laughter, Sarah had explained that each tiny green light represented an increasingly serious warning that he was approaching an electric shock "correction".

As he reached the edge of orgasm ("the 'plateau phase' in scientific terms,", Sarah had explained), the first light would switch on and the Control Ring would beep loudly, letting him know that he was entering dangerous territory. When his arousal levels first showed that he was threatening to tip over into the orgasm phase, the second light would switch on, the Control Ring would beep loudly again, and he would have one final opportunity to hold himself back and calm down before "corrective measures" turned on.

But if the third light switched on, Sarah had explained cheerfully, he would get zapped immediately, and strongly enough to stop whatever eruption was about to occur. It was a concentrated shock to his scrotum: not strong enough to do any real damage... but strong enough to hurt, and strong enough to make sure that a real orgasm was impossible.

After Sarah had finished her explanation, Lexie had offered, with great pleasure in her voice, to demonstrate exactly what that third beep would feel like at the end of that Monday shift. Dan had tried to argue, but before he could stutter out more than a few words, Lexie was slowly working his cock towards eruption, smiling with shining eyes as she swirled her wet fingers against the head of his cock. Her gorgeous eyes shined a bit more with each beep, and her stunning smile spread a little bit wider, until the Control Ring had beeped a third time and sent a fiery bolt of pain through his groin.

The instant the Control Ring had been switched over to Mistress Mode, the behavior of most of The Tease girls shifted as well. At first Dan was terrified about being shocked repeatedly and constantly during his nightly shifts at the club. But he quickly learned that "Mistress Mode" allowed for a much more psychologically devastating game to occur. Sarah, Lexie, Krista, Trixie and Destiny didn't HAVE to shock him every twenty minutes to remind him who was in charge: there was a real threat attached to his arousal now: an inescapable threat of punishment, of pain...and that meant that his every interaction with these sultry strippers had been completely re-framed.

On Tuesday, his shift with Destiny had begun in a way that immediately illustrated for him the new kinds of challenges that lay in store this week. Instead of tying him up in some dizzying way the instant that he walked in the door, Destiny had instead invited Dan into the break room sweetly, and asked him to sit on the couch with her. She had been dressed in a low cut, skintight red t-shirt that showed of her impressive cleavage and a pair of hip hugging blue jeans.

He had been immediately confused: he didn't think he had ever seen her wear this much clothing, and especially not at work. But she had simply snuggled up with him on the couch, smiled warmly at him with those wide, innocent, liquid chocolate eyes, and leaned in to begin lightly kissing against his neck.

When he had moaned loudly and stiffened his arms at his sides, desperately struggling to sit still, Destiny had slid her wet tongue up to his ear, and whispered with a giggle, "Aww, look at you! We're not playing Rag Doll tonight, you can touch me baby...You can squeeze me and kiss me and grope me as much as you want...I know you want to, I can see your hands shaking, go ahead and touch me however your horny little fingers want to...."

He had been ecstatic, groping hungrily at her heavy, soft breasts, sliding his hands around her full, round ass cheeks, and kissing her back, tasting the strawberry scent of her as their tongues slid against each other. But after a few minutes of this hypnotizing exploration of her incredible body, she shifted even more firmly against him, and he felt his hard cock begin to press deliciously against her.

As they continued to hungrily grope and paw at each other, she began rolling her hips as well, rubbing even more powerfully against his throbbing shaft. And as he felt himself being rocketed quickly towards the point of no return, he suddenly heard a loud, familiar beep echo throughout the tiny room, the reality of his situation had come flooding back to him.

"W-wait, Destiny..." he had stuttered, desperately breaking free of her delicious lip lock and feeling dizzy, "We're...we're going too fast, you have to slow down..." He suddenly remembered the blinding pain that had torn through him as Lexie had "demonstrated" the Control Ring's taser function for him.

He looked down, past her heaving, bouncing cleavage, and saw a soft green glow down by where they were pressed firmly against each other. He moaned as he felt another rising bolt of pleasure tear through his groin. His hands suddenly stopped groping and started pushing, desperately trying to escape the building pressure before the Ring beeped again.

Destiny had simply giggled at that, and pressed more forcefully against him, almost pinning him against the couch with her thick body, and had moaned into his ear, "What's wrong baby? I thought you wanted to touch me...go ahead...squeeze my titties...spank my ass, go on baby, grind that hard cock against me..."

His hands sunk deep into her round thighs and heavy breasts as he fought unsuccessfully to escape her soft, grinding attack, and moaned as he felt himself hurdling closer and closer towards climax. "Destiny p-please! Pl-please, you're hips, you're moving to fast, I..." he trailed off, trying to scurry backwards against the couch and moaning as she followed him, crawling forward like a predator.

The hornier he got the more terrified he became, and he had whimpered as he clenched his PC muscles desperately. Destiny's soft, consistent grinding was relentless however, and he soon had felt another wave of pleasure burst out of him. Suddenly, another loud beep had rung out, muffled between their bodies. He had realized with a sudden surge of fear that he had to escape her grasp before he felt that horrible pain again. Completely panicking now, Dan wriggled desperately out of Destiny's embrace, scurrying backwards away from her, and leapt from the couch, gasping and panting as his cock twitched and dribbled.

Destiny had looked up at him from the couch with amusement, and slowly stood, strutting purposefully towards him as she had asked in a faux innocent voice, "What's wrong, Danny baby? Don't you want me? I'm right here...don't you want to touch me?" As she approached him, he nervously backed up a few more steps, looking wildly behind himself to make sure he didn't trip on anything.

