Dan's Story

Story Info
Dan gets hurt recovers with Mom and Dots help
24.5k words
4.59
17.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opachuck
opachuck
15 Followers

Dan's Story

This is a purely fictional story. No similarities to any true or factual events are intended. The only factual items in this story are the cities of Kansas City, Missouri, Grafenwöhr, Germany, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Opel Cascada is a real German automobile. Otherwise, everything in this story is made up and a figment of my, admittedly, warped mind.

I also extend my sincere thank you to my editor, Kenjo Sato, for the excellent editing he did for me on this story and look forward to working with him in the future.

Without his help I would not have gotten this story published.

Forward:

I was injured in the Middle East by an improvised explosive device (IED). I was one of two that physically survived the explosion and one of three that returned home from my squad. Me, who was finally awake, Bellamy, virtually an unconscious vegetable, and Sanders, who hadn't been able to join the patrol.

I was in Landstuhl Air Force Hospital Germany for four months before I was sent home for three months of bedrest. The only exercise I had was, getting up to pee, to take a shower, and to eat meals. I slept, read, and watched TV. My bruised spinal cord had to heal from the trauma enough to allow me to start working on walking again. My injury rendered me unable to obtain an erection for a longer period than I cared to remember.

Within a week of getting home, I was sent to a specialist for evaluation where the reason for my grafts and wounds not healing, was properly diagnosed.

After the three-month bedrest, I had to start my physical therapy at the local VA Clinic on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at 0945 (This was set up by Bethesda). By local, I'm talking a three-hour drive to the motel plus approximately forty-five minutes in city traffic to the torture chamber. We would leave the night before the appointment, check in at a Kansas City Motel and return that afternoon after resting a while and having lunch.

Both my sister and Mom volunteered to be my chauffeur. This is the story of how things began and developed over the rest of my life.

Chapter 1

While in high school I joined JROTC (Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps) and enjoyed the camaraderie and closeness of the organization so much that when I went to college, I decided to enlist in the Army Reserve and let them pay for my education.

After I got my Batchler of Science in Forensic Ballistics Investigation, the Army said, "Okay boy, you're invited to stay with us for eight years' active duty. Come on out to our lovely vacation activity center, then we'll happily give you a room in our wonderful housing with the 1st Mechanized Infantry Division." (My first permanent assignment.)

I reported to Fort Bliss, Texas for my advanced induvial training (AIT) and assignment to the 1st Platoon A Company 1st Mobile Infantry Regiment as 2nd squad leader. Being a freshly minted Second Lieutenant, I went looking for my Staff Sergeant as soon as I finished checking in. (The one that knew how to keep us new 'butter bars' alive to make it to First Lieutenant and beyond)

I found him in his office going over his scheduling roster.

"Hey Staff. You busy?"

"Just working on the guard schedule. Come on in and sit a spell." He continued to work on his scheduling.

I sat in the only chair he had in his office for guests to sit on. It wasn't comfortable. It had been modified to lean forward by cutting a half inch off the bottom of the front legs.

I didn't complain. My Uncle Jase (a retired Sergeant Major) had told me about the way the 'newbies' were handled by the old guys. I could tell he was taking my measure. Was I going to be a 'good' lieutenant or an asshole?

I stayed there for a while and then got up to stand and look out the window, waiting for him to finish.

When he finished, he asked, "What can I do for you this morning Lieutenant?"

I stated, "I'm Lieutenant Evans, your new squad leader, and I need you to teach me how to stay alive through the first engagement."

I must have passed because he gave me a surprised look, "Well sir, you stick with me and if a decision needs to be made, I'll tell you what it should be. You want an explanation of why; we'll discuss it when we're alone. You just need to use your head for something besides a hat rack and you'll do fine.

"We're scheduled for a ten-mile forced march in the morning. We form up at 0445 for muster and inspection, and head out at 0500. Be there at 0430 to show the men that you can be there when they get there."

I thanked him and went back to my quarters. I called my folks to let them know how my first day had turned out.

The next morning, I reported to the company assembly area at 0415 with my full pack, as I was instructed by the XO. (Executive Officer) I saw immediately that I had been hoodwinked. (Another test?) I was the only one there with a pack. I decided that since I was the new guy, I'd live with it.

