Dark Elf Town of Oscuras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few grain mills in secluded areas(away from human traveler's sensibilities) employed rows of well-fed, well-maintained human and mamono women who were often once soldiers pushing mill shafts. These slaves, stripped naked and yoked by their wrists to the wooden beams with leather straps were made to push and turn the mills to grind grain, moans of strain and pleasure filling the air when their overseers, older Dark Elf women cracked their whips, and often, teased the women with gentle taps on exposed private areas, often rewarded with male slaves at night. There were also mines dug inside the mountains, wide and well-maintained by ant-girls. Usually mine work was, no matter how well treated, a punishment: Oscuras didn't have a decent mamono population to dig for ore and gems, too few Red Oni and too expensive, antgirls disapproving of treatment of humans and left(taking some humans with them to a secluded island). So slaves went in, mostly human women under dark elf supervision, with rough, full body clothes and dust masks made from the magical crafts of Water Sprites. It worked slower, but cheaper and safer: no one wanted a drunk Oni striking a motherlode and collapse half of the mountain on top of them.

Instead of boisterous mamono, drab, long lines of overdressed, dust-masked women swung pickaxes, the weaker girls carrying the ores in baskets on their backs. At the end of the day, they would be stripped clean and nude, their wrists shackled after cavity searches for gems, and they would be scrubbed by their overseers in public and on open where their nudity and re-shackled wrists deterred escape, as well as cavity searches for gold and stones.

It was a rumor that some rare individuals came to enjoy the mill work. Yet these were often rumors.

Often.

Eva watched the girls leave, a long line of naked bodies leashed to each other by the neck, led by a dark elf woman with a purse and merchant's robes, outside, to the rows of cages and market stalls like sheep. Thirty head of female slaves done, the strong knight earmarked for Pri'a herself it seemed, the captive wizard as a present for a monstergirl noble already being packaged for delivery, naked and tied in ribbons as a New Year present. Eva grinned to herself, admiring her success. Only one martial slave, the rest fit for laborers in the slave barracks, and two house servants: if Fraterni Caritas didn't answer to ransom letters to them first.

Now it was time for her actual passion: taming the boys. Waving outside, she shouted at the male captives sitting on the ground, casting glances at their female charges led by leashes outside. Those hard cocks with full balls stood before her at attention, Eva licked her lips just imagining the potential of fun.

"Inside, one by one!".

*-*-*-*

The boys under her whip were quite intriguing, Eva would find out. Their only worries being the wellbeing of the women who were brought with them, their responses amused Eva.

One by one they would sit on the stool, trying to cover their nudity, and their helpless arousal being in front of a tall, beautiful dark elf for Eva would tie their hands behind the chair.

"Expose yourself to me and be honest, I will whip your cock if I sense as much as you lying to me, understood?" Her threat was responded with scared nods and amusingly, even bigger erections, young, virile cocks throbbing before her.

"I love my job...!"

This was the thousandth time she thought to herself...

One by one she would question them, amiably at first, and incresing in severity if they showed ego or defiance.

"You liked the Kitsune who saw you by the docks? Oh, you prefer fluffy mamono?" Eva would scribble to her ledger, taking notes of every answer, rewarding them as they answered her questions. Honesty and openness were rewarded with smiles at first, and soon, kisses, and flashes of her own body if they have been good. VERY honest boys would get a very nice reward, they'd find out.

Eva would make them close their eyes, and gently, kneel before the boys and give them an oral satisfaction they'd never forget.

Fear would give way to awed intrigue, and the boys would relax as she would tap their foreheads and smile, whispering breathily in their ear.

"Now, I'm going to give you a welcoming gift..."

Smiling, she would sit on their laps, and kiss each male captive on their lips, her exotic, dark elfin visage filling their vision and, their eyes shooting up when their lips met. Same lips would gently drift down, making the poor boys shudder in pleasure, Eva the Dark Elf kissing and nibbling their necks and ears.

"Now, close your eyes." She would whisper. "I'm going to show you that even our mouths are the best in the world..."

The poor men, kidnapped from the coast, and taken on the seas, gang-raped by giggling, barely adult dark elfin sluts in cheap pirate clothes, could not even resist, shivering in labored gasps, looking up and closing their eyes, to feel soft lips giving kisses on the head of their manhoods.

