Darla and her Pastor

Story Info
Darla cheats on her husband with their Pastor.
3.6k words
3.22
27.2k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Darla. I am 28. blonde shoulder length hair, 5'3' with a nice figure. My wonderful husband is Greg. He is 29 and handsome. We are fortunate to live in a gated condo complex. My husband has a wonderful position which allows me to stay at home. I do volunteer time with our church to stay busy.

We have an active sex life with each other although it could be more exciting. Sure, I look at other men but never thought of having sex with them, until today.

Our church is large with two Pastors. I was helping out at the church one day when our older Pastor, Raymond, put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me.

He said, "Darla, you are such a tremendous help. I don't know what we would do without you." Raymond let his hand slip down to my waist and squeezed a handful of my waist. He then started stroking my back. He is very handsome with his salt and pepper hair and well-trimmed beard.

I answered, "Pastor, I try to help where I can." I leaned in tightly against him for a brief moment.

Pastor Raymond says, "Darla, I have a conference in Tampa next week on Thursday and Friday. My secretary has family things to do out of town and she recommended you take her place. We would fly out on Wednesday and return on Saturday. If you are interested, I will call your husband to talk with him about it."

I answer, "I would love to help if my husband is okay with it. I will talk with him, and we will let you know in a couple of days,"

Greg and I discuss the Tampa trip thoroughly. Greg says, "I have a client coming into town next weekend so I will be tied up quite a while. It would be helping the church for you to go and give you a chance to do something exciting. I think it would be a good idea for you to go."

The next morning, I excitingly tell Pastor Raymond that I will go to help him. The time passes quickly and soon we are on the plane flying to Tampa. We take a cab to the large, upscale hotel, where we have adjoining rooms.

Since it is such a hot day and only 3 PM, we decide to go to the pool. I wear my bikini and Pastor Raymond wears his older style mid-thigh swim trunks. I am surprised at his thick, dark chest hair. We walk into the pool together and he holds my hand. We walk into chest deep water and into a shady spot. He tells me how our schedule will be the next two days and how he knows that I will keep him organized during it. As he is talking, he puts his hands my shoulders and he starts slowly rubbing my arms as he looks into my eyes. Even though he is twenty years older than I, I find his handsome face and tender touching a real turn on.

Pastor Raymond says, "I know that you will be a tremendous help to me." He pulls me in to his chest for a nice tight hug and says, "Thank you for coming."

As he lets me loose, I feel a little disappointed that a kiss doesn't follow. We swim to the deeper water together and hold hands while we tread water. Our legs and bare skin are occasionally touching each other which adds to my excitement.

We leave the pool and Pastor Raymond keeps his arm lightly around my waist. The bare skin on bare skin is giving me some tingles. As we get to my room, we agree on 7 PM for dinner which gives us plenty of time to rest,

We have a wonderful dinner and Pastor Raymond treats me like a Princess. We share a bottle of wonderful wine and then go to the bar area with live slow music. We order vodka drinks that seem a little bit strong but good. He asks me to dance, and I fit into his arms nicely. We agree on the name Raymond for the evenings and the Pastor during the day. We dance two dances and then sit closely together in our booth. Our thighs are pressed close, and our hands move touching each other. We dance several times, each time with a little more rubbing and touching. We order another vodka drink and I start really feeling the alcohol. Soon we are dancing with Raymonds' hand cupping my ass cheeks. I know that as a married woman, I shouldn't allow all of the attention being showered on me. But Raymond is our Pastor and such a nice man.

Somehow, with Raymond's help, I get to our rooms. I awake in the early morning laying in Raymonds' arms, cuddled against him. I have only my panties and bra on but am warm with his arm around me. My bra is pinching me, so I remove it. I decide that I will deal with all of this later and I go back to sleep.

I awake a little later with Pastor Raymond's arm around me while his hand is slowly stroking my bare back. My bare chest is pressed against him.

I hesitantly ask, "What happened last night? What did we do?"

