Dan's Story Pt. 02 - Dan Jr.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "What about now. Could we be getting you pregnant while we wait for it to start?"

Marie "He said if we were really worried about that he would give me these." She opens her bag and Dan sees a number of small white boxes. "They're military issue condoms. It seems that military personnel and their spouses get them free. Another good reason to marry a military man." she giggles.

Dan: "Yes, one of our perks!" They both laugh out loud. By now they are nearing the front gate. She goes on, "The doctor also said that if I was going to get pregnant in this cycle, I probably already am since your sperm can survive in my uterus for up to ten days. He will have my diaphragm ready for me next Friday so his recommendation is to go home and enjoy it. Nature will take its course, anyway."

Dan sees her off on the 1530 bus and goes down to Servicing to work. On the bulletin board is a notice of Course Postings. He checks the list and finds his name along with a Corporal who he doesn't know. They are scheduled to attend a Transistor Theory II Course at CFB Greenwood, Nova Scotia from September 5th to 9th. Transportation will be by military aircraft on Saturday, September 3rd at 1015 hours and return on Friday, September 9th at a time to be determined in the late PM.

Dan gets home just before 0100 and gets out of his uniform. Marie tells him about her day. She had supper with Betty and Gord at their apartment. She and Betty had chatted away the evening while Gord watched a soccer game.

Marie: "Betty says that Gord is a sports nut. They have to schedule sex around sports events," she sniggers, "He even told her once to get all ready for the next commercial break. Can you believe it? And when I told her that we were over an hour the other day, she said she wanted you to give lessons to Gord. He even wanted to put the TV in the bedroom so he could watch sports while they were having sex."

They laugh about that and then Dan sobers up. He tells her about the course in September.

Marie: "You'll be away a whole week. You leave on Saturday morning and don't get back until late Friday night. Can't I go with you?" She looks so gloomy that Dan takes her hand.

Dan: "I don't think so. I have never been in this situation before and I don't think the service provides transportation for spouses. Maybe, if we had the car, you could drive over and we could stay in a motel, but I don't think the service would pay for it. Anyway, what about your job?"

Marie looks down at her nails, "I quit! I called them today when I got home and asked them how much notice they needed. The boss was real nice and he said he knew I wasn't happy there. He said I could pick up my week's pay on Monday."

Dan: "I thought you might. Poor pay and bad work conditions are not the answer. You need a job with a law firm here in town and I think there's only one."

Marie: "I checked the yellow pages. You're right. He specializes in property law, not corporate, but I could learn. Its not likely he will be hiring but I may check with him, all the same."

Dan: "Well, let's not dwell on such gloomy subjects all night. We can sleep on it. We have the weekend. Lets go to bed."

They turn out all the lights and seek each other on the bed. Dan goes to place his arm around her neck and finds her feet instead. She giggles in the dark and he goes under the sheet after her. Down near the foot of the bed he finds her and she says, "Hi handsome, what brings you down here?" To which he replies, "I'm lost!"

Marie: "Take my hand and I'll show you the way." She draws his hand down the front of her body to her breasts. They linger there for some fun then she draws his hand down between her legs. "Now do you know where you are?"

He speaks in a squeaky voice, "Oh look, Toto, we're home in our own back yard!" They burst out laughing and Dan throws the sheet back. They play some more but soon Dan prepares to enter her.

Marie: "Wait!" She turns on a bedside lamp. She hands him a little white box.

Dan: "Its been opened."

Marie: "I wanted to see what it looked like. Put it on."

Dan opens the box and removes the white condom. She takes it from him and says, "Here, let me do it." She feels the texture and slipperiness of it then unravels it. It hangs like a white cow tit. She fits the end over his penis and tries to pull it on. "It don't fit!" she says and glances at Dan's grinning face. She pulls at it some more. "Its too small for you, but it looks the right size." Dan's sides are shaking with mirth by now. "Maybe if you blow it up it will stretch." He says this with as straight a face as he can.

She looks puzzled but does as he suggests. Soon she has a large white slippery balloon. She loses it and it whistles out of her hands and around the room. Now they're both laughing and she goes and gets the long limp rubber boot.

