All Comments on 'Dare Me Ch. 06'

by TheNakedGinger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Thanks so much for posting this follow up! I love this series and hope you will consider adding more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Love the twist! This has got to be one of the most well-written story here yet. It needs more credit. Kudos to you!

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Very fun!

Very fun story with nice plot twists and good sex scenes! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love to see the pizza guy take control over both guys

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 3 years ago
Gay Male Category?

Why is this in the Gay Male category when the protagonists aren't gay? If anything, it should be in the Mind Control category. In fact, I find the fact that these guys force the other to do homosexual acts despite neither of them gay to be very homophobic both on your part and on their part. I mean, why would they be forcing the other to do gay stuff if they didn't consider homosexual acts to be hateful, digusting, etc. and why would you write non-consensual gay rape if not to demonize homosexuality? And yet you put it in the "Gay Male" category, implying you intended this to have homosexual relationships and proper gay sex, when it... didn't.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

This is of course gay. And it is well written and flows quite nicely. What gets out of hand "unknowingly" comes with knowing retaliation and just is just. It needs two more chapters. Revenge must include the friends and acts being performed on them when drinking and watching the football game. A service-oriented waiter service, followed by a pass-around blowjob session and then a piss and urinal service to end the friendship would be the perfect ending to the story after a chapter of abuses in just form.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

@Subbytubby

The fact you consider "abuse" and "gay rape on straight men that demonizes homosexuality" to be "justice" makes me think you're not exactly qualified for this kind of critique due to a skewed moral compass. I get it's a sexual fantasy and anyone into it has every right to enjoy it much as the author has every right to writey it. But that doesn't change the fact he didn't give it the right label for its target audience. He's say it's a "Gay Male" story when the protagonists aren't gay and it's more a "humiliation via homosexual predator stereotype rape" story rather than "two gay men having sex." That means he's attracting the people who are expecting sex between two gay men and driving away the people actually into what he's writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNakedGinger@TheNakedGinger
I've been writing erotic stories since 2015 now and have found that my style is usually focused on a loss of control for the main character. This can be humiliation, accidental exposure, mind control, or forced experiences. They're not always sexual explicitly but many are. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dare Me Ch. 05 Previous Part
Dare Me Series Info