Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fun details just kept coming and coming.

*-*-*-*

"Average, 3 ml."

Imalia kept writing and writing, documenting the slaves like a good obsessive dark elf, even calling Pri'a to have a look. "The worst part is we ought to micromanage the male slaves new owners. Can't put them to market like the capital, not much money in it." She explained her action, showing Pri'a some files.

"Healthy, butt fetish, 6 ml ejaculation. Can't stop fondling and kissing his handler's ass. Mail order sale to Kuroeda's Mansion as butler?" Exiting the Guild building for some fresh air, Imalia turned to Pri'a who was lounging before the Slaver's Guild with a bottle of rum as Red Oni women cleaned the ship. The captain nodded at her remark.

"Kuroeda and her clan has a case of having a seriously big arse. He'd love it there. Send a letter, make an offer"

"Likes delicate dark elven feet, 5 ml." Imalia re-read her own notes, as if asking Pri'a for advice. Downing her bottle, Pri'a nodded, pointing to a dark alley leading upwards to the city. It cost nothing to care a little where they assigned the captives as slaves.

"Pra'da has a shoestore opening. Sell him to the shopkeeper. He can be happy tending to our kin's pretty feet all day."

"Smart. Thanks!" Imalia noted, politely thanking the captain and preparing to get back to the Slaver's Guild. She aimed to please the customers.

*-*-*-*

All in a good day's work, men were laid on their backs and stroked to ejaculation, and washed, again. Most men were rather average, save for a few fetishists, and one admitting a love for centaurs. Imalia noted him for alchemical penile treatment, the man in his mid 40's and a healthy facial hair and musculature.

"Send him to the goblin laboratory. They'll make him an arm-sized stud soon. What's his name...Chlebus...Chleeeeebus..." She wrote his name. "Well, centaurs need men too..." She sighed and stamped his file as "STUD-C", ears drooping from fatigue. "Need to interview them for skills."

Human women the mamono could handle, simply guaranteeing safety from sexual assaults, they'd let them pick a job. Farmer, nanny, barmaid, cleaner, the human women adapt, either buying freedom and leaving, or staying...

Men were different, constantly in short supply, needing to be sexually motivated and groomed for maximum value and satisfying their mistresses.

"And they call us Dark Elves decadent and lazy. Bullshit." Imalia wrapped up the dossier and started touring the cells with her white nurse uniform and clicking high heels, her round ass swaying sensually with every step. The least she could do in a demanding job was to flaunt it, even just for herself.

"How does captain Pri'a get that lucky anyway...?" She wondered.

*-*-*-*

What Happened At The Raid

1 Week Earlier.

The Ebon Vixen was a three-mast ship, with dark-blue sails to make it look stealthy at night and masts low enough to be hidden with pulleys. Designed with stealth and speed in mind, it *could* carry cargo, but it was nothing compared to Abductor class slave galleons with berths magically reinforced to put slaves in stasis to house thousands per trip safely, or carry tons of cargo without breaking a sweat. Abductors often were busy shipping locally born humans to Dark Elf plantations in the New World for sugar and tobacco, entire families kept together for farming.

Captain Pri'a, the descendant of a long line of Dark Elves with the same name, observed the coast with nary a sound, lights off on board of her beloved ship.

"Crew, present." Her voice was low, yet it carried weight. Dark Elves clustered around her, saluting her quietly. The captain Pri'a, the tallest Dark Elf amongst them, appraised her raiders with a grunt and nod. Pointing to the shadows of the buildings, she whispered loud enough to be heard amongst sloshes of the waves.

"We raid this town for slaves tonight. Upon my signal, you'll row ashore, kidnap and carry what you can, young, healthy males being a priority. Failing that, women are fine too, female guards in particular. They know discipline, are healthier if not prettier, and we can mold them to good slaves faster. In any case..." She paused to adjust her weapons, her net and tranquilizer crossbow..."Grab humans, any coin, gleaming jewel, elaborate machinery or art object you see and row IMMEDIATELY back to the ship with the slaves when I fire the flare."

The Dark Elvish women nodded, all of them smiling like wolves. Even the unblooded first timers were happy to deal with humans.

"Try not to kill anyone. It does so diminish the neighborhood and fosters grudges." Pri'a added. "Row SLOWLY, search for night time skinny dippers first. " She started laying out the priorities. "Just tie their hands and drag them to ship, they won't protest. Drunken lovers second, we can keep them together as an incentive. Then head for patrolling guards, and once the guards with whistles are taken, grab anything you see the moment humans raise the alarm and fuck back off to the ship. I'm raising the fucking sails and start casting Wind Gust the moment I see a human guard in 10 feet distance coming at me with a sword and no binds. Get it?"

