Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then surrender. You want to live, don't you? We'll take you with us, or you'll die here. We came for slaves, and you aren't stopping this by the looks of it. You are joining our slaves."

Lisette swallowed, holding back tears. She had made a very bad mistake coming to the docks without preparing her whistle. Breathing hard and trying to focus, she listened to her captor, who eased her with a gentle hand on her shoulder, but the other kept aiming the arbalest at her head.

"There was nothing you could do. Believe me, human, I merit your courage so far. Surrender, and you join them. We won't hurt you unless we have to." Waiting for her to respond, she poked her with the arbalest. "You still have time to live, and who knows, you might enjoy it with us as a slave. Or find a human sponsor to ransom you back."

Mind racing with excuses to live and lips trembling, Lisette nodded slowly, pavement wet with her tears.

"Very good." The sweet, delightfully feminine Dark Elven voice purred. "Lower your weapons and put the torch aside. You did the right thing." She spoke kindly. "Remove your armor quietly, we can't take it to ship."

Trembling, the frustrated tomboy started to undo her plate mail, parts coming off with every knot removed and laid aside. The Dark Elves before her now flashed sweet smiles at her, and removed the armor parts into a neat, muffled stack. They took her purse and bags as loot.

"These are our property now, as are you." The Dark Elf behind her smiled, turning to the two. "I'll handle her, she is cooperative so far. You two, grab some loot." Grinning at her suggestion, the two Dark Elven raiders dashed to smash some windows and empty jewelry stores. Her captor turned to her, eyes regarding Lisette with amused interest now, speaking with a firm, but soft order.

"Remove the rest of your outfit."

Shivering, Lisette took off her tunic and trousers, revealing a lovely pale skin under the torchlight, a large chest wrapping and a loincloth barely covering her buttcheeks. The Dark Elf gently teased her, as if she wasn't the sea raider who could shoot her dead in a moment's notice.

"Underwear as well."

Lisette whimpered. Heart beating like a drum, and hearing the crossbow's ominous creak, she complied. Undoing her chest wrapping, her breasts finally felt the sea's cool air, nipples stiffening before her captor's eyes, who was amused by her bashfulness hiding sexual repression.

"Loincloth too. I wish to see the merchandise I am taking home, besides, we will wash you and burn all clothes anyway. Can't risk illness."

Eyes tearing up, Lisette bent over, and hooking a finger around her loincloth, lowered it and stepped out, completely naked, her pretty body completely exposed before her captor with the wind caressing her bare nethers. She was satisfied by her full, round ass, the cute little bush between her legs, ample breasts and a frame toughened by training.

"Hands on your head, spread your legs, stick your chest out."

Lisette sniffled when the dark elf started to examine her like an animal, paying great attention to her breasts, legs, and ass. Worse, part of her felt tingly.

"Pretty. Very pretty. Stay still."

Lisette sniffled, heart beating fast from the shame of being stripped naked by Dark Elf raiders and taken home as her wrists were fastened in a knot behind her. Her captor took a chain leash and fixed it to her neck with a leather belt, attaching it to the other sitting peasant girls who were sobbing naked as they were dragged to their feet.

"Follow the captives, get on the boat and don't make a sound. We'll treat you well if you behave. You make a sound, we kill your friends."

Nodding, Lisette sighed, following the trail of naked, chained girls to the boats, to her new life as a slave.

Her captor forced them aboard, slapping the captives to shut them up, and started rowing as Lisette squatted on the boat nude with her hands tied behind her back, painfully aware of her exposed pussy to the smiling Dark Elf.

"I'll tell the slaver's guild you were very cooperative, human. Now rest, your new life starts tomorrow."

Lisette sighed when she was taken to the boat, herded to the deck and hogtied, legs lifted behind her and tied.

*-*-*-*

Dara left Zil to load the sleeping guardswoman to the ship. Just as she suspected, the gleam behind the windows signaled a full coffer. Breaking the window open with a rubber sap covered in sticky rags as quietly as possible, she jumped inside and forced open the wooden box called "register" amongst a few, muffled sounds of glass breaking. Hopefully, the townsfolk would stay silent.

"Money, Money, MONEY!" Pointy black ears wiggled in joy, the Dark Elf robbing the store feeling like dancing. This was almost a thousand gold coins or five fresh-caught human women without training. And before they'd pour the loot to divide, no one would notice her hidden pockets stuffed with gold either!

