Dark Prince Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I loved him!" She shrieked. Her mouth sucked in a ragged breath as her sobs threatened to leave her breathless. She turned her head. Devon lay in the puddle of blood, his lips white now, thick black lashes resting against colorless cheeks. The wind blew ribbons of satiny hair across his ethereal face... so beautiful even in death.

"The great archangel, Devon Angelos." Lucien sighed, tracing one tear down her cheek. When she tried to move her hand to strike at him, she found she couldn't. He was holding her by using his powers. "I am an Angelos too. My father's name was Davariel. I'm Devon's long lost twin brother. The Seraph's took him away." Tears began falling from Lucien's eyes. "They left me behind... because I was worthless to them. Devon was the one who carried demon blood. The man who stole me away tortured me when he finally realized he had the wrong twin too. But you saved me."

"I Devon loved you," she cried.

Lucien's lips peeled back in a feral snarl. " But I hate him! He had it all! He was a fucking demon! I was the Master Guardian! I was the good one. The Seraphs were supposed to save me, and Dev should have gone with that sadistic child-fucking bastard. He raped me... when I was only eight years old. Do you have any idea how agonizing it is to take a grown man at that age?" Lucien was screaming now, his words horrifying her. "And when he was done doing his thing, he let his cult friends have a piece of my ass as well." He sat up and covered his face, letting out a long breath. When he lowered his hands, he seemed calm, and began loosening the ties to his pants. Angel opened her eyes in terror. Was he going to rape her now? "Before I break open the portal, I'm going to break you open, sweet virgin. Devon may have fucked your ass, but I'm going to own your pussy."

"You won't get away with this," she cried.

"Oh, but I already have," he said, his voice as soft as a caress. His hands touched her thighs over the black leather pants she wore. "Are you ready for a good fucking?"

More blood sprayed into her face. Angel blinked in confusion at Lucien's bewildered expression.

"How's that for a good fucking," Seth snarled behind him, pulling out his divine sword as quickly as he shoved it through him.

Lucien opened his lips, blood trickling out from the sides, "Angel, don't... don't leave me. I don't want to be alone... unloved..."

A single tear fell down his cheek before he fell over.

The wind began blowing stronger. Angel began to gag as the noxious fumes hit her. Seth gathered her in his arms and began to run, dragging her. Still, she thrashed in his hold, begging him to turn and bring Devon's body with them.

"I can't carry both at the same time."

"I'll teleport myself back to the Vipers. Don't leave him there. Please!"

"You don't have enough experience to do that yet. I won't lose anybody else today, damn-it!"

She realized he was crying, sobbing, his strong legs pumping under him at an inhuman speed.

Angel looked behind them and caught the blinding rays of light emanating from where Devon and Lucien's bodies lay.

She let her power out and felt their life forces, still vibrating.

"They're alive, Seth. Oh, goddess, they're still alive!"

"No, Angel. That's they're life force. It's been released. Their bodies can no longer hold that energy." He stopped and almost slammed her down in anger, that's when she became aware that he was still naked as the day he was born. "They are dead. What used to be Devon and Lucien no longer exists," he seethed, making her flinch. "What you're sensing is what some people call souls, but it's just energy. It'll move on, transcend. We have to get to the Vipers. Zak and I aren't strong enough to hold the shield holding back the tempest of this planet and your incessant babbling is draining me."

Angel cringed, his last words snarled mere inches from her face. This time he threw her over his shoulder like an old sack and ran even fast then before. Feeling dizzy, she gripped him with her arms and legs before she realized that he'd shifted and she wasn't hanging with her head down, but riding on the back of a twenty-foot white tiger.

More roars shook the ground, but it was a wail of desolation. Rowie. What had happened to Rowie that Remien was bellowing with such anguish?

Another pair of hands hauled her to her feet. She fell against Zak's hard body, her head spinning, and was briefly aware of Seth shifting back to human.

Sleep. Sleep, Angel. Everything's going to be all right—a voice whispered in her mind.

"Devon," she whispered before she allowed the welcoming darkness to take away the pain, "I love you... wherever you are."

***

Bright light blinded him, Devon blinked until his eyes became accustomed the brightness. Two cherubs floated above him, smiling.

"Am I in Heaven?" he asked.

They giggled. "We are all in Heaven, but most are blind to it. They prefer to dwell in darkness."

