Dan's New Life 02: Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, with the calm curiosity of a scientist observing an experiment, Trixie had begun to torture him.

At first she had simply lightly feathered the underside of his throbbing cock, pausing occasionally to take notes in a small yellow pad at each response. She spun the implement lightly in her fingers, giving the feathers a quick twirl against the underside of his swollen ridge that had awoken a flame in him. She had done this for almost an hour, completely ignoring his begging, his crying, his laughing as she adjusted her technique, her position, her intensity, her speed, pausing each time to check the readouts and calming jotting another note down in her notebook.

Next she had begun playing with the Control Ring settings, still calmly checking readouts and taking notes as the Ring vibrated and squeezed against him and his testicles turned a deep, almost painful shade of purple. Dan had never been in a room alone with Trixe like this, and it had truly terrified him. She hadn't acknowledged him ONCE since she had tied him to the chair. She didn't make eye contact, and completely ignored his desperate, shrieking pleas as she carefully recorded one measurement after another. Instead of an actual human being, it was like he was nothing but a cock, a swollen, captive, denied and leaking cock for her to test her ideas on.

By the end of hour two, Trixie had added her custom built, vibrating butt plug to the equation, working it slowly into Dan's puckering asshole and giggling as he lay there writhing and weakly begging, helpless to stop her. And then on and on it went: twirling the duster against him again, looking at her readouts, increasing the vibrations against his anus and the base of his cock, taking notes, on and on and on. By the time the night was almost over, he had been leaking nonstop, and panting out the word "please" almost deliriously. But that was when Trixie had proven that she could be just as cruel as Lexie.

"Ok Danny boy" she had said softly as the feather dropped away from his leaking cock, acknowledging him for the first time in almost 3 hours, "We have one more thing I need to do today, and you're not going to like it very much. But I know you'd do ANYTHING for me...right baby? So you don't mind, do you?" He had gasped out in relief as he felt both the plug in his anus and the Ring around his cock suddenly stop vibrating, and had looked up weakly to find her staring at him with a sweet smile as she held her finger over her phone.

Dan had nodded quickly, and managed a very hoarse, "Y-yes Trixie..." Desperation permeated his entire body, and at this point he thought he would agree to anything she could have possibly wanted, if she would just promise to leave those vibrations switched off long enough for him to catch his breath. She had looked deeply into his eyes, her dark irises glittering mischievously, and she had adjusted her glasses again, as she whispered, "Are you sure Danny?"

He almost screamed the word "YES" his voice hoarse and rasping, terrified to do anything to incur her wrath any further, and a single tear rolled down his face, as he wondered about what was coming next. She had smiled at his loud, desperate response, looking pleased, and had stared lovingly into his eyes as she cooed, "Good, Danny! Because, before the night is over, I need to see exactly what the Mistress Mode shock correction looks like in person. So we're going to end your shift with some fireworks tonight."

She had winked at him at that, watching as his face grew horrified. He opened his mouth to beg, to cry, but before a word could come out, the pulsing vibrations tormenting his body returned with a vengeance. Dan struggled desperately in his bonds to get away from the building stimulation growing within him, but he couldn't do anything to escape his body's natural responses, and he could only stare silently at Trixie's pale, lithe, pierced and tattooed body, gasping and trying to catch his breath, as the first light had ticked on, and a loud beep had echoed throughout the room.

"Oooh that was so quick!" Trixie had giggled at that, her dark eyes shining with fascination, "You really are all backed up aren't you baby..." She leaned forward with her left hand, and brought the feather duster up against the underside of his dribbling cock again, and giggled as he bucked and groaned in rising terror at the sensations before continuing, "Good think you have my little Control Ring to train you Danny bear, we don't want a premature ejaculator on our hands, huh? Now try to hold back, baby, make it last as looooong as you can..."

He had clenched his abdominal muscles and fists, gritted his teeth, screamed, sobbed and begged, but her face had shown no signs of mercy, or even signs that she was listening to him at all. Instead, the pulsating vibrations and the spinning light tickling of the feather duster attacking him just continued increasing, sending one wave of stimulation after another through his body, and he moaned out in terror as the second light had lit up, and the Control Ring had beeped loudly again.