He had looked like a man trapped naked in a very small cage with a jungle cat, which was an image that caused her to giggle and stop where she was standing, staring at him with a look of playful love in her eyes. As he watched, unable to look away, she had plucked lightly at the base of her shirt with both hands, and slowly lifted it sensuously over her massive tits, her long delicate neck, and wild, curly hair.

Destiny's body was thick, curvy, juicy...her massive, heavy tits, her soft, slightly round belly, her thick thighs...as much as he knew he shouldn't, he hadn't been able to stop letting his eyes crawl hungrily over every inch of her deep, chocolate brown skin, shimmering in the florescent lights and even further highlighting her curves. And her eyes were so big, so beautiful, and so full of love...every time he found himself caught in her gaze, the temptation grew.

"Don't you want these Danny?" she had purred as she began to lightly circle her sharp red fingernails around her dark, hardening nipples, and he had watched with quivering lips as goosebumps rose lightly across her breasts. "If you come back over here and kiss me right now I'll let you suck my tits Dan. Would you like that? You could get on your knees and lick them as much as you want." Then she smiled widely at him, and he almost moaned again at her beauty, "But you need to be a good boy and come back to me first..."

He resisted as much as he could, backing away slowly as she lifted her huge jiggling melons in her delicate fingers and dropped them again, over and over, stretching and posing for his benefit. "C'mon boyfriend, I'm offering myself to you..." she moaned with a glimmer in her eyes, again and again, "You're allowed to do anything you want to me...touch me anywhere you want...my tits, my mouth, my feet, my ass, my thighs..."

After almost a minute of backing slowly away from her while she toyed with him, he had almost fainted in relief when the second green light on the Ring disappeared, signally that he was finally backing away from the danger of electrocution. But with the way Destiny was posing, strutting, and mercilessly taunting him, he couldn't seem to calm down enough for the first to disappear as well. He cock leaked and dribbled as he watched her bounce her tits, play with her nipples, and promise his cock the world.

Each time she spoke, she would step slightly towards him again, slowly chasing him around the Break Room, and offering him things that he wanted more than life itself. For the first but definitely not the last time that week, he had begged desperately for Destiny to turn off Mistress Mode, just for the night, almost drooling as she plucked and teased at her nipples. But of course, she completely ignored his pleas for mercy. Destiny wasn't interested in mercy: she was interested in devotion.

The amount of internal conflict he had felt for that entire shift with her had been excruciating. Every molecule of his being screamed out for her body, for her soft warmth and her sweet smell...but that beeping had been a reminder, and he knew that if he let himself fall back into her embrace, it wouldn't be long before he felt that electric fire against his scrotum again.

But then again...there was only so much a man as desperate as Dan could refuse in the presence of someone who looked like Destiny. And so of course, despite his deepest, sincerest efforts, he found himself falling back into her warm, wet, soft trap over and over and over.

The rest of the night had gone on like that, with Destiny offering Dan free exploration of her body again and again until he finally gave in, and then giggling wildly as he struggled to get away again before the Control Ring reached level three. He had become his own worst enemy, feeling helpless as he his lust overpowering his fear, and he dove face first into her soft, cavernous cleavage for a few moments of heavenly bliss.

And every time, of course, he had felt his fear overpowering his lust as he struggled to push away once more moments later, while Destiny giggled, wrapping her arms around his head and holding him firmly against her incredible breasts while he struggled, the Control Ring beeping in warning.

Chapter 2: Working Stiff

Every shift for the rest of the week had been some version of that exact experience. Now that the girls knew how torn he was between the freedom to touch them and his absolute terror at his own arousal, he found himself constantly trapped between his arousal and his panic in a way that made him feel like his brain was actually short circuiting. Each of the women would slowly, playfully, erotically break down his defenses until he was struggling to get closer to them...and then they would laugh in sincere amusement at his rising fear as the taser locked around his scrotum beeped in warning again and again.

He had only actually felt the effects of the taser three times this week, he realized now as he lay in Sarah's bed, and debated whether he should stay where he was, or try to explore the house while she was otherwise occupied. The first two times he had been zapped this week, unsurprisingly, were at the cruel hand of redheaded, icy, and refined Lexie. The first, of course, had been when Sarah had first put the specialized ring onto him, and Lexie had "demonstrated" again exactly how the taser worked for him, her lubricated fingers teasing him towards an explosion of pain while he begged her to stop.

The second shock had occurred during a shared shift between Lexie and Krista on Wednesday night, when Lexie had started their shift by declaring that she had decided to remind him of exactly what he should be afraid of so that he was on his best behavior, and had slowly, methodically stroked him to the point of electrocution, once more. His pleas that she had already reminded him once fell on deaf ears, of course...and after the shift had ended, he had to admit she had been right. He had spent the rest of the night having his tongue passed back and forth between Lexie and Krista's thighs while they had played with each, and he had spent the entire shift in absolute terror of being shocked again.

The third shock, however, had been a bit more surprising, and had come at the hands of Trixie, who had had her first solo shift with him yesterday. After strapping him into "The Chair", Trixie had explained that she planned to use her first day alone with him to "test" the effects and the limits of her little inventions. "I know you've gotten to have a lot of fun with all my little toys..." she had explained in a slightly patronizing tone, as she had spread his limbs wide in The Chair, "but with all the fun and games lately, I haven't gotten to take real life measurements. So you're just going to be my little guinea pig today, okay Danny?"

"Oh and don't worry, " she had cooed at him, with a sweet, reassuring smile on her face as she adjusted her glasses, "just let me know if you can't hold back any more and you think you're gonna get zapped, 'kay my little lab rat?" She had pulled a stool between his outstretched legs and sat, completely nude save a pair of black thong cotton panties and matching thigh high socks, with a feather duster in one hand and her remote control in the other.