Dan's Story Pt. 03 - Everything Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emory: "Its a good possibility. You'll have to check that out with Mark, he's their shop foreman. It's him you'll have to work with.

Dan: "What do we have to provide, besides tools?"

Emory: "They're providing the paint and thinners from their shop. Tape too, I think. I'll let you use my brushes, if you're short. I wish I could go down with you, but Mary's so close now, I just can't leave."

Dan: "How soon till you have a deal?"

Emory: "I'll let you know as soon as it's set. I know they're in a hurry, so it should be soon. Want more coffee?"

Dan: "Sure, ... thanks. Let's check on the ladies."

Dan gets refills for Mary and Marie and they all chat for a while. When they get ready to leave Emory says, "I'll call you, Dan, as soon as I have the word. Bye now."

When they get back to the car, Marie immediately wants to know what he learned. Dan explains the deal and she says, "In Charlottetown? But Dan, that will mean almost every weekend this month. When are you going to get any rest?" Then she grins, "That's seriously going to cut into our 'nookie' time, too."

Dan: "I thought you said I was over-sexed. Make up your mind there, Horny!" She swats him in the shoulder.

Marie: "Poor Mary. She's never been through this and she's so young. I can't imagine having a child when I was her age. Its hard enough at my age! Wipe that silly grin off your face!"

TUESDAY, JANUARY 9: 1900

Dan is out at the garage, supposedly working on some signs for the Town of Summerside. Actually he's puttering around with the paint and waiting for Irene to come. He hears her outside crunching through the snow and runs to open the door. She greets him with a kiss and he brings her inside to the warmth of the old wood stove in the corner. They warm their hands side by side and start removing items of clothing. First off is her parka and hat. She shakes her hair out and it cascades down her shoulders. It shines a lustrous black matching her eyebrows and long lashes. Her smile is reflected in her deep blue eyes as she unbuttons her blouse. Dan sits transfixed as she pulls the blouse off and releases her bra catch.

He peels off his shirt and T shirt. Side by side by the fire they warm their hands again in silence. She stretches out one leg and pulls down a side zipper on her skirt. Dan unzips his pants and unsnaps the top of them. They both stand to let their garments fall as they kiss. They step apart to remove the garments from their feet. She then slowly slips her panties down, down until her black triangle of hair is revealed. She slips them off and helps Dan remove his shorts. They stand by the fire, he in boots and socks, she in boots, garter belt and long nylons. For a time they regard each other, savoring the moment, but only for a short time.

They come together in a kiss, trembling with anticipation, and their hands never stop moving as their lips and tongues meet and co-mingle. They move as one to the Plymouth's plush rear seat and make love with the unrestraint of wild animals.

When it's over they go back to sit by the fire, after using her panties to clean up. As naked as when they made love, they talk by the wood stove.

Dan: "I have to work out of town for the rest of the month. I'll be painting truck signs each weekend. Emory called last night and confirmed the job."

Irene: "Does that mean you won't be able to see me? Please don't tell me that. A whole month without your love will break my heart. Oh Dan, you will find a night or two for us, won't you?" She looks so down that Dan has to let her in on his surprise.

Dan: "I want you to come with me." She squeals and throws her arms around his neck.

Irene: "I will! Where? When? Any time you say. Oh, darling, any where as long as you're there." She kisses him.

Dan: "The job is in Charlottetown. I thought you might stay at your folks place and we could be together every night as soon as I'm done work."

Irene: "I have a better idea. We'll stay at Roy's. That's my brother. He would never tell a soul and we could have our own bedroom and I could cook for you and you could wake me every morning with lots of loveing ... and we could do the same every night, if you wanted. It would be just like we were married. Oh Dan, I love you! I really do love you with all my heart and soul. Can we go back to the car now?" She reaches to kiss him and they return to the rear seat of the old car.

When next they sit by the fire they make final plans for the weekend.

Irene: "I'll go down Friday on the bus. I'll give you Roy's number and you can call me for directions when you get to Charlottetown. If you tell your wife you're working with a guy named Roy, you can give her the number so she can reach you at night. Tell her this fellow, Roy, has agreed to put you up while the painting's getting done. I'll speak to my brother and he'll cover for us."

Dan: "It sounds good. We'll have Friday and Saturday nights together all month. I wish the job was going to last longer but I'm thankful for these three weeks."

