Dan's New Life 02: Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, his familiarity with Sasha snapped into place. Three days earlier, he had watched a video of that woman slowly and sensuously teasing a cock as he stroked and edged himself to Lexie's instructions. He had seen that beautiful woman, who he had just met sunbathing in the grass, lick and kiss and slurp until the man she was worshipping begged her to fuck him. On video. For almost an hour as Lexie and Krista had tortured him. The look on his face must have been enough to confirm for Sarah that he realized how he knew her, because she broke out into another gale of laughter.

"Why do you look so shocked, I just told you the kind of people who live here!" She smiled at him warmly, and her face softened into a more serious expression as she added, "You know, Krista's been living In Buena Vista for almost 10 years now, almost since she first started dancing, and she helps take care of a lot of the girls around here. She's become a little bit of a momma bear in the community."

She winked at him, and then reached out to lightly stroke his cock through the tight hot pink latex, and whispered, "Which means that while we're here at Buena Vista, we don't have to worry very much about someone being offended by your appearance, okay Danny? You're among friends here, my little subby boy. So you stop worrying about that naughty, naughty cock getting you in trouble..."

He moaned lightly as her fingers slid lightly against his desperate cock, and he thrust forward into her hand unconsciously, almost causing him to let the tray in his arms tumble to the concrete. "Uh oh..." Sarah cooed playfully, as she lightly massaged his shaft, "Better not drop that, Danny, or your party is going to be off to a much rougher start than you're hoping for..." Then she released him again, biting her lip in amusement as she watched him struggle to calm himself.

She moved closer to him, and she looked deeply into his eyes, suddenly with an incredibly serious expression on her face. "I know you were nervous about this walk today baby, and you did so well. But I just want you to know, Tease Toy," she added with a lopsided smile and a sheepish expression, "The other ladies and I might love to torture you, but we're always going to take care of you, okay? I never would have made you do that if I didn't think it was safe. I hope you know that baby."

She suddenly leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek, and Dan felt another explosion of nervous warmth and butterflies in his belly. As absurd as it sounded, he suddenly did feel taken care of. And he was absolutely bursting with joy at the idea that he had made her proud. He felt another powerful wave of love wash over him as he breathed in her scent and felt her soft, wet lips against his cheek. He wanted to kiss her back...to throw the tray to the ground, and grope at her as he ripped off that sarong...to bend her over and thrust deeply and wetly into her...but he acted like the good boy he knew she wanted him to be, and stood still.

After one more beaming, proud smile that made his knees feel weak, Sarah walked towards one of the many front doors surrounding him, and grabbed the handle. He looked around one last time, lost in thought about what might be happening behind the hundreds of other doors he had passed on his long walk to Krista's apartment, and then followed her inside.

Chapter 5: Fun in the Sun

Krista's home was small and sparsely decorated, and the decor looked like it was over 30 years old, but it felt homey and warm. Unlike Lexie's palatial estate, it felt LIVED in. The walkway opened into a living room with an old TV and a few couches, and as Dan's eyes adjusted to the light, he saw that all four of the other Tease girls were standing around, most holding drinks, as he stumbled through the doorway behind Sarah.

"Dan! Birthday boy!" Destiny squealed, and ran over to hug him. She was wearing the same tiny American flag string bikini she had been wearing the first time he had laid eyes on her, and every inch of her soft skin jiggled as she bounced towards him. Krista was right behind her, wearing nothing but a tiny teal bikini top and a pair of cut off jean shorts, which hugged tightly against the thick bronze curve of her thighs. Her light brown eyes twinkled at him as she smiled, smacking her gum, and she whispered, "Hiya birthday boy" in that oddly alluring New Jersey tough girl accent as she slid the palm of her hand lightly around Dan's exposed butt cheek.

He moaned softly as Krista's hand squeezed against his ass cheek through the latex, pushing the plug against him in a sensation that made his lower belly explode into fireworks. Destiny took the tray from him, placing it on the coffee table in the living room before enveloping him in another hug, pulling his almost naked body tightly against her warm, soft, massive breasts, and he grew dizzy as he felt the strawberry scent of her envelop him. Instinctually, he thrust forward, pressing his throbbing cock clumsily into her as if he was hypnotized, until he suddenly heard a loud, familiar beep echo throughout the room and he was startled back to reality.