Dan takes it from her and rolls it back the way it was out of the box. He sits it on the head of his cock and invites her to try again. She reaches forward and he guides her hand to unroll it down over his organ. "So that's how you do it!" she exclaims. Dan smiles and draws her near. He gently enters her vagina and frowns. He makes a stroke or two then pulls out. "This is ridiculous! I can't feel a thing." In one quick swipe he rolls the safe off and inspects it. "It must be made by Goodyear. Its heavy enough material for an elephant." He unravels it and puts it to his mouth. He blows it up and ties it. "Only thing its good for is a balloon," He chortles. "Want to blow one up?" He hands her one from the bedside table and takes another for himself. In a while little white boxes litter the bed and white balloons festoon around them.

Dan: "If the doctor asks, tell him we used them all for sex and enjoyed them very much. Don't tell him we used them all in one night." He grabs one and pushes it between her legs, "Lift your ass," he says and he slides it under her. He moves on top of her and the balloon goes pop. "Shoot," he says, "that position looked like fun. We could put a pillow under your ass. What's that noise?" He draws a condom closer and says, "It has a hole in it! Hear that!"

Marie: "Great protection, isn't it?" No wonder servicemen are blamed for so many kids. I think that one over there is going down too." It is! They shake their heads and Dan grabs a pillow. "Come on, put this under your ass." She does and Dan kneels between her legs and enters her. They satisfy their hunger and collapse in each other's arms.

SATURDAY, AUGUST 27: 0840

They wake up together and rub noses.

Marie: "Its bad enough that I always seem to end up sleeping on the wet side of the bed but now I'm stuck with the wet pillow!"

Dan: "Nag, nag, all you ever do is nag."

Marie grabs his ribs and tickles him. Dan pins her down and says, "Now your punishment for tickling." He pry's her legs apart with one knee and settles down between her legs.

Marie: "No! No! Not the dreaded missionary position!"

Dan: (in a sinister voice) "I'm afraid so, my dear. Prepare yourself!"

Marie: (pleading) "I'll never do it again."

Dan: "You won't? Why not?"

Marie: (imitating May West and wiggling her hips) "Come on, Big Boy, give me all you got!"

After the banter and the lovemaking they hit the shower together. Drying Dan off as he has done her, she says, "I've been thinking."

Dan: "Dangerous at any time for a woman!" She snaps him with the towel.

Marie: "I think I will fly home while you're on course and drive the car back down for us. I'll be able to use it and get a good job in Charlottetown. I can time it so I'll be able to spend a few days with Mom and Dad and maybe stop a day with your parents and still be back on Friday night. What do you think? Hmmm?"

Dan: "That's a long drive by yourself. I suppose if you came down through New York and Maine it might not be too bad. Good roads and more heavily populated that way. You could even come in through Nova Scotia and pick me up Friday night. We could make love on the ferry in the back seat of the car." He leers.

Marie: "If we have to wait a whole week we'll shake the ferry off course!"

Dan echoes her, "Off course!" They laugh.

They have breakfast and Marie calls her mother to tell her their plans. Her mother is delighted and promises her a surprise. They swap news and end their call in high spirits. Dan then calls Gord to remind him of their study session this afternoon. He asks them to come early and have lunch. Gord checks with Betty and says, "Sure." Dan gets off the phone and tells her that they will come. She starts preparations for a lunch for four and Dan gets in her way. She shoos him out of her kitchen, so he gets a sci-fi novel and curls up on the couch.

After lunch Dan and Gord retire to Dan's study to review transistor theory. Dan's hope is that this study session will give him an edge on the upcoming course and Gord's also thinking of when he may be taking the same course in the future. Dan will bring back the materials from the course and they'll get together again. He also plans to share these materials with Clay and Sam.

The ladies do up the dishes and retire to the back yard for some serious gossip. They've become fast friends and Marie is dying to tell her the latest developments.

After a few hours of study the guys break for coffee.

Gord: "With the books you have here, I don't think there is too much else we can get into. We've pretty well covered what we can. Why don't you get a TV, Dan? There's a good football game on this afternoon."

Dan: "I'm not all that interested in sports and..."

Gord: "Bite your tongue!"

Dan: "As I was saying, we aren't that interested in watching TV yet." He grins, "We're still discovering each other."

Gord: "That'll pass. You're on your extended honeymoon, eh?"

