Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

Story Info
Several OC's in a MGE Dark Elf story are added per favor.
46.3k words
4.67
10.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is mostly bondage, per my love, and a service story to many emails who wanted their OC's presented. I had to pause many times due to RL work, quality may fluctuate. Please enjoy. - Neighborhood Pervert Esteban)

In the world of Dunia where men and monsters existed, a dark, secluded and beautiful town was nestled on a wooded coast.

This beautiful town inhabited by all-female monsters had its tall spires nestled amongst trees for shades and beauty, its walls a near-impenetrable thicket enchanted by magic to blend into the foliage. The paths leading to the town was entirely hidden from above, to discourage spying and to hide the pathways and the usual activities of black, beautiful elves going about their business. No one could explain where the town started and where it ended, as any human spies, pirates or bandits nearby would disappear without a trace.

And they would, because it was a Dark Elf town, smaller than Schwarzelfstadt, the largest Dark Elven metropolis of the Monster Girl Empire, or the Reik for short. And like every Dark Elven town of the Reik, slavery was legal, regulated but ubiquitous. The dark little minxes with pointy black ears were too good for hard work like mining or less pleasant drudging like looms and farms, paying other monster girls, and usual for dark elves, using masses of human slaves, living in their homes as their servants, filling small and humble cottages and parceled out to their farms and mines, toiling at their looms and slave barracks.

The town seeming had entryways paved from purple, soft stones snaking through the lush and rich Black Forest, invisible to any observer. Any visitor paying for entry or earning the right would barely notice the huge town sign buried in a thicket of red roses, reading a population chart freshly painted and updated with shining pink paint and a welcome message:

"Town of Oscuras."

Below the name stood a series of numbers, often changed and re-painted by the looks of it.

"Population: 4000 Dark Elves, 7500 Human slaves, 300 Human Free Folk, 300 Beastfolk. Visitors Welcome! <3" The pink heart at the end of the message added to the dissonant serenity of such a dark beauty.

Every entry to the city was carefully laid out, a labyrinthine, spidery chain of entrances led to a single, huge gate, confused visitors suddenly realizing that they were filtering to a single massive boulevard entering the settlement.

Cute, young Dark Elves guarded each entryway throughout the forest, lounging on chairs sculpted from the trees themselves. The beautiful monster women were wearing purple and black armor woven from Arachne silk and interlaid with steel plates. Their knee-high armored boots were a work of art on its own, with sexy high heels that, as if impossibly magical, would help them run just as well. Armed with crossbows, tranquilizer darts, lassos, and webs, they watched the trail of visitors, their sisters and the occasional band of their own, checking for intruders or runaways amongst the human and mamono entrants.

This is where the initial habits of the Dark Elves were apparent to the new coming visitors.

Their tables and guard posts were cleaned and stocked, much to the consternation of newcomer free humans, by young human females with leather collars around their necks, serving the dark elves wine and small foodstuffs. They were mostly dressed in clean, neat brown sackcloth dresses with rope belts, their hair shaved clean like young boys, or at shoulder length at most. The girls were barefoot with leather ankle wrappings with small metal clips, bearing the word "slave" as black ink tattoos on their bare arms or cheeks. Those girls served the guard's food, and those who could read wrote and kept records of visitors or cleaned and kept the posts tidy, leaving the actual guarding to their dark elf owners. Working in shifts, a visitor could occasionally see the changing of shifts where Dark Elves switched places to go home and sleep, and take the girl assigned to their home as well, after clipping a chain leash on the girls' collar like a pet.

One of the human girls was already sleeping with her head on a Dark Elf's lap, exhausted at her shift. Sitting near her chair, she was slumped next to her, face sweaty with fatigue, mouth half-open, eyes closed. The Dark Elf's one hand caressed her wild hair occasionally, the other on her crossbow, eyes open for visitors. Another guard who finished her shift had lifted her own human to her arms and started tongue kissing her and groping her behind with one delicate hand.

"Let's go home and eat. You'd like sweets?" There was no hostility between them apparently.

Usually, monster girls from other towns of their Reik Empire came to trade and meet, interspersed with their kin from other towns, as well as a rare human who either bought entry or was allowed the right to visit to sample things mostly illegal in human lands, from drugs and illegal spells to more sensual delights. Subdued looking female wizards clutching illegal spellbooks filtered in, to trade powerful spells with the pink-and-purple clad Dark Elf Wizardry representatives in the town square, strong male traders followed bringing cartfuls of rare artifacts and herbs on horses, and cloaked merchants, male and female, bartered for jewelries that could have been stolen in the human kingdoms and offering other services for monstergirl buyers, namely a night together, perchance, a new monster daughter to remember her.

