Dan's New Life 02: Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nibbled a bit more sharply at his ear now, and he could hear her breath speeding up as she moved against him. "Or..." she panted, "You can show me how much you love me right now, and earn something to hide that naughty naughty cock from the world..."

She paused dramatically at that, but never stopped her rolling, grinding motion against him, and he felt the slide of her massive breasts, her hard nipples, her satin panties against drive him even deeper into drunken arousal. "C'mon baby, you know you want to say yes...Wasn't it fun begging me to lick your cock? To kiss the head? To slurp at your shaft? To open my warm wet mouth, and slide you so far in that I can kiss your Control Ring?"

She started rubbing the cuffs lightly up and down his chest as he tried to think, tried to consider, and her voice got softer, weightier, "And even if it was just a little bit scary...if you're being honest Danny...wasn't the other begging fun too? Begging for me to slow down? Begging helplessly for mercy while you ticked closer...and closer...and closer to punishment? Wondering if I was going to stop in time, and how much louder you'd have to howl before I did? Three more hours, that's all baby...Three more hours of fun, and you won't have to worry about everyone seeing your cute little tushie...All you have to do is give me your hands, and go back to the bedroom, Danny..."

He almost let out a sob, and closed his eyes in an effort to hold back tears. Three more hours of constant, paradoxical begging...begging for more, begging for less, begging for mercy that he knew he was never going to get. And that was just the start of what he was sure would be one of the most intense days of his life.

He slowly lifted his wrists behind himself, as if in offering, and she squealed with joy as she dropped her hands to grab his, and fastened the cuffs around his wrists with a loud click. Then she wrapped her arms lovingly around him again, and her voice swelled with pride as she giggled, "Oooh, yay Dan! We're going to have soooo much fun before the party. You know, you didn't get me off ONCE last night, so I think we should start by remedying THAT situation."

She slapped him lightly on the ass, causing him to jump nervously, and then left her hand pressed gently against his buttocks, fondling him softly. He felt her begin to push forward with her hand against his bare butt, as she stayed behind him and firmly lead him cuffed and panting back towards her bedroom. As they entered her bedroom for another long round of cockteasing mind games, Sarah kissed lightly against his earlobe and whispered "Oh, and don't worry, sweet buns...I have the perfect outfit for my cute naked Birthday Boy to wear after he earns it..."

Chapter 4: A Long Walk

It was, truly, almost three hours later when Sarah and Dan finally left her house and headed over to Krista's. Dan stumbled out of her house looking a bit shell shocked, and still wiping her juices from his mouth. After putting Dan through sexual hell, Sarah had been true to her word, and allowed him to wear a bathing suit. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't exactly the kind of suit that Dan was used to wearing. Sarah had only showed it to him moments before they walked out the front door, and had listened to him beg to wear something else for almost a full minute before she held out the suit before him, and reminded him in a soft, confident voice that it was this...or nothing.

Dan scurried behind Sarah as they walked out to her car, terrified of being seen. The "bathing suit" that Sarah had handed him was a hot pink, latex, undersized speedo, and was so tiny that his butt cheeks peeked embarrassingly out of the rear. Even worse, formed into the interior lining was a thick bulbous protrusion, almost like a shallow butt plug. It was designed, Sarah had explained in a breathy, cooing voice, to press pleasantly and constantly against his anus with every step he took. But worse than the latex panties...worse than the constant stimulation of his vulnerable prostate with every movement...worst of all, the words "TEASE TOY" were brightly emblazoned on the hot pink fabric in bright, white letters, encrusted with rhinestones.

Each detail had made the garment more terrifying, more mortifying to wear, and he had literally fallen to his knees as he begged her to give him something else to put on. But after her amused silence had made it clear that this was in only option, he had felt his entire face begin to turn hot red as he gingerly pulled it on. The suit barely contained his throbbing erection, which was incredibly apparent nestled in tight latex, and his face burned with embarrassment as he felt the thick plug in the rear push firmly against the ridge from his testicles to his anus.