I chose to hump the ten miles with that ninety pounds strapped to my back to show I could handle the ribbing with no hard feelings. My standing with the troops jumped up about three notches.

It was six months of hellish heat and sandbox training. I learned all I could about the men and women of my squad. I had to speak to a couple of my squad about having sex while on duty.

"Private Sanders and Private Donaldson. I don't like having this talk, but while you are in my squad, especially while one, or both, of you is supposed to be on guard duty, this cannot be tolerated. If you want to go and screw yourselves stupid, I don't care, IF it isn't while you are supposed to be walking your post or doing your other duties. I'm not going to write you up this time, but you're not going to get away free and clear.

"Staff, what do you have that will remind these love birds that they need to be ON duty while they are on duty?"

He shook his head and gave me a strange look, "I'll think of something to jog their memory, Sir."

"You've got off easy this time, but if you do this again, and I get screwed because I didn't do anything close to book, especially you, private," pointing at Donaldson. "I'll see to it you both spend some time on the wrong side of the wire. You hear me?"

They nodded their heads, "YES SIR!" they answered together.

I told Staff, "Take 'em and work their asses off, maybe they'll think twice before this happens again.

"Dismissed."

About 1600 Staff came back to my office and told me, "I set them cleaning the grease traps for the mess hall. They will be on it until around ten or so or my name ain't Bellamy. I put Corporal Briggs in charge. He's the sleeper from Monday's Article 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment). He got 45 and 45 (45 days restriction and 45 days extra duty) and busted back to Corporal.

"Since it's Friday, you want to grab a couple beers at the Gateway? I'm buying."

"Sure. Think those two ladies will be there tonight? That blonde was kinda sexy."

He shrugged with a grin. "I think my baby Louie is horny."

"Well, I wouldn't turn it down if she threw it in my face. I might even holler for ha-lup."

He chuckled and said, "See you about 1800 then," and left to finish up his day.

I met up with Staff at the front door to the enlisted barracks; it was closer to the gate.

"Ready for a little fun tonight," he asked as he got in the car.

I laughed and we headed for the gate.

We were at the bar for maybe a half hour when the barman called out, "ALL MILLITARY PERSONNEL, REPORT BACK TO THE BASE ASAP. ALERT BY DIVISION."

Chapter 2

The alert was real this time, we shipped-out the next morning aboard a C5 (Lockheed C-5 Galaxy military transport aircraft) headed for the Middle East sans Donaldson who broke his leg falling over some equipment in a truck.

We were in-country for two weeks when all hell broke loose. We were hit with mortar and small-arms fire for about ten minutes straight. Sanders was hit as were three from 3rd squad. We mounted up and 2nd squad headed out the gate to try catching the rag heads that had fired on us. We caught up with them about five miles out, and as we started to un-ass so we could return the favor, some raghead tripped the trigger.

I found out later the track had come unglued. I was knocked out by the concussion.

I woke to the sounds of fighting. The IED had exploded under the Hummer and the squad scrambled to get to cover while taking fire from the ragheads who had ambushed the convoy.

I knew I was in bad shape. I couldn't move and it felt like I had an elephant sitting on my chest. The ragheads had continued to shoot the rest of the squad to hell.

I don't know how long I was stuck under the two guys that had protected me from the kill shots that the ragheads came around for. I don't remember what happened until the Doc got to me, except hearing a sweet voice saying, "We got a breather over here. Get that stretcher over here. Where the fuck is that med evac?"

"You. Over here. Hold this. What the fuck. Hold it like I showed ya. FUCK! George! Bring your ass over here and grab the other end of this. Let's get this butter bar in the chopper now. We can save him. Don't you die on me, fuck stick. BREATHE, damn it."

I don't remember the ride back to the evac area or the flight to Landstuhl, Germany. I was later told that I had been holding on by a thread, and just barely at that.

The next thing I recall is waking up screaming. Mom and Dot were there. Dad and Dave had been outside smoking and drinking coffee. When they heard my screams, they returned on the gallop.

The nurse and another scrub chased them all out and started working on calming me down.

I kept calling for the rest of the squad to take cover. I was calling for Bellamy to get the squad to the ditch on the far side of the track and take cover.

I couldn't see much since I was on my stomach. The injuries to my back and left ribs were more painful than anything I could ever remember. It was even worse than the broken wrist I got playing football in high school.

