Dan's New Life 02: Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a chorus of voices standing around him sang out the second line of the song, and he was ripped violently from the hypnotic state of the nearing explosion between his legs by Sarah, Lexie, Krista, and Trixie cheerfully singing the words, "Happy Birthday to you..." Dan moaned, his cheeks burning brightly in embarrassment as he realized that he had been so focused on Destiny that he hadn't noticed the rest of them gathering around his bound, naked body. He looked helplessly from one laughing face to the next as he pistoned deeper and deeper into the wet soft fruit in Destiny's hands.

But as embarrassed as he was to see all five of his captors watch him perform this humiliating act of sexual desperation, the next moment was so horrifying to Daniel that he thought for just an instant that he might be having a nightmare. As the next line of the song was sung, the air was suddenly filled with dozens and dozens of female voices.

Dan looked around to see beautiful young women staring at him from over each of the three fences lining Krista's yard, and every one of them was laughing as they watched him desperately thrust into the dripping cantaloupe that Destiny was teasing him with. Sasha, the lithe pornstar with the front puff ponytail and the cat like eyes, had her phone out, and was recording him as he humiliated himself, laughing wildly. Almost every OnlyFans model that Dan had seen doing photoshoots by the pool was hanging over the edge of the low fence, pointing and cheering. As Dan looked around, tears forming in his eyes, he saw women leaning out of open windows from all around him, taking pictures, clapping and laughing. "Happy Birthday dear Daaaa-aaaaan..." sung the massive crowd in happy unison, finishing the first chorus. "Happy Birthday to you..."

Dan's mind raced as he heard what looked like nearly one hundred strange, gorgeous young women sing his name. This wasn't a nightmare, he realized as his stomach plummeted, and his entire body flushed a creeping crimson that revealed his total humiliation to anyone watching. If it was a nightmare he would have woken up by now...but how did they all know his name? That made it so much worse...

Suddenly, he remembered the moment that Lexie had excused herself into the house earlier, in order to "make some calls", and he turned to look at her, his eyes silently pleading for her to tell him that she hadn't done this. "Awww, I'm sorry if you're embarrassed darling," she purred in amusement, her emerald eyes flashing as she lightly petted his cheek in condescension, "But I just couldn't resist showing off my sexy little Tease Toy to every working girl in the area. They just ALL wanted to see you open your present...so go ahead darling...open your present for all the nice ladies to see..."

Dan had begun to uncontrollably thrust again at that, and when Destiny began her second round of "Happy Birthday", this time every woman watching him began singing along from the beginning, their voices echoing from every building. As he humped desperately, fruit juice coating his cock and balls, and dripping down between his ass cheeks, his eyes flitted from face to face, groaning in humiliation when he recognized one after another videos he had been ordered to watch. Almost every pornstar Krista or Lexie had ever sent him a video of was represented in the crowd. They were taking pictures, jeering, whooping, high giving, and egging him on as he thrust, driving him wild.

"You fuck that melon good, baby!" cheered a dark haired, dark eyed woman with a wet mouth named Raquel. She was a dead ringer for Selina Gomez, and Dan had been ordered by Lexie to watch videos of her giving cock teasing blowjobs every time he had gone to the bathroom at work last week. "Ya baby, hump harder!" yelled a chubby, nerdy, camgirl with glasses and stunningly large breasts named Amber: Trixie had demanded Dan watch videos of her fucking herself with a dildo for over an hour on Thursday before she had sent him home with Sarah. "I wanna see him spurt that load!" hollered a thin brunette with big doe like eyes and thick, pale, juicy thighs named Ashley, who had made some of the best twerking and blowjob videos Dan had every seen.

The stimulus was overwhelming, and Dan felt himself losing control. He thrust deeper, deeper, deeper, relishing the slick wetness enveloping his cock, and feeling himself shiver in humiliation as his testicles pulled tightly against him one final time. He began to erupt near the end of the second chorus of Happy Birthday, and the entire apartment complex had erupted into cheers as his eyes grew wide, and his thrusting grew jerky and uncontrolled. He cried out as he began to spurt, feeling ropes of thick semen being propelled out of his cock and into the soft, wet flesh of the fruit.

As the huge crowd began their final chorus of Happy Birthday, Dan humped, and jerked, and thrust, gasping and sobbing as he struggled to violently expel every last drop of cum from his body. He felt tears rolling down his face as he did, not sure if he was crying in stunned relief that he had finally been allowed to orgasm, or because he was being made to do it in such a humiliating way, for hundreds of laughing eyes to see. As the girls slowly finished the last line of the song, Dan collapsed back against the table, utterly spent. He was glistening with sweat, shaking, and a huge puddle of cantaloupe juice was mixing in his lap with the semen he had expelled from his body.

Each of the Tease Club girls leaned forward, one at a time as he lay there trying to catch his breath, and kissed him once on the cheek before whispering "Happy Birthday Tease Toy" in his ear. He blushed wildly, and despite the humiliation and torture they had put him through tonight, he felt a massive burst of love and gratitude well up from deep in his soul. "I love you..." he whispered hoarsely, turning one by one to face each of them, "I love you all so much..."