However, she almost lost her life busy emptying the perfumeries' coffers into a sack, shiny coins flowing in a constant, metallic song. Morons had kept a week's takings in here by the looks of it. Entranced by the money flowing, she almost had a new hole to breathe in, a metallic flash ramming the wooden coffer's lid from behind her, inches away from her neck and into the opened lid before her.

"Fuck!"

The young man had rushed at the dark elf, intending to stab her throat. Dressed in leather armor and not shouting for help, he must have been a fellow thief or a new recruit in training. Striking her elbow back over her shoulder, she caught him on the nose, and slammed her body back to his chest, knocking the wind out of him. Twirling in a flash, she drew her sabre and slashed down, the man catching her attack with his shield, and kicking her on the shins.

"Oof!"

Tumbling on the ground as coins spilled, she growled in anger and jabbed his side with a small dagger attached to her wrist and shoved him against a wall. All she had to was hold him off. Her dagger was poisoned with sleeping venom.

A Dark Elf, as weak as she looked, could shrug off a bolt to the chest, and an axe cleave to an arm, being another mamono with demon magic imbuement. And this human, already starting slow with every swing, had no chance. When he drew a breath to shout, she kicked him between the legs, making him collapse with a pitiful whimper.

"Right in the jewels, male scum." She gasped, grinning as she hit the place where men were the most vulnerable. She kicked him a few more times to be sure. "That's for attacking me." The man went limp from pain and sleeping poison coursing inside. "Fuck, time to fill the bags."

She *would* drag him along too, having a good mind to teach him manners later on. A few minutes later, she would drag the man by his ankles, scraping along, with the gold in her other arm.

"I'm going to enjoy you squeal." She grumbled, feeling the pain from the shin kick.

From the sounds of shouting and crashes, fights broke out, and the cover was blown, Pri'a realized. Worse, a few more stalls caught fire as tallow and oil caught the heat faster than black powder, and finally, flared into a series of dumpster fires. Within moments, she heard lazy voices and opening windows, as well as her girls starting to break glasses and fighting from the sounds of it. Gritting her teeth, she pointed the flare gun up and fired.

"No need to wait. These cacked up the stealth part. My fault for dragging horny newbies to a raid." Her sister had once tied up an entire fishing village and dragged them to her ship singlehandedly, fucking the men on the way.

The azure bolt of fire roared from the barrel of the gun and reached the heavens like a pillar of fire. Taking a horn from her elaborate purple belt made of demon-boar skin, she blew with full force, signaling the retreat.

Within moments, angry male voices and panicked screams started to ring.

"OUT! GRAB THE SLAVES, GRAB THE LOOT AND BUG OUT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"It's a Dark Elf raid!" A man bellowed as bells rang and armored men raced out. Her sisters were rowing with struggling, naked girls and boys gagged and squirming on board. One by one, they rowed back to the ship where Pri'a and two others waited to haul the entire rowboats with levitation spells and a bit of physical aid, namely lots of grunting, screaming and many strained limbs.

"Get on board, grab the humans!"

Finally, the Dark Elf captain released her right hand in a coruscating blast and unleashing a powerful gust of wind to blow her sailship away. The ship groaned and creaked from the uneven momentum, yet started to speed away, escaping flaming arrows and shouts of anger. Tying the whimpering humans and removing all their clothing revealing beautiful, naked men and women, the dark elves high-fived each other as they sailed away, cheering like spoiled girls and grinning at the naked women and men in bondage.

"New slaves! Money! Shoes! Booze!"

The women sobbed, men groaned in anger and frustration.

*-*-*-*

Sobs, moans and giggles accompanied Pri'a sailing like a madwoman to the open seas, eager to go back home with the captives. A naked pile of tied of humans groaned on top of each other, naked flesh bruising under the load as women prayed, men groaned.

"Shut the fuck up or you get the whip, humans!" She snarled, as protests quietened under her freshly aroused anger. Pri'a motioned to her first mate, a dark elf dressed like a stereotypical pirate to approach her. "Risha!"

"Set these poor fuckers on their backs and line them up downstairs. Better they don't ache all the way and complain."

"Cap." Risha nodded, intending to arrange the newly acquired captives in a healthier position; fortune had a different plan. The moment she approached a groaning, naked human, her eyes snapped open, set in the horizon. Her face froze as she turned to comfort the captives' backs, eyes locked on to whatever she saw before she could utter a single scream.

"CAP!"

She drew a long breath, and finally screamed in panic, gesturing. "CAPTAIIIINNN!"

"WHAT!" Pri'a screamed back, clearly angered by her pushiness.

"LOOK!"

