Dan's Story Pt. 03 - Everything Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They get hot dogs with fried onions and all the fixings, french fries and cokes. They take them to the edge of an old dock where they can sit and eat with their feet dangling in the water. She eats with gusto and they laugh and talk and time flies. The sun drops low behind them and they head back down the beach to their towel. Quietly they watch the shadows grow, sitting side by side and soon the sun is gone. They kiss a long kiss and when they look again at the ocean the moon is peaking up at them on the horizon.

As the stars begin to twinkle they stand and race back into the water. They splash and chase through the close in deep waters. The tide is in now and they are not far from the beach. They dive and she pulls off his bathing trunks as he releases her top again. They come up and no one's in sight so he reaches to hold her as they tread water and he slips her brief bottom half off. "Don't lose it." she says. They swim for shore and embrace when the water is ankle deep. They kiss and press their bodies together. Then they race for the towel and tumble together, clutching each other and kissing. He moves to enter her but she wiggles away and says, "Wait!" She runs to the car and comes back with her panties on. She almost falls on top of him as she pushes the panty crotch to one side so he can fill her.

Their sex is wild and free under the stars and moon on the beach. They move with wild abandon and call out their favorite love sounds. It's passion unbridled and they race with each other to push the limits of endurance.

When they're spent they gather up the towel and wrap it around them to stand as one and watch the Northern Lights play in the sky.

Dan takes her home and she kisses him goodnight. She wants him to stay at her place but he says he would rather go to the motel and use their bed. She smiles and bids him goodnight. He promises to see her tomorrow.

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1: 0930

Dan wakes to a kiss and he can tell by his condition she has been there a while. He is flat on his back and his pants are undone and his hard staff is pointing at the sun. She smiles at him and says, "I came to get you up for church. Move this way!" She pulls his ass out a bit from the seat back so she can fit her knee in behind him and proceeds to apply her cunt to his erection.

Dan: "Church?"

Annie: "Of course. I go to church every Sunday and I thought you might like to go with me." She starts moving up and down. He reaches up and kneads her ample breasts causing her to move faster. "Will you go to church with me?"

Dan: (gripping her hips and starting to thrust back) "Sure."

They finish and Dan goes to pee behind the car. That's when he notices that she's all dressed up for church.

Dan: "But I haven't anything to wear except these clothes I've been in for two days, except when I was swimming."

Annie: "It doesn't matter. I just want you to be there with me. No one will notice."

She was right. It was a noon mass and fishermen showed up in old bib overalls, men off the boats in sweaters and slickers and all very informal. There must have been two dozen young females and they all eyed Dan when he came in. There wasn't more that six or seven young males. Dan thought of what Sam had told him. He thinks he'll have to bring him up here some time.

He drives Annie home after mass. Her mother has dinner on and he's invited. He stays to dinner and it is delightful home cooking. There are six of them gathered around the table, including Annie's two younger brothers. It's a talkative group and dinner is fun.

After dinner Annie and her Mom do the dishes while her father takes Dan and the two boys out into the yard to play crochet. They while away the late afternoon when the ladies join them with lemonade and cookies. After dark they go inside and Annie is allowed to entertain her friend in the kitchen while the boys are sent off to bed. Mom and Pop sit in easy chairs in the living room and listen to the radio or read.

Annie comes and settles in Dan lap on a straight kitchen chair. She turns sideways and puts an arm around his neck to smooch. She kisses him and wiggles her bottom to get him worked up. It works and soon he's ready for action. But where can they go, he wonders.

He asks her that question and she smiles as she turns with her back to him and lifts herself up a bit to expose her bottom to his pants. She reaches back and holds her skirt up as she sits down again. He feels her hand between her legs as she undoes his fly and he springs free. She wiggles her bottom as she guides him and smoothly he's buried deep inside her. He looks around and listens but all seems quiet so he starts to move up and down inside her. His hands come around her and find her breasts. He hears a noise and stops.

Her mother comes out into the dimly lit kitchen and gets a cup of coffee. She turns and looks at them and says, "You have school tomorrow, honey. You had better kiss your young man good night before long and get yourself off to bed." She reaches over to shake Dan's hand which is already shaking and says, "It was nice to meet you, Dan. I expect we'll see a lot more of you around here." She smiles and goes back into the living room.