Dan had never worn something like it in his life, especially in public, and the way the thick curve of latex pushed constantly into his ass crack, made him gasp and whimper as he moved. The front of the hot pink fabric hugged tightly against his throbbing testicles, making sure that he stayed a horny mess the entire drive to Krista's apartment. Sarah drove, taking her classic electric blue convertible, and to Dan's absolute horror, she made sure to take surface streets the entire way, driving excruciatingly slowly with the top down. She giggled endlessly as he ducked down and hid every time they drove by pedestrians, ignoring his pleas to put the top back up.

He hadn't forgotten her comment about parking blocks away, but he was relieved when Sarah pulled right outside of Krista's apartment complex, parking next to a large, concrete arch emblazoned boldly with the words "Buena Vista" curving over the entryway. However, his relief only lasted for a moment. As soon as the car was in park, Sarah promptly pulled the keys and got out, and Dan realized that he was still going to have to walk through a crowded apartment complex wearing nothing but this latex abomination. To his confusion and horror, he felt his cock surge at the thought of the humiliation of the staring eyes of strangers as they read the words "Tease Toy", sparkling and emblazoned across his ass.

While he was still sitting there, nervously frozen, Sarah popped the trunk and began rummaging through it. Suddenly, as he tried to work up the courage to open the door and stand up, he heard Sarah call sweetly from behind him, "The bashfulness is really cute, but if you're not out of the car in 5 seconds, that bathing suit is staying in the trunk, Danny." He felt his entire body flush with fear at that, and grabbed for the handle, climbing awkwardly out of the car as quickly as he could.

Sarah's deep blue eyes twinkled at him as he stood there, blushing furiously, and he suddenly was very very aware of how much of his bare buttocks the speedo left uncovered. He slid his hands in front of his ass and in front of his cock, twisting in an instinctual attempt to appear less naked than he was. He felt vulnerable...exposed. His body surged with excitement, unable to deny how aroused this new humiliation made him feel, and he felt himself clench his ass cheeks against the plug pushing against him, gasping as he did so. Sarah didn't do anything to help the feeling: she used one crooked finger to beckon him over seductively, and she giggled wildly as his face and chest exploded into another deep shade of crimson.

She licked her lips and leered at him as he shuffled over, his heart beating frantically, and when he was finally standing next to her, she lifted one hand to his face, cradling his jawline gently in her soft hands, her cool skin an instant relief against his burning face. "Look at my poor blushing birthday boy..." she purred, and stepped closer to him, so that their faces were inches apart. She bit her lip, her wide innocent eyes sucking him in as she added, "Hands at your sides, like a good boy now..."

Then, as he stood there, hands obediently at his sides, he watched in fascinated horror as Sarah smiled, and lowered her hand to his chest, where she began softly and slowly kneading his nipple between her thumb and forefinger. He moaned softly as he felt the familiar, hungry stirring of his cock, struggling to keep himself from growing erect. His eyes darted around wildly as he moaned, absurdly aware of how public this was, and not knowing what to do if anyone caught them. The moan made Sarah giggle, and she dropped her other hand to his corresponding nipple, and began plucking, squeezing, pinching them both in tandem.

The his cock lurched and swelled slowly to life as she did, the latex hugged his member so tightly that he could see the outline of the Control Ring: if he got hard now, there was going to be no way to hide it. But no matter how much he whimpered, she never stopped, and never broke eye contact. There was no resisting her, of course, and within thirty seconds his cock was pulsing desperately against the pink latex, pulling it so tight as he stretched the material that you could almost see the veins of his throbbing shaft.

It was so unfair that he felt like crying...here he was, almost naked, hornier than he'd ever been in his life, practically bursting out of his tiny latex panties...and Sarah hadn't even shown him the bathing suit she was wearing yet. She was wearing a stylish, patterned, full body sarong wrapped around herself, and a pair of strappy wedge sandals. And yet he was wearing less fabric than he had ever worn in public in his life, and about to parade through a busy apartment complex while his hard erection was threatening to split his bathing suit in half. He was helpless to fight back, helpless to resist, he realized, and felt his cock pulse even stronger as he stared into her shining blue eyes. Sarah owned him completely now, body and soul.

Finally satisfied with the size of his erection, she let go of his screaming nipples, and reached into her trunk, pulling out a huge serving tray that was at least three feet wide. It was loaded with homemade jello shots, finger food snacks, chips and dip. Everything a good house party needed. She held the tray out to him, a look on her face that invited no argument as she said, "Carry this for me Danny, I need to grab my purse."

