Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think...I'll take one home." She mumbled, returning the respectful bows with a gentle smile and playing with her ominous whip as she walked to her passion, her work. She had saved up for one male.

"Time to work~"

*-*-*-*

Docks: Slaver's Lair.

That morning... All the captives, sleeping on humble, but clean mats in their cells, stirred uneasily, trying to hug the bare sheet on themselves for some comfort. Girls and boys, snatched away in the dark elven vixens' raid, tried to get some sleep, wondering how their new lives will be. Some were already stirring on their beds when they heard harsh clicks of a pair of high heels striking the cell block they were locked in. With a rattle, each and every cell clicked, the doors unlocking themselves with the ominous creak of metal hinges. The dark elf, clad in a sensual, harsh and beautiful leather suit stood between the cells and shouted loud enough to wake up the still-asleep humans kidnapped from the raid.

Some of the boys' started beating fast, enthralled by the dark elf standing before them.

"Up!" Her voice was beautiful, yet authoritative, accompanied by a whip crack woke up the naked girls stirring in their cells, who hugged themselves in their nudity, groggily waking up.

"Stand up and step outside!" Eva bellowed, cracking her leather whip at a few cell doors to hurry the captives up, who were still hesitant in enforced nudity. "Form a line and follow me, let's get you processed for work!"

The girls, dreaming uneasily a few moments ago, blinked at the beautiful, viciously dressed dark elf with the whip in her hand. Their cells already opening, one by one, they started to filter out of their cells, some yelping in surprise as a whip cracked near their ears.

"Stop dawdling, slaves!" Eva bellowed again, less loudly this time. "Wake up, line up and let's get this over with. I'm sure it's embarrassing for you! The sooner, the better!" Her almond eyes squinted, waiting for the inhabitants of each cell to line up behind her. Satisfied, she clicked one of her heels on the ground with a harsh rap, and announced herself, eyeing the naked humans before her with an amused look.

"I'm Eva Van Rose, your trainer. I'm going to interrogate you about your skills and determine where we'll put you to work. Follow me to the grading room."

Without looking back, she started walking, always mentally ready to turn around and smack a few dawdling captives. She was satisfied when she realized every last one followed her, humans huddled with each other, wondering what she had in store. Eva smiled to herself. Her leather suit had a bare backside, showing her white thong gracefully hugging her round dark elf bottom and accentuating her full dark brown asscheeks. It had a great effect on the even most chaste human male and would make their tragically inferior human females(whom Dark Elves believed to be worth saving from chaotic behavior through bondage and slavery), fit mostly for labor her sisters wouldn't want to do, jealous.

*-*-*-*

The guards of the establishment watched the line of chained humans led by their sisters wearing leather, with big smiles on their faces.

The grading was humiliating for the captives, exactly as it was designed to be. The captives were herded to the end of a corridor, where a secluded, fancy looking room before which they were ordered to sit down and wait, stood. In complete nudity and captivity, each had grown quite docile and wary, amusing the dark elves guarding them when males tried to look away from the human women, as if they still cared for their kin's modesty. The guardswomen tormented the men by flashing a breast whenever their eyes met, or made lewd licking gestures with winks.

The room before them was a comfortable, but tiny chamber where Eva only admitted them one by one, its doors muffled. It added mystery and worry to the atmosphere reigning over the humans waiting for their fate. One by one, they would leave the room, herded to different groups near the exit, where smiling, polite dark elven women with merchant's robes and shackles waited, locking each processed captive's wrists and securing them for sale.

*-*-*-*

The room was muffled and adorned with restraints, a ledger laying on the table where Eva stood. She motioned to the naked woman squirming.

"Sit. Don't worry about the torture equipment." She grinned. "It's not for you."

Eva would order them to sit on the stool before her, standing over them with her arms crossed. The dark elf cut a perfect figure of a slaver, a dominatrix, and a beautiful dark elf, towering over the shivering humans who tried to cover their bodies in shame. In contrast, Eva gladly let her breasts strain her leather armor, even teasing the human females with touches and caresses if they had been good. Eva would threaten when with harsh punishment, claiming she had lie detection spells. Then came the questions. For the women, questions were more of a practical scale.

"Your Name?"