Dan has shriveled up but Annie applies herself to that and they are soon back at it again. Annie urges him on and quivers with excitement. He can feel the soft lining of her vulva brush his sensitive organ when he thrusts up into her, then the silken vacuum as he withdraws. She gulps in air and stifles her moans deep in her chest, but Dan can sense them as he pants to a triumphant explosion within her. When they're done she walks him to his car.

Dan: "Maybe I can get away next weekend and I will try to take you somewhere with a regular bed so we can strip naked for sex. Wouldn't you like that?"

She looks horrified. "You wouldn't do that to me, would you?" she pleads, terror in her eyes.

Dan: "I guess you wouldn't want that then, eh? Why not?"

Annie: "My Mom says only 'bad girls' do that. She says 'bad girls go with men to their rooms and strip off all their clothes. That's how they get pregnant! She told me never to take my panties off for any man until I was married, and then I wouldn't get caught. That's why I always put them on for sex. So I won't get pregnant. Do you want to marry me?"

Dan: "I'm sorry, honey, but I'm already married."

Annie: "I know."

Dan: "How did you know?"

Annie: "Your ring, silly!"

Dan looks at his finger and realizes how silly he is. Again the guilt catches up to him. He feels almost physically ill. He takes deep breathes and soon is alright. He kisses her goodnight and tells her he will try to come back.

Dan drives back to Summerside and wonders how Annie's system works. She must be promiscuous as hell, yet she has never gotten pregnant. Wonders of all wonders. She better not this time, either, or his goose is cooked.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 2: 0815

Dan's up and has had a bite of breakfast. He sits over coffee at the table where he and Irene had screwed not long ago. In some ways he wishes she were here so he could wake her with sex. But, he thinks, Marie likes sex in the morning, at least she always seemed to. He looks around the kitchen and imagines a high chair near, with his son, Daniel Junior, waving a spoon and laughing. Would he ever see them again? He reaches for the phone on the counter and brings it to the table.

He lifts the receiver and listens to the dial tone, then puts it down again. Why should he beg? Let her call him! He did hang up on her, though. He picks up the receiver again and starts to dial. His finger pushes down the plunger and he hangs up the set. He hasn't the right to ask favors of her any more. He must await her mercy!

He sees her across the table, laughing at something he said, reaching to eat around Danny at her breast, sharing his morning coffee. How he longs just to touch her, to hold her, to carry her back to bed, to laugh with him and make love. If she ever found out about the others, would she ever make love to him again? Does she still love him now?

He tortures himself with these thoughts. He resolves she must still love him, after all she still loved him after Ginger on the island, didn't she? If she never finds out about Irene and Annie, she'll still love him. He finishes his coffee. He feels more confident now but he's still lonely. He picks up the phone and dials.

Dan: "Good morning, Beautiful, what ya doing? ... I been sitting here having my morning coffee and thinking of you ... What did you find to do this weekend? ... You stayed home all weekend? ... No, she's not back! Why do you think I was thinking of you? ... Well, that's not the only reason. ... I wish you were here, too. ... Tonight? ... I was going to go out and work on the car. ... Come down if you want to. I would be glad to see you. ... Until tonight then, Irene. Bye."

He gets up and sorts laundry in the bedroom. He fills the washer and is whistling as he works. He comes back into the kitchen, cleans up and washes the dishes. Then he gets a sci-fi novel and stretches out across the bed. He hears a knock at the door and goes quickly, thinking it might be Irene. He opens the door and smiles. "Good morning!"

Betty: "Good morning, yourself, sleepy head. Just came down to see if you're all right. Can I come in?"

Dan: "What will the neighbors say. Hurry up and get in here." He laughs as he opens the screen door for her.

She pops in as if afraid someone will see her and giggles. "It's been said that a certain saleslady dressed in white walks through these doors as if she lives here. What do you say about that."

Dan looks guilty and says, "What! I don't know what you're talking about."

Betty: "You are going to have to practice or you'll never convince Marie. Now try it again!"

Dan: "Who saw her?"

Betty: "Our esteemed landlord, who has nothing better to do. He says you have great taste in women." She wrinkles her nose and winks, "I think he would like her to come visit him when his wife is out! What was she selling?"

Dan: (thinking quick) "Avon products. I thought I might get something for Marie, but didn't order any. Maybe something from downtown."

