Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Short-circuit, fucko." Pri'a cackled.

It worked. Sort of.

Coils flared into ethereal fires as circuits overloaded, the experimental ship starting to glow, much to the humans' terror. Within moments, reality buckled, the sea groaned, and in a deafening roar, the Philadelphia disappeared, presumably back to port, empty.

The humans were stranded.

That gave the stunned dark elves time to recover and pull their crossbow darts to pelt the attackers, running on their high heels to break off. Thuds and groans echoed in the dawn air, the wizard woman crashing down on her ass and squealing in pain as her own body was drained of all mana.

Before she could stand, Pri'a was on top her, saber aimed at her throat. Sniffling, the woman whimpered, head cast down, not resisting as Pri'a cut off her robes with a flash, pulling her staff behind her and using it as a pole to tie the woman's wrists behind her. She laughed, pushing the wizard on her belly, forcibly pulling off her white bra and panties and tossing her final garment to the sea, leaving her breast, pussy and ass bare to the sea wind. Slapping her buttcheek and getting a good grope, Pri'a tied her ankles to the staff as well, hoisting the wizard aloft like a prized hog on a hunting stick and slapping her skinny ass with a loud smack.

"You're mine now! Surrender, humans, you lost!" Pri'a shouted, her tongue feeling the cavity where her molar was knocked out.

*-*-*-*

Two girls attacking them along the humans screamed in frustration, screaming at their captors to leave them alone. Both looked like pirates press-ganged into human military for amnesty, bandannas and loose trousers pulled off to strip them forcibly, revealing slightly hairy triangles between their skinny legs. Each were tied with ropes across their bodies Eastern style digging into their crotch, and tossed aside like furniture as human men looked terrified at their new plight.

Pri'a ignored the huddling combatants, walked leisurely to the rudder, pulled a lever, and came down, hips swaying in a sexy sway, stopping on top of the tied wizard looking at her with worry in her eyes. One heel stood on her ass, dominating the human woman, her magic useless.

The sails groaned, and the ship started to move again. Her voice came hoarse after a cough, yet Pri'a calmly spoke.

"Give up, men. You are surrounded."

The men huddled together, angry, frustrated voices goading each other in a shield wall around Birgid, who stood up and grabbed her axe with fury in her eyes.

"I'll kill every last one of you vile slavers!"

Pri'a smirked, caressing her new captive wizard's cheek, the women on her knees at her feet, as she should be. "Ooh, I'm scared. Sixty versus twenty on a stranded ship with no wizard on board."

"I'm up." Birgid spat. "Your trick won't save you."

Other Dark Elves looked at each other, aiming at the shield wall with Birgid towering in the middle. Pri'a 's eyes hardened.

"Give up..."Birgid"." She spoke in an authoritative voice. "We have you surrounded, and are going to sail home in a week. I suppose I should thank you for the extra strong, healthy men."

Birgid's voice quivered as she retorted with denial. "No..."

Pri'a snapped. "Give up. If not for you, then for your men! You want all these comely boys to die for nothing? I bet they are virgins too! How selfish!" Some Dark Elves grinned, cooing and making kissing gestures at the men with shields and spears. "Give up, Birgid, you lost, and I won't hurt you or your precious men." One of the dark elves undid her top armor, revealing her perky breasts and winking at the men much to the amusement of her sisters, and to the humans' confusion.

"Yo-hooo~"

"Let's make peace and love together!"

"I always wanted a male servant~" One of them chimed happily.

Their soon-to-be captors started taunting the circle of shivering men hiding behind their shields as Dark Elves started making obscene gestures of sexual harassment as if they were children, having fought a moment before.

Still, they also had them surrounded some still aiming crossbows, one of them now manning the ballista towards them with a flaming bolt enough to tear through and impale many.

Seeing Birgid stay silent in angry denial, Pri'a cupped the wizard woman's cheek as she eyed the knight, savoring the fulfilling sensation of human skin close to hers. "You all fought well, I give you that. But a good leader is someone who suffers for her own people." Seeing Birgid blink, she went on. "I risked my life sending your magic boat back where you fought and beat and cut with nothing but fury in mind."

"I fought to free those humans you stole!"

Pri'a shrugged and returned to fondle the bound wizard's ass with her delicate hand. "Sadly, you are now joining them as slaves. I'd say, you are much more valuable than some dumb peasants we took who'll be farming and cleaning our homes for us in a month."

Birgid's mouth quivered in protest.