"What's your profession?" She would scan their bodies for musculature, smell for field work and beauty for domestic labor for rich and powerful mamono: Lizardgirls and Scylla buyers were just happy with a domestic human that had working, human hands for handling fine things. Rich Dark Elves, Wraiths preferred magically apt slave humans who were polite and well-spoken with a taste in fashion and elegance, hard to get with kidnapping. Minotaur women or plantation owning dark elves liked simple girls who were docile and salt-of-the-earth types who would not mind nudity, harsh farm work and sharing a beer with their overseers at the end of a good day, maybe a nice roll in the hay with a few farmboys. Minotaur girl farmers were quite easygoing, sharing their men with troubled or lonely slaves, as well as food from the same plate.

"Where are you from?"

"How good a cook are you? I will test you and punish if you lie to me. Can you cook potatoes?" The last one was her personal interest. Elves loved fried potatoes. "No? Damn. I wish we got some potato experts."

"Be honest: as a woman, do you like females?" Eva would batter them with intimate questions, leaving little time to formulate lies and enforced docility and honesty.

"Do you beat copperware? Can you do silversmithing? How does one plow a field?" Let one one think a Dark Elf was a mindless sex pot. Each were capable overseers and administrators. They just were adamant that hard work was to be done by humans, and they were too good to work with their little hands in fields, mines and mills.

The peasant girls were the ones that made her conscience twinge a little. They were portly, cute, sniffling in tears and begging her, asking her if there was *any* way they could be free again.

"Work, and earn it. Maybe one day..." Her curt response was all she said, threatening to strike them if they kept begging.

The guardswomen, short, tomboyish blondes were the cutest. Eva had a soft spot for them, even offering her reluctant sympathies. Much more so when the naked blonde before her was steaming on the stool, frustrated in her captivity.

The guardswoman, a young girl, was just Eva's type, angrily chewing her nails and trying to cover herself on the stool, seated naked before her. She was very toned, trained in combat and athletics, her haircut with her golden hair could mistake her for a boy. Her legs were strong, muscular, with an abdominal set of muscles that was quite respectable, with a body that was still feminine, angry blue eyes undeterred by captivity.

"My name is Lisette and I wish I could show you..." She had mumbled when asked for her name, earning a quick grab on her chin, Eva's eyes flashing.

"Show me what?" The dark elf's hand was raised to slap her, the female once-guard, now naked, shackled captive before her, pretty, strong girl glaring daggers to match the dark elf's angry sapphire eyes. She was undeterred, speaking even as her voice wavered.

"You ambushed me and captured me when I was patrolling at night. Where's the honor in that?" Her voice, albeit scared, was determined even as she sat naked before her captor and trainer, a beautiful dark elf, she had to admit secretly. "Give me a sword in a fair fight and I can take down everyone in this city!" The blonde ground her teeth.

"Do you protest because you wanted to fight us, to protect your town?" Eva probed, her squinting eyes thinking of something as she towered over her new slave trainee. "As for honor, well..." She bitterly smiled at the blonde tomboy. "You should have been more careful. Oh well, this is your home now."

Her heart softened when Lisette looked up in tears forming in those big, blue gems. Her voice was raspy, accepting her fate, broke a bit.

"I wanted to be a protector all my life." Was all Lisette could mumble, looking down with tearing eyes. "I *was* strong, you know. And I could fight..." The naked blonde sniffled, looking down as if she was about to cry. Even the dark elf's heart softened at her sniffles.

Eva blinked, awash with an idea. Normally she would lump the blonde guardswoman with the others, cutting wood or farming with a load on her back, toiling for years before she could finally board a ship home as penniless freedwoman, or settling down with a child in her belly from human man she'd find in the Reik. Lescatie didn't look well on bastardy. Eva laid a hand on her shoulder feeling her muscles, and scribbled down on her ledger with the other.

"I can write you down as "Martial Class"." Eva looked her in the eye, dead serious. "You can bodyguard monstergirl celebrities and rich monsters, or fight in the arena as a gladiatrix." Seeing the human raise her eyebrows in fear, she added. "Non-Lethal. We are not savages. If you prove to be obedient, you even can work with Anubis Policewomen. They treat their own well. Or..." The dark elf smiled kindly at the broken blonde in tears ready to flood, miserably sitting before her.

