Dares, the Third Dare

Story Info
Wife accepts dares to get a new car.
1.4k words
4.36
20k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DARES, THE 3RD DARE

My husband and I have a sort-of game we play. When one of us wants something, the other will set conditions that must be met. It's just a game. For example, my husband wanted a new set of golf clubs so I told him he had to take me to visit my mother for a weekend and be nice. I would have agreed to the golf clubs regardless and he would have taken me to my mother's house anyway. We set the conditions as a game.

When I asked I we could buy a new car to replace my eight-year-old model he said, "Only if you do six dares."

That seemed like a lot, but he held firm so I agreed. I asked, "What type of dares?"

He told me, "They will involve nudity and exhibitionism."

I found that type of thing exhilarating but I withheld my enthusiasm when I agreed. We'd done some daring things like having me strip for photographs at scenic or public locations, riding naked in the car without wearing a bra or underpants and so forth. Little did I know that my husband Sean would outdo himself with the six dares.

The first dare was the next day when he told me to strip and walk from the back door of the house to the front door in broad daylight. I agreed and stripped down. I carefully looked out the front window to see is anyone was around. It was a Saturday, so anyone could drive down our street and see me in the front of the house. There are neighbors in the back. I looked out and didn't see any activity. So, out the backdoor I went. I opened the door quietly, and slowly slinked around to the side of the house. There was a light on in the living room of our side neighbor's house and someone was walking around. I quickly turned around to go around the other side of the house. I heard the door open on the house behind us, so I quickly went around the side of our house, hiding behind a shrub.

I slowly walked along the side of the house behind a row of shrubs and got to the front corner of our house. I would be exposed for the rest of the way to our front porch. I didn't see anyone, so I quickly ran along the front of the house. As I was almost to the front door, I heard a car coming down the street. The driver wouldn't see me unless he happened to look at the front of our house. I froze my movement to avoid drawing attention as stood next to the front pillar of the porch. As soon as the car went by, I ran to the front door. Sean opened the door and let me in. I was exhilarated by that experience and we both were turned-on. We spent the afternoon in bed. I didn't put any clothes on until the next morning and my husband had fucked me four times by then.

The second dare came a few days later, after dark. My challenge was to strip naked and walk through our front yard and touch the light post of our neighbor across the street. I waited until after eleven o'clock, when most of our neighbors would be in bed. I went out the front door. Our porch and post lights were off, so it was pretty dark. I ran across the lawn while Sean watched through binoculars. The cool night air felt good on my body. I was excited as I ran across our lawn, across the street, touched the post and started back. As I got into our yard, Sean turned on the outdoor lights. I ran faster, hoping no one could see me. Sean was waiting at the door. He was naked too and we spent the night in bed.

Next was the 3rd dare. My husband and I drove separately to a meeting at our church. Afterwards, we were the last ones out of the building and were in the parking lot behind the church when Sean told me to strip and give him my clothes. When I did that, he put them in his car. He told me I had to drive home naked. On the way, I had to get gas in the car and bring him a hamburger from a fast-food place. This would be a tough one. Sean drove away and I got in my car. The seat felt cold on my bare ass, and it was different using my bare feet on the pedals.

I drove slowly and went out onto a main street and stopped at a signal. A cop drove up beside me. I looked straight ahead, fearing that he would look at me and realize I was naked. He couldn't see into my car, but I was worried nonetheless. When I got to the next light, a guy in a panel truck drove up on the passenger side. I realized that with the overhead streetlights, he would be able to see my nude body from the side. There was nothing I could do except wait for the light to change. The guy finally looked at me just as the light changed. He drove along side of me, hoping to get a better view. I quickly took a right turn onto a side street to get away from him and rerouted to another main street.

I pulled the seat up as far as it would go so the steering wheel would hide most of my nakedness. I drove around until I saw a fast-food place with no line and not an excessive amount of lighting. I pushed against the door to hide my chest as I shouted my order into the microphone. I drove up almost to the window and waited until I could see that they had my order. I quickly drove up and reached out to hand the money to the boy at the window and to get the drink and the bag of food. I had to sit up enough to reach the kid's hand and he could see the top of me down to the top of my naked breasts. I don't think he could see my nipples, but I'm not sure. He seemed to take his time. I gave him a twenty and didn't wait for change before I drove off.

I drove around to find a gas station. I was stalling and after a half-hour I had to get on with getting gas. I found one of those multi-island stations and drove into the end of the last line of pumps. There were pumps across from me and one ahead of me, but they were both empty when I drove up. I had planned my movements carefully. I pulled beside the pump. I opened my door and left if open to shield me. I got out, naked and put the gas card into the pump, pushed the right buttons, then quickly took the nozzle and put it into the gas tank hole. The symbolism of putting the nozzle into the hole occurred to me. I quickly got back in the car and closed the door while the gas pumped. So far, so good.

When the tank was full, I repeated my move of getting out with the door open to place the nozzle back on the pump. Just as I was about to step out and get the nozzle, another car drove in on the other side of the aisle, directly across from me. I jumped back in my car and closed the door. I had to wait until this guy was done and hope no one else came up to the pumps near me. The chance of being seen had increased significantly. Fortunately, the guy across from me put the nozzle into his car and went off to the convenience store. I quickly opened my door and replaced the nozzle in the gas pump. I didn't wait for a receipt or anything, I just started the car and drove off. (A few weeks later, I went back to that station. When I went into the store to buy something, I noticed that there were cameras aimed at each of the pumps. I wonder if someone noticed me. They probably save the recordings.)

When I got home, my husband had begun to worry about me. I was shaking when I got in the house. When Sean went down on me, he found that my pussy was very wet and I was covered with a sheen of sweat. Her particularly likes to fuck me in that condition. I soon relaxed and enjoyed another night of fabulous sex. The game might be about dares, but it was rewarding us with some wonderful fucking.