Dan's Story Pt. 03 - Everything Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "How's his rash?"

Irene: "It's just diaper rash. It seems to be clearing up all right. A little more fresh air and I think it'll be gone." Danny pulls himself up on the bars of his playpen and stands. He looks so cute in his bare skin trying to balance, but Dan is worried he might fall and jumps up to put his hand near his back. His hand collides with Irene's. They look into each other's eyes and smile.

Dan: "He's going to try and walk any time now. Aren't you, Tiger?"

Irene: "It won't be long. He's strong and fairly steady. He's a little bow legged, like his Dad." Irene ducks her head forward and kisses Dan as she places her hand on Danny's shoulder to steady him. Dan kneels by the playpen and watches them. Danny sits down and crawls across the playpen towards him. Dan steadies him as he tries again to stand, hanging on to the bars. He tires of the effort and goes back to crawling around the playpen. Irene stands with her hand resting on Dan's shoulder watching Danny at play.

Dan mischievously runs his hand up her leg and she wiggles for him with a laugh. Dan stands and takes her in his arms. He kisses her and they go to the couch where they lay down together. They engage in some fun foreplay. Then they notice that Danny is sitting in the middle of his playpen watching them intently. He laughs when they look at him.

Irene:(getting up) "Do you want any coffee or a bite to eat before we turn in?"

Dan: "Maybe a beer. Want one?"

Irene: "No, I'm going to have coffee."

Dan: "O.K., make mine the same."

She brings in three cups. Two with coffee and the other with some juice. Danny comes to see what she has on the coffee table, so she sits on the floor by Dan's legs and gives Danny a sip though the bars of his pen. They drink their coffee together and play with Danny.

Irene picks Danny up and takes him in to his crib. She puts powder and a fresh diaper on him. She checks the door lock and takes Dan's hands to lead him to the bedroom. They strip each other and engage in some more play with each other. When she ends up on the bed with him on top of her, she reaches to the night stand and pulls out the diaphragm box. "Shall I wear this for you?" She grins.

Dan: "So, that's what you do when we're away. You snoop in our drawers, do you?" but he's grinning and she tosses the case back into the drawer. She draws his head down to kiss him as she wraps her legs around him. "Oh Dan, fuck me! Put you cock inside me where it belongs! I'm all yours!" and she wriggles under him urging him on.

Danny climbs the bars of his crib and watches them intently.

Before she turns out the lights, Irene checks his diaper, lays him down and tucks him in. She softly sings a lullaby to him as Dan watches. Dan falls asleep before she comes back to bed and doesn't see her tears.