Dare to Dog - Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In. Out. Each stroke upped the ante. I was getting close, but wasn't quite within reach. My hips were pistoning like a machine now. Slowly ratcheting up in both speed and intensity.

The brunette began to quiver. I felt it in her hips as I held her fast in my hands, and squeezed them tight. I felt her thighs begin to tremble and I kept going. Her moans turned into screams around the guy's cock, and I felt her pussy grab me spasmodically.

Her pussy muscles grabbed me with more power and force than I think I'd ever felt in my life, and my cock let loose a torrent inside her body. It caught me completely by surprise. I couldn't move, stunned as I was. Even if her walls had provided me the slightest give, which they didn't, my own body felt paralyzed.

I hadn't intended to release inside of her. I thought I'd do what the other lad had done and simply pull out and paint her body. Now, though, it was too late. My cock had emptied itself inside of her. There was nothing I could do. I still held onto her hips, pressing her back against my pelvis. Dumbly I realized I was never able to fully bury myself inside of Beth and that I should remember this. I had no idea when I'd ever feel it again.

The man in her mouth came quickly. I felt a bit of envy that he was able to come so fast. I'd never been able to do that. Quickies weren't really my strong suit.

I gently pushed her hips forward and allowed my spent cock to drop from her pussy. It angled lower, but wasn't completely soft. It was, however, soaked. From my perspective, it looked ashamed. Guilty. Just like me.

The wave of regret slammed into me like running into a brick wall. I backed away from the brunette and slowly got to my feet. I didn't have anything to wipe myself off with. Ultimately the only thing I could do was tuck my sopping-wet cock back into my underwear and zip up my trousers.

Once again it seemed like there was some sort of intuitive, unspoken signal. Everyone seemed to move away from the brunette, who sat on the blanket trying to catch her breath. It amazed me how none of this was lead by anyone. It just sort of... happened.

I backed slowly away to give myself some space. I needed to take a breather and get my mind right. I had no plan. No intention. I needed some time to think. Somewhere where I woudn't be interrupted or disturbed. I needed to figure out what it all meant.

I was disturbed enough as it was.

The guilt crashed down on me like a mountain. After years of swearing to Beth that I would never do such a thing, here I was. My dick was starting to dry off in my underwear and I could already feel it starting to stick to the fabric. It was uncomfortable and an ongoing reminder of what I'd done.

The worst part of it all? I loved it.

For years Beth had told me that no one else would find me attractive. I was too plain. Too average. She'd lorded her attractiveness over me like some sort of ultimatum. Be happy I'm with you, or else. Yet, she'd be the one accusing me of cheating on her when I'd done nothing of the kind.

Now, though, that's exactly what I'd done. I could still feel being inside the brunette, her curvy hips still in my hands. I looked around and saw her back on the blanket with a younger, slightly overweight lad in her mouth being coached by the blonde woman. I almost expected to feel some sense of jealousy, but I didn't. She looked like she was having so much fun! I envied her carefree spirit and wished I could get out of my own head.

The more I thought about it - and what else could I do? - the more I realized that the worst part of all of this was not that I had cheated. As bad as that was, it wasn't the worst thing by a long shot. No, the worst thing that I had done was that I had now given Beth complete immunity from every criticism or complaint that she would ever make. I had just given her a free pass for every wrong she could ever do to me.

Of course I could never tell her. But could I divorce her? Maybe I should. Maybe this was a clue that I'd finally had enough. Maybe my body and my conscience knew something that my brain did not.

It made no sense. This had been the best sex I'd had in years. Years. With a woman that I didn't know and who didn't love me, while the woman who was supposed to love me only seemed to love tormenting, teasing, and torturing me. It was all upside-down.

It saddened me that this was what it had come down to. These people here in the clearing, they had their own reasons for being here. It was obviously taboo for some of them. For others, like the younger skinny couple, they were here for the thrill. Good for them.

What about me? Is this what I needed? I'd found myself here by accident, but I didn't "accidentally" put my dick in the woman's mouth or fuck her on the blanket. That was all me. If only Beth hadn't 'changed her mind,' as she so callously put it. I'd have fucked her tonight instead.

A wave of self-righteous anger washed over me. Even though I knew it wasn't true, I wanted it to be all Beth's fault. If only, if only, if only.

My sticky prick got my attention again, and the discomfort became too much. I undid my trousers to reach in and adjust myself. I was going to need a very long, very hot shower to feel clean again.

As I zipped up and adjusted my buckle, I caught the eye of the brunette. She was now standing up and adjusting herself, pulling her skirt down and tucking her magnificent breasts back into her bra. She looked like she was ready to leave as well.

I indicated towards the bus stop with an eyebrow raised. Heading out?

She nodded. I couldn't help but smile. The thought of spending just a few more moments with her sent a thrill through me.

Just as we made it back to the bus stop, the right night bus came along. I shot a look to her as if to say can you believe it? She missed my signal, though.

We got onto the empty bus and moved midway down to seats that lined the sides facing each other. I didn't know if I would ever see this woman again, but I wanted to look at her better. The interior lights on the bus brought out several more details.

She was even better looking than I had thought. Her hair was a dark brown, wavy, and it framed a roundish face with reddish cheeks. I couldn't tell if it was from the sex, the slightly colder weather, or if it was her natural English ruddiness. Whatever it was, it made her look absolutely adorable.

I felt an incredible urge to take her in my arms and kiss her.

"That was my first time," I said instead. Somehow it seemed like I needed to say something.

"Mine too." She smiled at me. She seemed embarrassed at the admission, but then again so did I.

I felt a strange compulsion to explain myself. I wanted to tell her that I didn't really mean to be there. It had been an accident. Unintentional. But so, so much better than what I had been doing all night.

Instead, I said, "It was better than I expected."

It sounded truly idiotic coming out of my mouth. Fortunately, it seemed that she took it at face value. "For me too."

This woman had taken me deep in her mouth, and had taken me deep into her pussy. I'd emptied myself inside her. And yet, on the bus, it felt like I was being rude staring at her. I felt an urge to let her know that I wasn't just some creep.

I was truly struck by her beauty. Her choice of outfit seemed odd for someone who looked so natural. She was one of those women who didn't seem to know or realize just how attractive they really are. It seemed like something that she needed to be told.

"You're gorgeous," I blurted out.

She tucked her chin into her chest, blushing a crimson red in embarrassment. "Thank you," she said. Her accent was different than Elizabeth's. Less posh. More working class. Musical, nevertheless.

She looked up, and then down at my crotch. Then she looked back up at my face. "You've got the best cock I've ever had," she said.

Her words shocked me. I think I may have recoiled just a little bit. It just seemed a little perfunctory. Something that someone says to be nice. I couldn't look her in the eyes any more, not sure how to respond. I didn't want to offend her if she was being sincere, but I didn't want to look like a fool if she was pulling my chain.

My gaze settled on her hands which were in her lap. All at once, things changed. Right on her left hand, on her fourth finger, was a wedding band.

Suddenly it all made sense. It explained her demureness, her embarrassed demeanor. Hell, it even explained her outfit that she wore with very little confidence. She hadn't been lying - this really was her first time doing this just like me. And, just like me, she had a marriage that wasn't quite the happily-ever-after we had both wanted.

As if to confirm my suspicions, she self-consciously began to touch her wedding band. Guilty as charged.

It reminded me of my own ring in my pocket. I leaned slightly to get the right angle, and fished it out. It spun in my finger until I could get the right grip, and then slid it onto the correct finger.

Somehow, the act of donning the ring put a punctuation mark on the evening. Not only did it level some finality on the dogging (had I really just gone dogging? It already seemed to be fading like a dream), but made me realize that I was moments away from re-entering my normal life with Beth.

I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay here with this woman whom I had just met, just fucked, and yet didn't even know her name. Should I ask for her name? Would that mean that I'd try looking for her again? Perhaps it was best just to let the entire thing go and forget that it ever happened. I'd never be able to do that if I knew anything about her.

I looked at her again, taking in her cool, placid expression and eyes so deep you could scuba dive in them. All I wanted at that moment was to stay with her. Riding the night bus all around London in a time warp all our own.

Alas, it was not to be. Familiar landmarks started passing by the bus. I took a deep breath and reached for the stop request button. The sound, a single ding, felt shrill. The bus immediately began to slow.

I stood up. Glancing at her I asked, "Will you be doing it again?"

I don't know what made me say it. I know that I wanted to see her again, wanted to get to know her, not just fuck her. I didn't know if I could go through with it, but maybe I was hoping she would say, "No." If she wasn't going to be there, I knew that I wouldn't want to even bother. It would be a saving grace.

She shrugged. "I'm not sure," she said. It looked like she was trying to figure out the same thing I was. Unfortunately, her answer didn't help me with my own decision.

I tried to force a smile. "Me neither," I admitted.

The bus stopped, and the hydraulics on the door whooshed them open. I was about to take a step onto the pavement when I heard her call out from behind me. "But maybe!"

Maybe? My gut told me everything I needed to know in that instant. Maybe. I could work with maybe.

A splash of regret flew into my face as my conscience rebelled. I now knew what my heart wanted, even if my sense of morality rejected it. But I still had obligations and responsibilities. I was still married to Elizabeth and I didn't want to be the kind of man who did this to her. Well, planned to do this to her.

I looked back at the brunette woman. "Maybe," I said with a sad smile.

The doors closed, and I watched as the bus started to pull away. I blew her a kiss and mouthed the words, "Thank you." I don't know why I did it. It could have gone over as cringe-worthy, but she blushed again and smiled. It seemed that she took it in the spirit with which I had intended. That was good.

It was less than a ten minute walk to the house. I didn't know what I was going to see. Would Beth's mum still be there? Would Beth even be there? Part of me hoped that she wouldn't, but most of me knew that she would.

As I walked back, I felt like I had been allowed on an evening's parole, and now it was time to return to my cell. I felt trapped and the walls were closing in on me once more. I didn't want to face Beth, but I knew that it was inevitable. I'd go in and take a shower and she would follow me into the bathroom, ranting and raving about where I'd been, what I'd been doing, why I hadn't called. She'd accuse me of cheating on her, and this time she'd be absolutely right.

I fished my phone out of my pocket and saw that it had died. Well, at least there was that bit of plausible deniability.

As each step brought me closer to home, the memory of the park and the brunette took another step away from clarity. This was my reality. What had happened at the park was an accident. Unplanned. A once-in-a-lifetime event. It was magical and there was no way I'd be able to replicate it.

This, this, was my life. Running away from it wasn't going to make it any better. Right or wrong, I'd made a vow to make this work. I made a promise, and tonight I'd broken that promise. It wasn't too late to try to make it right, though. I needed to focus on my marriage to Beth, not think about the beautiful brunette from the park.

It was a good thing that I never got her name. It was a good thing that I hadn't stayed on the bus to find out where her stop was. It was a good thing that I didn't find out anything more about her. Because then I'd have to go find her.

I'd have to.