All Comments on 'Dark Night'

by Vickie2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Wonderful coming of age story that’s beautifully written.

You brilliantly reveal the protagonist’s combination of brash and savvy mixed with innocence and curiosity and describe the night so well it’s like being there. I love the way you detach the young woman from what’s happening by reintroducing her connection to the stars.

Your blending of the awkwardness and poignancy of her (your) first time with the mindless forcing of testosterone driven young men is perfect, and becomes truly stunning when you weave in your own libidinous response.

Real and intensely erotic! More like this please.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Why thank you so much for taking the time to read my work Maydaypilot. Your insight and comments have always helped me create writings with multiple layers. I took much more time to weave allusion into the story, which might make the reader search for a deeper meaning beyond storytelling. I'm so glad you enjoyed the style as much as I did writing it.

misterE2misterE2over 1 year ago

A sexual journey. I love the plot and story development. Great style Vickie2.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Oh wow! That's exactly it misterE2, a sexual voyage through uncharted territory. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

tongueflattongueflatover 1 year ago

Some stories really pull at seedy feelings we know from our earlier lives and pull them out, make them more legitimate while just as lewd. This is one of those, I think! All the grasping inexperience of young sex but written so cohesively that it's fun to tag along. And the scenario is dirty but believeable, I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish!

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm so glad that you enjoyed it tongueflat. I think that's absolutely correct. Some of the most intense and lasting emotions come from our past and especially when we're young and inexperienced. I'm sure that almost everyone can recall their first anything in great detail.

Thanks for taking the time to read my work and for your kind words of encouragement.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 1 year ago

your stories are just amainzg!!!

i love molesting. that girl acting like bimbo

fuck is good. but groping, kissing, touching is just hot

i'm foreign fan sorrry for my bad english

you are a GREAT WRITER PLZ WRITE MORE

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Oh cool! I'm so glad you like the story cnsualsu1

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Why thank you cnsualsu1. You're English is charming by the way and I appreciate you taking the time to read my story and make constructive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A perfectly written story, only the stories between young and old girls attract me more Congratulations.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, for taking the time to read my story and comment.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to read my story Anonymous and I agree. Stories that are a little more eccentric are more exciting. This story was my first experience with multiple young men, so it was probably more meaningful to me than to most readers on Literotica. I have several pure fiction stories in the works, so I hope you'll come back sometime and read them as well.

vumoovumoo8 months ago

Very descriptive writing style. 5 star! I love the visuals.

ShittyVoyagerEpisodeShittyVoyagerEpisode7 months ago

Fantastic story! Not sure why it doesn’t have a higher score, it’s one of the best I’ve read in a while. The fact that it’s based on s true story makes it even more exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVickie2@Vickie2
One of my earliest experiences was with a group of young men in a car when I was in high school, even though I never had intercourse with those guys, it's been a recurrent fantasy of mine for many years. I hope you enjoy my writing and if you could make constructive comments ...