Dan: "Yeah, and I think it'll last for quite a few years yet. I think our marriage will always be our honeymoon. Don't you still find Betty fascinating? She's so small and dainty, but tough as a nut. She has that funny way of wrinkling up her nose. And she has so much energy! She's always on the go! I'm glad Marie's found someone to chum with. It makes it easier for her to fit in so far from her folks and her childhood home."

Gord: (serious tone) "You been lookin pretty close at Betty, haven't ya?"

Dan: "Now don't go getting sore! Anybody with two eyes can see what a terrific gal you got there. She has a sharp sense of humor and I bet she packs a lot of passion in her pint size package. You got it made, Buddy! She's all yours, one hundred percent. We're both lucky stiffs. And I think we both have got to give them what they want as often as we can. You know what I mean?"

Gord: "Yeah, she's been griping to Marie about too much sports and not enough sex! Marie asked you to speak to me about it, eh?"

Dan: (laughing) "Nuff said!" Gord nods as he sits thinking.

They go out and join the girls in the backyard. Dan and Gord go over and putter around the Plymouth for a bit, then they have to go. Dan suspects another game of some kind must be coming on TV later. Marie goes in to start supper and Dan does some work on the car. She calls him in and they get supper out of the way. They do up the dishes together and retire to the living room.

Marie gets out a book she's been reading and Dan returns to his study. Later she brings him a cup of coffee.

Marie: "Thought you might like something hot." she says. Taking a drink from the cup, she hands it to him. He has a swallow and puts it by his books.

Dan: "Is that all you've got that's hot?" He turns his head to grin at her.

Marie: (Huskily) "You want it, you know where it is, Big Boy." and she regards him steadily. She takes another drink from his cup and he grabs for it.

Dan: "You want to drink my coffee, come sit in my lap"

Marie just sticks her tongue out at him. He empties the cup and turns suddenly lurching for her. She skips away into the living room. Dan catches her by the kitchen door and says, "Want to try something different tonight?"

Marie: "Do you want to call Irma down and have a threesome?"

Dan: "What!"

Marie: "Just kidding! What'd you have in mind?"

Dan: "How about soldier sex, W.W.II style. When the war was on in Britain, soldiers poured into the island on their way to the front. Due to the heavy bombing, accommodations were at a premium and lovers couldn't always find a place to be alone. Many times they couldn't take the soldier home because they were married, as well. My uncle explained to me that after dark they would simply duck into a doorway and pretend to be kissing, but they would actually be having sex standing up. Passersby became so used to seeing servicemen and young ladies in passionate embraces in doorways that they never paid them any heed. He said he even did that once during an air raid. Imagine the bombs going off around them, the ground shaking and still carrying on. Guess those English wenches had real grit."

Marie: "How could they if they were standing up?"

Dan: "I asked the same question and he said the guys wore long trench coats and the ladies wrapped one leg around the man's legs. Want to try it?" He grins.

Marie: "Sure, find us a doorway, soldier, and I'll get your raincoat," she giggles.

Dan drapes the raincoat over his shoulders and closes the bathroom door. Marie starts to undo her blouse.

Dan: "No no, a proper English lady does not go around with her tits hanging out." She buttons her blouse and he props her against the bathroom door. "Now you're out of sight of any passersby when I stand in front of you like this. Now you may very properly expose a breast, but first we should have a passionate kiss." And they do, grinding their hips together. "Hmmm, seems to work for me!" he says as he senses a stiff hardening. "It sure does," she giggles and undoes her blouse. He plays with the breast, fondling and caressing it as they kiss again. She moans softly deep in her throat and rubs her hand up and down the front of his pants.

With quickening breath he scoops her skirt up tucking it into her waistband and undoes his fly. He releases the ramrod and thrusts between her thighs. She raises one leg and wraps it around his to steady herself, then pulls her panties to one side to clear the way. He enters her maidenhood and plunges deep.

Dan: "Now we must pretend to be in a passionate embrace and kissing to any passersby." He kisses her and they enjoy a wild ride. Afterwards she says, "I heard the bombs going off around us and felt one going off inside me! We'll have to try that again some time."

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31: 0900

After some dreamy enjoyable sex, a shower and breakfast, Marie brings in the mail.

Marie: "Oh, I have a letter from Mom. Wonder what she has to write about since we talked on the phone last Saturday? Hope there aren't any problems affecting my trip home."

