Dark Pt. 04: Cumdumpster

Story Info
The X's throw a dinner party and I'm used as a fuckdoll.
2.6k words
4.57
11k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still in bed when a beep from my phone wakes me up. I felt exhausted from yesterday and ignored my alarm clock earlier. The message reads: "We're having a small party tonight," accompanied by a list of tasks, including a request for me to cook a three-course dinner for the guests.

I get up and skim through my other messages. They remind me there's an entire world out there where I'm still a human being and not just a thing, but it doesn't reassure me or divert my thoughts about the party for long.

The X's informed me they'd be gone for a few hours, so I walk upstairs.

I spend most of the day in the kitchen. It's a sunny day outside, and it makes me feel good. I turn on the radio and sing along while I make my breakfast. After I've finished eating, I start preparing their dinner as instructed.

just as they told me, the fridge is stocked with meat and vegetables, and the cupboards are filled with various kitchen staples so it's not difficult to create a menu suitable for this environment. It's nothing fancy, but I feel that a tossed green salad with vinaigrette, a beef casserole with mushrooms and red wine, accompanied by a potato puree and apple crumble for dessert is perfect. This food will also be easy to assemble and reheat for the X's, since I'm specifically not invited to join their meal.

I finish my food prep, clean the kitchen and living room, and set the table for six just as they told me. Decorating is not my forte, but I try to make everything look nice by making sure the plates and glasses are standing in perfect symmetry. I fold napkins, and finish with putting a candelabra that I found in the bookshelf in the middle of the table.

When my work is done, I treat myself with some eggs before I go downstairs. Leaving the sunshine above, the basement feels a bit gloomier than before. At the same time, the darkness feels more comforting every day.

I take a long, hot shower, and dry my hair before I go back to my bedroom to wait. I'm assuming they want to use me at some point after they've finished the meal, but I'm not sure, and it's not my place to ask. I smile when it dawns on me that as a slave, I'm the whore version of a girl scout.

***

It's been a couple of hours since the guests arrived, and I lie on the bed listening to a podcast on my phone, when Mrs. X texts me: "Be ready in 15. Shoes and lingerie, the see-through dress. Blindfold." I get up and make my final round to the bathroom before I dress.

Since it's nighttime and a party, I do my makeup a bit heavier than I usually do. I follow my own rule of thumb: Never underestimate the dramatic effect of runny mascara. Even when blindfolded you'll never know. I say this aloud to my own mirror image, reminiscing a couple past events, and giggle a bit for being so silly, talking to myself like a madwoman.

When finished, I return to my bedroom, put on my heels, and sit down on the bed.

Mrs. X strides into my bedroom before I've had time to put my blindfold on. She looks beautiful in a long black dress. The dress accentuates her curves and clings to her body in all the right places. The neckline is low cut, so it looks like her boobs can pop out any second. She wears makeup and has put her long blonde hair up. I want to tell her how sexy she looks, but since I wasn't supposed to see her, I just scramble to get my blindfold on, pretending I didn't get a glimpse of her.

She attaches my leash and cuff my arms together behind my back. She's not gentle like before, and I imagine it's a reaction for me getting a glimpse of her. She says nothing about it, but it doesn't mean they won't punish me later.

Standing behind me, still holding my arms, she says: "Walk." She guides me upstairs, and into the living room where she pushes me down on my knees. Thankfully, the soft rug makes sitting on the floor more comfortable than last time.

No one says anything. I imagine the guests all sitting there, watching me, like Mr. X on the first night. Before I have time to formulate any more thoughts, Mrs. X yanks my leash, and I must follow. Again, I'm like their pet - crawling around on the floor obeying its owner's commands.

We stop just in front of someone. I'm so close my body touches the fabric of his trousers, and I wait patiently while he unbuckles his belt and open his pants for me. Mrs. X steers my head by using the leash and grabbing my hair, and when his cock is out, I open my mouth so she can push my throat down on him.

