Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you a question, Jalen." Her smile was crooked as the toyed with his abused back, pressing her fingers. "You will answer it, and finish the sentence with "Mistress." Otherwise, I will invite the guards to watch you and jeer, pointing fingers as I spank you like a babe. THEN you'll me spanked by all the dark elves of the town." Jalen whimpered at that. "Now...say it."

Jalen slowly turned his head around, to look her in the eye through the mist of pain. Beautiful, sharp dark elven face stared back with neither malice, nor anger, but the confident stare of a woman who knew she owned him.

"Yes...Mistress..." Jalen quietly mumbled, looking away. As a surprise, he felt the soft peck of a kiss on his neck without looking, soft lips touching his skin. Eva leaned on him and shared a peck of tenderness.

"Good boy."

Jalen sighed, he felt humiliated, chided and spanked like a kid by a dark elf woman that looked his junior, yet was nearly a century old. And the worst part was, it was pleasurable.

"Good boy. You are learning. Rest a little while I will tell you what I will do to you per your training." Eva sat, caressing his back gently, her hands now dealing pleasure and relaxation rather than pain. "In order to make sure make sure you aren't going to cause any problems, I will take you to my home where I will personally groom you to be a house servant, a butler, if you will." She smiled wryly, flashing unnaturally white teeth. "Plus the benefits of sex if you are good. You will learn to dress, undress, serve drinks, prepare meals the way we like, and eventually expect our wishes before we know."

Her eyes were soft, but had a sternness hidden behind even in the change of light. Jalen sighed, listening to her words.

"You will attune to your owner so well that eventually, you must serve without being seen. Waking the mistress up, pleasing her if she wants it, and eventually, bathe and dress her for work. After that you will be under my other maids to learn how to tend to the house while we are away. We don't use men too much for manual labor: female humans are, in their lack of sexual drive, no rival for sex-" She inhaled a cigarette, taking a soft drag with her lips and blowing the smoke up. "-are put to work where their hands and bodies are fit for. Men are often groomed and specifically treated for seed volume, stamina and sexual strength. Yes Jalen, "seed"." To emphasize her point, Eva's hand slid down and grasped his dark member, caressing his balls with a delicate hand, smiling as he inhaled in helpless arousal. "I meant exactly this."

Jalen's brows furrowed in sweat, little shiny droplets appearing on his dark brown skin. It was much more difficult to resist and deny her orders. Was he drugged?

"...seed is what we need for sustenance beside food and drink. Human breath and sweat is bland, weak but also sustains us a bit, therefore, we keep women we catch for essence as well."

Jalen exhaled, painfully feeling his erection coming to a full mast. Eva was obviously amused.

"So, a mamono who doesn't have a man often keeps human women as slave maids or laborers close by. Believe it or not, we even have volunteers sneaking from Lescatie...occasionally. Back to you..." She huffed the burning cigarette, closing her eyes. "You will be where men of the Reik belong to: Kitchen, bedroom, household. Breeding, preparing our meals and amusing us in bed, and being pretty. You will find the gender roles of misguided human civilization are reversed here. We are the breadwinners here, and you exist to give us children and work Hopefully you will accept this, and we will not have problems."

Jalen blinked as she caressed his forehead savoring the little sweat drop on her finger. Before he could speak...

"-Back home, miss, it chang-"

Eva, elven ears rising, whether in alarm or vigilance, sighed, stood up and put a finger on his lips and shook her head, frowning until he was silent. Her lips let out a gentle "ssh" until he shut up.

"This is your home now, Jalen."

Then she added to hammer the point home.

"And you are Dark Elven property to use, trade or put to work until we define otherwise. Is that clear?"

He couldn't argue, butt-naked and locked in an interrogation room. "S-sorry mistress."

That response made her smile and caress his back.

"At least you learn to apologise without being prompted for. Good. You can theoretically earn but...I am an oldschool traditional dark elf. Humans are just not fit to run wild, men with their vicious hormones, Maou's Old War being the example." She nuzzled his neck, smelling his pheromones, her race's drug of choice. "You are much better in our collar, men breeding their human women and us, even if we had dark elven males. Women laboring in farms and looms, nannies to our children, kept safe and sound from harm and well fed and taken care of. I don't like freeing my property, Jalen, so consider this a fortune, or misfortune. I will sample you, in bed and in service, and make you breed our sisters as long as you live, using your seed and essence to sustain us for the rest of your life."