He clumsily took the tray, balancing it awkwardly in his forearms, his upturned palms flat against its surface...and watched as Sarah closed the trunk, grabbing nothing but a small clutch purse, no larger than a sandwich. Then she locked her car, and strutted past him, her eyes twinkling as she called out, "Ok, follow me, birthday boy!"

Without another word, she began to click her way into "Buena Vista", and Dan walked carefully behind her. The instant he began to move, he realized what she had done: while he was balancing this massive tray in his forearms, at chest level, he had absolutely no way to cover himself, or to hide the massive, pulsing erection that jutted out from the front of his hot pink, latex panties. He swallowed nervously, looking around as he followed Sarah through the outer gate, and into a maze of walkways between buildings, grassy areas, rec centers, and pools.

He had hoped that when Sarah had said that Krista lived in an apartment complex, she had meant one building. But now he saw that the complex was comprised of dozens of buildings, with pathways and open lines of sight everywhere he looked. "God, it's Saturday...at NOON" He thought to himself, feeling miserable as he heard voices in the distance in nearly every direction, "There was no way that I'm going to get through this unseen..." He felt his face blush furiously, hurrying along behind her as his cock bounced, and he weakly asked, "Sarah? H-how far are we from Krista's?"

Sarah laughed at that, looking back at him over her shoulder with mischievous eyes, her lightly freckled nose scrunching adorably in amusement. "Aw, are you feeling a little exposed, baby? Are you worried someone's gonna notice that poor, throbbing cock? Don't worry, baby...you look SO cute in those little naughty panties...and we'll be there in about 15 minutes." She giggled at his horrified expression, and added "Krista lives on the other side of the complex, but I like the parking situation way better over here. Besides, isn't it a beautiful day for a nice long walk in the sun?" Her eyes glittered beautifully in the summer sun as she almost whispered, "You don't mind, right?"

He felt the urge to panic rise in his gut, and fought it off: if he did anything stupid, like spilling Sarah's tray, he would be in worse shape than he was now. He had to stay calm. He took a few deep breathes, and while they did nothing to lessen the intensity of his cock, he felt the panic finally subside. "N-no Sarah" he stammered, and mostly kept his voice from quavering, "I don't mind..." He told another deep breath, trying not to imagine what would happen if he walked by the wrong group of people dressed like this...

Sarah, turned left and right, zig zagging between buildings as he shuffled behind her, trying not to think too much about the plug teasing at his prostate, or the massive erection he was sporting for all the world to see...and within minutes he hit his first big hurdle. As they slowly approached it, Dan realized that Sarah was about to force him to walk past a large, open community pool, which was thriving with daytime activity. Sarah had been right earlier: it was a gorgeous, sunny summer day, and the hum of chatter, laughing and splashing made him want the ground to swallow him up as he obediently followed her along the pathway which encircled the pool.

However, when he peeked through the chain link fencing surrounding the pool area, he saw a scene that was quite different than he had expected. The pool was filled and surrounded by nothing but beautiful women and photographers in every direction. There were women posing alone and women posing together. Women in tiny, lacy bathing suits, arching their backs and stretching their legs. Curvy women, lithe women, all posing, all smiling at the lens as the shutters clicked.

Dan saw several women playing seductively with the thin strings of their skimpy bathing suits as cameras flashed. One very large breasted woman posed topless as she rubbed tanning oil into her flawless skin. Two women sitting in the jacuzzi together were pulling each other closer, threatening to kiss as photographers snapped away. It was like watching 15 different playboy photoshoots occurring at once.

He had been terrified that everyone in the pool would see his cock threatening to burst free of its teensy latex prison, but almost no one even noticed him. A few photographers noticed his outfit and shook their heads in amusement as he walked by, and a few of those gorgeous women smiled as if they were seeing something very familiar, but no one screamed, or pointed, or seemed surprised by his appearance. Dan's mind was swirling in confusion. What the hell was this? But he barely had time to wonder at the scene in front of him before they had moved on, walking further into the labyrinth of buildings.