Devon looked beyond them, the sky above roiled with ash and blood-colored clouds. Megdoluc. He sat up, looking down at his body. He was still naked, but the blood and gaping hole in his gut were gone. He furrowed his brows, confused, and looked around. His heart stopped.

"No," he gasped, scrambling onto hands and knees.

Crouching, he gathered Lucien into his arms, and then sat back with him cradled on his lap. Devon's tears ran down his cheeks unchecked. He brushed the golden strands of bloodied hair from Lucien's pale face, caressing his cheek, willing him to open his eyes. "Luke, wake up." Lucien convulsed and gasped, went limp, then jolted again with another gasp. "It was you, wasn't it? You're the one that was with me in mother's womb." Lucien's body lurched again as Devon clutched him. Icy-blue eyes snapped open and his breath came in rapid gulps. "Don't die, Lucien. Don't die on me. I love you."

He panted, his almond-shaped, blue eyes so wide, the white showed all the way around. His lips curled back into a sneer and his brows narrowed, his nails scraping across Devon's chest as he rasped "b-but... I...hate...you!"

His body bowed, becoming stiff, his eyes rolling up again. Lucien's panting became shallower, then ceased all together. Slowly his body relaxed, his eyes still looking up as the pupil began to open very wide... too wide. He was gone.

Devon opened his mouth and howled his grief.

"Save him too," he sobbed, but the cherubs remained silent, looking at him with pity-filled eyes. "You saved me. Save him. Give him another chance."

"We cannot. He is not ours to deal with. He sold his soul to another."

"No. Please! I don't want to lose him again."

"There is nothing more that can be done. He could have been an archangel, but preferred the demon sword and vengeance, over the divine sword and redemption."

Devon buried his face in Lucien's neck, holding him tighter, memories of clutching tiny hands as he emerged from his mother's womb, pulling Lucien out with him, of the first time he came aboard Alpha 7, the missions they'd shared, and even a few women.

"Why, Luke? We all loved you. Why did you have to do this?"

"You must go, Divine Son. The others need you."

Another roar of agony rent the air. Remien.

Feeling a part of his heart die forever, he laid Lucien back down gently, combing his long hair back and placing his hands folded over his chest. Bending over, he kissed his beloved brother for the last time. "Until the next lifetime, little one."

He rose, wiping the tears from his eyes. Reaching back, his hands found the limp wings and pulled. They tore free from his flesh, dead and useless, their poison long gone. Using his powers, he turned them to ash, and watched the debris float away like a bad memory.

The cherubs had faded away as well when he broke into a run, following the vibration of Remien's life force. Farther ahead, he also felt Seth's, Angel's and Zak's. Where was Rowie and Annie? Hadn't they come too?

He found the were-dragon on his knees, naked and sobbing in his human form. There was blood everywhere, already turning to ice.

"It's her blood," Remien growled through clenched teeth. "They must've killed her." His body bowed with an angered convulsion, fire bursting from him. He was losing control of his beast. His head snapped around to look at Devon. His eyes showed no whites, just green and black slit dragon's eyes. "I trusted them and they killed her. I swear, I'll hunt them down and make them pay." He threw his head back and let out another fire-spewing bellow.

Devon's power had bloomed out toward the stars. He frowned for a moment and opened his mouth, but... was ordered to keep it shut. Devon raised one brow, but obeyed. The fire around Remien bloomed out, his beast emerging. Devon shot his hands out and contained the power that would have crushed him beneath tons of dragon hide.

He whispered an incantation into the were's mind, lulling him to sleep.

After gathering the sleeping weredragon in his arms, he teleported the rest of the way to the Vipers. There was barely any vegetation on this god-forsaken planet, so it wasn't dangerous to attempt. They'd put up a power shield, holding back the destructive winds, but Devon felt it collapsing. Only Zak and Seth, had been struggling to hold it at bay, but they were already growing weaker.

He felt their surprise and joy when he stepped in and reinforced the shield, ordering them to prepare to head for home.

Climbing into Remien's Viper, he settled him down next to him and looked at Lucien's pod. Extending his power to the pod, he rolled the top of the Viper closed.

The trip back to Alpha 7 was silent, mournful. He didn't know if Rowie would ever return. Lucien was gone. Remi would probably leave again too. Annie would never be the same. All he had left was Zak, Seth, and Angel.

But, would she stay? With him?