The resident got there about an hour later (he was on the back nine at the golf course) and received a thorough reaming from the charge nurse. (She outranked him by a couple grades. He was a Captain; she was a Lieutenant Colonel.)

They had given me some happy juice and that helped to get me back down, it made the pain bearable as well.

It took about four months before the medics would let me go home. I found out that Sanders and Bellamy were the only others to make it.

Sanders came to see me in hospital, she had taken three rounds to her left upper shoulder and one to her left nipple. She told me, "If the rounds to my shoulder hadn't turned me it would have taken me in the lung but now, I will only have one nipple to feed a kid with. It took the nipple off like he had used a knife.

"Ha, ha, ha! That nipple got me a sixty-five percent disability discharge and a Purple Heart," she said laughing her ass off. I was glad to see she could joke about it.

Staff Sargent Bellamy was still in a coma when I left the hospital. He had been hit in the head by a large chunk of the truck's armor plate and sent to Bethesda Brain Trauma Unit. Sanders said she'd heard the medics saying they didn't think he would ever come around and if he did, he probably wouldn't be right.

Chapter 3

When I got home, I found some major changes had been made.

Mom and Dad had fixed up my old room with the ape hangers and grab bars I would need to get around the room and to the bathroom. Dad had a special shower installed so I could take a shower.

The first thing I told Mom and Dot, "I want to take a long hot shower that ain't got a time limit."

Mom told me, "Wait for Dave or your Dad to get home so they can help you."

Dot said, "No, Mom. I'll help him. He deserves a shower now and I'll see to it that he is situated and comfortable."

Mom asked her, "Are you going to be able to get him there by yourself?"

"If I can't I'll call you. Now why don't you go fix an iced tea for him, I'm sure he will want to stay in there for a while."

Mom headed for the door and turned her head back looking at Dot with a questioning look.

"Don't worry, I won't rape him." She laughed, then said in a whisper only I could hear, "Yet."

After she got the shower temp set, Dot got me undressed and helped me to the shower.

"Well, damn, I ain't getting this outfit wet, you're just going to have to see me naked. The shirt and slacks are made from some rather expensive and easily ruined material, and this bra and pantie set are brand new." and began shucking them. She slipped the undies and bra off like it was the most natural thing in the world.

I hadn't seen her in her undies since she was around 11 or so and never saw her completely naked. Not even as a baby.

She was very nicely put together, and I found Ernie was trying to respond. He was doing his damnedest to stand tall and look at the desirable woman standing in front of us.

"Well, I see someone is happy to see me." She joked.

"It has been a while since Ernie has responded to any kind of stimulus. And it's been well before I shipped out since I got laid," I told her.

"Maybe, if things turn out right, we just might fix that for you," she chuckled.

She sat me on the shower seat with the shower head turned to give me a nice feeling water massage.

I checked her out, hell even though she's my sister, she is a fine-looking woman. I saw right away that she trimmed her bush evenly but didn't shave. It is mostly natural growth. I could see her labia weren't very large, but her clitoral hood is quite prominent.

Her breasts are smallish, (maybe a C cup?), and perky. Her nipples and areola are very nice. The nipples are about a half inch long at rest and a half inch in diameter. They're a slightly darker hue than a normal nipple would have for her skin tone and looked VERY succulent.

Dot saw how I was looking at her and she turned pink. "Like what you see?"

"Yup," I said as I continued to check out her beautiful body.

"Well, I need to get you clean so you can sit here and soak. Hand me your soap and the softy," (net sponge) holding out her hand. I gave her soap and the softy.

Setting the softy aside, she began washing my back and ribs gently, using her soapy hands on the tender skin on my back and ribs as it was still sensitive to the touch. I still had some grafts that hadn't healed correctly. The burns and other injuries were just not healing like the medics said they should.

Using the softy, Dot was still extremely gentle with washing the rest of me. When she got to Ernie, she asked if it was ok for her to wash him or if I wanted to do it myself.

Mom had stepped to the shower door and told her, "You wanted to help him, so you help him."

"But I've never even seen one before. I don't know how."

Mom told her, "Oh for the love of Pete," and got naked.

She opened the door, stepped in, and handed me the sippy cup of iced tea she had brought for me. "Watch."