"Yes, ma'am!" The cheerful dark elf girls responded.

"Alright girls!" Pri'a nodded. "Time for plunder!"

With dull splashes, boats were lowered, rows set and readied. Sexy Dark Elves took positions, eager to snatch humans for their markets and males for their future generations. It wasn't their fault their males died out.

"Go! Go! Go!"

Quietly, the raiders started rowing.

*-*-*-*

Aoife smiled content, stretching her naked body splashing on the waves and took another breaststroke, waiting for her peasant friend. It was so sinful to swim in the nude at night, her lustrous golden hair around her like a halo to complement her full breasts, narrow hips, and curvy arse. The shores of the leisurely small town were as if they were sculpted by the God or Gods, perfectly soft sand for walking, gently sloped water depth for wandering and warm water that wasn't too salty.

"Come on, Hilda!" She whispered loudly, not enough to bring down guards on her head. The commoner girl was much slower, both due to lack of training and due to fear.

"Coming! Aoife, are you sure this is a good idea?"

Being the rich daughter of a richer merchant who liked to dote on the family boys, she only could spend time on a distant outpost of the empire, and fool around with liberal townsfolk, intellectuals and artists. Since her family only saw her as a tool for marriage and didn't spend half the time they did to her brothers.

She drank and partied when she could. And tonight, she had convinced a commoner friend of hers from all the drinking, go swim with her. In the nude. At night, where decency laws didn't apply as everyone snored themselves to bliss.

"Oh come on! No one cares about me, no one cares about YOU!" Aoife lazily hovered over the waves, shrugging at her comment. Hilda was shorter, squatter, with darker hair and a bit of a pudgy face with a shorter nose. She was homely, but still pretty, yet always having few prospects in life due to her social status. All she could do was to pretend she was a valued friend of a noble, and perhaps, find someone to move her social status.

No such luck. At least Aoife was a very mellow noble girl, letting Hilda a taste of what life of the rich and noble was.

Turning, both stood upright, water pouring from their naked bodies so they could sneak back to dress and sleep in Aoife's house bought by her father for his local dealings. Hilda was always envious of Aoife's slender yet curvy body as if she carried Elven blood. She herself felt more like a dwarven woman, despite both being completely human.

Turning back to the shore, they slowly emerged from the water, dripping from their head and lustruous, rich pubic hair. Trying to dry it, they started squeezing their hair tight and started combing it, Aoife smiling at Hilda and reaching to stroke her arse.

The dusky peasant girl swallowed, her breath coming out as a gasp when her friend gave her ass a soft stroke and squeezed it again.

"Sshh..."

Aoife smiled, pulling Hilda close, and kept her in a hug.

"We are just having fun."

She smiled when Hilda didn't swat her hands away, Aoife's gentle hands softly squeezing and stroking Hilda's buttocks, both curious girls embracing each other lovingly. Timidly, Hilda smiled, and her hands likewise reached behind the blonde, squeezing hers as well.

"You like girls, Aoife?" The blonde chuckled at Hilda's inexperienced question.

"Sometimes. I just like fooling around naked and having fun with pretty things." Aoife smiled, kissing Hilda's nose, who was hesitant. "You don't mind, I hope..."

The dusky-skinned peasant girls swallowed, cheeks reddening.

"I guess..."

"Then both of you will be fine additions. Girls, grab'em!"

A sweet, high-pitched voice came behind them when...

...their hearts nearly stopped as two hands clamped on each woman's mouth, and Dark Elf women whispered in their ears as both women froze in terror. A rowboat had snuck up right behind them!

"Ssh...No movement, humies. Hands behind back, don't even think of shouting. Open your mouths but no sound, or we slit your throat." Terrified, both girls opened their mouths, letting a thick rope bitgag be pulled over, expert hands shushing and caressing their bodies as they were restrained.

The two Dark Elf women expertly tied Aoife and Hilda's naked bodies, wrists first, blindfold next and rope bit gags and ankle ties like piglets last. Both monster girl raiders enjoying the shivering, naked flesh of humans, put them on the rowboat and squeezed their bodies for fun and giggles.

"Two skinny dippers. Put them on the boat. Grab the others."