It was a feast for Eva. A feast to enjoy and tease.

"I'm going to suck your cock now..." The soft voice echoed in the room.

Most boys wouldn't last two minutes as Eva would take their hard cocks in her mouth, sliding down gently in her wet mouth and ticking the shaft with her tongue as she kept sucking, her head bobbing up and down, feeling the hard cocks twitch in her mouth.

"NO!" She would slap a hand trying to hold her head and push down on the dock. Scowling at the boys before her looking at her in fear, Eva chided them each time.

"This is a privilege, to see a glorious Dark Elf kneeling before a filthy human..." She smiled..."...sucking his miserable cock. Be thankful I am giving you this gift human. Now relax."

Each time the captive would gasp, convulse as her captor, her mistress and trainer and interrogator, softly suckled his manhood, cocks disappearing in that delightful, purple-lipped, purple-eyed, black-skinned mistress, her ivory hair tickling their crotch with every move. Every suckle, every move of her head was a torture for the boys, their balls receding with every move until a painful orgasm, much like their first time on the slave ship surrounded by giggling, but less-skilled dark elves, started to build up. With wet gurgles Eva would move her head violently careful not to hit their sensitive cocks with her teeth until she could feel the telltale familiar twitch, and relax her throat until the cock buried in her throat would convulse, pumping salty, sticky essence down her throat.

Every fellatio session was as much a reward to her as to the boys.

Dozens of boys sat on the chair, dozens of boys were questioned, threatened, tamed, and as a grand finale, Eva would give them the oral attention they craved.

Some were still afraid, however. To them, she'd use her best skills to explain, often sighing and rolling her eyes when they babbled in post-orgasmic delight as slaves-to-be..

"No, no, no!" She would protest without lowering her disciplinary tone. "Arachne do *not* eat their mates, what are we, savages? No, boy! Lamia don't strangle their lovers either...Listen...LISTEN." She sometimes resorted to slapping unresponsive captives. "I will read your soul, and by the end of the day, you'll be off the merchant's leash and in the arms of very...VERY loving monstergirls who can pay for your body. They want nothing but love, and do *not* kill people after sex!" She had to explain a lot still, it seemed, to scared little boys who were barely adults. "Your owners will love you."

As time passed, her captives even eased, and admitted admiration for certain species. Eva encouraged them to open up, promising they'd be mated to the monster girls they desired.

One boy in particular got her attention. One could make her bed warm, and serve her and her friends.

A light brown human male named Jalen. Eva, being the dark elf as she was, was intrigued by the glorious display of male brown sugar before her. This one must have been the descendant of one of the migrants from the southern continent

"I'll take this one~"

*-*-*-*

"Jalen...is it?" Eva licked her lips.

He was a bit combative, still conflicted as he sat naked before her, ashamed to be exposed as his arms and body language tried to cover himself even though the monstergirls would not mind. During the trip, he was resistant at first. From what Eva had heard, this particular male, darker than the others, actually resisted the usual post-victory debauchery where victorious monster girls would force themselves on men and women. That was what surprised her: not even many women resisted the cuteness and overly heated advances of a monstergirl, especially when caught and on a slave ship. This, Eva could shape. Let the most docile and quiet ones labor for her Reik, safe and snug in a simple life, those who talked and at least said something about their treatment would be screened.

Light brown, taller than the rest, and to Eva's delight, he was well endowed. She had a bit of difficulties explaining him, but that would be solved, by whip if possible.

"Listen...Jalen...is it?" Eva smirked, cradling her whip in her hands. "You are captive of the Reik, and now officially Dark Elf property. I'm sure it's a lot to take in at first, but I will be generous if you keep listening." The dark elf smiled when he blinked at her declaration. "I decided to to invest in you as my personal slave."

Jalen looked up, his southern features frowning in confusion. He was handsome, with the expression of someone who was underappreciated in life, and confused by the attention he got all of a sudden.

Eva was beautiful. Stronger than him, the dark elf wore sexy leather armor and high heels, contributing to her race's reputation as dominatrices. And Jalen had to admit she was pretty, her smile disarming even to his jaded senses.

Whom was he kidding, Eva *was* beautiful, sharp, elfin features with dark brown skin like caramelized sugar before him.

It was only a matter of when rather than if...

