Dark Fantasies Pt. 01: The Auction

Story Info
Ash is an unowned slavegirl but all is about to change.
964 words
3.82
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one; The Auction

{This is one of my first erotics so please be kind welcoming me into the writing community. This story is a made up story and is for my Master only. I hope he enjoys his slaves work. :-)}

[My name is Ash Rawlings. I am an unowned slave who is looking for a Master. And today the unowned thing might just change quickly.]

I look as i'm shaken awake by a guard and told to put on my slave collar to show I'm for auction. I clasp the heavy cold steel collar around my neck, and get onto all fours crawling out of my kennel. I hear the leash clip onto it and I'm lead crawling into the mess hall and stationed at a bowl on the ground filled with eggs and sausage. I look around and bend down eating being very careful that I don't use my hands eating like a dog and a slave.

The slave next to me looks up and introduces themselves. "Hi I'm Kyler. I see by your collar your for auction." I nod and smile, "Yes I am for auction. I'm hoping to be bought by a sweet Master who will care for me. I'm Ash by the way." He looks and turns to look at me better, "We all certainly hope for that. It's nice to meet you Ash. I am for auction too so maybe we could be friends!" I smiles wider, "I would love to have a new friend! you seem like a very nice slave Kyler and I hope you get bought by an amazing Master or Mistress!"

We end up talking for the rest of the hour for breakfast before me and him are led away by different guards to shower and get ready so that we can be put on the auction deck and hopefully sold. I get in the shower and wash my hair so that it's shiny and looks like new before brushing out all the knots and shaving. I wash my body well and then get out braiding my hair and geling it so that it looks perfect. The guard escorts me back to my kennel and tells me to wait to be inspected and checked.

The inspector walks to my kennel about 20 minutes after the guard leaves and checks me for any imperfections and inspects me to be sure I'm ready mentally and physically to be sold. He then calls the guard back and I'm lead to the back room behind the platform and gagged by a large ballgag and then my wrists and ankles are shackled as I take a deep breath.

I look around nervously as I hear the auctioneer. "This next girl is an absolute beauty who is so obedient and will serve any Master gratefully in anyway. beginning bid for this latina slave is 15,000."

I am then led onto the platform as I push my chest out more like I was taught and keeping my head in proud being sure to smile as I stand beside the auctioneer and show off everything that I have to offer. I quickly perform the poses asked of me so that the potential buyers know what they are paying for. I stand with my body tight in attention as I hear the auctioneer ask for a bid. I quickly hear 5 people bid 15,000. "Come on everyone. look how lovely and obedient. she's a perfect slave. do I hear 16,000?"

A very handsome blonde man and a clear Master stands "16,500!"

The auctioneer looks and responds "wow 16,500! anyone want to bid higher?!" The potential buyers stay silent so he calls out "Going once, going twice, Sold to the blonde Master for 16,500! please collect your new slave at the desk in the loby!"

I smile as I'm lead off stage and they remove the gag and unshackle me before I'm led back to my kennel to wait for him to produce the promised money and sign the papers.

He does as is required and pays for me and I'm lead out to him as I stand trying to cover myself as I bow down at his feet. He touches my shoulder and kindly tells me to stand. I obey and stand in front of him keeping my head down and covering myself still. He looks and shakes his head. "Do you not feel comfortable with your Master yet Ash?"

I look and slowly shake my head and answer honestly. "I'm extremely insecure sir.. I hate my body and dislike showing it. I only showed it so that I might be bought by a kind loving Master." He smiles and hands her a nice tight red dress, a bra and heels. "Lucky for you I consider myself kind and loving. But your a beautiful woman. you have nothing to be insecure about."

I look at him smiling "I agree that you are. I just hope you will stay this way. I'm glad you think I'm beautiful but I'm not to sure I agree." I dress myself in the clothes he gave me and throw my braid over my shoulder so that it hangs down my back stopping at my thigh. I shyly stand in front of him and unclasp the auction slave collar letting the heavy collar fall from my neck into my hands and I give it to one of the guards.

"You know my name but I don't know yours. I also have no idea what to call you sir." He looks at me and chuckles warmly and I shiver at the pleasant sound. "My name is Destin but I expect you to call me Master once your ready. For now you can call me Destin or Sir."

"Yes sir."