"If you REALLY want to fight, you can be an Army Slave. We still patrol for shadow demons after the Demon War, local guard captains need army helpers who can also fight and carry army supplies. They won't send you to fight your own kin, just creatures made of blood magic, and you mostly carry supplies and prepare camp for our fighting girls." Eva explained her in a serious tone. "Think you can hack it? Good money for freedom. I'd rather see you cute humies in our homes, pregnant and giving us more humans but..." Her purple lips curled in a smile, respecting the girl's determination even as she sat in chains. "It would be cruel to not let you do what you do best. So, you will ask to be martial slave or not?" The dark elf crossed her arms, her alien beauty towering over the naked girl in her collar and hugging herself. After a long silence, the blonde decided.

Lisette stood up and nodded, her eyes flashing. As subdued as she was, the blonde still was relieved at being able to show her strength, eyes determined even in her awkward situation. Her curt response came from thin, strained lips, still strained from having to talk with her humiliating captor.

"Yes."

Eva had to chuckle at her seriousness even in captivity. Scribbling on her ornate ledger, she nodded at the tomboy, waving outside and drawing a red marker on her cheek, much to the blonde's confusion.

"Very well. The merchant will take you to the Martial Section. She's my cousin, she'll make sure your owner is nice." Smiling kindly, Eva patted the girl's shoulder as she left, admiring her physique, her pointed ears wiggling seeing her well-formed, milky six pack hiding between a cute blonde tuft of pubic hair and small but compact breasts. With luck, she could be a wrestler to entertain bored monster girls, or a slave warrior to help the monstergirls clear Shadow Demons spawned by the Second Demon War. If she was lucky, she could be a bodyguard to a rich monster girl who'd also grace her with a warm bed and love. Even now, the waiting dark elf outside of the interrogation room separating the captives from processed slaves, was surprised by the red "M" on Lisette's cheek. Most captives wanted a warm bed, a home and a simple life. Lisette, as beaten and subdued as she was, wanted to prove something to the dark elves and monstergirls, that she was strong.

Oh well, to each his own. Knowing her cousin Luna, the Arena Mistress who always looked for fighting girls would bid on the blonde human, Eva guessed her future. Maybe she'd get admirers at a wrestling ring: a lot of rowdy monstergirls loved human women being wrestlers and tipped them so much the humans could buy their freedom after a year the latest(Slaver's Guild had to stipulate minimum manumission times for security). Even more amazingly, some remained in the Reik as freedwomen and had comfortable careers as female wrestlers and show gladiatrixes. After all, was it not fame what many people fought for?

"NEXT!"

*-*-*-*

The human girls before Eva were docile now, some showing signs of confused affection, some smiling awkwardly due to being handled naked by monster girls who had fondled them, some still insisting on being given blankets to cover themselves.

"Me father would kill me if he knew I was swimmin' with dem noble girls nekkid...It was Aoife that convinced me..." The sunburnt peasant girl's most adamant protest was that which made Eva decide, shushing her.

"Hilda...Field work..." The girl before Eva was larger, and less pretty than the rest, one of the many surplus daughters of a farmer who was caught skinny dipping in the dark elven raid. She was sturdy, with a frame that showed beauty to those that could appreciate her: rugged, sunburned, twentysomething female with decent sized breasts with dark nipples, a gently shaped pair of buttocks that belied a peasant's poor life set on strong legs for her age. She didn't even ask for a blanket, covering her crotch and breasts with her hands politely and looking down like a scared rabbit. Not smart, not too pretty and strong enough, she'd go to the fields, since she knew all about farming. If she didn't know that either, she'd mark her hand with an "X" and send her to the slave barracks to be worked, trained and toiling in a prison-like dormitory with the other unskilled humans and sold a year later.

Stamp. Her wrist was inked with the sign of a plow: Farm slave, to join the endless throng of naked girls in chains laboring in the Dark Elf plantations, to be bred by male farmhands and used as agricultural workers, milking the cow-girls called Holstaurus and sleeping with them arm-in-arm in the haystacks. The dark elven farms were a cozy affair, if one could enjoy the lack of mistress issued clothings(buying one's own took months on a slave's meager wages so many forego to buy freedom) and outdoor work, six days a week, and a day for relaxation (and group sex with the other farmers, the traditional pastime of monstergirls) in the Demon Temple's Sunday service and a long, snoring sleep for the Mondays, the day of evil.

Eva hated mondays. All nekomata, or cat-girls hated it too.

"Mis'tis..." Hilda spoke, earning a tired look.

"Hmm?"