Jalen's heart froze a little.

"I will not free you. Ever." She smiled, noticing the bulge in his pants stiffen. "Get used to it."

*-*-*-*

"I'm home!"

Eva stretched her arms, exhaling and pulling a chain behind her, leading a morose looking young man of dark complexion, wearing only purple shorts of exotic design, barefoot, looking somber and wearing a big, steel collar around his neck. His keeper, Eva, chuckled, ignoring his grumblings.

"Now now, Jalen, smile a little. I'll take the chain off so you won't feel like a puppy. Plus all the monstergirls we passed were staring at my new toy: they like you!"

Jalen's mouth curled to one of a wry smile, or a smirk to the beholder's eye. At least she didn't beat him or anything.

"Girls!" Eva bellowed, ringing a bell hanging by the entrance. "I'm home, you can go sleep in the barracks now!"

"Girls? Barracks?" Jalen raised a brow.

Before he could reply, barefoot sounds of footsteps woke him from his morose reverie, revealing two underdressed, one well-dressed women in various outfits and ethnicity, and unsurprisingly, steel collars and facial tattoos. One of them was even blacker than Jalen, skin black like coal, curly southern continent's copper-hard hair shaven around her head and woven to a long topknot with dreadlocks. She was completely naked not caring whether everyone else was dressed or not, save for gloves with dirt on her hands, obviously having cleaned the garden in the back. Her eyes gleamed when she saw Jalen, her smile shone even brighter. The second was a tan woman of generic origin, Jalen could tell as much. She was older, her face looking a bit tired, with a bit of age under her eyes. Wearing an apron and a simple peasant's dress with a kerchief for her hair, her eyes drifted to the slave boy with a bit of sadness and care, as if she was sad about another man snatched by a mamono.

The third was utterly exotic to Jalen's eyes. He grew up in the Nordafrik Embassy of Lescatie, from one of the last Moor families (The word "Blackamoore" falling out of use around his childhood) who migrated to Ulm and East Ermorea before their bloodline mixed with the Lescatian colonies in Kemet reclaiming the monstergirl controlled territories into a pleasant light brown hue. He was black, she was whiter than snow.

This young girl looked like a Rus, yet had a mix of Eastern heritage, from her delicate almond eyes to her frame. Her golden bright, radiant, flawless hair was unique: half her head was shaven bald, hair let down hanging to her hips on the other. The shaven half had a tattoo of a Sun Wheel. She wore a primitive, conservative fur skirt, and a thick fur top that hid her ample bust, a reminder of her white blood mixed with eastern steppe.

Each were tattooed with an elaborate purple-gold letter "D" on their cheek, Jalen could imagine it stood for "domestic".

"The Guild leases me some girls to clean my house and do housework for the day. I am yet to earn enough for a slave." Eva spoke nonchalantly. "After all, it's hard to do that with a taste in expensive shoes!"

Jalen rolled his eyes looking to his side: Eva's shoe shelves took out half of the entrance, he realized. High heels, sandals, leather boots and anything in between, with small notes on pressure points of the feet.

The women smiled and curtsied, earning a friendly greeting and to Jalen's surprise, a peck on the cheek each from their mistress.

"House is clean, mistress." The brunette maid spoke, looking at Jalen with sad eyes.

"Your... "herbs" and garden is clean, mis'tis, food's on the stove, rune is lit. All is left to heat up." The black one bowed, carefully removing the gloves and putting them in a dark brown crate nailed to the wall, revealing cleaning supplies.

The blonde was silent, mouthing something Jalen couldn't hear, and stiffly bowed to the dark elf, her eyes fixed on him. Eva just chuckled and hugged her, the blonde stiffening for a moment, and relaxing later on, her eyes half-closed.

"Natasha doesn't speak our language.." She nudged Jalen as if amused, smiling at the blonde's almost scary stare to the black boy. "But I'd say, she might have picked some interest in you. Opposites attract I guess." That made the naked black slave girl giggle as she took out a grey cloak and wrapped around her for warmth, ready to head out. She gave the strange blonde girl a cloak as well, who mouthed something quiet and wrapped herself, putting the hood down.

"As does similar, mis'tis." The black girl's drawl had a strange accent, her eyes gleaming with a wink at Jalen.

"Maybe later, Sheba." Eva laughed, her chest bouncing and patted the black girl on her shoulder. "After he is housebroken, I can't see why not..." Her voice trailed off as she stepped aside, the girls curtsying and leaving.