Dan shivered in Sarah's bed now as he thought back to his shift the night before: he almost whimpered to himself as he remembered the way Trixie had coldly turned her attention to his cock, watching the thick veins pulsing against the sexual torture device locked around them. Her face showed no compassion, no mercy, only cold scientific curiosity as she had watched him writhe in his bonds, tears streaming down his face as he had try desperately to hold back.

He had actually felt his balls pull tightly against the rubber ring around them as his cock threatened to explode in pleasure...but then that terrible, blinding pain had torn through him instead, dipping his balls in white hot flame for just an instant, immediately snuffing out any semblance of an orgasm. And as he cried out, every muscle in his body tightening in response to the electrifying pain, Trixie had just kept calmly taking her notes.

He sat up now, in Sarah's soft, comfortable bed and rubbed tenderly at his testicles as he remembered what it had felt like, and shivering. He always expected the pain to last for days given its intensity, but it always disappeared almost as quickly as it had come. Within seconds his nerve endings had returned to normal.

The shocks didn't do cause any burns or even sore skin...they just HURT. And they hurt enough that he had spent every waking moment with these women torn painfully between his deeply flowing, physical, desperate desire for release, and his nervous, anxious, intellectual fear of pain. And because all of the girls KNEW that, they had spent the entire week offering him more access to their bodies than he had ever dreamed of. He couldn't tell if this week had been heaven or hell.

Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy

Finally tired of reminiscing about his week of torment, he got out of bed and peeked down the hallway, nervously wondering where Sarah had gone. He "belonged" to her for the weekend, and true to form, she hadn't given his aching cock a rest since she had driven him home yesterday from his Friday shift. So this rare moment of quiet was making him feel very anxious as he waited for the other, sparkly pink stripper heel to drop. Birthday or not, he knew that something else terrifying was on its way at this party, he just didn't know what. After, all Sarah hadn't been shy about putting him through his paces last night.

Sarah had come into the Break Room to pick him up only minutes after Trixie had electrocuted him last night, barely giving him a moment to recover before she had dressed him and taken him home for the weekend. As soon as she had walked him inside her apartment, she had firmly stripped him naked. Then, as he had begged her for mercy, trying to explain what Trixie had just put him through, she had cuffed his hands behind his back with a pair of sturdy steel handcuffs, lined with soft pink fluff. And then, once he was trussed up just like the naked horny boy that she loved for him to be, Sarah had taken him to the bedroom, and begun to play a new game with him.

Since the first day that Sarah had dominated Dan, turning him into a helpless puddle in her dressing room at The Tease, she had always appreciated his begging. She loved the way that he screamed and howled, adored the way his voice cracked when he was getting truly desperate, and got wet at the way he began to blubber and cry after prolonged torment.

And last night, as she had slowly peeled off her clothes one piece at a time and crawled onto the bed with him, she had informed him that his job, for the rest of the night, was going to be to show her just how good he really was at begging. And she had lived very much up to that promise. Totally naked, her massive breasts dragging beautifully against her silk sheets as she crawled towards him, Sarah had positioned herself so that her face was inches from his throbbing dick.

He had been confused, not sure what she intended him to beg for at first, but of course Sarah had quickly begun to illustrate the finer points of her horrifying new game. She had used slender, delicate fingers to stroke lightly around his shaved groin. She licked and pursed her full, soft, glossy lips by the throbbing head of his cock. She kissed lightly at his innermost thigh, and extended her tongue to taste lovingly at his scrotum. She even used several soft fingers to stroke lovingly at his taint, pressing in a gentle stimulation of his prostate that brought him to even higher states of arousal. But she didn't for an instant touch his aching cock.

Within minutes of this, he had burst out into desperate begging pleas...he begged for her to kiss his cock, to lick it, to take it into her mouth, his voice growing louder and more cracked with desperation as she teased slowly around his throbbing, screaming cock. From time to time she had stopped kissing and slurping lightly at his thighs long enough to purr in a breathy voice, "What's that Dan? What do you want me to do with your hard throbbing cock? You need to speak louder baby, I can't hear you."