Irene: "I better come home on the bus on Sunday night. Its better we're not seen together in Summerside. I'm so excited! I'll be able to wear some of my sexy baby dolls for you and feel you next to me all night. We've never had a chance to do things like that before. It's like a dream come true."

Dan: "It'll be quite a change from the old Plymouth."

Irene: "Don't knock it. That back seat is very comfortable and I should know." she grins as they hold hands in front of the fire.

Dan picks up her pair of panties and takes them to the shelves. He pulls down the box and she looks curiously at him. He shows her the box and she laughs. "You've saved every pair! Some of those could never be worn again. Put tonight's with the rest. I go home again with a cold ass!" They laugh together as he adds tonight's pair to the box and replaces it on the shelf.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 12: 1650

Dan: "I don't know what I'll need for the weekend. Towel and toothbrush, I guess."

Marie: "You'll want clean underwear and a change of work clothes, at least. I've put a few items out for you on the bed. Don't take long changing, supper's ready."

Dan gets changed and comes out for supper. They eat a quiet meal and as they're finishing Dan says, "I'm going to miss you this weekend, Honey. Don't forget you have Roy's number so if you have any problems, I'm only an hour away."

He goes into the bedroom and packs a sports bag with all he'll need. He has the brushes and tools of Emory's in the trunk already and has given Emory Roy's number as well. Marie comes in to watch him and he says, "Now you're sure you have enough money for any groceries you might need? I guess if you need more you can use a cheque or withdraw it."

Marie: "I wish I was going with you. Maybe after the baby's born we'll have a chance to go together on another trip like this." She lays her head against his shoulder from behind and puts her arms around his waist. Dan straightens up and turns to take her in his arms. He just holds her for quite a few minutes. She finally pulls away from him and says, "You better go. See you Sunday night. Take good care of yourself, my lover."

Dan picks up his bag and catches her around the waist with his other arm. He kisses her soundly and steps towards the door. He lets her go and says, "You don't be letting any strangers in here while I'm gone, now." he grins. "Sunday night, its a date." He departs for Charlottetown.

When he reaches the outskirts of the city he stops at a payphone and calls Roy's number. Its picked up on the first ring. "... Yeah, it's me. How'd you know? ... Been waiting by the phone, eh? ... I love the sound of your voice. ... I'm at the Texaco by the bowling alley on... Yeah, that's the one. ... I didn't know. Straight on in on the highway. Watch for Dairy Queen, turn left two blocks and turn right. Your on the right hand side about half way down the block. Right? ... O.K., I got it. See you in a few, sweetheart."

Dan follows the directions and sees her ahead waving for him when he gets there. She's in a long fur coat, so he's not sure it's her till he gets closer. Then he waves back as her pulls to the curb. She runs around the car to meet him with a kiss. Dan pulls his bag out of the car and follows her into the house. He drops the bag inside the door and reaches for her again. She rushes into his arms and he holds her, kissing her as she undoes the coat and flings it open. She presses her body to him and he slides his arms under the coat to hold her. He stops and backs up a foot to look her up and down. Under the long fur coat she has on a sheer pair of baby doll pajamas and that's all.

Dan: "Wow! What a surprise! Wow! I'm speechless! This isn't any time for words, anyway." He takes her in his arms again and asks, "Where is everybody? Are they going to jump out in about five minutes and yell, 'Surprise'?"

Irene: "Roy took his wife out for the evening to give us some privacy. They won't be home until late. You'll meet him in the morning. What do you want first, supper or me?"

Dan: "You have to ask?" He takes off his jacket and hangs it by the door on some hooks with outdoor wear on them.

Irene: "I'm just checking to make sure you have your priorities straight. I've already turned supper down."

She leads him to a bedroom off the hall from the back of the kitchen. He can see there is another bedroom next door and beyond is the living room. A big circle, he thinks.

There's a large bed with a white headboard, white dresser with mirror, white side stands on each side of the bed and a walk-in closet. Irene goes to the closet and takes off the fur coat, hanging it with some other clothes of hers already there. She steps back from the closet and kicks off her shoes. Dan drops his bag by the bed and sits on it watching her. She smiles at him as she undoes each nylon and rolls them down her legs. Then she slides down the garter belt and kicks it away as she comes to stand in front of him. "Well, do I pass inspection?"