"Oh my goodness!" Lexie marveled as she sauntered confidently toward the growing group of women surrounding Dan, "THAT was fast...Sarah my dear, have you been playing with that poor boy all morning?" Her emerald eyes glittered as she caught Dan's. She was wearing a tiny black bikini, made of skin tight, silky material that clung to her pale freckled skin, and connected with glittering golden clasps. She held up her martini absently in one hand, as he felt her bright green eyes crawl down his bare body towards his pulsating erection, smiling as she lingered there. His eyes followed hers, and he saw with horror that one bright green light was shining through the latex fabric.

Trixie bounded over next, wearing a deep purple bikini with tiny black skulls speckled all over it. Her numerous tattoos dragged his eyes almost involuntarily towards her tight, lithe, pale body. Her jet black hair was done up in pigtails that bobbed cutely around the boxy black glasses that framed her dark, glittering, terrifyingly intelligent eyes. As always, she was at her most confident when he was nearly drooling with arousal, and she actually grabbed the bulge of his testicles through the latex, pulling him forward so she could examine her precious Control Ring.

"Oh good, I was right about the battery life!" she exclaimed, almost to herself, as she softly but firmly used her grip on his swollen testicles to turn him left and right, and ran her other forefinger against the outline of the Ring wrapped around his cock through the latex. She looked up, but right past Dan towards Sarah, and Dan was again struck by how much he really was just an interesting lab rat to Trixie. "Sarah," she asked in a hopeful voice, "Krista's already got the hot tub going, do you think I could test out how waterproof Mistress Mode is for a bit? Anybody who wants to can join us, I just want to make sure it can get wet without starting to shock him constantly. I never checked on that when I was building it with Louie."

Dan's head spun at those words, and for a moment he considered making a case for his physical safety, but he thought better of it, instead standing silently as Sarah giggled and responded, "Well, alright." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her gently remove her wrap-around sarong, revealing a shockingly tiny, electric blue bikini with silver clasps beneath it. His eyes crawled hungrily over her body as he watched her grab a large bottle of something from the side table by the door and hand it to him. She looked at Trixie as he obediently took what he saw was an economy sized bottle of sunscreen, and said to the pigtailed mad scientist, "Just make sure Dan puts plenty of sunscreen on everyone. I want everyone to be safe in the sun!"

Trixie smiled widely at that, pulling firmly at Dan's cock through the latex, and leading him out the sliding door to the back patio. He stumbled breathlessly behind her, desperately trying to breathe slowly and calm down before the second light on the Control Ring lit up, and the rest of the Tease Club girls followed. As he stepped out into Krista's backyard, he blinked his eyes as he readjusted to the bright summer day, and he looked around. The backyard, just like the house, was basic but homey. The lawn was fairly well manicured, and a long picnic table set up in one corner, covered with chips, dips, and large coolers of drinks.

The yard was enclosed by a brown wooden fence, about four and a half feet tall, that enclosed the perimeter. And as he looked around, Dan suddenly realized how easily neighbors would be able to see into the yard over that fence. Then, as his stomach began to sink, he started to notice how many second, third, and forth story windows of adjoining buildings had a direct view into Krista's yard. As Trixie tugged him insistently by his throbbing, oozing cock towards the middle of the yard, he began feeling just as exposed as he had on the walk here from Sarah's car.

Hung up in sweeping curves around the fenced yard were colorful streamers, and dangling from the picnic table were the words "Happy Birthday Tease Toy!", words that made him blush furiously, his cock growing somehow harder as he read them. All the way across the lawn stood the hot tub that Trixie had mentioned, an above-ground, wood-paneled, bubbling monstrosity that looked like it would barely hold 3-4 people comfortably. Dan looked around at the gang of voluptuous women who were getting read to get in the water with him, and he thought about squeezing into that warm, wet, tub with them, their bodies sliding against him as the splashed together.