"You are from now on my property." Eva spoke, her lips curling in a gentle smile, voice a bit more high-pitched than human women of her age as she berated Jalen, her new toy. "I will share you with deserving dark elfin sisters who take a liking to brown boys like you. I will make you serve my house, my household, and my city, in body and hopefully..." Her smile was sweet when her delicate hands grabbed his chin, her almost-alien purple eyes sparkling facing the more down-to-earth, brown pupils of the human in bondage before her. "...heart." Her heel clicked on the stone floor to emphasize, booted leg striking the masonry with a tilt of her juicy, dark brown breasts straining her leather armor. Her eyes gleamed when she saw his hesitant frame shudder, with his flaccid member stirring to liveliness at the sight of her beautiful body.

"The Raid leader said you fought my girls off. That is not good, Jalen. We expect obedience to our sisters, and worship of our bodies. What's with you and resisting every attempt when our raider girls wanted to use your body on the way back for a quick relaxation? Hmm?"

Jalen was silent.

"You could just lie down and take it and enjoy the trip home, but they eventually got tired of you and tied you with the females. Girls and boys who didn't resist much were invited to victory celebration on their laps, being kissed and given booze, but you had to lie naked and bound while they had a good time. You missed out a lot of fun. I heard one of the raiders will even splurge and buy one of the girls as her new housemaid and companion; they will be very happy together, unlike you." Eva's voice was cool, but amused, as if hiding a deadly dagger under her silken hand. "You are hundreds of miles deep in the Reik, and if you want to escape, either the Hellhound outrunners will gangrape you to a coma, or my sisters will notice your collar and deliver you back after a long session of whipping. There is no way out of this, Jalen." Eva kept chiding him, looking at his toned body. "I'm going to break you in, train you and use you. Be thankful I'm not a Thorn Clan Remnant, but Rose. They treat slaves like furniture, women especially; sometimes literally using them as tables and ornaments during the day."

The brown boy before her swallowed slowly, barely noticeable.

"So, Jalen." Eva stood up, towering over her, all the male essence which she was spattered with long gone, empowering her with mana enough to make her hair float, her beatiful dark elfin features glowing before him with power and beauty, with a hint of dread. "We'll start again fresh, and forget the little scene you made back in the ship. Are we clear?" She struck the stone floor with her heel with a thump as if demanding an answer at boot-point. Behind her, the lamplight accentuated the silhouette of her long, pointy ears

Jalen looked up to her, his face still neutral with a hint of rebelliousness.

"I don't have a choice, do I?"

The Dark Elf Dominatrix in full leather armor before him chuckled. "Everyone has a choice: yours just aren't that good at the point. I can simply immobilize and tie you to a post for public refreshments for Succubi and Vampire girls to nibble you in full public as people come and go, like a fountain. Nice boy like you, with appreciated dark brown skin like ours, would be wasted on Succubus sluts every day until all he thinks is mindless sex. But you, with your physique, uniqueness, would be a waste." Eva tapped his chin, whip in her hand. "I don't waste humans. For obedient boys and girls, kinks and sky are the limits here." She kept explaining.

"You can be a good house servant, allowed to do whatever you want in your off days, keep what you earn, fuck what you want, provided you wait hand-and-foot the moment you are summoned like a good butler, and a slave husband. This is the fate of most good males in our dark elven territories." Eva continued, cradling her whip. "For normal men, you will be given to a monstergirl on our slave markets, the one that buys you keeps you, for her species' tastes. Come some time, she'll marry you as her Husband, mostly in our Demon Cathedrals. Handsome men can be models in our tailor monstergirls as..." She chuckled. "...bound models to showcase clothes and sexy clothings."

She kept walking around him, heels clicking on the stone. "If you were a follower of our Gods, or are willing to hear and convert, Succubus Priestesses would employ you at the temples, to ritually fuck monstergirls and visiting human women on the Altar Service, and take care of orphan or abandoned monstergirls in the Temple Nurseries, they could use a father figure."

"Those that love horses and...are not squicked by centaur women, work in the Centaur Stables to be companions, body washers and breeders to them. Magically inclined ones can be wealthy slave researchers, engravers and workers in our Wizard Towers, as well as servants to magical Mamono. Medusa buy beautiful men and make them statues from time to time, luckily, you are protected from death. Imagine being an artwork admired by many people."