"Such is fate, human. Now be the good leader, and do what you must do for the good of these humans. I'm not above killing if everything goes wrong, but I...might...be merciful." Pri'a smiled kindly, squeezing the wizard's cheeks and nose with her hands. Waiting for a response, she added. "I will not harm, or take vengeance a single one of you if you drop the weapons peaceably, on my honor."

"Honor..." Birgid spat, men around her now hesitant.

"Your men know it, Birgid." Pri'a replied with a confident voice, her pretty elven face splitting in a wide grin. "I swear not to kill a single one save for self-defense. You're all just too precious for me."

Birgid's eyes flashed anger, then despair, and finally, her face sank in acceptance. Tears flowed down her bruised cheeks.

"I failed..." Her voice broke, her axe clattering. Pri'a shrugged.

"I'd consider that doing the right thing. Drop your weapons, humans. We will tend to your wounds and save your lives. That one has a nasty slash." Even now, Dark Elves surrounded them not just with weapons, but healing potions and bandages as well. "If we wait, they'll start dying. You want men dying for nothing, Birgid?"

"Monster!" The knight hissed, eyes red and watery. She was a beauty, hair of gold set on a strong pair of shoulders, with a plate armor that was quite wide on the upper part, no doubt to hold a very large chest...and a pair of breasts, Pri'a noted, mumbling.

"I wish I had a silver every time a human called me that."

When the men around her started to mumble and weaken from blood loss, Birgid's order came in an agonized croak holding back tears.

"Do what she says."

She collapsed on her knees, crying silently as smiling dark elves took the men's weapons, and pulling them to their arms in a strange show of friendliness, starting to bandage wounds and handing them pink potions. The men melted in their arms, being dragged and huddling on deck near the bridge, under the masts. Some mischievious Dark Elves even took some booze to drink with their captives amongst giggles and traditional Dark Elven hospitality: Bondage and molestation.

In less than a minute, a few out of Birgid's sight were being kissed by the now-horny dark elves.

Alone with the captain on deck, away from others, Birgid collapsed in an armored heap, crying bitterly and sobbing with hands on her face, tears flowing like a rain, with Pri'a in front of her, patiently waiting.

"I failed." Birgid kept crying, wracked with sobs, the proud woman, a proud knight, now reduced to a sobbing wreck.

Pri'a waited for her to calm down before pulling her breastplate straps away, stopping when she flinched and tried to push her away. Her smile held no wickedness even though they were fighting moments before, looking at Birgid's strong body under the plate armor. Electrocution wounds were visible, as well as a few bolts stuck to her chest and sides.

"You did the right thing, human. Let me tend to your wounds."

Birgid pretty much ignored her, sitting down as if she was struck dead on the spot. Pri'a took off her plate armor, cutting away the slabs of steel with her sabre. Her clothes wrecked by the electrifying exchange, and Pri'a severing the bolts which punched through the armor, soon she was a naked, wounded woman sitting on her butt, bolts sticking out of her sides, beautiful skin marred by lightning and wounds.

Pri'a almost gasped. She was pretty. Very pretty, under the bulk. An amazonesque beauty with a body that had the youth of a woman barely a score years old, with breasts defying gravity, thighs thick but brimming with health and vitality, feet delicate but strong and a body that was as tall as Pri'a, and thicker without the ugliness.

Pri'a smiled, hooking an arm on her shoulder and carrying her to her quarters past the reveling ebon sluts cradling their fresh male captives, the captives downstairs befuddled about what went on, despairing they wouldn't be rescued anytime soon.

"You stay in the captain's cabin as my...guest." Pri'a grinned.

*-*-*-*

Birgid was laying on her back, eyes still half open, her statuesque, naked body in pain. She hissed when Pria pulled another bolt out of her flesh. Her face was pale, but not from blood loss.

"Might as well kill me."

"Why?" Her slender, ebony captor was smiling as she was wiping her clean and bandaging the wounds. "You're mine now, and I will take care of you."

That made little to calm her down. Sniffling, the blonde woman spoke.

"What's going to happen to me?"

"I'm going to keep you. As a servant, maybe." The dark elf smiled at the woman, wiping her forehead damp with sweat from her painful healing ordeal.

"You mean a slave." Birgid mumbled, eyes still half dead.

Pri'a shrugged. "You're alive. They are alive. Far better than the alternative. You could have killed your people if you hit the hold full of captives."

"Captives you intend to make money of by selling them like goats..." Birgid's voice seethed with anger, despairing seeing Pri'a ignored her anger, eyes on the woman's strong, beautiful frame.