Sarah cradled his face in her soft, cool hand, giggling at that, and smiling as she said, "Aww sweetie! We love you too! We're always going to take care of you, we promise! We're going to take care of you, for ever and ever..." He felt hands at his feet, and looked down for a moment to see Trixie and Krista untying the bonds around his ankles. But Sarah tightened her hand against his face, pulling his gaze back to her, and she smiled happily as she said, "And I'm glad you're feeling so grateful, sugar lips, because the night's not over yet!"

As soon as Krista and Trixie had freed his feet, Destiny and Sarah guided him off the table, so that he was standing and facing it with his wrists still bound to two corners. His legs wobbled weakly as he put his weight on his feet, and he had to lean forward slightly to accommodate his wrists still being tied to the edge of the picnic table. Then, as he watched, Sarah sensuously untied her electric blue bikini bottoms, and climbed up onto the table, as naked as he was.

She sat on the edge of the table, leaning back to rest her weight on her hands, and spread her legs. Then, as she lifted her legs, draping one of her warm, pale legs at the knee over each of his shoulders, she quietly asked him, "How old did you turn today, Tease Toy?"

Despite Dan's recent ejaculation, he felt his body tingle as his eyes crawled down her breasts towards the undeniably moist wetness between her legs, pink and warm and inviting. He felt lumps of cantaloupe and rivulets of juice streaming down his thighs as he whispered back, "F-Forty two, Sarah..."

She smiled happily, and lifted her head slightly, shouting to the crowd. "My new little Tease Toy wanted to thank everyone one of you beautiful ladies of the Buena Vista for helping us break him in for his birthday! Our cute, blushing toy turned 42 today!" A round of whoops and hollers and clapping echoed around him for a moment, reminding him of just how many eyes were on his naked body round now, and he again turned a deep shade of red. As soon as the cheering died down, Sarah continued loudly, "Now, the birthday boy is going to thank me and the rest of the Tease Club girls for his birthday present for a while. But while he's doing that, I figured some of you ladies might want to come down here and give little guy his birthday spanking! Was I right about that?"

Dan's eyes grew wide as a thunderous round of applause broke out among the crowd, and he realized what was going to happen next. Sarah waited for the cheering to die down once more, and then she shouted, "Well then, anybody who's interested, come on over!" He felt Sarah's calves interlock at the ankle behind his head, and she began to pull him insistently downward, towards the moist, pink slit between her legs. "Danny's going to be thanking me first, so the first 42 of you to show up get one spank each!"

Dan looked up at her with pleading eyes as she pulled him insistently downward, and her blue eyes twinkled merrily at him. "But don't worry, we'll reset the counter for 42 more when it's Destiny's turn next!" she shouted to the crowd, many of whom were actually climbing over the fence now to be the first ones to spank his bare ass. She purred in a much softer voice, as she continued, just for his benefit, "And 42 more when it's Lexie's turn...and 42 when it's Trixie's turn, and 42 more when it's Krista's turn..."

Her voice faded as he was pulled against her thick, soft thighs, and he felt them tighten around him, pulling him inward until his lips were pressed against Sarah's shaven, wet slit. He panted, and felt his cock begin to slowly stiffen and lurch back to life, already hungry for more, and then he obediently began to lap gently against her.

Sarah grabbed the back of his hair with one hand, pushing him insistently against her, and she moaned in pleasure as he began to lick and kiss and slurp at her. And as he did, he realized with a sinking stomach that bent over at the waist like this, his bare ass was raised as if in an invitation to the hands of every strange woman lining up behind him. One after another they stepped forward, each lightly caressing his ass before slapping it, and each impact made him gasp into Sarah's wet pussy. And after each slap, he heard a new voice whisper, "Happy birthday Dan..." Some of them fondled his balls first, or lightly stroked his anus, or teased lightly with one finger at the head of his cock. But after a moment or two of this ecstasy, each women, one after another, would spank firmly against him.

*Smack!*

"Happy Birthday Dan..."

By the time he had licked Sarah to her first orgasm of the evening, each of his ass cheeks was burning red, sensitive to the coolest breeze, and he gasped wildly as she tightened her thighs even more tightly around his head, grinding against his face as she flooded him with her juices. He struggled to keep count of how many women had spanked him now, or to try to remember what 5 times 42 was, but it was getting difficult. And he thought he recognized so many of the voices from so many videos, as one woman after another slapped him on the ass and wished him Happy Birthday. By the time he reached 42, he had licked Sarah to three gushing orgasms, and she had stepped away, letting Destiny climb up onto the picnic table to replace her.

He watched the next group of women hurry excitedly forward for their chance to spank him next, before Destiny took his face in her hands, and forcefully pulled him down between her thighs, purring, "Show me how much you appreciate me baby...show me how much you want to thank me..." And as he began to lick and slurp at her, drawing her sensuously towards the same release that he was to be denied again and again and again, seemingly for the rest of his life, he felt the next strange woman's hand groping and squeezing playfully at his vulnerable ass cheek, before slapping against him with such force that he cried out.

The sun began to go down as Dan licked and nibbled, tongued and sucked. And despite the growing soreness in his jaw, and the burning pain radiating from his ass cheeks, he felt content. Like he was exactly where he belonged. And as each new soft hand spanked against him, he suddenly realized that this might be the happiest birthday of his life.

*SMACK!*

"Happy Birthday Dan..."

To be Continued...