Betty: "I thought so. If she comes back, send her up to my place. I like Avon products. Haven't been able to find anyone selling them in this berg. Have you had breakfast?"

Dan: "Yep, I'm just doing a washing. Want a cup of coffee?"

Betty: "O.K. Must be lonely down here all by yourself, but Marie will be home soon. Bet you'll be glad." she fixes her coffee and sits beside him at the table. Dan takes a sip of his and thinking of what Sam has said, experimentally places a hand on her thigh with a sexy leer.

Betty: "I just told you Marie will be home soon," she grins, "so don't get so excited and think she's here." She reaches over and has a slurp from Dan's cup but does not remove his hand. "Your coffee does taste better!" She rolls it around in her mouth and says with a wicked grin, "If you don't remove that hand, so help me, I'll rape you!"

Dan grins an evil grin and says, "So rape me, I'll help you!" They laugh as he takes his hand back.

Betty: "Are you doing colored next. I presume your washing whites first?"

Dan: "Yep, I think I have time before work. Do you want to throw some in. If you ever want to use it, come on down."

Betty looks knowing and teases, "You mean the washing machine, don't you? Darn!"

Dan: (grinning) "Whatever!" They chuckle together.

Betty: "I'll run and get my wash. I hate to take it to the Laundromat." She leaves.

Soon she's back with an armload and Dan holds the door for her. His is done so she loads the washer and throws in his colored as well. She has it going in no time and then she putters around in the kitchen. "Want me to make you a bite of lunch?"

Dan: "Sure. But I'm not sure what we have?"

Betty: "I'll make do." She gets busy.

Dan: "What did you say about Marie coming home? How do you know?"

Betty: "She called!"

Dan: "You were talking to her? When?"

Betty: "I think it was Friday afternoon, ...late. Yeah, that was it. Said she'd be home this Friday. That's right, in a week. Said she tried to get you but you weren't home."

Dan: "Yeah, I went out to the garage to work on the Plymouth. Funny she hasn't tried to call me again, since. But maybe she did. I was out all weekend over to Charlottetown for parts and working in the garage."

Betty: "I really like this place of yours. How can you ever afford it?"

Dan: "We can't! I gave in on a moment's weakness and got it for Marie and have been worrying ever since how we're going to pay for it. Which reminds me, I have to see a guy tonight about doing some painting with him. Might be some extra income. That would help."

Betty: "You really love that girl, don't you? Marie is one lucky girl!"

Dan feels really guilty and thinks he better go and see Emory after he's done with Irene tonight. He eats what Betty has prepared and gives her the spare key to the house. She can finish the laundry and do her whites, that way. She thanks him and he gets dressed for work. He waves good bye and blows her a kiss on the way out. She laughs and makes kissing motions with her lips as he leaves.

After work Dan drives straight to Emory and Mary's place. He talks with Emory about his need to make some extra cash and how they could possibly work together on it. Emory thinks they just might be able to work something out and says he will get right on it. Mary is happy they'll be working together. She calls them her two favorite men.

Dan heads out to the garage in the night and thinks she probably won't come over this late. As he swings in by the garage the headlight outline a figure standing by the side door. Its Irene! She's been waiting for him. She is so dark and mysterious when he kills the lights as she comes to meet him. They embrace and kiss in the shadows. She clings to him as he fishes out the key and opens the garage.

"No lights!" she whispers as he reaches for the switch and she leads him in the dark by his hand to the old car. They crawl into the back seat and make passionate love in the plush upholstery. She leaves him spent on the rear seat and vanishes into the night. Only later does he discover her panties on the floor in the back seat.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5: 0930

Dan is enjoying a leisurely breakfast when the phone rings.

Dan: "It's your nickel! ... Marie! Its you! Where are you? ... Tomorrow? Wonderful! Terrific! I'll be there. ... I've been working, or at least, I have been trying to get work. I'll soon be working an extra job. Need those bucks, eh. ... Painting. Working with a local painter. ... No, I'm on that crazy shift and don't work on Fridays so I'll be waiting for you. Emory hasn't any work for me yet, so we'll have the weekend. I'm so glad your coming home. ... He is? I'll have to see about a high chair for him before long. ... I'm sure she would! O.K., if she wants to get him one, I won't argue. ... Mellowing with age, I guess. ... I love you, I love you, I love you! How's that? ... Can't wait! ... You better. See you in the morning, my love. Bye for now."