And there were other entryways as well, leading under the city where another, two types of trade goods would be brought in. These entryways were sloped tunnels leading under the city where the darker practices were done by the ebon-skinned elven inhabitants per their nature.

First were the inanimate goods, mostly special Dark Fairy herbs and flowers which would be damaged in sunlight; these were carried in rickshaw carts driven by monster girl races like Orcish or Lizardgirls, and the occasional Danuki, a rare canine monster girl whose members migrated from Zipangu to settle in the mercantile pursuits of mamono. Horses were forbidden in underground tunnels for hygiene and order, the job delegated to rickshaw carts and sentient porters.

The other type of goods were quite animate; namely human captives. Stripped naked beforehand and washed for hygiene at slaver stations before the tunnels, they would be driven in long chain-gangs; their wrists cuffed behind them, heads down in a black hood and leashed to each other in a long trail, led by smiling Dark Elf women with whips and sticks. Until they were examined, graded, and broken-in, they would be kept in underground dungeon cells and trained for sex and labor, after which they'd be sold to their new monster owners and given a job to do.

Dark Elves took no risks in their new catch knowing the exact location of the forest in case they got away, or bought their freedom, or freed by their mistresses, in the last case or suspicions of disloyalty, they would be given amnesia spells and left at a distant port via boat, rumors said.

For the town also had ports, located in its southern quadrant, situated in a massive cave which was magically sculpted and thickened to look like a hill with sea caves leading to it with ample plant life grown on it. These ship pens of Oscuras were as busy as ever, its visitors being mostly trade ships from other monster towns, as well as more military ships, which sometimes brought captives in the form of human pirates, or castaways from the many sea accidents, taken as slaves for repayment of saving their lives.

So, unscrupulous humans and beautiful monsterwomen visited the city for its vices and produce unavailable anywhere else, as well as sampling their beauty and hospitality. Bondage, work, sex, and trade was booming amongst shimmering purple spires, slave bazaars clinking with coin and chains, multi-colored streets with their beautiful, fey inhabitants in a permanent bustle of trade, sensual acts, bondage, and labor. After all, dark elves, with their chocolate-colored skin, big ears and beautiful physique made the most alluring mistresses and some whisper, amazing slaves in bed -in secret of course- to well-endowed men.

Set inside the forested coast was the alluring, shimmering paradise of beauty, with vistas and magical beauty unmatched anywhere in the world. Lovely chocolate skinned mistresses and their property worked and traded, made love and had fun, now that the human kingdoms were busy rebuilding from the Demon War.

*-*-*-*

Such was a day on the dock caves lit by magical fairy lamps despite the glaring sun above, the flagship of Dark Elven captain Pri'a was sailing home.

Beautiful, muscled, big monster women with single horns on their foreheads called Red Oni loaded crates full of exotic produce, exotic creatures and minerals, even their bosses watching them with sighs and alluring stares as their naked, sweat covered red bodies gleamed and breasts swung, buttocks contracted with each step. It was said a Red Oni slave would bring a fortune once subjugated: no luck so far. But even as they are paid (Mostly booze and food) they could lift entire carts' worth of goods at once, and thus were more economical, and easily controlled than human slaves with baskets on their backs.

One of the dockworkers, a huge Red Oni, topless, dressed in a simple "fundoshi" (A Zipangu loincloth) huffed, downing a flask of beer as she peeked at the approaching shadow, a giant signal horn fixed next to her chair.

It was the signal harpy flying in the distance, a winged monster girl who waved a flag in her claws as she motioned to a silhouette of an approaching ship.

Sighing, the giantess grumbled and took a deep breath.

"Just when I was getting sauced. I hope I don't burp and break the fucking horn."

Trying not to belch or worse, throw up, the Red Oni leaned, and blew the massive horn, signaling her sisters to bring thick ropes to fix the incoming ship to the docks so it could offload its goods.

"It's Admiral Pri'a bringing the Ebon Vixen home, sisters, get the 15-inch ones, a grey rope!" The Red Oni motioned her kin to grab the large set to fix the incoming trade galleon to the dock, and sat back, even the massive chair creaking under her curves and muscles.