Jalen felt either scared, or aroused at the treatment of her fellow humans in bondage and at his keeper's "Housebroken" comment. The brunette woman was a local who felt pity for his situation, that much was "normal" to a human sensibility. The black one was obviously from the southern continent where dark elves bought surplus children from poor families and corrupt human leaders who sold them criminals and enemy captives, corrupt men and women whom Lescatie, the Human Empire would one day conquer. Until then, it was free estate for dark elves. And the girl was quite happy with her life, and was nonchalant about it, free and wild in her nakedness.

Who scared him was the blonde. Obviously another stray from a dark elven expedition, her eyes were "eastern", yet unnaturally blue, probably a steppe nomad girl rescued from...something that made her jaw lock up and be unable to talk. Her perpetually open eyes didn't leave the black young man's own for one second.

And as she bowed before the mistress, she stared at him. As she left, her eyes were still locked on Jalen, who felt a bit...

...scararoused. She stared at him in horror, or awe. He couldn't figure out which.

And now he was left alone with his "new owner", a cute dark elf holding him in collar, the three young women heading to sleep from their daily work, with silver coins in hand as a tip. Eva didn't like human slaves buying their freedom, but was always soft-hearted to women and didn't push them as hard as men. After the house was silent, the lovely dark elf mistress turned to her slave-to-be, and spoke with a gentle voice.

"Now, Jalen. Time for your first order. Strip my outside attire and...fold them over here, carefully. The fabric is not something you could pay for even if you were wealthy I'm afraid. Then you are going to remove my boots, and line them up with the others."

"Sounds easy enou-OW!"

Jalen flinched when a riding crop appeared almost with preternatural alacrity in his captor's hands, who swatted it across his face and leaving a mark.

"You are going to make this hard on you, aren't you?" Her eyes showed boredom rather than anger, which faded in an instant. "Very well, I will explain, since you look confused rather than rebellious Jalen."

She turned around, and extended her delicate black hands to hold Jalen's own.

"Stripping the mistress is part of your duties. When we enter our demesne, the house servant helps their owner to remove their vestments and make them relax. You *will* strip me and fold and lay my outermost clothes for cleaning later on as a sign of docility and servility, are we clear?"

Sighing, Jalen nodded, and flinched when the dark elf raised her whip again.

"Nodding isn't a response, Jalen. Remember~"

The young black man sighed and swallowed.

"I'm sorry. Yes mistress."

Eva caressed his cheek. "Very well. Now, cloak, boots, and overcoat. Fold them and lay them in the laundry basket."

"Yes mistress."

She let his hands remove her clothes, satisfied with his dexterity. Jalen was clearly uneasy, so close to her with her dark elf fragrance filling his nostrils, his face flushed.

"Next, we clean our hands and eat. I will teach you how to serve the way i like it, and when to eat. Tradition demands you eat after me in a separate table, but i will let you eat on mine. After all, we are alone, and you could use some guidance."

*-*-*-*

It was embarassing, like an adopted stray orphan, Jalen thought.

Fill the dishes, set up table, all under curt but gentle commands of the mistress. Take position, fill plate, fill her glass of wine that smelled more flowery than heady. The monster cities' furniture was very different than human cities: built for functionality, even for nobles relative to monstergirls' dwellings. Each furniture was custom, owing to plenty of human slaves working their shops and craft sheds, rewarded with sex and relaxation, no virtue laws for women stifling individual thought.

"Very good, Jalen."

Gah...He felt so small compared to her right now. Focus... Jalen had to focus on things other than suppressing the stirring in his loins

"Let's eat."

There wasn't much to do but to sit down facing his beautiful captor and mistress who wanted him to be her servant. Her beauty was ever more radiant now that she faced him, her pointed features, almost-human almond eyes with glittering irises that no doubt spoke of magical power. She chuckled hearing Jalen's stomach grumble,her lips curling in a smile.

"Go on."

Jalen sniffed the plate. It was a slice of meat, richer than he had in his youth, a child grown in a lower-middle class family of immigrants in Lescatie, its side laying carrots which smelled far richer than peasant fare, with peas and a small bowl of...

...black...rice?

All richness of the food aside, a small rice side dish was welcome...still...it smelled good. TOO good to be exact, coming together with a glass of heady wine.

When he stared at Eva's face with confusion, she simply chuckled, pushed the fork in his hand and started eating.

