All Comments on 'Dan's Story'

by opachuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Messy timeline

The way things were described, it sounds like Bellemy was in a coma for a number of years. I don't think the Army would put him back on active duty. Same with Dan; two years convalescence leave sounds a bit much. No mention of medical board evaluation to determine fitness for potential return to duty. Decent story but too many things didn't line up for me to accept it fully.

redlion75redlion757 months ago

She's been waiting for Dan to get better but jumps dad's dick to pop her cherry?I stopped right there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I tried to read it and I just couldn’t get interested since I found that it didn’t flow well. I thought that maybe an eight grader attempted to write the the story . I even skipped forwards in hopes of finding more descriptive and eloquent language but I did not find it. All I found was I, I, I, I and raghead.

Carp2021Carp20217 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to reading more

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

I couldn’t get past page one. Too much military jargon. It was overkill and totally ruined the story. If I wanted to read a long military story I would seek one out. I like long stories. But dude the long military part in page one bored me.

Also you got an editor. How the hell the two of you missed this one? Batchler

It’s bachelor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story! Don know where your Delmonicos but tne one onSY Charles Avenue in New Orleans built in the early 1800,s is still there . coincidence

opachuckopachuck6 months agoAuthor

Thanks guys. I always appreciate constructive criticism. On my next story I'll tto do better.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Raghead". The story would work fine without the dumb-grunt racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All the time Dot waiting on him to recover enough,And you give her cherry to her dad.That part needs editing and fix it to where its Dan who takes her cherry.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story with incredible flow throughout. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A great read. Thank you. Even though I was not willing to suspend disbelief. (The tip off was the end from heaven).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useropachuck@opachuck
Retired military vet. From Nebraska. Spent military assignments in Korea, Germany, Vietnam, Mediterranean Sea cruises, North Atlantic cruise. Retired from the ship yard machine shop in 2010. Widowed since 2012.