"Fuckit..." She started snoring drunkenly, dreaming of a party where she drank and bedded men, laughing all the way.

The bombed-out Red Oni asleep in a drunk haze, the ship finally came close to the harbor, lowering its wide sails, the large wooden behemoth finally aligning with the docks and fixing itself with an anchor and ropes for support, thick knots creaking under the weight as the tides danced. With a vicious tug-of-war between the wooden ship and a dozen powerful, muscled, beautiful Oni women, the ship was finally dragged and fixed to a granite spire.

The ship's deck creaked and clang with a loud noise, as Dark Elves tossed a long, wheeled board over the deck and to the dock, thus extending a large bridge on wheels. Dark Elves exited the ship wearing sailor's outfits with varying degrees of scantiness. From stereotypical pirate outfits to sailor uniforms more fit on prostitutes on costume parties, one by one they landed carrying bags of coins and spices, designer shoes and jewelries, no doubt plundered from raids.

The last one of them, their captain appeared wearing a huge hat with a white feather on it. She held a long chain in her hands and opened a door leading out of the ship's deck, pulling a long chain in her delicate hands and barked an order. Her other hand cracked a whip on the deck with a loud snap.

"Follow!"

Out of the dark hatch, and from the staircase, a line of humans emerged. All were completely naked, hands cuffed behind their heads or backs in iron rings, faces red or pale, ashamed as they helplessly walked with their naked flesh feeling the cool breeze on their bodies. The female captives' faces were red from shame, nipples were rock hard, and naked penises of male captives were erect to the last man; aroused by the bondage, some of the females' groins showing glistening arousal. The dark elf would smile as she lead them, followed by two monster girl captives who were gagged, muttering angrily. A naked lizardgirl was in a tight leather bind, her harness leashed like a horse as she was dragged as well, followed by a sad-looking beautiful centauride with no clothes to cover her horse body, her hands on her back in a uniglove, gagged with a bitgag and blinders like a horse with a red, ashamed face, unable to cover her equine nethers.

"This one will make a good mare for the nobles." The dark elf muttered as she stroked the centaur woman's tail and patting her rump.

The dark elves would take anyone as slaves as long as they could get away with it, or could scavenge. Attacking pirates would not be missed by humans, nor shipwrecked survivors. Indeed, the latter would even be grateful, and might not even need too much bondage. Such as the happy-looking, dark skinned, tomboyish human who was busy loading up a crate to a boat full of spices, once saved from death on a lone island. Though she didn't appreciate the spectacle before her, her endless optimism was that even for them, something good could be found here.

Maybe she could talk to them sometime.

*-*-*-*

The Castaway's Rescue

Months Ago:

It was a quiet return to Oscuras, Pri'a lounging on a chair next to the rudder. A spyglass nestled in her hands, she lazily scanned the horizon. The seas looked calm, but that could change in an instant.

Thirty years ago, some humans and monster girls had beaten back a horrific invasion from between the planes, led by the old Monster Lord, Maou. During that war, a human boy had used a desperate last measure, and cast a continent-sized ritual, resulting in a new island raised over the crater where Maou perished, suffocated inside a mountain-sized ruby transmuted from blood willingly given by ten thousand volunteers.

The Ruby Island's magical conjuration, as in good faith as it was, had upset some of the oceanic currents three decades ago; now the Mare Nostrum area had a constant happening of small rogue islets, rogue waves, and minor earthquakes, lessening as the years went on.

Still, a ship could find itself suddenly aground, people would die, or be shipwrecked. So Pri'a kept scanning the horizon, ensuring the spices and jade jewelry taken from the miraculously discovered Western Continent came home safely and made her richer.

"Is this a seal?" She blinked.

Some dark figure was shaking on a tiny rock island with shattered heaps of wood around it.

A shipwrecked human, or mamono probably. It could be ransomed for a hefty sum, or if no one knew him/her and was a human who couldn't pay the ransom, taken as a slave. Either way, it would be very cruel to ignore.

"Get me the rowboat," Pri'a commanded her subordinate. "That islet has someone on it." Folding her spyglass, she patiently waited for her subordinates to lower the small wooden boat, jumped on it, and started rowing along with her soldiers. A few minutes later the figure noticed them coming, raising her head slowly to regard its saviors.