Dan is enjoying his coffee and just watches as she opens the letter. Out drops a TCA folder with a ticket peeking out the side and a note. Marie picks up the note and Dan catches the folder. It's a one-way ticket Summerside to Toronto for Saturday. Marie reads the note, smiling, and says, "What a nice surprise. They're meeting me in T.O." She glances up at Dan and sees storm clouds gathering in his eyes.

Dan: "I can afford to pay for my own wife's travels!"

Marie: (defensively) "You know it would have cut into our savings, Dan, and Dad just sent it as a surprise. I think it was nice of them."

Dan: "You didn't ask them to send it on the phone?"

Marie: "Of course not! They just want everything to be nice and don't you spoil it!"

Dan says nothing. He still feels guilty over Ginger and has vowed never to hurt her in any way again. He wants to always make her life happy, so he tries to smile and hands her the ticket. She takes it with the note and reads it again. "We will both be flying out Saturday morning together; different planes but around the same time. I won't see you again until Friday night but we will be together again then. Its only one week." Again he puts on a happy face.

Dan runs out to the store to get some milk and bread while Marie gets on the phone to Betty with her news. When Dan gets back she is bubbly with news.

Marie: "Guess what Betty told me?"

Dan: "With you two, its hard to say," he's grinning.

Marie: "She told me to thank you for speaking to Gord. When they got home last Saturday, he gave her hell for discussing their sex life with me, but since then he has taken her to bed three times. She's in heaven! She said to take you to bed once for her and really get it on." She laughs and Dan beams. "Guess it worked," he murmurs with a grin.

Marie: "Tonight's for Betty, I guess, but you better be thinking of me!" They laugh together.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3: O500

Marie hears the alarm and rolls away from Dan to shut it off. She rubs her eyes, stretches and yawns then flops forward on Dan still form. "Wake up, sleepy head." she says and gets up to go to the bathroom. When she comes back she finds him still asleep. She goes around to his side of the bed and crouches with a mischievous grin. She reaches under the blanket and sheet and runs a fingernail down his ribs. He shudders and tosses onto his back. His breathing settles down again. She runs her hand across his chest and down his ribs. Then she runs her hand lower and grasps his soft floppy genitalia. She fondles it and it starts to grow. Quickly she inserts her other hand and covers it to try and stop the growth. She's giggling and preoccupied with trying to enclose it when she glances up into Dan's blue eyes. "Whoops!" she says as she pulls her hands out from under the covers and tries to sneak away on all fours. Dan reaches down and catches her ankle. "Gotcha!" he says.

After they've had very passionate intercourse, they note that her period still has not begun and wonder what the point is in her wearing that damn diaphragm she got yesterday. She washes it out and puts it into its case. By now, Dan is out of the shower and they rush around getting an early breakfast.

They are pretty well packed but there are a dozen last minute things they have to do. They want to catch the 0800 bus and still have to drop off the keys with Irma. Marie wants to make a last minute call to Betty. Everything is finally done and they are down at the corner by 0755 with suitcase and flight bag.

Marie: "I forgot my diaphragm!"

Dan: "Were you planning on using it?"

Marie: "Of course...on Friday night, silly."

Dan: "It will seem like a year by then. Maybe I should go back for it."

Marie: "There isn't time. We'll just have to do it the old fashioned way." and she giggles at the way Dan's eyes light up.

They catch the bus to the gate of the base where Sam is waiting to help them with their luggage.

Sam: "Is this all you're taking, Marie?" he takes her suitcase and looks at the bus.

Marie: "I'm only going for a week!"

They trudge down the hill to the flight line by the tower. She checks in the small office of the first hanger where there is a TCA sign over the door. The agent confirms her flight will be on time at 0900. Next Dan checks with Ops (Operations) and he is confirmed for 1015 on a pilots' training flight to Greenwood. While he's there he meets Cpl. Jack Harding, the other airman going from Summerside and they chat for a few minutes. He leaves to see Marie off on her flight, which is pulling up in front of the tower. Dan kisses her and she wipes away a tear. She heads up the ramp and Dan stands with Sam watching her go. The plane starts to taxi and they wave their good-byes.

Dan and Sam go over to servicing and get a cup of coffee. It's quiet there on the weekend with only a skeleton crew on duty. They sit at a table and chat.

Dan: "I haven't seen much of you lately. Seems I see more of Clay than I do of you, even though we work together every evening. Are you still sparking that Lorena or has her husband caught you?" He grins.