The mental image overwhelmed him, and his cock lurched again. Unable to stop himself, he pistoned his hips forward wildly, pushing his cock greedily into Trixie's hand, gasping at the feeling of his head pressing deliciously against the tight latex wrapped around his throbbing member. As he thrust, he unwittingly pulled the plug that was tormenting him deeper into himself, stimulating his prostate. He felt another explosion within his lower belly, and his breath caught short in his throat, as Trixie released him with a look of disgust.

"Ewwwww Dan!" She squealed, wrinkling her nose cutely at him as he struggled to catch his breath and stop his hips. She looked around at the others, her black pigtails bobbing cutely around her face as she almost yelled, "Did you guys see that! The little pervert was humping my hand, without asking permission or anything!" Dan's face burned red as she shook her head in disapproval, her dark eyes glittering in amusement as she watched him squirm. "You need to be a better tease toy than that today, or you're not going to get your birthday present!"

Sarah came up behind Dan, sliding her arms sensuously around his waist, just like she had done when she had caught him sneaking this morning, and he shuddered as he felt himself fall back into her soft, pillowy body. Her wet lips pressed against his ear as she almost whispered, "Ooooh, you better listen to her Danny...You're going to like your birthday present..."

As Dan almost melted into Sarah's embrace, Krista strutted over in front of Dan, spinning in the summer sun and showing off her thick, toned body, her small but pert breasts pulling tightly against her torso as she ran her fingers through her luscious chocolate curls, and he felt his eyes draw desperately to her mouth, where she was smacking her gum between full, soft, inviting lips. She grinned in amusement at his gaping expression as she spoke, in that thick New Jersey accent that drove him wild, "Sarah's right Danny boy...I promise you're going to want to be good today...we have some fun stuff in store."

As he watched, she turned away from him, arching her supple, muscled back and locking her knees, before she began to slowly shimmy out of her tight cutoff jeans, her round, juicy, copper toned bottom wriggling deliciously for him as she slide them down her thick thighs and shapely calves. She was wearing a teal G-String that matched her bikini top, and a strand of drool actually fell from his lips as he watched her display, his hips against pistoning forward uncontrollably. She laughed merrily at his gawking desperation before she called out, "Now will someone give the Tease Toy the sunscreen so we can get this party started?"

Dan felt soft, feminine hands slide against his exposed and shaven torso, and he ripped his eyes from Krista's ass to look around. Destiny was standing at his right, where her fingers inched teasingly towards Dan's sensitive nipples, and Lexie on his left, her fingers snaking sneakily towards the exposed skin at the border of his latex panties. Sarah, her arms still wrapped around his waist, was kissing gently at his neck now, and he watched as Trixie walked over to the speakers by the picnic table and turned them on.

Summertime classic rock and roll began to blast from the speakers as Destiny and Lexie held Dan's hands hands up and poured copious amounts of sun screen into each of his palms. Destiny giggled against him, and whispered, "Go ahead Dan...make sure Krista's nice and protected from the sun...rub that lotion aaaaaaalll over her ass...and legs, and neck...and her tight stomach..." Suddenly he felt Sarah, Destiny, and Lexie's hands around his waist fall away, and he was so dizzy with arousal that without their support, he literally fell to his knees, sun screen dripping from his palms as Krista's gorgeous, bronze rear end jiggled and bounced inches from his face.

"C'mon Danny boy," Krista said in a soft, playful voice, rotating her knees just enough that the jiggling soft bronzed globes of her perfect ass slapped lightly together, "You don't want my pretty skin to get burned, do ya?" Almost in a state of horny hypnosis, he lifted his hands slowly, and let them fall, palm down, one against each perfect ass cheek, and the way her the flesh of her bottom rippled out from the two points at which he had almost SPANKED her made him salivate wildly. He gently squeezed his fingers, feeling the soft give of her warm skin, and began to lovingly knead the sunscreen into her skin as another strand of drool fell from his open mouth.

The moment he began working his hands against her tight, brown body, the other girls surrounded him, each with gobs of sun screen on their hands, and began to tease it into his wirey, muscled, hairless body at the same time. Lexie's hands stroked and kneaded slowly into his pecs, stopping occasionally to tease at his nipples, while he coated every inch of Krista's bouncing ass in sunscreen. Destiny's slippery, soft hands slid up and down his naked thighs, her creeping fingertips petting gently against the border of the latex speedo that rested against his extreme inner thigh, as he slid trembling hands up and down Krista's coppery back. Sarah's sun screen coated fingers dragged gently against his defined biceps and against the vulnerable skin of his inner arm, raising uncontrollable goosebumps all over his body, as he carefully worked sunscreen into the exposed edges of Krista's tight, perky breasts.