"It's my business, human." Pri'a smirked, wiping her last bolt wound. "And it's your fate now. You must adjust to it, if not for yourself, then for the sake of those you want to protect. If you are good, we can make an arrangement."

Birgid's eyes brightened, making Pri'a grin.

"I'll do anything for my men and people." Swallowing, her voice croaked. "Do what you want with me, but let them go. I have money. Some money..."

Pri'a wiped her bloodstains, even putting a blanket on her. "Not *that* big of an arrangement. We are keeping the captives, fair and square." Seeing anger rise in her eyes, Pri'a glared at her and started to explain, raising her hand. "The men will be parceled out to lonely monster girls who want a husband, the women...Well, we treat them like you treat your peasants, except with less consideration for modesty."

"Except they will be naked like beasts and molested by your kin."

Pri'a giggled at her frankness. "We have...different cultures. Nudity isn't a big deal, and slaves being slaves don't own anything when they are sold." She kept explaining, touching Birgid's body in ways more than for healing, much to her chagrin."They usually save any tips or things they can find for their freedom, and rarely spend much on clothes. Why not be bare, in all your glory?" Looking at the scowling blonde she concluded with a cool tone. "A human's body is the most precious resource we need. Men for...procreation, and even with women, we get ambient life force from their presence as they live and labor with us."

Birgid was silent, cradling her own body in the blankets. "So that's why..."

"Yes." Pri'a 's voice was earnest. "We lost a lot of good humans when Maou was mad, and then the Plague hit as well. So I provide to my sisters the humans we need for living so that we can feed on your ambient lifeforce when you work, make love, and feel strong emotions around us."

"Still..." Birgid's voice kept her anger, curling up and looking at the candle on her bedside, head on pillow... Her anger fading, she looked up at her captor, the cheeky dark elf with the cheeky smile.

"Will you treat them kindly? They are peasant conscripts or people who joined for a better life." Her blue eyes looked up at Pri'a 's sapphire eyes, pleading.

"I give you my word that I will treat your humans as I would treat my slaves and my family." Pri'a nodded, sitting on the bed, and making Birgid's heart clench as she raised her hand. "Still, you are mine now. We'll see which of the ones we captures have a trade and skill." She explained her, looking at her hair and combing it as if she was a prized treasure.

Birgid couldn't help but appreciate her hands cleaning her mess of a hair, but had to protest with a worried voice. "Can you let them g-"

"No." Pri'a cut her short. "They are not your concern now beyond being hale: We'll put the ones that work their trade, and train the ones, fresh peasant girls in the slave dormitories. I'd expect the boys being balls deep in their new wives come landfall, and females working in a week or so." Pri'a chuckled, enjoying her shocked reaction. "As with you..."

"What happens to me?" The knight captive spoke with a worried voice, covering her breasts with the blanket.

Pri'a looked at her with an evil grin, eyeing her body up and down, to the point Birgid felt herself naked even with the blanket.

"I am thinking of keeping you as my personal servant, maybe wearing still some of your former armor...You could accompany me in my daily businesses. But I'm redesigning your armor, seriously, you looked like a man back there."

"As a trophy." Birgid swallowed, her heart beating.

"Yes!" Pri'a 's smile was bright, arrogant eyes sizing her captive up and down, her own body quite visible without her armor. "As a reminder of what I defeated! You'd make me very famous as a prized pet." When her captive groaned, she added. "Be thankful. Strong, beautiful women like you could have been sold to the farms, mines, or worse, a ponygirl stable if it was some less considerate Dokkalf." She had used the old word for her people.

"A WHAT?" Birgid could have shot up like a bolt was she not bandaged and drugged for pain. Her captor, Pri'a, laughed wickedly.

"Don't you know? Some of my kin use YOU, yoked to pleasure carts as luxury mounts!" Laughing, she pointed at a painting in her quarters, two women in leather strap harnesses pulling a rich dark elf woman on a cart like horses. The painting was very erotic, as the women looked quite aroused, their toned bodies pulling the cart as people worked around them.

Birgid whimpered miserably, eyes tearing up. "How could you do this...degrading..."

"They find pleasure, earn, and do outrageously fun adventures, human. Think with an enlightened eye. A slave find joy in submission too...Imagine..." Her mouth curling in a smirk, she cradled Birgid's cheek. "Imagine. You will never worry about keeping a house or spending. We will take care of your needs." She stopped. "But I figure you'd die of sorrow being treated like that. Maybe..."