"Will you at least tell Aoife I'm there? Maybe..."

...

Eva shrugged. "You'll be in the same cage on the market. Tell her yourself. Dumb blonde will probably work next to you."

Next was the human ship's cook, a girl that was barely five foot and 8 inches tall, scared out of her wits as if they were going to kill her. She was wrapping herself in a blanket as if her life depended on it, quickly sitting down before Eva towering over her.

"So you were the ship's cook, it seems..." Eva ruffled the scared looking girl's hair that came in, who must have been the enemy ship's cook, a scared little portly ginger who wrapped a blanket around herself and begged not to be abused. "You know your spices and condiments. You'll be fine. Now take that blanket off. The mistresses want to know what they are buying, and a bit of fat isn't that bad."

That made the girl perk up and speak in a subdued voice.

"Really?"

Eva smiled, squeezing her cheek and belly with soft pinches. Her freckles were adorable, and her body looked downright inviting to hug and sleep next to.

"You weren't beaten or tortured, you should know by now that all we want is your labor in our empire. Some tavern or restaurant will take you in for sure." Eva smirked. "Abuse is against the law, and if you take a liking to human boys in our lands, we...support sex out of wedlock and large human families. Now let me check your body." That made the girl simmer down from nervous wreck to a shy doe. She sighed and stirred when Eva took the blanket away, gently not to scare her, and gave her plump breasts a squeeze to check for illness of the mammaries, now a problem after the fel energies of the last Demon War where green-sickly energies were unleashed by the last spells cast by the desperate Maou.

"Lift your arms, and spread your legs." Eva smiled, gently lifting the girl to stand up naked. Her hands were tender, measuring the shortstack ginger's reactions. Cupping her plump ass, Eva spread the shivering naked ginger's legs, and giving her belly a kiss, made her giggle.

"Relax."

Her fingers deftly spread her folds, and exposed her nether lips, testing the yielding of her vaginal folds, and her pink little anus. Eva noted that the girl was breathing quite fast, not terrified by the treatment, as if she enjoyed the treatment. Without a moment's pause Eva probed to find her weaknesses, her pointy ears wiggling.

"You like this? When girls touch you?"

After a short silence, the ginger nodded, coughing.

"Boys?" She patted her plump asscheek, getting a good, soft squeeze with her black palm and feeling the poor naked captive shudder.

Another curt nod. "Yes."

"Good. Adapt to our ways and you can be very happy with us." Eva nodded, her black hands squeezing her chubby ass, legs, and teasing her folds. "A lot of monstergirls also enjoy females in bed, and from your body weight and warmth, I expect your owner will use you to warm up sleeping monstergirls that hibernate, such as Werebears and Lamia..." She kept explaining her, feeling her heartbeats rise. "If you get pregnant, you'll get extra room and board, as well as privileges with your chosen human mate."

Stamp. A sign of a pot and spoon appeared on the girl's arm, and another stamp was pressed above her pubis, a sign of pink femininity, bending her over, she took out black ink and pressed the last stamp, reading "slave" on her right asscheek. Feeling her gasps of arousal, Eva took out two cuffs, and pulled her wrists behind her. Locking her wrists shut, she took another pair of thicker cuffs inlaid with fabric not to hurt her skin, and like fitting a shoe, fit each on her ankles, giving her belly a kiss, her butt a soft slap and eliciting a surprised yelp.

"You are now Reik property. Wait outside, she'll take you to the marketplace."

A mass questioning of female captives was always tiring on the dark elf's more heterosexual inclinations, preferring to treat women gently, men less so. So Eva decided to do it as quick as she could. The rest of the guardswomen were less fiery than the last one, each worried about their well-being, and not making Eva feel any talent to be exploited. After all, work was work.

The peasant girls begged, asking for mercy. The rich girls whimpered, offering to contact families for ransom. Eva listened, threatened, growled, nodded, said "yes" and "no", scribbled ransom letters for the rich girls, and one by one, the females were pushed, sometimes slapped, but eventually, accepted their new lives. They filtered out of the room, and to a merchant dark elf who would pat down their bodies, check their cuffs for locks, and attach chains to their iron slave collars where they would be given to mamono mistresses, farm overseers, and for a few headstrong, well-muscled girls, mills and mines to be worked as sweat would rain from their bodies under pleasure whips. Not everywhere was the wind strong.

1...7891011...14