Dan's Story Pt. 03 - Everything Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids climb all over her and she has to settle them down a bit. She puts the youngest to bed. When she comes back the little girl climbs up in her lap and watches Dan, while the boys rough house on the rug. Dan has finished his coffee so Irene takes his cup to the kitchen. She comes back and sits on the arm of his chair. She plays with his hair as she watches the children. "Well, who's next for bed?" she says and Dan grins at her. She says for him to behave.

The boys don't want to go yet, so she doesn't push it. Instead she puts an arm around Dan's neck and slides down into his lap. She puts her lips up to his and slides her tongue along his lips. He opens his mouth and her tongue moves inside as they kiss. He feels a stirring and lifts her up in his lap with a hard erection. She wiggles to accommodate him and continues the kiss.

The kids start teasing again but Dan doesn't notice. His hand steals under her skirt out of sight and he caresses, then rubs harder her lace covered cunt. Their kiss breaks off and she catches her breath. She gets up and steps into the kitchen out of sight of the children and slides her panties off for Dan to see. She dangles them on her fingers towards him and he laughs.

She balls them up in her hand and comes back into the livingroom and his lap. She gives Dan the panties with a sly grin and he puts them in his pocket. She spreads her skirt to cover herself demurely as Dan's hand steals under it again and he unzips his fly. She wriggles her bottom and turns a bit to kiss him as he enters her. Then she turns back towards the kids on the rug and tells them to settle down as she wiggles up and down in Dan's lap. Their sister has gone to sleep on the couch and the boys are noisy.

Irene: "You boys behave yourselves and go get your pajamas on. See. Your sister's gone to sleep already. Come on now boys."

They run up the stairs to get ready for bed and she moves more freely. "Oh Dan, I love you, Dan! I do love you!" she twists to kiss him again and he drives up into her with renewed vigor. "Harder, Dan! Harder!" she urges. As her breathing comes in gasps Dan feels himself ready to burst. Gripping her hips he pulls her down as he surges up and fills her with molten fire. The boys are fighting upstairs and come running down the stairway as the little girl awakes and gets off the couch. They all come running towards Irene and she moans, "Not now, kids! Not now!"

Dan speaks to the little girl. "You help your little brothers to get ready for bed. Your a big girl, aren't you?" He smiles and she smiles shyly back, then takes charge. She marches the boys back up the stairs and smiles back at Dan. He waves his fingers at her. Irene sighs and says, "Your so smooth." Then she says, "I meant it, Dan. It wasn't just the passion of the moment. I've fallen in love with you. I can't wait to hear your voice on the phone each day you call. And when you don't call, I mope around the house and my grandmother thinks I'm sick. I'm always afraid you'll never call again. Oh Dan, I never felt so vulnerable before in my life. No man ever made me feel this way. What are we to do?"

Dan: "I don't know, my love. Life is so complicated. I think I love you too, but I know my wife and son mean everything to me. I really am confused. All I can offer is a moment's stolen time right now. Be patient, my love, I do love you, too."

Dan goes home and tries to not act guilty with Marie that night but she's in an amorous mood and he struggles to perform. It's sex in name only and little feeling is involved.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21: O705

Sam knocks on their door and Dan lets him in. He offers Sam a coffee and they drink it at the table as Marie comes from the bathroom in her housecoat.

Sam: "Wow, lady! Your putting on weight. People'll think you're pregnant!" He grins and Marie laughs. She comes over and sits on Dan's lap to take a slurp of his coffee. "Too bad you have to run and get your car painted this morning, big boy, or you could come back to bed with me." she kisses him.

Sam: "Want to go next weekend, Dan?" he winks at Marie.

Dan: "I'd love to, but the weather's really good now and this time of year, you never know what it'll be like next week. I guess we better get going." He kisses Marie again and dumps her into another kitchen chair. "Hope we can find that guy when we get there."

They go out to the Ford and drive off up the street. Dan stops at the garage and Sam says, "Why're we even taking the Plymouth. We can come back Sunday and do some painting on it here?"

Dan: "No, I'd rather keep it looking legit as much as possible." He doesn't want Sam to know that Irene's meeting him here whenever she sees him around the garage. She can see the building from her place. He wants to get in and out as quick as possible. He starts the Plymouth and backs it out of the garage. They hook up the chain between the two cars, close up the garage and head back towards town and the Island Highway. Once they get passed the runway at the base Dan pulls over.

Dan goes to Sam in the Plymouth and says, "How's it handling? Seems to jerk a lot up front."