Dan hangs up the phone, then picks up the receiver again and dials, "Irene?, It's Dan. ... How did you know it was me? ...(In a sad voice) I guess all that is over. She's coming home tomorrow. ... Tonight? Oh, I don't know ... O.K., at the garage. See you tonight."

Just as Dan is getting dressed he hears a noise in the kitchen and grabs his robe in his hand as he steps that way with nothing on. He steps into the kitchen and there is Betty. They stand staring at each other.

Dan: "What are you doing here?"

Betty: "I thought you'd gone to work. I was going to clean up a bit." She laughs and points, "Look at you!"

Dan looks down and sees a hard erection staring back at him. Quickly he pulls his robe up in front of himself as he feels his neck getting hot.

Betty: "Oh, don't worry, Dan. I grew up with brothers, you know."

Dan: "I bet they didn't have that reaction when they saw you though. Did they?"

Betty: "Marie tells me you go around with a hard on all the time. She says your ready for sex at the drop of a hat. I wish Gord was like that. I'd be dropping my hat all the time." She laughs and wrinkles up her nose in that funny way she has.

Dan goes back into the bedroom and tosses the robe on the bed. He turns to get dressed and finds she has followed him.

Betty: "Go ahead and get dressed. I'll just watch." she sticks her tongue out at him. He laughs and pulls undershorts and T-shirt out of a drawer. He pulls the T-shirt over his head and pulls the shorts on, but has trouble getting them over his erection. Betty giggles. Dan tries to pretend she's not there. He finishes dressing and they go to the kitchen.

Betty: "Marie'll be home tomorrow, eh?"

Dan: "She will. I'm picking her up from the early flight. I guess you'll be happy, too."

Betty: "Yes, I will. We have so much to catch up on. By the way, you better work on your story some more. I called Avon and they don't have a representative in this area. I may go to work for them. ... So who was she? The mystery lady in white!"

Dan: "God, Betty, I'm sure she said Avon. She had cosmetics anyway. Maybe I just took it for granted it was Avon."

Betty: "Your quick! But I think... well , nevermind. I might be wrong. Anyway, would you like to come up tonight after work and visit. Gord thought it might be nice."

Dan: "Gee, I'd love to, but I sort of thought I might get some last minute work done on the car tonight. I don't want to have to go and work on it when Marie's home this weekend. I'm sure we'll be up when she gets here. Sorry."

Betty: "That's all right. We'll see you. Go to work." she puckers up and he blows her a kiss as he leaves laughing. He thinks as he backs out into the street, one of these days I'm going to kiss her and see her reaction. He chuckles.

After work he meets Irene and they make love in a slow melancholy way. This may be their last time and it's sad. She wishes him luck in his life and hopes he has another son to raise.

She wants him to be happy, that's all, but before she leaves she tells him she loves him and thinks she always will. She drapes her panties over his mirror to remind him of her when he works on the car again and she leaves.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6: 0700

Dan is ready to go to the base. He looks around the house. All is in order. Betty did a terrific job of cleaning up, the place looks like a show home. Dan checks over the car to make sure there are no stray pairs of panties laying in it before he leaves. He notices the curtains move again on his landlord's back window. He thinks, just keep your eyes peeled, you old bastard, I hope you go blind! He leaves to pick Marie up.

Everything is fine after he picks her up until they reach the crossroads. Dan is suddenly flooded with guilt and has to attack to prevent her from noticing.

Dan: " I sure am glad to see you home again but your reasons for holding out and not coming home sooner have me baffled. Don't you like it here with me, Hon.? I have to ask because I ask myself that question a thousand times a day when you stay away."

Marie: "You know I want to be here with you, don't you? I didn't do what Mom asked. I came home!"

Dan: "Finally!" He looks angry. "I am not even getting a chance to see my son grow up. Have you started him on solid foods yet?"

Marie: "What's wrong with you? I told you on the phone he's eating some strained apple sauce, and he likes it." A cranky wail is heard. "Now he's upset. He feels your tension. Why can't you just be happy with me, that we're back?"

Dan: "Now its my fault the baby's crying! Next it'll be all my fault we don't have money for the rent next month. But we better have the money for your next trip to your Mom's."

1...34567...16