While Mom showed Dot how to clean a man's privates, I was checking her out as well. Mom has a fantastic bod as well. Her breasts are a little bigger than Dot's, but not by much. They sagged a little bit as is to be expected for a woman that has fed three brats, then aged nineteen years since the last one.

Mom doesn't shave her bush either, however it is nicely trimmed as well. Mom's labia are larger than Dot's by a large margin, her clitoris is closer to the normal I was familiar with. Mom must have used a tanning bed, or she has used a spray tan recently, since hers was a total tan.

All I could do was set and stare. Ernie was definitely trying to salute this time.

Mom asked, "You doing okay, baby? You seem to be breathing hard."

All I could do was sputter, "Wow, Mom. You are one sexy woman. Dad is about the luckiest man alive. If he ever even looks at another woman, no matter how good looking or sexy she is, he's a fool."

Mom smiled and said, "You say the nicest things," as she turned a slightly darker shade.

Mom and Dot were done giving me my shower and got out of the shower. "Call me or Dot when you're ready to get out. We'll come help you get dry and in bed."

I must have sat there for a good half hour; I was nearly asleep when Dot came to check on me.

"Mom, come help. This dummy is about to fall asleep."

They got me up, out, dried, into drawers and in bed. I don't remember covering or anything after the drying part but when I woke, I felt like I had gotten a good night's sleep for a change.

I had just woken up when Dave came to check on me, "Just came to see if you want something to eat."

"I could eat the south end of a north bound skunk if that was all that was available," I told him.

"Moms got something a bit tastier than that," he laughed.

He helped me get to the table since I didn't want to use the wheelchair in the house, and I didn't feel stable on sticks (crutches) yet.

Mom and Dot had fixed a meal that I had only dreamed of for the last four months in the hospital. There was steak, baked potato, salad, fresh bread loaves. (similar to those in an upscale steak house) For dessert they had made a pudding and fruit dish that I did my best to destroy.

Dad asked me, "How's your first day home? You need anything?"

Before I could answer, Mom said, "Monday we the van, Dan is supposed to see a specialist in Kansas City about the grafts and the muscle regrowth. I got a call from Doctor McKinsey in Bethesda this afternoon, He set it up for ten o'clock with Doctor Leschinsky. If you can get off, we could use you help."

Dad shook his head, "Well, shit. Billy won't be there. He had to go to West Virginia. His Dad had a heart attack this morning. Jeff gave him the week off and he won't be back till next Wednesday. We've been working on this thing for the last six months and I'm the only other guy that knows the whole program. I'm the only the one qualified to show the client what we've done to his drawings. We need to get the okay to start manufacturing the tooling and parts next week.

"The client has the final budgeting conference on Monday. I'm sorry Dan."

"It's fine Dad, I understand. We can make do. If need be, we can always get help from an orderly when we get there."

Dave told us, "If you need, I can skip my classes Monday. It's just refresher lectures on anatomy. I can let Professor Derkson know I need to lay out Monday."

Mom spoke up sharply, "You'll do no such thing. You only have another month before your pre-med finals, and you can't afford to miss any classes or lectures. Professor Derkson told us last term you're in the running for cum laude. You start skipping classes or lectures and you put that in jeopardy."

"You didn't tell me that, Bro. Damn, that makes me proud. My brother the Doctor. What are you going to specialize in?" I asked.

"Not sure yet. I've been thinking about either skin grafting or catastrophic/traumatic wound care and closure. After seeing you and Private Sanders at the surgical theater, I need to try to do something for our troops that get hurt defending us."

"That sounds like a lot of study, but I know you can handle it," I told him.

I yawned wide and Mom told me, "It's time to get your butt to bed. Dot and Dave help your brother. I'll be in shortly to get your meds straight."

By the time I got back to bed I was bushed. Dot helped me out of my robe. Dave supported me while she removed my pajamas, allowing me to relax without the cloth sticking to me or the bandages. The sheets were specially treated (they wouldn't allow the sheets to stick to me) that the Army hospital had issued to Mom for the treatments.

Mom came in shortly after Dot and Dave had me on the bed. Mom gave me my pills, I drank them down with a big glass of cold water, then, having me lie down, (I had to lay on my stomach) she stuck me in the ass, and I was in Lala Land.

opachuck
opachuck
15 Followers