"Maybe...?" Birgid blinked.

"I could take you as a trophy gift to the Empress Agrat herself! Once every year, there is a military parade of the Reik, with captives presented to her as presents."

Birgid kept quiet.

"You don't know her do you? If she had her way, slavery would be abolished. She receives all the captives with pomp and circumstance, kisses them and frees them. And I get prestige in her eyes, of course."

Birgid was silent.

"Wine?" Pri'a grinned, taking out a bottle.

*-*-*-*

In the ship's hold, moans, sounds of slapping flesh and laughter sounded. The young dark elves had all taken their bottom armor and were busy molesting the male captives, entwined in lustful sexual embrace. Some were tied with the women, a dark-skinned boy grumbling in his rope binds after resisting his captors violently.

Shrugging, they had tied him up and dumped him with the other women in the cage. The rest of the hold had turned to a bawdyhouse, dark elves shuddering as they bounced on the now docile men, asses clapping as they fucked with casual abandon, some drunk, singing, some canoodling with female captives.

They would be back ashore in some weeks, giving the captives to the slavers.

Life was good for the dark elves.

*-*-*-*

Birgid kept drinking quietly, trying to ignore the sounds of laughter, sex and drinking from downstairs. Her captor had chained her delicate ankle to the bedpost with a silver cuff inlaid with pink fabric, and she was still nude. Her strong, beautiful flesh bandaged and rubbed with poultices.

Pri'a was lying next to her, also naked, her sweaty clothes in a pile. Birgid saw her own clothes tossed overboard, a reminder that she was to be naked and get used to it.

Birgid's virtuous life of ascending through a patriarchal society was being tested by a stunningly beautiful, dark brown elf cuddling up to her. The monster woman's body was much like a human to her touch, with softer skin, smaller, but far tighter muscle, denser. Delicate and strong, the dark elf was, her skin impossibly silky to touch and warm.

And she fought and captured her, to do as she wished.

Quietly, they drank for the first day at sea, exchanging no words.

When sleep was about to overtake them, Pri'a gently motioned Birgid to lie down, and slowly cuffed her hands before her with pink leather cuffs, chaining it to another post without discomfort. Hugging her strong body from behind, her soft, smaller breasts pressing on Birgid's back, she pulled a blanket over them.

"Good night."

Birgid quietly returned with one of her own. Far too tired, she sighed, and let herself be pulled to sleep as the smaller spoon, every inch of her body warm, and feeling the lewd curves of her dark elf captor. Part of her was glad Pri'a was a woman. If it was a long-extinct dark elf male, he'd no doubt rape her every night. This one...

...this one had an empathic way of accomplishing risque things.

The next day, Pri'a quietly unlocked her cuffs, and brought breakfast, allowing her to use a bathroom in the back of the ship afterwards.

It was awkward, walking naked around dark elves smaller than her and having to get out of the way or cover herself to no avail. Pri'a allowed her to stand on deck with a few captives, clearly showing her that jumping overboard was dangerous. Pri'a, much to her surprise, touched her shoulder with a friendly voice:

"Walk with me?"

Birgid shrugged, nodding.

"Turn around please, and stretch your neck." Pri'a 's soft voice spoke, putting handcuffs on Birgid, her arms on her buttocks in u-pose, arms parallel to the ground. "These shouldn't hurt. Safety, you know." She then put a leather collar on Birgid's neck, clipping a chain leash on it. "Follow me."

She hooked an arm under Birgid's far stronger own, and walking her across the ship, her hand holding the leash. The other dark elf raiders chuckled behind them, watching Birgid's glorious nudity contort with every step, her arms cuffed behind her docilely.

Pri'a was, much to her astonishment, listened to Birgid, and told of herself. Initially the awkwardness persisted, but they could speak when not many were on deck. Exposed women didn't speak much in Lescatie, Pri'a realized. They would wander on deck, watching dolphins, Birgid used to her arms pinned behind her by cuffs every hour.

"...It's a lifestyle as much as vocation to me." Pri'a told her, leading her captive by the leash casually. "I was surprised by the Philadelphia. Humans are truly ingenious. Were you luckier with a less skilled raider instead of me, I'd be at your mercy, Birgid."

The blonde knight sighed, nodding. "True."

"Tell me. What would you do to me if I were at your mercy Birgid?" Pri'a turned to her, big, almond sapphire eyes boring to Birgid's blue orbs. "Be honest, I don't mind."

1...45678...14