The moment Pri'a turned her head, a lightning bolt exploded on the water, creating an enormous mist to the left of them like a spreading flower, raising clouds of ozone that started to take form of a giant circle, sparkling as if they had a life of their own. Pri'a froze just like her first mate, jaw dropping at the sight.

A small, but ominous looking black ship materialized, emerging from the portal made out of electrical arcs and speeding towards her, intending to ram and split her precious ship. Pri'a screamed as she rotated the rudder with full speed, cursing in a harangue of dark elven words.

"HANG ON! SHIT SHIT SHIT! WHERE DID THESE GUYS COME FROM!"

An amplified voice of a human woman rang across the creaking deck. A tall, blonde woman in plate armor defying the dangers of the sea glared them down with a magically transmitted message, eyes blazing under her cross-slit helmet. She stood like a statue on the prow, her helmet glowing with vocal magick.

"No one raids a hallowed human town and escapes the Philadelphia, monster girl scum! I, Knight-Paladin Birgid will deal with you."

The ship she rode on lurched forward as if animated by a life of its own, intending to ram the Ebon Vixen.

"PORT SIDE!" Pri'a screamed. "LOAD THE BALLISTAE! FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

A red-white...thing smashed the water before the deck, shot out of a long, black barrel, most likely a human invention with a young woman heaving a torch over its fuse sticking out of the side. Had it hit, it would have torn a good chunk out of the Ebon Vixen.

"FUCK!"

*-*-*-*

The Philadelphia was an experiment.

It was a ship of latest human engineering; designs adopted from several magitech engineers across the world, especially Yehudim wise men. A sloop with a hull made of gopher wood with inscriptions along its surface, the Philadelphia was fitted with golden lightning arcs across her deck, she could teleport short distances every hour for lightning-fast interception of pirates. In a small platform on its mast, a white-robed, majestic-looking mage out of the Lescatian Academy seated behind her sails for directing the teleportation and winds. Her hands raised, the female wizard was in a trance, pumping a tornado's worth of wind energy to the sails, which were creaking in agony as the ship sailed with the speed of a gale towards the dark elven raiders.

"RAM THE MAMONO SCUM!" The knight bellowed, setting her helmet down. "ROPES! HOOKS! BOARD THEM!"

*-*-*-*

"PULLING TO STARBOARD SIDE! GIRLS, FILL THE PORT SIDE AND RAISE THE BOARDING SHIELDS!" Pri'a screamed. "Those fuckers won't take us!" She looked at the terrified humans screaming in fear. "Ugh. Someone get the goods below deck, roll them downstairs if you have to."

If she lost, having non-combatant human blood in her hands would earn her a trip to the gallows, her rotting body displayed as a warning to pirates. If she was caught with no one dead, she could at least pay her way, and would be fucked by the guards for better treatment. It wasn't the first time she sucked and fucked human guards naked in prison and pleaded with doe eyes for mercy, her mouth and ass full as they double-teamed her on a barracks bed doggy-style and stroked her hair, calling her a good girl. She wouldn't want that...

Probably...

"Good girl..." Her crotch felt tingly whenever she heard it.

It still made her feel hot and had given her a daughter fathered from her time in a human prison, returning pregnant much to the amusement of her rivals. Pri'a shook her head for musings of surrender. The female knight looked very chaste and very angry with a big fucking axe over her head and large breasts snug inside the armor, she was not worth the risk.

Two ships danced under the dawn, creaking and turning as the newfangled human cannons shot and reliable, old fashioned mamono ballista bolts exchanged fire.

"Argh! Too fast!"

Philadelphia raged and leaped over the waves, a tiny ship, but filled with a score of strong men and a few specialist females, a red-headed, scarred faced mercenary woman flanking the knight with a gale at her back.

The Ebon Vixen also used magical winds, but Pri'a 's skill was a hedge wizard at best. She was miserly nowadays, and had declined to hire a very famous succubus mage to empower her sails. Because of that, the Philadelphia eventually closed and overtook the Ebon Vixen. Pri'a cursed under her breath as the smaller, but deadlier sloop was within boarding proximity, cursing again when her own ship's spiked boarding shields, mechanically raised, started to glow and hum.

Pri'a 's heart clenched seeing the steel shields sizzle and raise steam from the seas, the wooden supports crumbling under the heat and letting the red-hot shields drop to the sea with loud hisses behind them. The wizard woman was aiming with glowing hands towards her starboard side, no doubt to disarm the Ebon Vixen and expose her insides.