He stares into the black triangle of hair he can see through the sheer black panties and she moves it closer. Her hands draw his face into her groin and she tousles his hair. Then she drops down in front of him for a kiss and starts to remove his shirt. Slowly and not allowing him to help, she undresses him. Every move is sensual and calculated to arouse him more.

When she's finished this task she goes to the dresser and tilts the mirror so Dan can see himself and the whole bed behind him. She walks to the door and turns out the light, leaving just the bedside lamps lit. Then he watches her in the mirror go around the bed and reclining there, beckon him. She's like a beacon in her bright red sheer baby dolls with black trim and bottoms.

He's aching to hold her and to ravage her now. He turns and she moves surely into his arms. In seconds the sheer barrier is gone and they're joined. She rides him and he watches her in the mirror as he thrusts to meet her every move. Then he takes the upper position and they watch each other move in the mirror. It's like watching another couple fucking and the turn on spurs them to try new things. When they're exhausted and can go no more, they lay and hold each other, panting.

Irene: "Dan, I like making love to you in a bed. It's so nice to have so much room. We're going to have a terrific time this weekend, aren't we?"

Dan: (still puffing) "What can we do for an encore?" Irene kisses him and says, "We can have supper. Pull on that robe." She indicates a dark blue robe at one end in the closet. He gets up and tries it on. It just fits. In the pockets are dark blue slippers. He tries them and they're a perfect fit. He looks up quizzically at Irene who is now dressed in a matching red robe and slippers.

Irene: "I went shopping today. They're yours for this month. I'll take them home with me, after that, and maybe some day we'll use them again, I hope."

They go to the bathroom and clean up, then to the kitchen for a late meal. "I thought Marie would probably feed you before you left so I've prepared something light. Come sit by me."

Dan notes that the table has two chairs at either end and two on one side. She indicates a side seat. He sits down and she sits beside him to eat.

The food is light and when Dan asks what something is, she feeds him a bite to try it. Often during the meal his arm lingers around her hips or on her thigh and hers does the same. Their heads are close together and they chat and laugh as they either eat or feed each other.

Dan comes to help her with the dishes but she says for him to go and sit down. She will wait on him while he's in this house, is the way she puts it. As he goes back to the chair, he hears a phone ring. Irene goes to answer it and speaks only a few words, then beckons Dan. She hands the phone to him and mouths 'Marie'.

Dan: "Hi there, honey. What's up? ... That was Roy's wife. He's in the can, I think. ... No. She say's he went out for something. ... Yeah, I didn't have any trouble finding the place. ... Your kidding! She might have the baby tonight. I bet Emory's pacing the halls at the hospital. ... It was nice of him to call. Did he want me to call him? ... No, I guess there's nothing I can do. ... I miss you too. It's going to be a long lonely weekend without you and Danny, but it'll make it that much better when I get back, I guess. ... You are! ... Honey, if anyone was listening in on this conversation, they'd be shocked. ... I can see you in my mind's eye. That will have to do for now, at least until Sunday night. Look out, then!" He laughs and notices Irene frowning at him. "Hey there, horny, I better get off this line. Its costing us a bundle. We'll blow all the money I'm going to make just in phone bills. ... You too, sweet Marie. Till later, night now." He hangs up the receiver.

Irene explodes, "How can you talk to her like that just after you've made love to me? Have I fled your mind so quickly? I'm even standing here behind you and you make love to her on the phone in front of me!" She starts crying and runs into the bathroom.

Dan goes to the bathroom door and says, "Irene, you sound like a jealous fish wife. Listen to yourself! She's my wife and she's carrying my child. I love her as I do you. I can't explain it any other way, I love you both. I can't imagine life without both of you in it. Please try to make room for her in your heart. You can do it. You can allow her to have the other side of me. Your not selfish, your just in love. And I love you." The door opens slowly and Irene comes into his arms.

Irene: "I'm sorry I blew up, Dan. I just couldn't stand to hear you talk to another woman the same as you do to me. I know she's your wife and she means a lot to you. I guess I'll have to learn to share. But tonight your mine!" She kisses him and backs him into the bathroom.

She takes his robe off and removes her own. She turns on the shower and together they get in. They lather each other up and wash each other down.

Irene: "This is what I miss so much when we make love in the garage. Afterwards I just want to climb into a hot shower or tub with you. In the summer we can go swimming after. Won't that be nice?"

Dan: "Yes. There are so many things that we have not done together. Each day will be a new adventure while we're here."