After what felt like an eternity, Dan had coated every inch of Krista's athletic, wide hipped figure in glistening sunscreen, and she stepped back, seemingly satisfied, filling him with a tremendous sense of relief: the first green light was still brightly shining, and he didn't know how more of that he would have been able to take. But before he realized what was happening, Sarah slid around in front of him on all fours, her huge, natural breasts threatening to burst free of her tight, electric blue string bikini. "My turn now, birthday boy," Sarah giggled in a soft, breathy voice as Krista coated her hands in sunscreen, and began to work them teasingly up and down his still kneeling form, "Only four more to go!"

As Dan's arousal addled brain slowly realized what she meant, he almost cried, although he couldn't decide if it was in horror or gratitude. Rarely did the girls let him touch them like he had just touched Krista, after all. And he had just been allowed to slide his trembling hands against every delicious curve of her body. But...

He glanced down suddenly, uncomfortably aware that his cock was drooling uncontrollably against the latex interior of his "outfit", making his throbbing member slide and slip as the latex clung to him in a way that caught his breath in his throat. But even more, he was uncomfortably aware of the bright green light shining from the base of his crotch through the hot pink material. He felt like he was mere moments away from that second light. Could he handle much more of this without another burning blast of electricity to his swollen testicles?

Seeming to read his thoughts, Sarah cut off Dan's consideration of disobedience instantly, as she sensuously removed her bikini top while he goggled at her. He began to sweat as her heavy, jiggling breasts bounced freely, her bubblegum pink nipples tight and erect in the center of each one. "Ohhhh you're not thinking of saying now to us are you? You wouldn't do that, you're going to be a good boy and make sure I don't get sunburned, aren't you Tease Boy?" Then she gently (but firmly) grabbed each of his hands by the wrist, and lifted them to her pale, heavy, dangling breasts.

She leaned even further forward, so that her face was inches from his own, and he stared hungrily at her round, freckled cheeks; her soft, pink, pouty lips; and her hypnotic, electric blue eyes as she pressed his upturned palms into her swaying, heavy tits, "Remember, only GOOD Tease Toy's get their present at the end of the party, Danny..."

Dan's mind swirled with confused thoughts as he almost unconsciously cupped at the delicious weight of them, letting his slippery, trembling fingers slide against her hard, rubbery nipples and along the swollen curve of each beautiful breast. God, could he make it through this without being electrocuted again? And, more importantly, what in the holy hell was this present? He knew what he hoped it was, of course: with his aching balls screaming with their constant maddening need for release, there was literally nothing in the world he wanted more. But it wasn't even Sunday...and he knew how much his owners loved to fuck with his head...

For almost 20 minutes, he wondered, going mad with hope and fear as he slid his sunscreen coated hands against every inch of Sarah's soft, round, warm, creamy, pale skin. And for every second of it, he tried to fight the constant, maddening instinct to thrust his hips against the slick latex enveloping his cock. He tried to think of anything he could that was non-sexual, anything at all that would let him fall back below the first light of Mistress Mode, but the soft hands constantly teasing against his body, and the way Sarah's voluptuous form felt in his own kneading hands made him feel like he was heading closer to light number two.

Sarah smiled at him flirtatiously the entire time, licking her lips pornographically, and gasping in performative arousal at the way his hands caressed her. Despite his attempts to control himself, he thrust violently forward several times during his ordeal, each time lurching closer and closer to the edge. And each time he did, his thrusts pulled the bulbous plug nestled between has ass cheeks to pull against him, filling his lower belly with an exploding warmth that he couldn't escape. By the time he had finished covering the slightly chubby, curvaceous blonde in shimmering lotion, he could barely breathe, and his entire chest was flushing into warm red patches. So when Sarah rejoined the others in slowly caressing sun screen into his quivering body, and Lexie walked around in front of him for her turn, he actually started to cry.