"We are alone. Go ahead."

Jalen's first bite of the steak was divine.

"And don't forget the black rice."

*-*-*-*

Part of Dark Elven methods of slavery and mental coercion was dominance, bondage, submission, emphasis on sexual liberation on exhibition since Maou died, and one tiny, insignificant ingredient. The Dark Elves are fey folk, relatives of faeries.

And the black rice was their specialty.

*-*-*-*

"So, tell me about yourself, Jalen."

Jalen blinked in surprise, almost choking on his food.

"M-me?"

"Are there any other humans in the room?" Eva chuckled nursing her wine. Seeing him blink in amazement, she went on. "You are my property, might as well get to know you better."

When he kept silent, the dark elf probed. "Feeling bitter?"

...

"I..."

The black rice was barely working, but was nevertheless, Eva could feel it.

"Go on."

He started talking, slowly at first. Slowly his tongue unraveled, telling of what he was, how he came to be in the northern Human Empire, and his life story.

He felt his heart flutter seeing her listen intensely, giving small sounds of affirmation, her one leg dangling from the chair...Her face full of interest and adoration.

He felt his heartbeat fast, telling that he hoped to rise in the Lescatian military, only to be...

"...caught."

"Yes." he said, looking down at his half-eaten plate.

"Have some wine, Jalen." Surprising him, she filled his glass. Until now, she had glared at him whenever he expected her to fill her own plate, made to serve her even as he ate.

Mumbling a quiet thank you, the dark-skinned young man sipped the dark red liquid, smelling of spirits, grapes and a very deep, very primal, arousing scent. It was wine, blood-red wine that was probably enchanted, no doubt to make him talk. Ignoring it, he drank.

The dark elf sitting across the table looked even more beautiful now, despite his captivity in her home. He exhaled and relaxed when she went further, and with a delicate touch, held his hand.

"Relax and tell me. Just because you are my property doesn't mean I won't take good care of you." Her teeth gleamed...those lips...Jalen's heart beat fast, hid blood flow directed to parts where it counts in a place where his captor's sole purpose is to use his body.

He flinched when he felt a soft, very light touch between his legs.

Looking down from the corner of his eye, he realized that his new owner had placed her right foot on his crotch, teasing his erection with her delicate black toes.

"Keep talking."

"Uh...I..." Jalen stammered as she toyed with him, delicate toes rubbing his crotch with a grin. "...and I think you are...very..."

The dark elf cocked a white brow.

"Very beautiful."

That made Eva laugh sweetly, like sweet wine on a singing magic glass.

"Oh goddess, human men are so easy. Control their cocks, you control their brains. You know what comes after that, don't you?" Her demeanor was quite dominant, cocky and confident. with her clothes only being a threadbare spidersilk shirt and purple-black metal bikini, she was quite bare to Jalen's eyes. Her breasts straining the bikini, she leaned forward, face inches away from his.

"Upstairs. Bedroom. You know what's coming, Jalen. A man's true purpose for us."

Jalen swallowed hard.

*-*-*-*

Trembling, his loins shrunk, with a beating heart, Jalen took the stairs to find an opulent bedroom, his new keeper closing the door. Smiling sweetly, the dark elf turned around and lit candles with a flick of her fingers. The bedroom was tastefully decorated, pink-and-purple drapery giving it an erotic atmosphere, small but beautiful. The walls were decorated by erotic paintings reenacting old wars where the defeated humans were led in chains by victorious dark elves, working docilely on all fours as victorious male and female dark elves feasted with naked humans on their laps, dark elf males, a lost relic of an age availing themselves with human women tastefully drawn with conflicted faces, their armor removed revealing beautiful physiques. Their apparent leader, a glorious female paladin with lustrious blonde hair accepting a kiss on each cheek by the winners, a male and female dark elf wearing crowns. In another painting, she was holding their drinks topless with a red face.

Eva faced him, in her bikini, and turned around, revealing her plump, black asscheeks hugging her purple thong.

"Strip me. And strip yourself, Jalen. I'll see what you can do in those bedsheets, human. Your true purpose we took you and made you our own..." She took a notepad and a quill, setting it near the bed.

Nervously coughing, Jalen stepped forward in hesitation. Sighing, he unclasped her top with deft hands, letting Eva's breasts hang free, dark chocolate tits popping free of her bikini.

She grinned, putting his hands on her breasts, the soft melons holding his hands, the pert nipples tickling his hands.