Despite this bizarre first encounter, Dan spent the rest of their walk feeling naked, exposed and terrified. Almost every person they ran across seemed to be a young, seductive, and beautiful woman, and not one seemed to be remotely bothered or surprised by Dan's state of arousal or undress. There were a few young, sturdy looking men walking around as well, but the majority were provocatively dressed women. And a lot of them seemed to know Sarah suspiciously well.

One lithe, tiny women with a front puff ponytail and large catlike eyes, who appeared to be in her early twenties, waved from her sunbathing spot in the grass as they walked by, calling out, "Hey Sarah! Oooooh, new Tease Toy, how sexy!!!! Looks like the party's at Krista's today, huh?"

Sarah had smiled back widely, wiggled her fingers at the bikini clad woman "Sasha! Good to see you!" She laughed and gestured back at Dan. "Yes, Krista's throwing a little work party for our new hire at the club..." She looked at him, and firmly added, "Dan, say hi to Sasha, she's one of Krista's neighbors," before looking back to Sasha and winking, "It's his birthday, you know!" Sasha sat up at that, and he felt her wide, cat eyes immediately zero in on his erection. She giggled, "Oh wow, Happy birthday Dan!" before she turned back to Sarah, and winked, "Well it looks like you've been treating the little birthday boy right so far!"

The beautiful young woman sunbathing in the grass slowly let her eyes crawl up Dan's almost completely nude body, and he suppressed a shiver. He could FEEL her eyes on him, enjoying his discomfort, as she surveyed his newly toned and hairless body. And as she ogled him shamelessly, the strangest feeling bubbled up...that he recognized her somehow. But before he could figure out from where, she caught his eye, kissed her lips sweetly at him, and winked before adding, "Have fun today Dan, maybe I'll come by later..."

As soon as Dan and Sarah were out of earshot, he speed up so that he could walk next to her. He was terrified that even that might earn him a scolding, but he needed answers. "Sarah," he almost hissed, feeling dizzy with complex feelings of arousal and humiliation, "What is going on here? What is this place? Why does nobody care that I'm dressed like this? And who was that?"

But Sarah didn't scold him. Instead, she burst out giggling, and exclaimed "I was wondering how long it would take before you said something! I thought you were going to trip and fall while we were walking by the pool earlier!" She bit her lip in an absolutely adorable attempt to stifle another gale of laughter, and she brushed her blonde and blue hair out of her sparkling eyes. The way she smiled, the way her soft, round freckled cheeks dimpled as her lips spread, and the way her eyes shined at him made his gut explode into butterflies. He couldn't help it...despite every moment of torture she put him through, he loved her so much.

After she finally gained control of herself, Sarah explained, "You see Dan, a lot of people in the world look down at people who do sex work. Strippers, porn stars, cam girls, pro dommes, high end call girls...they all have to live somewhere, and there are a lot of places and people that won't sell to them, or rent to them, because of where their money comes from. So when working girls find a place that doesn't care, or even better, one that's supportive, they spread the word."

She smiled at him again, and gestured all around her, before continuing, "Well, Buena Vista is one of the oldest and largest save havens for sex workers in the city. Nearly every tenant in the complex does some sort of kinky work for money. That scene at the pool is what it looks like when twenty OnlyFans models are doing photoshoots at once." She paused for a second, and lifted her thumb to her mouth, biting cutely at her nail flirtatiously, "So you thought you recognized Sasha from somewhere, huh baby?"

He nodded, confused...where the hell did he know her from? Something about that haircut, with the stylish bump in the front of her soft, brown ponytail...her dark catlike eyes...Sarah had stopped as they talked now, in front of a large row of doors, and Dan suddenly wished they were still moving: standing still like this only magnified the feeling of humiliating nakedness that was coursing through him.

Sarah giggled at his obvious, intense discomfort, and continued, "Well I'll give you a hint horny boy...you know all of those dirty videos that Lexie and Krista have been sending you?" Dan suddenly blushed furiously, his entire face and chest blossoming bright red. He knew exactly what she was talking about, of course, but it was humiliating to learn that Sarah knew about it too. It was true, for the last several weeks, any time Lexie and Krista had pulled Dan into their sexual games via text (as they did two or three nights a week), they would send him porn clips, on after another.