Sam: "You think it jerks up there, you should be back here."

Dan: "That's what I figured. Should have got a solid tow bar. I didn't see any cops up this end of the island, so lets just drive it. They probably have a detachment at Tignish, so we can hook up again when we get near there."

Sam: "Sounds good to me."

They take off with Sam running close behind Dan, and the chain wrapped on Dan's back bumper. They figure if a cruiser comes in sight they can stop and pretend to adjust the chain while they hook it up again.

In about an hour they arrive at Tignish and park the Plymouth in a pull off by the highway just out of town. Sam piles in with Dan and they run into town. Sam hangs out the window checking out the females. Dan heads for the beach. It's a beautiful sunny day and he's sure he'll find Annie in the water. He parks where he parked last time and goes to get out of the car when a plump arm comes in the window and around his neck. Annie pokes her head into the car and kisses him. She's in a brief two piece suit and he smiles at her as he looks her up and down.

Dan: "Sam, I'd like you to meet..."

Sam cuts him off and says, "Annie! Right?"

Annie: "Hi! Your cute! Wait till my girl friends see you! Come on, Dan. Come for a swim."

Dan: "Well, I haven't got my suit on yet. Where can I change?"

Annie winks at him and says "Come with me." They follow her into the brush behind the car and to a small dip in the sand out of sight of the beach. She grabs him and pulls him to her as her lips seek his. Sam grins and starts taking off his clothes. While still kissing, Annie undoes his shirt and pants. "Hurry, Dan." she says as she pulls his shirt off and his pants drop down to his ankles. He grins at Sam and watches her spread his shirt on the sand.

Sam: "Can I watch?" he has a great big grin and Dan realizes what she wants. Dan kicks off his pants as Annie seats herself on his shirt. She reaches up for him and Dan notices Sam's shorts are popped away out from his body.

Annie: "I don't care. Watch if you want." She catches Dan's hand and pulls him down to her. He grins back at Sam as his hand goes between her thighs, then faces her for a kiss as he lays on top of her. His hand moves her bathing trunks to one side, then releases his hard penis. His hand then comes to her breast and uncovers it so his lips can tease her nipple. She is wet with salt water and he enters her slowly, a little at a time, to allow juices to flow and lubricant to gather. Soon they're moving together and their lips are locked in a kiss.

Sam takes off his shorts and struggles to cover himself with his bathing trunks. His erect cock keeps popping out the side of his suit. Annie starts laughing. She's been watching him and she says, "Sam, you have to go and find yourself a woman. When we're done I'll send one of my friends over here for you." She laughs again as his cock slides out once more. Soon they're done and Dan gets up on his knees. Annie looks Dan in the eye and says, "Poor Sam! Would you mind if I helped him out, Dan." She grinning and Dan says, "Can I watch?"

Annie reaches for Sam and he comes to her dropping his bathing trunks. She grabs his erection and pulls him down in front of her. She says, "Come on, Sam. I'll fix it for you." Sam goes to kiss her and she pushes his head away. "No kissing! I'm Dan's girl!" She guides his substantial sexual organ into her cunt and Sam starts to hump and grunt as he fucks her on Dan's shirt.

Dan sits back and watches. Sam pulls himself upright on his spread knees and backs almost all the way out, hesitates with a grin, then rams forward with his hips, jarring Annie. He does it again and she makes a small squeal, again and again, like a battering ram, slowly back and bang. Annie's quivering in anticipation of each thump, but he tires of this method and falls down into the missionary position and humps away with a steady pace.

She reaches for Dan and he comes closer so she can kiss him. She kisses him and uses her tongue to invade his mouth, twisting it around to her rhythm. He feels her head jerking up and down as Sam slams into her body. He hears the slap of flesh against flesh, then Sam's triumphant grunt and moan with a sharp intake of breath, then feels Annie's twitch and gasp as Sam lets go with his discharge.

She holds his head so he cannot leave her lips as Sam gets off her and she rolls around to press her body to Dan and squirms against him. With her hand she inserts his organ and thrashes against him. Sam kneads her breasts and plays with her nipples as they pant and strain against each other. She squeals in a high pitched voice and wraps her legs around Dan, her body glistening with sweat. Then she breaks and says, "Let's go swimming!" Dan gets up and she stands as well, adjusting her bottom.

Annie: "Come on, guys!" She goes running off towards the water while Sam and Dan adjust their suits to follow. As they run after her Sam says, "She's quite a gal, Dan." They're both laughing when they hit the water.