"Heat metal! NO NO NO NO NO!" The Dark Elf Captain shrieked, flailing her hands. They were melting the shields and cracking the ship's wooden sides. "WHY DIDN'T HIRE THAT SUCCUBUS!" No time to ruminate, she pulled a lever, dropping anchor with a panic and drawing her blade, the massive chains rattling to strike the seafloor.

"TITS TO THE WALLS, SISTERS! BOARDING PARTY! BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

The Ebon Vixen reared, front deck raising above the water, suddenly dragged to a halt with the anchor to shake off the speeding Philadelphia to the front of her, where her fire ballistae on the castle could handle the tiny sloop.

No such luck. The wizard smiled, snapping her fingers as two gleaming, magical anchors dropped from the Philadelphia, and perfectly lining up the two ships to a halt, dark elves squealing as they tumbled along with the humans. Worse, ethereal hooks materialized between two ships for boarding.

"GET UP AND FIGHT!

*-*-*-*

Dark Elves stood up and shook themselves off, donning armor and wielding blades and maces, whips and ropes to meet the boarding sailors, the knight woman roaring a war cry as she jumped ten feet to the air and crashed on the Ebon Vixen over the raised shields. Pri'a 's eyes grew: her combat boots were of pure silver with wings on her heels.

This was not going to be easy.

"GIVE UP THE CAPTIVES, SLUTS!" She bellowed, slamming her battleax sideways to knock out two dark elves like bowling pins and swinging it inches away from Pri'a s face. "DROP YOUR WEAPONS OR DIE!"

"FUCK OFF, HUMAN COW!" Pri'a screamed in turn and locked blades, her other hand shooting up and striking the human with a lightning bolt. The energies coruscated, electrocuting her in her armor and weakening her arms.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

Within moments, her crew of sixty had the twenty five of Philadelphia locked in combat, rings of metal and striking flesh filling the air. Whips cracked, sabers rang and maces clanked on shields, everyone locked in fighting. Pri'a had no wizard, and the bespectacled skinny woman with the wizard hat ominously lighting the Dark Elves with signal fires for weaknesses.

"Bold." She mumbled, tumbling with the female knight when the ship heaved, weapons flying across the deck. Punches were exchanged, Pri'a grunting as she tried to pry off the knight's helmet. Birgid, her name was, had her armor crushing the air out of Pri'a's lungs, and she had to hurry. The helmet gave way, and Pri'a held Birgid's face and muttering a spell.

Birgid screamed, the sparks hit her face, making her recoil and tumble back, armor throwing her off-balance, allowing Pri'a to roll off and get her weapon.

The moment she stood up, however, a dozen red arrows erupted from the bespectacled wizard woman's hands and slammed on her chest like a series of hammers, throwing her around like a doll, dangerously close to falling overboard and probably cracking a rib.

"Magic missiles, eh?" Pri'a spat blood, worried. No one launched twelve in a row. Not even Agrat Bat Mahlat herself during the coup. the ship must be empowering the glassy-eyed skinny girl.

It was going sideways, fast. Overall, dark elves were falling unconscious from the fight, three for each man going down, clutching their wounds. As always, she had to do the most.

"Time to go for the broke." Spitting out a tooth, Pri'a started to run to the wizard woman with her whip twirling in the air, jumping over fighting and knocked out combatants, dashing across the deck towards her target on her armored high heels like a cheetah. Rolling when an arrow whizzed past her, she kept running, striking several humans, slicing on legs and calves to knock them down, she kept charging the wizard, until they were five feet apart.

The wizard smiled, launching herself and levitating above her as Pri'a skidded to a halt below her.

"You're no archmage, just a test bunny for a human ship!" Pri'a cursed, eyeing her as she started to chant another spell.

The woman's aura had ethereal hooks tied to the ship's golden coils, likely empowering her. Pri'a had to gamble just like them.

"It's now or never!"

Taking a deep breath and ignoring the din of battle, Pri'a took a bold step. Turning to her side and jumping overboard, Pri'a flew to the Philadelphia's deck leaving her sisters to fight. Rolling, she landed on the now-unmanned ship, a tiny sloop of war half her own.

"You went all-in, humans! Let's see what this does!"

Seeing Pri'a jump to their now abandoned boat, the wizard's eyes grew in horror, trying to turn around to blast the audacious dark elf before she did anything wrong. Pri'a giggled, tossing a random mana potion she had on her belt, luckily unbroken by the fight. The blue liquid splashed on one of the coils, and the entire ship groaned and shuddered as a loud sound very much like an enormous thunderblast boomed. The Dark Elf turned around and jumped back to the Ebon Vixen, her boots thrumming with magical energy under her.

1...34567...14