Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a wizard, Amber. We are more than equals in study. The blunt masses thank us for the power we wield, look what they did to you like an animal." She frowned. "Captured or not, I would only nullify you with a small bracelet rather than this typical dark elf bondage madness. I'm not interested in that, only success and prosperity." Thel'zea spoke. "Still, I paid good money for you, so I have to collar and lock your teleportation. I...own you until I...we...can get my money's worth. We can work something out."

She smiled, holding Amber's hands.

The human smiled shyly, exhaling in relief. The dark elf bit her lips, and led Amber behind the rows of bookshelves. Pulling a lever, she opened a small door hidden behind th library. Behind the shelves was another room, a bedroom of Thel'zea's own.

"This is my mother's mansion, I built a bedroom in my library. You can sleep in my bed with me. I won't touch you..." Thel'zea smiled sweetly. "Not yet at least. You must be tired, and we have a lot of work to do."

Amber nodded. It was something, perhaps in time, she could petition her wizard tower for some ransom request. But...

The study was opulent with a capital O. Beautiful furniture, endless rows of books and magical brooms cleaned the room, an observatory gracing the ceiling. She bowed her head, and took Thel'zea's hand.

"As you wish."

The nerdy dark elf chuckled, teleporting bith cocoa cups away and held Amber's hands.

"We can be friends if you can see beyond the collar." Her eyes squinted as her smile widened, speaking playfully.

"Perhaps in time...more than friends?" Her hands were so warm and soft, Amber had to admit, she was pretty. Amber was not interested in women romantically...

...or so she thought. Holding hands and being close to her owner in a very tight social situation was...pleasant.

Amber pursed her lips, and bit them, stifling a laugh. The dark elf's ears perked up, hearing a bell.

"Let's eat. You look like you are starved! Let's put some weight on your bones!" Thel'zea laughed, pulling her by the hand to the dining room.

It was a bumpy, but good start for Amber.

Epilogue (Lisette):

The whistle of a flying kick, a satisfying thud, and a short-cut scream filled the air. The Manticore, a curvy monstergirl with bat wings, a spiky tail and lionine ears twirled around high in the air, falling unconscious like a sack of potatoes, some betting monstergirls quietly cursing as they saw their fortune be pinched.

The fighting pit was lively. Monstergirls filled the stone building, lining the seats. The Arena housed many fighting slaves, fighting for the amusement of the monster girls. Mostly criminals, slaves and a few free girls hunting for fame fought, wrestled, and bashed each other into submission, fights non-lethal, but very harsh. The healer Liches and Hakutaku doctors often worked overtime as monstergirls, human women and some rare males fought for fame and glory, to entertain the masses.

The new human girl was amazing.

Her collar read "Lisette", a flaming golden, light slave collar gracing her beautiful neck. She was clad in a sexy, tight suit much like a wrestler, her hair lengthened into a braided ponytail. She was a fiery fighter, whether with bo stick, fists, or sword.

This was her first real match, defeat ending in a blackout coma or rape by the monstergirl.

She wasn't defeated but ascended to the finals of the small, 16-fighter tournament, much to the monstergirls' surprise. Indeed, Lisette had done so well that the final round was a shouting match of bets before she and the Manticore faced-off each other. The moment the bikini-clad, bunny-ears-wearing Dark Elf tang the bell, she burst into a blur, deftly bowing and twirling around the threatening Manticore's tail swings. To the gasps of the crowd, she even dodged what few spines the manticore had left to launch, and after several moments of close contact combat, saw an opening. Using her stick like a jumping pole, she leaped for the last time, and delivered a roundhouse kick to the Manticore's thick, powerful head, knocking her high in the air and knocking her out cold within seconds. It was so fast that many failed to comprehend the spectacle.

The Manticore was now snoring like a pig with a stupid smile on her face as the crowd went silent. A sexy, bikini-clad dark elf gracefully lifted Lisette's right arm high in the air.

"TODAY'S CHAMPION..." The dark elf grinned, pausing for breath, and bellowed again. "...IS SLAVE LISETTE!"

A thunderous applause roared in the air, and roses started to land on Lisette's feet.

Her emotions were mixed. She was trained in a hellish regimen, almost crying and breaking down at first. She had absolutely no privacy, worse than a special training in the Human Army.

In the morning, she was woken up, stripped nude and washed. Dark Elf nurses weighed her, measured her, noted down the numbers. Then she would be given a breakfast of boiled eggs, cheese, vegetables and meat, ordered to eat it all and made to rest a while. Then, much to her shock, she was strung up by the arms and whipped daily for pain resistance, screaming at the top of her lungs for the first day, and nearly had a nervous breakdown. Then she was unshackled, washed, and was forced to do a hundred squats to shape her ass, and a hundred pushups for her body, then stuck in a tight cage and drowned periodically for breath. After some rest, she was be made to run a dozens of laps, a dark elf chasing her with a whip. Her rich, high-intensity dinner was carefully maintained and specially served, forced to eat every last bit under supervision of dark elfin nurses.

"Swallow it! Don't vomit!" The Dark Elf massaged her stomach and throat. "Lie down and relax now, you'll be healed, oiled, massaged..." The nurse grinned. "Then you'll sleep."

She felt hot and bothered, sexually frustrated on purpose and trained to fight, searched every day for contraband food and drugs, only to be massaged with oils at the end of the day carefully and sent to sleep, hands bound, forbidden to masturbate, her poor pussy aching for the first time in her life. She wanted a man inside her for the first time in her life, never felt more feminine.

She was a property, a show slave, and a showgirl, her body filling out to an incredible sexy beauty and strength under the training, not just muscle, but also fat where it counts. As a result, she was trained to the point of being greased lightning, her skintight slave suit sporting a lightning bolt going through a symbol of femininity. Already hundreds of sparrings resulted in cracked ribs of mamono opponents.

A few months later, when she stood before the nurse's mirror, Lisette's eyes grew: she had become like an Amazoness, the nurse chuckling at her reaction. Even her face was prettier and healthier, lips full, face flush with health.

And she had to admit, the training paid off. Mistress was harsh, but very skilled. Luna would sometimes even train her herself, sword versus stick.

And now, at the end of her first tournament, they were cheering her.

Coins rained on her body, smiles, screams, salutations from spectating monstergirls. Flowers and money rained on her like a prized pet. Monstergirls screamed her name, wanted to touch her, blew kisses.

Her heart warming, Lisette, finally started to smile after months of harsh life.

She raised her arms to accept the admirations and cheers, sweat dripping from her forehead as the crowd went wild, and the dark elf collected the coins and handed to her with a respectful curtsy. Still heady with the victory, the ripped blonde beauty was led under the crowds back inside, under a shower of applause and stunned by the adoration she received, whistles audible even under the Arena tunnels.

"Lisette."

She gasped when her owner, brutal trainer and the one she kept her, Arena Mistress Luna was standing before her, speaking to her in a stern voice and gleaming eyes that were either angry, or excited. Subconsciously scared, the blonde flinched when she advanced on her.

She was astonished when the dark elf lady hugged her, and gave her an adoring kiss on the forehead, her lips cool and soft to her skin.

"You have made me proud!"

Lisette's suppressed emotions broke loose like waters of a dam. Weeping and sobbing from joy, she hugged Luna back, who squeezed her back with even more gusto as Lisette buried her tearful face in her bosom.

"You made me proud..." Luna was caressing her hair, and her back with pride, holding her fighting slave tightly.

"You made me proud."

Lisette truly felt home.