When they catch her she is with a redhead and says, "Come on and meet Wendy, guys." They're treading water and Dan dives deep and comes up by them. Sam approaches swimming.

Annie: "This is my guy, Dan and that's Sam, his buddy. Guys, this is Wendy. She just got back from Toronto. I wish I could travel like that!"

They swim for a while and Sam goes towards the shore with Wendy. Dan and Annie play porpoise, diving and touching each other, kissing underwater and chasing each other. When they tire they come up on the beach and stand by Wendy and Sam.

Dan: "Who's for a hot dog?"

They all jump up and head down to the concession stand. The concessionaire recognizes Dan and knows the girls so he chats with them as they get their eats. They take the food and walk back to the car in the shade.

Annie: "This is our Ford Motel" She proudly proclaims to Wendy and Sam. "We make love in here." She opens the back door and sits on the edge of the seat. Dan turns a light shade of pink at her words but the others laugh. They munch on their hot dogs and talk.

Sam: "Are you from Toronto?"

Wendy: "No, I'm from here. I was just visiting."

Annie: "She went to have a baby, didn't you? I told her not to take her panties off, but she wouldn't listen!"

Wendy: "Oh Annie, you talk too much." Now she was pink.

Sam: "Did you bring it home?"

Wendy: (looking sad) "No."

Dan: (quietly) "Adopted?"

Wendy nods her head yes. They drink their pop and soon everyone wants to head back into the water. They splash around a while and Sam leaves with Wendy. Dan and Annie stay out much longer. When they come in they find one of the towels is gone so Annie puts a finger to her lips and waves Dan to follow her. They go over to the car but no one's there. Annie points through the brush where they went to change into their suits.

They steal their way back to the edge of the rise and they hear a commotion in the hollow ahead. Annie rushes ahead as Dan follows hesitantly. Annie calls out, "We caught you! Ha ha, we caught you. They're here, Dan!" Dan steps by a bush and sees Wendy sitting on Sam on the towel and they've shed their bathing suits. Dan takes time to note that she's a natural red head. She has a fiery patch undulating over Sam's groin and her round tight breasts are pointed and bounce with her movements, tense with milk from her recent pregnancy. Her eyes are a deep green and they're flashing a warning now.

Dan mumbles, "Sorry." and he grabs Annie's hand to pull her away.

As she follows him she says, "But I want to watch. I let Sam watch us." and he hears Wendy saying "What?" as they pass out of earshot.

Dan thinks, let Sam explain, and he chuckles to himself. They go back down the beach and collect Annie's things and bring them to the car. By now Sam and Wendy are sitting in the back seat talking.

Wendy: "So Annie, you're still playing at sex, as always. One of these days you're going to get caught. You should ask your mother to get you on the pill. I am, now that it's too late. Do you think either of these guys would marry you if you're up the stump. Ha! They'd be long gone, just like Johnny, gone to seek work and never hear from him again."

Annie: "Ha! I won't get pregnant. I told you how. And if I had Dan's baby it'd be my 'love child' and I'd keep it. I wouldn't care what anyone said! So there!"

Dan drives them all downtown and around to Annie's. He asks if she knows anyone who paints cars.

Annie: "You come to the right place. My Dad can paint a car. You want this one painted?"

Dan: "No, I have another old vintage car. Does he paint cars?"

Annie: "Sure, he's painted lots of them. You ask him!"

Sam calls up from the back seat, "Dan, don't worry about taking Wendy home. She just lives around the corner." Dan nods as he pulls in the drive.

All four of them pile out and walk to the street. Annie says, "Sorry you can't come in, Wendy. You know how it is." Wendy nods her head as the two men look in a questioning manner at each other.

Sam: "I'll get your towel and bathing suit." He returns to the car and Annie sees one of her brothers watching them from a nearby bush and gives chase.

Wendy: "I'll show you a good time if you get tired of that one, Dan. Look me up some time."

Dan: "I'll take a rain check. But I must admit I've always had a failing for Irish redheads."

Wendy: "How'd you know I'm Irish?"

Dan: "So am I, bigora." He kisses two fingers and lays them on her lips. Her flashing eyes twinkle as she smiles and turns away. Sam arrives holding her belongings. They go off around the corner and Dan back towards the house. He finds Annie sitting on the steps moping.

Annie: "She tried to get you to take her out, didn't she?

Dan: "No, she told me she's Irish, that's all. I think she's stuck on Sam!"