In this position, I have little or no control over my body. Besides not seeing, I can't use my arms to steady myself or my hands to work his cock while sucking him. She uses the leash, collar, and my hair to grab and steer my head, so my job is basically keeping my mouth open so they can fuck and use my mouth and throat as they please. I'm their human fuck doll.

I gasp for air. The cock down my throat and the tight collar around my neck makes it feel like I'm slowly suffocating. After some time, she grabs my hair and yank me a little bit back so only the tip of his cock is inside my mouth. I do my best to use my tongue to please him and try angling my head to give him a pleasant view of what I'm doing while at the same time getting enough oxygen.

I can't speak, but my mind forms the words "thank you, Mrs. X."

Mrs. X makes me suck on the guy's cock more before she pulls my head back and makes me crawl over to the next guy. I'm gagging on him too, and the guy uses his cock to smear saliva all over my face before he stuffs his cock back in my mouth. I feel dizzy and tears are streaming down my face. I'm quite sure there are streaks of mascara on my cheeks by now, and I award myself an imaginary star for that.

After an hour, or more -- it's hard to keep track of time -- it feels like I've served everyone once or twice. A woman too. She split her legs apart and let Mrs. X push my head in between her tights and use my tongue on her. I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing when there's no cock involved, but she moaned. I could also feel her getting wetter when my tongue worked on her clit, so it was probably not half bad.

I'm still on my knees on the floor, waiting for my next instructions. I can make out a few noises -- quiet voices and kissing and touching from the sound of it. I assume they're having a good time, and I hope they enjoyed the show. None of them were cumming, so I'm guessing they used me as some sort of foreplay.

I will not know what's next, because Mr. X declares that "we're done using it, thank you," addressing Mrs. X. She yanks me up from the floor and walks me downstairs.

She steers me directly to my bedroom, not allowing me to go to the bathroom to clean up. Standing in front of the bed, she detaches the cuffs.

"Lie down."

I lie down on my back, not even removing my shoes. "Arms above your head." I comply again, and she uses a short chain to attach my cuffs to the bed rail. The chain is quite loose and comfortable. I can change my position, but I can't get out of the bed. Without further instructions, she turns her back on me and walks back upstairs.

She leaves the door to my bedroom open, so I can still hear their voices, but not what they're talking about. After a while, from what I can imagine by the sounds, I'm fairly sure the conversations end, and an orgy begins. I doze off, then wake up again, not knowing how long I slept. The cottage is quiet, and I fall asleep again.

***

I wake up just as the guy fucking me is almost done. I assume he's the first one, but I can't be sure. He's panting, and I can feel how his cock grows inside me as he is getting close.

The blindfold has slid off my head while I slept. I keep my eyes closed, assuming I'm still not allowed to look at anyone.

Just before he cums, he pulls out of my pussy, jump down on the floor, and cums all over my face. I open my mouth to try and catch it with my tongue. He doesn't say anything, and when he's done, he leaves the room.

A few minutes later, the next guy enters the room. He lifts my legs and bum up and pushes himself inside my ass. He rough fucks me, before he pulls out and cum on my face just like the first guy. I'm still keeping my eyes closed.

The next one fucks my ass too before he switches to my pussy, and then goes back to my ass a second time. He decides to cum in my ass, before he pulls out of me and stuffs his cock in my mouth, making me clean it with my tongue. I can taste both myself and his cum from his cock.

The fourth guy enters directly after him, as if he were waiting in line. He flips me around and pushes my head down towards the mattress before he grabs my hips and makes me stand on my knees. I'm still a bit disoriented, but I comply without hesitation. He fucks my ass too, thrusting himself inside me, hard. He makes me cum, for the first time tonight, before he too pulls out of me and cum on my face.

After he leaves, I roll back on my back again. It feels like I forgot to breathe for a while from the intensity of it, and my heart is pumping. I have no idea how late it is, for how long I've been used or how long it's been since I got the glimpse of Mrs. X. It feels like I'm in a dream state, floating, where none of this is real.

