All Comments on 'Dares, the Third Dare'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

"Riding in the car naked, without my bra or underpants" Please look up the definition of naked. Just suggesting.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

I love your spirit for adventure and willingness to explore.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I meant with my bra and indies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I must say I’m definitely curious as to whether or not this is pure fantasy? Is it perhaps embellished reality? The sexual buzz you can get from being naked somewhere you aren’t supposed to be naked or having sex outdoors or unusual places is absolutely incredible! It’s a delicious taboo feeling.

I think had I been in her situation I’d have wanted my husband to be driving his car nearby just to keep an eye on things for safety reasons. Because sadly this………………

In an ideal world a person should be able to walk down any street absolutely naked with nothing to fear except the risk of being arrested for Indecent Exposure (or whatever term the police use where you live). Sadly we don’t live in an ideal world and it’s common for women to be aware of the risk of being assaulted/ raped regardless of whatever clothes they are wearing.

……. is just a fact of life. The only time anyone is “asking for it” is when they actually say those words. Being naked isn’t consent, actually giving consent is consent.

Love the story! Thanks for sharing, sorry for rambling a bit

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

just a caution to any anyone thinking of doing the third. Don't drive or run barefooted unless you are used to doing either. Wear shoes|! They aret neccessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous