All Comments on 'Dark Lead'

by Miss Dyyna

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Good story. Writing a good short story suits Lit reading in a lot of ways. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmm. For me, it wasn’t a plumber, but an HVAC guy. Two showed up to service our air conditioning on a very hot summer day. I watched as the older man seemed to be training the young black man. They were both sweating and I was daydreaming. The older man said he had an emergency call and had to leave but would leave Thomas to finish the job and and be back to pick him up. Thomas finished the job and that blessedly cool air started to blow through my house. I was in a pair of cotton shorts and a thin tank top. I’m not sure if it was the cool air or the look that Thomas was giving me, but my nipples decided to poke out as far as they could. He noticed. I noticed that he noticed. I also noticed that his dick noticed. His phone rang and it was the older man. Thomas listened and told him to take his time because he still had a while to go. I was confused because he said he was done. He hung up and said that Anthony was still busy and it might be another two hours until he returned. Then he smiled at me and I melted. I walked over to him and leaned in and kissed him. I’m not usually the aggressor but I knew I didn’t have much time. Thomas and I stripped off our clothes and he fist took my leaning on the kitchen counter. Then he picked me up and carried me to the couch. That young man never seemed to get soft and fucked me so good that day. My husband got the benefit of a nice story and a very horny wife that night. I have invited Thomas back a time or two since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiss Dyyna@Miss Dyyna
All of my stories posted on Literotica and more can be found at LemonThatsDifferent.com. I started the site in 2014 to write about my experiences in culinary school. It has since evolved into writing about my experiences in five categories: Eat, Drink, Fuck, Love, Life. EAT: ...