Annie brightens up. "Maybe she is! Come on in. Daddy's in the kitchen." Dan follows her in the kitchen door and goes to her father. "Annie tells me you paint cars. I have one that needs a paint job. Can you do it?"

Her father says he can if he has the paint. Dan has the paint in the trunk of the Plymouth. He tells her Dad he can leave it for a week if necessary. Her dad says that's fine because it'll take a few days to dry. Dan tells him he'll go and get the car when Sam comes back. He says that he can go now and help him, if he wants. Dan says why not, Annie will watch for Sam. They take off to get the car.

Annie's Dad: (as they drive through town) "Your screwing my daughter, aren't you?" Dan's shocked and tries to think of something to say. "Don't bother answering, I know you are. Her mother doesn't know and I don't want her to find out. She's very generous and passionate, like her mother, but she's also very possessive. Don't do her wrong! She has a violent temper! Keep her happy! That's all I ask. Do I make myself clear?"

Dan: "Yes sir, I understand." Dan's voice is quivering.

Annie's father: "Don't worry, your not the first I've had this chat with and I didn't bite any of them. I know how she is and you've been warned. Nuff said!"

They bring the Plymouth back to the house and her dad looks it over. He likes the lines and the color Dan has chosen. He says he'll start on it tonight. They go in for supper. After the meal Annie wants to go for a drive. Dan takes her to the car and she says, "Don't go far. Turn here and go into that drive."

They pull into a forest of stunted trees. It's dusk and in the woods Dan has to watch the road close. Less than a quarter mile they pull into a clearing with four other cars parked. Dan looks at Annie and she says, "Park anywhere! Hurry! Take me to the motel." she smiles at Dan and crawls over the seat before he's parked by another car.

He looks over the seat at her taking off her blouse and bra. "Hurry, Dan, please hurry." He climbs over the seat while she raises her skirt and starts rubbing herself. She opens the door and stretches out in the seat reaching for him.

Dan: "Close the door! The people in the next car'll see us."

Annie: "Not if they're busy, too. Anyway, its better to be comfortable than cramped. Please, please hurry!" She's rubbing herself frantically now.

Dan undoes his pants and slides them with his shorts down to his ankles and pulls them off. Crouched beside her he fondles her breasts, then reaches up to kiss her as he climbs between her legs. Her flying fingers push aside the soaked and slippery panties as he pushes his way into her body. She's wild and Dan hurries to match her. Sometime during their wild ride Dan hears a voice nearby say, "Do it, man, do it!" and a female's hushed laughter.

When they get back to the house her father looks at Dan with a knowing look and Sam says, "Have a nice drive?"

Dan: "We did. It's sure a nice night out there."

Her father says his wife has retired and he thinks he'll go up to bed, too. Getting Dan aside he says, "She's the only one who sleeps on this floor, but be sure your up before Mother." He winks.

He goes up the stairs and Annie takes Dan by one hand and Sam by the other. She leads them into her bedroom and proceeds to strip Dan. She looks around at Sam and says, "You'll have to take off your own clothes."

She goes back to work on Dan and Sam looks at him and shrugs his shoulders as he starts to undress. Dan is now naked and she pulls off her things. Sam has his shorts on but she removes them for him. "Come on." she whispers and gets into bed. She holds the covers for Dan, then Sam on the other side of her. Dan snuggles up to her. As he puts his arm over her he feels Sam snuggled up to the other side. Sam starts playing with the breast on his side and Dan does the same on the other side. Annie sighs and reaches her hands down under the covers to grip two cocks. She seems happy with that and before long they're all asleep.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22: 0420

Dan wakes to Annie shaking him. She whispers, "Dan, are you awake?" He says he is and she says, "Sam's in need, Dan. Can I help him?" Sam peeks over her shoulder with a grin. Dan nods and she kisses him. She climbs on top of Sam and slides out of the bed. In a moment she's back with her panties on and climbs under the covers on top of him again.

Dan has half dozed off and feels the bed moving. He peers in the half light at Annie riding Sam and thanks the Lord she has a good bed that doesn't squeak. He peers at his watch by the light of a bedside clock radio. It's nearly five and he thinks his turn may have to be forfeited. Fast and furious movements erupt under the covers and Sam lets out a groan.

Almost immediately Dan feels her weight upon him and her lips cover his. Sloppy seconds, thinks Dan as she pulls him in with her hand. When they're done she tells them to get dressed and go out to Dan's car. Her mother will be up soon. They quickly dress and do as she asks. They sit in the car smoking.

1...56789...16