I'm snapped out of it when the two women enters the bedroom. They're in a good mood, chatting and taking their time, standing by my bed overlooking the cum covered and ravaged piece of meat that is now my body.

Mrs. X sits down beside me and touches me, smearing the cum trickling out of my ass all over my pussy before she stuffs her fingers inside me. She can feel how wet I am, and comments to the other woman: "It's wet." The other woman sits down next to my head, strokes my hair, and wipes my lips with her fingers before she kisses me on the mouth. "Good slave."

The woman unties my arms, put my head in her lap and pats my head. The small act of kindness feels so nice I want to hug her and cry. But Mrs. X is not done with me. Her fingers are still inside me. Countless guys have tried to push their entire hand inside me and not succeeded. I remember once a guy used so much force he pushed me several inches across the sheets, but he was still unable to fist me. He ended up fucking me with a bottle from the hotel mini bar.

But Mrs. X got small hands and slim wrists, not to mention how much I've been fucked this week, and by using the cum as lube her hand slips inside me. I gasp. Very slowly, she moves her hand, and it's so intense I want to scream. "I believe it likes it" she says, and the other woman replies: "Does it deserve to cum? To my knowledge, it has behaved well."

"Far from perfect," Mrs. X says slyly. My transgressions are catching up with me. She keeps moving her hand until she feels that I'm close, then pulls her hand out of my pussy.

Simultaneously, they both get up. The woman grabs my blindfold and put it back over my eyes before they leave the room.

Now everyone is done with me. I'm lying on the bed, covered in cum, thoroughly used, but still horny as the insatiable whore that I am. I'm too worn out to finish Mrs. X's work myself or even to get up and start cleaning myself. I just lie there, hugging myself, and fall asleep.

***

At 7 am I'm woken up by someone removing my blindfold, kissing my forehead, and stroking my hair. It's My Lord. I'm so happy to see him, I ignore how dirty I am and pull him down to me so I can hug him, and now I do start crying. He lets me. He's just holding me and hugging me for a long time.

When I calm down, he walks me to the bathroom and washes me in the shower. He's soaping my entire body, washing my hair, and cleaning my face like he uses to do at home. Afterwards he rubs me with a towel before he walks me back to the bedroom. While I dress, he collects my items and puts them in my bag.

We walk upstairs together. It's still dark outside, and the cottage is silent. It hits me that he must have left his house in the middle of the night to come to get me this early unless he arrived last night and slept upstairs. That is, unless he attended the party last night and I didn't recognize him, which is totally something I could do in that kind of situation even after fucking someone a hundred times.

Knowing him, he will never tell me, but I do understand the amount of work he must have put into the negotiations and arrangements with the X's, and later I will tell him how much it means to me.

***

They are in the kitchen, wearing bath robes. Mr. X is standing by the counter making coffee, and it smells divine. Their masks are off and it surprises me. It feels like a declaration of trust that they let me see them, and it makes me happy inside. To keep my place, I try not to stare at them, but before I looked down, I noticed that Mr. X is a perfectly normal looking man. Mrs. X is sitting on a chair next to him. Her hair hangs freely around her shoulders now, and her makeup from last night is gone, but she's still incredibly beautiful and I will never forget her.

When they see us, they greet My Lord and follow us out into the hallway. Mrs. X pats me on my head and kisses my cheek, while Mr. X and My Lord shake hands.

"Thank you for lending it to us," Mr. X says. "It behaved well."

"Good," says My Lord, and just like that we walk out to his car and again it's freezing outside but nice and warm and cozy inside the car.

As we drive down from the mountains, through the village and the valley with the snow-covered pine trees, heading home, the sky changes color from black, into dark blue, and finally into light blue. I keep looking out the car window thinking that it will be a beautiful day, and as we hit the lowlands, the sun is shining again.