Pri'a looked again, adjusting the lenses: it was a human, a girl, shivering half-naked on a rock, lips already blue and shaking, her sailor outfit torn and ripped. She was black-skinned, and could be mistaken for a boy. Her hair was coal-black, curly like the humans from the southern continent.

Pri'a 's eyes softened with pity as her boat approached the islet, a dry, lifeless rock jutting out of the sea level like a sore. Satisfied with the water height outside, she leaped off the boat and landed on the gray, wet sand which counted as a coast with a rum flask in hand. She gingerly approached the scared-looking figure and smiled to not to scare the half-starved human before her.

"I won't hurt you." Her assurance made the girl flinch in fear anyway, the shivering dark human looking at her as if the dark elf before was not supposed to be there.

Pri'a smiled at her, and asked kindly. "Can you walk? Legs too numb?"

The girl shook harder than a leaf in a storm. Slowly she crawled from the chilly rock and stumbled, bare feet blue and bleeding. Coughing, she took a few more steps before crumbling in the Dark Elf captain's arms.

Pri'a heard sobs in her chest.

The captain, intending to intimidate a catch, had softened, sighed, and even consoled the girl, not even having the heart to be mean anymore. She had bottle-fed her generously before giving warm clothes and a blanket, filling her stomach with booze.

"Bundle the poor girl up." She turned to her. "Human, I'm a dark elf. You know what this means, right?"

Tears flooded her chest as the girl groaned and mumbled a faint assent. Pri'a sighed, and patted her messy hair with her delicate hand. "I won't harm you or anything. But as payment, I'm taking you to my town, understood? We'll feed you, clothe and shelter you, and put you to work whatever you can."

Sniffling, she nodded and fainted, a limp little bundle. Rather than putting her to the slave pens under the ship reserved for healthy captives (which were full of dry spice and jewels anyway), she decided to lay her on her own bed and pile up blankets. When night fell, she had clung to Pri'a and sniffled, finding comfort in her arms, her body dangerously chilly. Pri'a smiled and kept her in a close hug as they slept amongst the sloshing on the waves.

"Have some rum. What is your name?"

Her name was Aida, she would learn, amongst spells of coughing when Pri'a made her drink herbal potions to clean her infected lungs for four days. Four days later, Oscuras' flag was in sight. Aida had frozen when the ship was docked, unsure of what to do, holding Pri'a's arm.

"I'm keeping this one, write her under my household." Pri'a held out a hand when the slaver came to collect the shivering black Aida next to her on the docks to be processed in the Slaver's Guild.

She had followed Pri'a like a lost puppy without a sound, and to her home, where her human maids received the half-starved human with knowing, pitying looks. Pri'a motioned to the head maid, carrying a tray of fresh food to the dinner room.

"Give the poor thing some woolen clothes, she bunks with you girls. Find something for her to do." Pointing at Aida, she explained everything in a sentence. "Shipwreck. I'll keep her around, see what happens."

She nodded and curtsied without ever dropping anything, and tilted her head to Aida.

"Get a bite to eat, darling. Wash your hands and take a seat, will ya?"

The girl's eyes were open like plates at the sight of the dinner table, and more importantly, invited to eat with the dark elves dining side by side with their human property. When Pri'a gently smiled and motioned her to sit, she was never happier.

As weeks passed, she had filled out her starved frame, and was looking much more cheerful. Even happy, gladly obeying any little order Pri'a would give her.

Weeks gave way to months. Aida flourished.

Except for the leather collar on her neck, she could pass for a dark-skinned peasant girl, wearing in a flimsy, grey dress with short skirt and fur boots to keep her feet warm. Even so, she sighed, looking away from the slave ship, her owner, another dark elf patting her head for a job well done and offering her a swig from her rum flask.

Pri'a patted her head and pointed to the warehouse.

"Want to go indoors? I think this is the last load. Load the blue glass bottles to the crates and take inventory. The Arachne town's trader's coming next week."

"Yes ma'am." The girl mumbled, looking at the coffle of slaves marching to the docks. Her owner kissed the girl's coal black cheek, patting her on the back for a job well done.

"Maybe we'll buy you a nice white boy from the day's haul? It's high time you are given a family to raise you know. I provide for my own. Or you like black, like your own kind?" Seeing her uneasy, she just patted her head and sent her home. Girl was soft.