Her gorgeous, short, blonde hair had brushed and bounced around her round, beautiful face as she teased him, and she had slowly licked her full, wet lips over and over as he watched. Soon he had been screaming, crying, and begging so loudly that his breath grew short and his head grew dizzy. For almost 10 minutes he had sobbed and pleaded for mercy, before she finally...FINALLY...had slid her lips to the tip of his cock and her slender fingers to the base. Then, as he watched with shaking, sweaty desperation, she had parted her lips as she stared at him with wide, piercing blue eyes, and taken his throbbing cock into her mouth.

He had almost fainted in pure pleasure as he felt her wet mouth enveloping him, and had moaned out in absolute ecstasy as he felt her thick tongue rolling with a delicious warm slickness against his frenulum....He warbled dizzily in absolute bliss, feeling his tense muscles loosen in relief as he finally experienced the pulsating, building pleasure of real stimulation. But once she started, she wouldn't slow down, and suddenly Sarah was passionately and sensuously worshipping Dan's cock with such vigor that he found himself hurdling towards terrifying pain once more.

When the first loud beep of the Control Ring had echoed throughout the room, Dan's reaction had been immediate. He had instantly begun wriggling, writhing, unable to escape the suction of her wet mouth with his hands cuffed behind his back, and had burst out into desperate, sobbing begging again...only this time it had been for her to slow down. She had giggled at this, letting his cock slide wetly out of her soft lips with a "plop", and cooed, "What's wrong Danny, baby? I thought you WANTED me to slurp and suck at you...and now you want me to stop?"

She had batted her lashes at him innocently, and leaned in again with her wet tongue, "Well if you don't want me to suck you any more, maybe I should just lick at you...like this...". She had then spread her lips once more, sliding his cock deep into her mouth along her tongue without tightening her lips, her gasping breath against his cock head sending him into another desperate round of sobbing, frenzied begging.

She had done this to him for over three hours last night, bouncing him back and forth between begging for her to slow down and begging for her to speed up. Just as had been the case with Destiny, he couldn't seem to help himself, and two weeks of unexpressed sexual arousal was causing his cock to override his logic in all things. Every time she had slowed enough to make him feel that empty, hungry denial, he had helplessly found himself begging again for her to suck on his needy, dribbling cock.

Now, sneaking out of Sarah's bedroom on Saturday morning, a shiver went down his spine as he remembered exactly what her mouth around his cock had felt like last night. She had finally uncuffed him sometime after 1am, and had allowed him to fall almost immediately into a horny, exhausted sleep. He peeked out into the hallway again, and stepped nervously towards the bathroom, looking quickly in all directions and wondering where Sarah was.

His hard cock bounced prominently in front of him as he tip toed towards the bathroom, wondering if she was in the shower. And when he found the shower empty, and turned to look for her in the kitchen, he could feel the cold morning air tickling his bare buttocks. The girls never let him wear clothing in the house when he was staying with him, and he hated how completely vulnerable that nudity made him feel. But even worse, the intense vulnerability of his nakedness was only magnified when he had no idea where his gorgeous, cruel, playful tormentor was.

Suddenly, as he peeked into the kitchen, he felt a warm, perfumed body, and a pair of soft, massive tits press into his back as Sarah's hands playfully covered his eyes, and her breathy voice whispered in his ear, "Guess who, Birthday Boy?" He let out a whimpering yelp, and went suddenly stiff in her arms, feeling like a deer caught in the headlights, and she giggled, "Aww, was someone trying to be sneaky?"

Dan let out a quavering moan, his knees went weak, and he fell back limply against her body as he felt the drunken dizziness of his growing arousal overpower him. Despite her wide hips, thick thighs, and creamy, bouncing breasts, Sarah had snuck up on him in complete silence, heightening the sensation that he was her prey, her victim, her conquest.

He felt his cock throbbing and twitching quickly to full size as she let him fall weakly against her, giggling playfully in his ear, and kissing wetly at his earlobe. She rolled her hips against him suggestively, and lowered her hands from his face to his hardening nipples, tweaking lightly and turning him into a puddle in her arms. The soft sliding sensation of silk against his buttocks told him that she was wearing panties, but the delicious, rubbery feeling of her hard nipples pocking into his shoulder blades told him that was ALL she was wearing.