Irene muses as she dries Dan off. "Tonight we will sleep together for the first time. I want everything to be perfect."

And it is.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 13: 0630

Dan reaches to shut off the alarm a few minutes before it's due to ring. Irene feels his movement and stirs. Unlike Marie, she is slow to wake. As she becomes aware of him she realizes she is sleeping with her head on his chest and his arm is around her. She has only slept with one other man years ago and he slept far from her on his side of the bed and did not like her to pester him in the morning.

She can feel Dan's breathing (the other one snored) and knows he's awake. Her hand steals down to his groin and she feels his preparedness. She lifts her head and looks into his eyes. They smile at each other and they kiss. She pulls herself up onto him and slides her body down until they are one. They make slow and easy love in their bower.

They race to the bathroom. She pees while he gets the shower temperature right, then his turn and he joins her in the cascade of water and steam. They laugh as they play in the waterfall, each handling the other, soaping and rinsing everything. After they dry each other off, Dan shaves as Irene watches over his shoulder.

Irene: "I think you missed a spot. Here, let me."

Dan: "No way! I won't give you my razor." She giggles.

Irene: "Think I'd nick you, do you?"

Dan: (watching her in the mirror, half his face lathered) "I don't plan to find out." He sticks his tongue out at her image.

Irene: "You're impossible." She reaches up to kiss his neck and he sees her in the mirror and turns at the last second, kissing her with his lips and plastering her with lather. Sputtering, she squeals, "Dan, look at me!"

He's doing exactly that and laughing. She looks in the mirror and joins him in his mirth. They look like two naked clowns. Dan finishes shaving while she wipes her face with the towel. They put on their robes and head back down the hall. As Dan reaches for the doorknob to their bedroom, he notices a petite young blonde watching them from the kitchen. Irene sees her and calls out, "Hi, is Roy up yet?"

Blonde: "I think so. He wants to get some work done this morning in the basement so he asked me to get up early. When I left him he was just getting up, but you know your brother."

Voice from behind them: "I been waiting for the lovers to get out of the can." Dan turns but is too late to see more than the closing door. Irene has their door open and urges him in. He steps back into the bedroom.

Dan: "That's your sister-in-law, I take it."

Irene: "Yep. Get yourself dressed, I only undress you." she grins. She quickly dons clothes and says, "I'll be in the kitchen."

Dan finishes dressing for work. Then he comes out into the kitchen. A solid chunky black haired man is sitting in a kitchen chair at the table, the tiny blonde and Irene are bustling around the kitchen.

Dan notices the table arrangement has changed. Now two chairs are on either side of the table. Irene turns to him and says, "Dan, this is my brother, Roy." Roy lifts himself partway from the chair and extends his hand. Dan steps forward and shakes it. The blond has turned to face him at the sink. Irene goes on. "And this is his wife, and my sister-in-law, Marie." Hesitating only a second, Dan takes her hand in both of his and says, "I'm very pleased to meet you." He holds her hand for a few seconds and lets it slide away. She smiles at Irene and says, "Hmmmm." then turns back to the counter.

Dan takes a seat opposite Roy and they chat about what he's trying to do in the basement. Irene sets coffee in front of him and Roy. They fix it as they chat. Breakfast is put on the table and the ladies join them.

Marie: "I decided to try your chair arrangement when we came home last night. I had never thought of arranging seats side by side, we always just had one on each side. She pokes Roy with her elbow and says, "But I like this setup better. It's much more intimate this way, isn't it."

Irene: "Dan brought it to my attention. He's the romantic!"

Roy: "I don't know. It brings me too close to her sharp elbows."

Marie jabs him again and they all laugh. Dan and Irene rub hips as they eat breakfast and find the intimacy to their liking. Dan often finds his left arm around her shoulders or behind the small of her back during the meal. Her right occasionally strays to his lap while chewing or talking.

After breakfast Dan gets bundled up in his heavy jacket and leaves for work. Roy has told him a short cut so he gets to Gaudette Contracting and General Cartage (no relation to Gaudette's grocery store chain) in very short order. The foreman on site is Mark, who shows him some trucks that Emory has done in the past. They want the signs done just the same, unless he has some better idea. Dan says, "Leave it with me and by noon I'll show you my ideas. If you have some place I can work on some drawings, I may have something sooner." Mark takes him to a small draftsman's office and says to make himself at home.

1...910111213...16