Muffled moans and yelps signaled two more night revelers were quickly stripped naked and tied up, bored peasant girls and boys cuddling naked under the waves; now they had more to play with. A fifth, a terrified peasant girl picking mushrooms shook her head wildly when a very agile Dark Elf girl leaped from the water and landed on her with a quiet thud, aiming a saber at her throat. The peasant girl was both shocked and amazed.

It was one of the mysterious monster girls, suddenly coming to existence before a girl who only heard that some other races had, or could have animal ears. An exotic dark elf like a cat, a female raider had jumped her, dressed like a sensual female warrior. It was both shocking and terrifying, being taken by a Dark Elf of dark tales. What would she do with her?

"If you as much as shout, you are dead. You will not shout, will you?"

The girl sniffled and shook her head at the older woman before her, a strong dark elven woman.

"Take that dress off and strip naked."

She obliged with a whimper, letting her captor remove her peasant dress over her head and cut away her skirt, leaving a shivering, half-naked girl before her who whimpered when the terrifying and beautiful Dark Elf pulled her wrists and tied them. She was being taken as a captive, fear and excitement danced in her sedentary soul. What was that about?

"Come with me." The smiling dark elf dragged her harshly by the arm, and holding a saber to her throat. The poor girl's heart was banging like a drum when the dark elf roughly pulled her to the sea, and made to get on a rowboat, quickly tied down and gagged, lying next to other naked girls.

"What do you want, please, miss, tell m-mmmppph..." Smiling politely, the Dark Elf had gagged her nevertheless, and pulled the rest of her clothes, much to her horror, and tearing her clothes apart. She pulled a hood over the now shivering, naked peasant girl and pushed her to curl on the boat. The girl stiffened when she heard the response.

"We raid for slaves. Lay down and you'll be fine." Her slaver captor grinned as she bundled her up with the skinny dippers. "Sister, boat is full, let's row to ship!" Ignoring the moans and sobs of the captured, stripped women, her sister saluted and invited the one who captured the peasant girl on board.

"Quick!"

Both dark elves chuckled as they kept rowing back to ship to drop off the captured women.

More dark elves snuck ashore, quietly stalking the streets. Both nudged each other, dressed in light leathers as they snuck behind a guard, a female wearing plate mail and clanking like a kitchen. She carried a torch, her short cut blonde hair and stern face making her look like a man. Before they could jump the female guard, one made the other stop with a harsh motion.

"What is it, Dara?"

"Quiet, Zil. Observe."

A strong, lazy whistle rang across the streets, both Dark Elves startled.

"See? They whistle once per half hour with the whistle always on their mouths, so that if something happens, the sharp sound alerts the others." The Dark Elf named Dara told the other one, Zil, and pointed to the blonde guard's lips. "Now. Quick and gentle, the moment she takes the whistle off. If she puts it back on lips, we can't beat her, she'll whistle alarm the moment we strike."

Zil, astounded by her sister's strategy, quietly nodded, took out a bottle and napkin, drenching it in ether.

"Here. I'll grab her left half."

The blonde guard stopped for a moment, admiring the sea, a hand on her hips, the other holding a torch. The moment she let the whistle fall from her mouth, Dara leaped like a cat, pressing an ether-covered rag on her mouth and nose, leaping on the guardswoman's right side.

"MMMMPHHHH!"

Squealing under the rag, the cute blonde guardswoman kicked and flailed, yet Zil grabbed the torch before it could drop with a clatter, and held the guardswoman in a tight hug from the left. Panicked, the blonde kicked and squealed, but her protests became weaker and weaker as two dark elves kept holding her down with the rag on her face.

Dara kept pressing the chloroform and squeezing the guardswoman's throat to force her to breathe.

"Ssh...relax human, breathe..."

The blonde shook her head, her kicks becoming weaker and weaker.

"We will not hurt you."

"NUH! DUHK ULVUS!" The guardswoman panicked in wild abandon, trying to kick the two Dark Elves pressing her to sleep with ether rag. Zil even stroked the woman's ruddy cheek as she tried to hold her breath. Tearing up, the guardswomen became weaker and weaker, and eventually, went limp since she had to breathe.

"There we go. Take her knife, strip her off the armor, it would be a shame if she drowned." Dara pointed out. "Drop the armor by the haystack, grab her and run. We have enough steel back home." Zil nodded, lips pursed in approval as she started cutting the guardswoman's clothes and strip her naked.

"She is cute. Could have stabbed me in the throat, tried to stop my hand and retake the whistle instead." She started sawing through her leather armor straps, quickly removing the metal plates. Hoisting the now-underdressed blonde female guard snoring like a pig on one shoulder, Zil grunted in pain, almost dropping her prey.