Jalen whimpered, Eva ignoring his worry with a smirk.

"It all depends on what you are willing to do, and what you -click- with your owner, Jalen. I want to groom you to be a servant to my household and our weekly parties with my sisters. You will do everything from cooking to refreshments, from companionship to sex, from butlerdom to cosmetic aid. You will take care of your mistresses, pamper them, help them with everything... If I take a liking to you, I might honor you with bearing your child..." Seeing his eyes gleam for once, Eva smirked.

Suddenly, her tone changed to an icy grumble.

"But you are on a rocky start. Xili even said you kicked her away at the ship AND slapped her. THAT, I will not tolerate."

Jalen blinked. His mind had relaxed and suddenly, the dark elf's voice increasing in pitch and volume sent a shiver down his spine. Next thing he heard had confirmed that fear:

"Therefore, as a welcome "present", I will give you five lashes."

Jalen whimpered when Eva raised her whip menacingly, now suddenly startled by her violent act. Protesting feebly, he called out to her even as she chuckled evilly and raised her arm.

"No, no, wait!"

"No?" Eva grunted, about to strike him, whip raised. "You struck a dark elf. Do not even THINK we will let that go unpunished. Do not resist! It will be worse if you do. Take that arm away and turn around! I will whip you!"

This was the first time he felt vulnerable.

"PLEASE! But you said-"

"I said, what, Jalen?" Eva leaned, her face inches away from him. "You raised a hand to a monstergirl, and you will be punished first. You thought they forgot about that? No, whipping is my work here and every boy will feel sorry the moment they raise their hands to a monstergirl. NOW TURN AROUND AND TAKE THOSE ARMS OFF!"

Jalen pulled back on the chair in a defensive position, eyes large as plates. "P-lease!"

"I swear Jalen, it will be harder if you keep resisting. Every time you resist I'll double it. TEN LASHES!"

Jalen yelped, screaming as if he was about to be flayed alive when the lash landed on his back.

"Get those arms down, Jalen! Last warning! I'll make it twenty!" Eva roared, eyes wide and her ears standing up like Ant Girl antennae.

"I'LL SAY SORRY TO HER!" Another lash landed on his strong back, making him shudder. "Ffffffuck!" His protest left his throat in a high-pitched, unmanly voice...

...that was what puzzled him. The lash didn't hurt as much as give pleasure, the Dark Elf's pink-purple whip embracing his flesh and giving him a jolt of incredible pleasure. But before he could recover...

"Oh god..." He shuddered, collapsing on the chair, his handsome yet tormented bulk finally giving out before his captor. Eva smiled as the poor boy turned his head, eyes wide and pleading.

"Ma'am please..."

"Spare the rod..."

Jalen squealed, trying to escape the locked interrogation chamber as Eva struck out.

"HELP!"

"Spoil the child..." Eva raised her arm and struck again, ears wiggling from the sheer sadistic glee.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

*-*-*-*

The cell guards outside flinched at every whipcrack, shaking their heads and sighing. Their big, pointy ears drooped in sympathy...

*-*-*-*

Jalen lay on the bed, sniffling, head resting on his elbows as if he was a spanked child.

The room had a small bed, either for rewarding particularly interesting captures, or sometimes simply to sleep in in case the slaver dominatrix needed a nap after a hard day's work. This time it housed Jalen, who lay on his back after his captor, Eva had given him an unfortunate beating. However, after she was done, Eva had settled down, smiled and took out a jar of ointment, rubbing the welts on his back tenderly with a pink lotion, deft fingers easing the pain and pleasure. She gently massaged the pain away, hands rubbing his back, calves and ass slowly. His skin was dark brown like hers, and dark elves had a curious attraction to that exotic type of humans just the same.

"Stop whimpering, Jalen." Her voice was sweet and full of love again. "We just had a little correction, now we are good again, are we not?"

The poor young man whimpered and tried not to ejaculate under her ministrations. That was the worst part. Eva was a master dominatrix, though given to strange outbursts, she could pamper her slave's body, heal his welts and make up for the abuse she gave. To an educated person, the modus operandi of stunning a person before revealing her intentions would be known as the behavior of...

...spiders.

"You won't cause trouble with your owners now, will you?"

Even as she spoke, her deft fingers started applying pressure to his back, on his welts and making him squirm.

1...89101112...14