"Mmmmmm" Sarah hummed in his ear, her left hand sliding slowly down his tight, exposed stomach muscles, letting her fingers fondle appreciatively at the new, rippling, abdominal definition that she found there, "Good horny naked little slave boy, look at that obedient throbbing cock waking up for me..." He felt her extend her tongue, running it lightly along the ridge of his ear, and another wild shiver spread throughout his body as he gasped. But before he could think of anything to say, he felt Sarah shift against him to grab something.

Then, as he watched with nervous arousal, she held her hand in front of his face once more, this time while dangling the brushed steel and pink fluff handcuffs that she had used to torture him with all evening between thumb and forefinger. He moaned a bit louder at the sight of them, and as she playfully jingle jangled them in his face as she giggled sweetly in his ear, "So have you decided yet baby? Do you want to try to earn a bathing suit for your little party today, Birthday Boy, or did you like my idea?"

Dan almost burst into tears. In the midst of this insane, intense teasing, he had forgotten that Sarah had threatened (between torturous bouts of slow, wet, blowjob cockteasing) last night that she was going to make him wear his "birthday suit" for the entirety of his birthday. He had been so out of his mind with paradoxical desire by that point that he had barely registered it, but...she couldn't seriously be asking him to travel buck naked like this, could she?

"S-Sarah, please," he stuttered, trying to keep himself calm as he searched desperately for some way to reason with her, "I-I can't drive over there naked with you, I'll get caught...someone will notice..."

She gave his nipples one more light pinch, and then let her hands slid slowly and sensuously down towards his throbbing cock. She let the soft pads of her right index and ring finger slide gently against the underside of him, cradling his pulsating shaft lovingly as she kissed lightly at his ear before responding. "Oh people will DEFINITELY notice..." she giggled happily, wriggling her smooth, warm skin against his back, "Krista lives in a HUGE apartment complex, and sometimes I have to park BLOCKS away..."

As he watched, hypnotized, she reached down slowly with her left hand, the fuzzy pink handcuffs still dangling from them, so that the soft fringe brushed maddeningly against the root of his shaven cock. "And it's going to be pretty hard to hide that big birthday boy cock when it's twitching and leaking like this..." she giggled, as she lightly tickled at the base of him with one hand and stroked slowly at his frenulum with the other. "Look at you! You can't even control that naughty naughty cock, can you? Poor Danny, all the girls are going to laugh at him in his birthday suit...if only there was something he could do about it..."

He gasped, trying to focus his thoughts and feeling his composure crumbling as she slowly teased and stroked at him from behind. He hadn't even SEEN her yet this morning, and yet she had already completely broken him. "Sarah, p-please..." he sputtered, struggling and failing to keep his voice even as he held back nervous tears of frustration, "Please let me wear something, just until we get to Krista's, I swear I'll get as naked as you want the second we're inside, but PLEASE you can't make me walk around in public like this..."

She nuzzled warmly and wetly against his neck, moaning in arousal as she nibbled lightly at him, and she giggled, "Well if you want something to cover up, I guess you're going to have to earn it, huh baby?" She suddenly lifted her hands away from his cock, and grasped one of the fuzzy pink and steel cuffs in each hand, sliding them up to his chest and then pulling him firmly and forcefully against him. "You know..." she continued, still panting hotly in his ear, "Making you beg all night was really really fun... didn't you think so baby?"

He moaned unintelligibly, thrusting his hips in light, uncontrolled spasms as the soft fluff and cold steel of the cuffs brushed against his hypersensitive nipples. "I just LOVE the way I can hear you losing control..." She cooed as he unconsciously thrust his cock forward at the sound of her soft, confident voice, "The way you make that cute little face when you cry..."

A combination of relief and terror ran through him as he realized two things at once: Sarah wasn't REALLY going to make him walk around naked in public today after all...but if he really wanted to cover up, she was going to make him work for it.

"We don't have to start getting ready for the party for another 3 hours, you know," she purred, rolling her hips lightly into his buttocks to encourage his desperate humping, "So maybe if you're a REEEALLY good boy the whole time, I might be inclined to give you a bathing suit as an early birthday present." She moaned lightly as she pressed more firmly against him, and her voice took on the slight, husky crackle that he knew meant real arousal: he felt his knees growing weak as she continued, "But it's your choice Danny. You can show off how much you love us to everyone in Krista's apartment complex instead if you want..."