"Whoah, she *IS* heavy. Give me a hand!" Dara nodded, and both Dark Elves started carrying the sleeping guard to the boats. "How much will we fetch for her?"

"Disciplined female human? If amiable, probably around four hundred. Five hundred if she turns loyal and fertile after sex training. Tie her mouth and hands on the boat, I'll grab some money from the shops and get back to you. " Dara the Dark Elf raider pulled a club and a rope. "I bet the perfumeries got some stored."

*-*-*-*

Thuds and muffled squeaks echoed, lights disappearing as torches were taken. Pri'a was nervous, her hand kneading the wind spell and channeling her magic. The other hand cradled a flare gun.

"Come on bitches." Pri'a mumbled. "Grab more humans, and for fuck's sake, some jewels and designer shoes. Town's famous for the footwear."

Whimpers and sobs rang on the water, and 4 shapes tied to each other by the neck swam half-heartedly, prodded by swords at their back. Some of her loyal girls had bundled FOUR gossiping peasant girls and tied their hands and necks in a line, and intimidated them to follow them to the rowboats and get on in terrified silence. Another carried a snoring young man, a guard by the looks of it with the tranquilizer dart sticking from his leg, armor tossed into the sea, bubbling.

"Can't carry the plate armor on top of that, captain." The Dark Elf smiled sheepishly. "He is cute though! We can fuck him on the way back!"

Pri'a chuckled silently and motioned her to hoist the captives on board and gag them.

"Work now, fun later, girl. Bundle him up."

A few thrums of crossbow bolts made sure two more humans were knocked out, but not without snags.

A torch fell, even as the dark elves grabbed the men to strip and carry, making a loud ruckus, and worse, falling to a half-dirty stall of fish before a Dark Elf could grab it. Though the Dark Elf managed to grab the torch, the smell of burnt fish and the oil sparks were sure to rouse the sleeping humans. Hurried pats and splashes of water put the fire out, but not before making a terrible racket.

"Fuck. Me. Hurry up, my glorious purple bitches..." Pri'a grit her teeth. "Any time now."

*-*-*-*

It was Lisette's first night watch. Being a guardswoman was hard enough, with male-dominated coastal military only recently opening up for women due to lack of men. Still it felt like it was a thankless job, and she thought, only given for representing women in the army. She wasn't the best fighter, but a beauty, with short blonde hair like a boy, a button nose and sparkling blue eyes gracing a lovely, pale face with a small, pointed chin.

Sporting her plate mail and spiked mace on her right hand, torch in her left, she was more worried of waking the townsfolk up than finding thieves. Why would the watch armor them like walking kitchens anyway? Scaring thieves?

When she noticed the small clock on the town center ring, she drew a breath, and blew on her whistle, satisfied when she heard the responses across town. Good.

The dock district was quiet though, no whistles.

Leisurely, Lisette started trundling towards the docks, passing by the closed shops. Worst that could happen was some nighttime revelers who swam naked for the hell of it, or drank themselves to a stupor. A fair warning later, they would be safe at home, and Lisette would be satisfied with a night well spent.

She noticed some figures and sounds of crates being moved, however. The docks sounded as if it was alive.

"Smugglers?"

She didn't dare to shout. Unknown to her watch, Lisette was afraid of confrontation and injury. So she came closer without making a sound, intending to figure out before whistling a fair warning at the intruders as a surprise. To her shock, she saw shadowy figures carrying people on their backs or lead in chains, gagged and bound, to boats.

"Slavers! SHIT!"

Sadly, the figures were of a species that were far superior to her in stealth. When she turned the corner and was ready to shout a warning, she heart an arbalest click behind her with an ominous sound.

"Don't make a sound, human." A velvet voice froze her blood and got her heart racing.

Two silhouettes before her had pairs of purple eyes gleaming with night vision, pointy ears and white, pretty smiling teeth visible even at night. One hold a crossbow aimed at her chest, the other held a sword. And there was one behind her as well, aiming at her back. One smirked, and spoke ominously.

"Shall we kill her, sister? She looks trouble."

Lisette's life started to flash before her eyes, and warm tears gushed forth in an instant, visible to the dark elves' eyes. They all chuckled, amused by her reaction and whimpers, noticing her legs shivered.

"Let's kill her and be done with it." The dark elf smiled, aiming.

"Please don't..." Came the shaky words out of her mouth, uncharacteristic to a guard. But then, she was a human, a mortal. The Dark Elf woman behind her spoke with quiet confidence, and a gently assuring tone as the other two giggled.