***

Sea breeze and tempest, a storm gathering over an ocean. The scent engulfed her, making her stir. Angel felt herself floating in water, wrapped in strong arms, one big hand cupping the back of her head. Lips as soft as rose petals caressed her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, and lips, fleeting, like the caress of a butterfly's wings. She sighed. Her arms wrapped around a strong torso, hands smoothing over rippling muscles, feeling the tickle of silky hair floating against her fingers beneath the warm water they were submerged in to their shoulders. She moved her legs and felt tiles beneath her feet. Her rump rested on strong thighs, the feel of a stiff erection throbbing against one cheek.

"This must be heaven," she sighed.

"Must be," a soft voice whispered, brushing a kiss on her ear. "I'm holding an angel in my arms."

She opened her eyes and saw stars all around them. They were encased in a glass bubble, sitting in a round bathing pool. Around the edges of the pool were white candles, flickering and setting a golden glow in the tiny glass room. Angel saw blush-colored rose petals, thousands of them, floating in the water.

It felt like a beautiful dream, and her eyes misted over in apprehension.

Devon cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Not a dream, my love. I'm really here."

Her breath caught, her fingers touching his face. She traced the outline of his delicately arched brows, his high cheekbones, ran over the tip of his pert nose, and touched his lush lips. He opened them and nipped at the tip of her finger with a naughty smile, his electric blue eyes sparkling.

Angel needed to taste him, to plunder that enticing mouth. Burying her fingers in his damp hair, she pulled his head down. Her lips covered his, but it was his tongue that dove into her mouth, taking her, mastering her. Her nipples tightened, aching. Angel tried to soothe them by pressing them against his bulky pectorals. She shifted, tangling their legs, trying to get closer. His cock brushed her hip, then prodded her belly. One hand released his hair to wrap around his prick. He groaned, arching into her hand.

Goddess, she'd never held a man's cock before. Her fingers barely went all the way around. She slid her hand down his length, then cupped his balls, feeling them tighten further against the base of his cock.

"Why does it do that?" she looked up at his strained expression, wondering if her fondling was hurting him.

"Because I'm ready to go off any second," he answered tightly.

Angel's eyes widened, feeling a surge of pride that her inquisitive hand could arouse him so much. "Oh?"

"Ohhh," he groaned when she drew her hand up his length again. He let his head drop back and arched his back, pressing his erection further into her hand.

She shivered, her eyes wide, taking in the breath taking sight of Devon totally at her mercy. Tightening her grip, she stroked back down. His muscles bulged, he took in a ragged breath and shuddered.

A few rose petals floated over and began blocking her view of his gorgeous cock straining in her hand. He moved around and kneeled on the seat in the pool, then lifted his hips out of the water so she could inspect him better. A few rose petals clung to his dripping body, shimmering gold in the candle light. His cock stood straight out, looking monstrously huge. How was that ever going to fit that inside her?

"You can take me, Angel," he assured.

Her pussy clenched at the thought, making her press her thighs together. Fear and excitement coursed through her. She was a Venushtian warrior, trained to take pain. Surely she wasn't going to let this... gianormous cock scare her away?

She gulped, "do it. Take me."

Devon chuckled, reaching down for her, "One would think you're going to an executioner."

She didn't doubt he'd probably kill her with that thing, lovely as it was to look at.

He pulled her up and sat her on the edge of the pool. His hands gripped her thighs, opening her wide. She felt her face blush as he stared at her exposed sex.

"Lean back."

She shivered at his command and obeyed. He lowered his head and she held her breath.

His hands cupped her ass, dragging her forward to his mouth. His lips touched her folds, kissing her first with reverence, adoring her. By the time she felt the first lap of his tongue her toes were already curled and her fists clenched as well as her teeth. Fire coursed through her veins as he licked her. She bit her lip and fought the urge to just thrust against his face. He gripped her rump tighter and began lashing his tongue against something that sent electricity shooting up her body.

"Devon?" She gasped, her muscles tensed. Goddess above! What was he doing? Her heart pounded and her breathing grew ragged. She couldn't control the mewling sounds that spilled from her lips, nor the twisting of her hips as that wicked tongue rubbed and circled.

Her body felt wound up tight, too tight, like it was ready to burst. He stopped making her cry out in protest. He pulled her into the water. She wrapped herself around him and crushed his mouth with hers. Their hips ground together, his cock sliding between the petals of her sex. She rubbed against him in growing desperation.

"Do you want me?" he moaned. "Do you want this?" His hips arched as his cock slid to her opening.

"Yes. Oh, please, yes," she begged, anything to assuage the insistent throbbing between her legs.

He held her hips when she would have impaled herself onto him. She whimpered a protest into his mouth as he kissed her deeply. Bringing her up against the wall of the pool, he rubbed his stiff length against that twitching spot just above her opening, driving her mad with lust.

"Devon, just fuck me!"

He pierced her, making her gasp, drew back, and plunged in again. She arched into the thrust, grinding her hips against him, savoring the sweet sting of his possession. He held still, completely buried inside her.

"Mine, Angel. Forever mine."

She dug her nails into his back, frustrated desire making her growl and sink her teeth into his shoulder. He began to move, no longer careful, thrusting hard, demanding, her hips meeting his pounding with equal force. Water surged over the pools edge. They were oblivious to it. Angel held him tight, that feeling of something overwhelming about to explode in her making her cries grow sharper.

She thrashed against him then bowed, stiff. Air dragged into her lungs was let out on a piercing wail. Goddess, she was dying, shuddering, exploding in his arms and around his thick cock. She screamed his name, sobbed out her bliss. Her breasts were crushed against the hard wall of his chest, her trembling thighs wrapped around his lean waist. He ground his hips against her slowly, prolonging the agony of that sensation threatening to make her pass out. His fingers tightened on her hips, pulling her harder upon the fiery brand of his cock, making her see stars.

"Devon, please! I-I can't..."

"Take me, Angel," he groaned, thrusting again. "Take all of me."

Fire. It consumed her. She cried again feeling a second explosion, her muscles gripping him, pulling him deep, milking the warmth that burst into her womb. He groaned her name, shuddered against her, his fingers bruising now.

She wanted to pull him into herself, never let him go... ever!

In her mind she saw a small child, electric blue eyes smiling up at her, his head covered with a wealth of platinum blond hair, like hers.

Jazriel—he whispered into her mind before the vision vanished.

Devon's face. The child had Devon's face. It looked like the fiery entity that ghosted around Devon, begging her to release him.

"Angel?" She blinked up at Devon, he looked down at her, his eyes questioning, "Did I hurt you, baby?"

She moved her hips experimentally, making him hiss. Her eyes widened. He was still hard and embedded deep within her. "You didn't..." cum?

He smiled. "Yes I did, Angel." Even in the flickering candle light, she saw him blush. "Baby, did I mention that I have Seraphian blood in me?"

She swallowed, her eyes going over every inch of his angelic face. "No. What does that mean?"

His lashes lowered, his tongue wetting his kiss-swollen lips. She watched the pink tip circle that mouth, remembering what it did to her before. Her pussy clenched with renewed interest. His cock twitched in answer.

"It means," that hot mouth was replying, "that I can fuck and cum for days and not lose my erection."

Angel felt a shudder go through her. She wasn't sure if she could take his pounding... for days. However, she wouldn't mind if he fucked her again right now.

He smiled, making her sigh. "We'll go little by little. Build up your resistance." He kissed her, his lips caressing hers in innocent pleasure. "For now, I want to lie with you in our bed and sleep."

She whimpered in protest when he pulled out of her.

"Once more, Devon."

"Later," he snickered when she reached for him. He smoothed the rose scented water over her and rubbed his cum from between her legs. She bucked against him making him smile. "Mmmm, so responsive already."

"Devon," she whined, feeling impatient.

"My love, you're already swollen. A little restraint. We don't want to make it so that we need to hold back for a few days for you to heal."

"But you can heal me."

Devon shook his head, his expression serious. "When it comes to sex with you, I don't ever want to use anything that isn't natural. I want to enjoy you the way you were meant to be enjoyed... a sip at a time."

She felt herself blush at her wantonness. He was right. She needed to curb her whorish nature. Hard to believe a few moments ago she allowed him to breech her maidenhead and she was ready to be plowed again.

He frowned. "Stop berating yourself. You're my woman, not some whore. Your ardor elates me and I don't want you to feel you need to restrain your sexual appetite. This is your first time and I don't want to hurt you. We're only going to rest for a little while." He smiled again, cupping her cheek. "I'll take you later, more slowly." His lips touched hers, making her shudder at the thought of him fucking her slow. "If you're a good girl, I might even let you ride me."