Raymond answers, "Absolutely nothing. You drank way too much, and I thought it would be better for me to keep an eye on you so you wouldn't get hurt. I did strip you down to bra and panties for your comfort. I swear you had your bra on when I went to sleep. I really do appreciate you taking it off. You are a very beautiful woman."

I roll onto my back and say, "I took my bra off as it was pinching me. You sure are comfortable to cuddle with."

Pastor Raymond slowly cups my breasts while rolling my nipples with his thumb and fingers. He leans over and gently sucks on each nipple. My body tingles from this attention from someone other than my husband. I hold the back of his head with my hand. He reaches up and gives me a soft, gentle kiss with a little bit of tongue.

I come to my senses and say, "Raymond, I need to think about this some. I have never had anyone other than my husband."

He says, "I understand. But know that I am ready to please you when you are sure, I would love very much to have sex with you. Give me your room key and I will open the adjoining doors just to keep any prying eyes from spreading rumors.

Proudly walking with my breasts bare for Pastor Raymond to see, I go thru the doors and get ready for my shower. For some reason, I did not close the bathroom door. I know that if Pastor Raymond comes into my room, he could see me in the shower nude. I am secretly hoping that he does. I know that I shouldn't be displaying myself like this being married, but what a thrill!

I come out of the bathroom nude and hear the shower in Pastor Raymond's room. I can't stop myself and walk thru to where I can see him in his shower. He is very well built for his age with lots of black hair on his chest. I am shocked to see that his cock is shaved. As he washes his cock it grows substantially, and I am sure that it is larger than my husband's cock. My hand moves down, and my fingers move into my pussy. It becomes quickly wet and I run back to my room to masturbate while thinking of that big, beautiful cock.

I am finishing putting on my make-up when Pastor Raymond walks into my room. He is wearing only his slacks showing off that beautiful hairy chest. I am wearing only my bra and panties.

He says, "Breakfast in 20 minutes?"

I say, "Sure, I will be ready." I get up and walk over to him. I put my arms around him, and he gives me a sweet hug. He unsnaps my bra which I let fall and I feel his hairy chest against my tender nipples. I give him a passionate kiss and say, "We have a lot to think about today."

There are 15 pastors and their secretaries at the conference. It is a nice day and I feel proud of the job I am doing. We all get along well, and it appears that some of the other women are more than just secretaries.

The workday ends at 3:30 PM and Pastor Raymond and I decide to go the hot tub to relax. It is the largest one I have seen with some small semi-hidden coves and small waterfalls. We sit together with our bodies touching. As we relax more, Raymond puts his arm over my shoulder and moves his fingers slowly along my bikini top. We know there must be some hidden cameras, but we can't see them. Soon I feel his fingers inside my top and he starts playing with my nipples. I slide down to where the water is up to my neck and slide my top up to free my breasts. Raymond immediately has both hands massaging both breasts. I put my hand on his thigh and slowly begin moving it up. Soon I feel his cock head and I lightly rub it as it begins growing. I soon have my hand full of his hard cock. I am loving the length and thickness that I find. I slide my hand up and slip it inside his trunks. He slips his trunks down enough to let his wonderful cock free. My hand is more than full of his cock. I reach below it to massage his large balls. Raymond slips his hand down and slips his fingers into my bikini bottoms. His fingers slip into my pussy and he gently strokes my clit.

After a few minutes, I say, "Let's go up to the room." Raymond smiles his agreement, and we towel off.

We get to our rooms and slide each other's swimwear off. I take his hand and lead him to the bed. We lay side by side with our bodies entwined. Our hands are increasing our excitement with their exploring. Our kissing is so passionate, our tongues entwined. Soon I slide down, sucking on each of Raymonds' nipples, then letting my tongue glide through his chest hairs all the way to that beautiful cock. I slowly lick his precum, savoring his taste. I suck his large cock head into my mouth. I cannot believe that I am sucking on my Pastor's cock. The only other cock I have sucked has been my husband's cock. I let my tongue circle his cock head and my tongue tickles his slit. I slowly suck it in as deeply as possible, letting his cock head slightly enter my throat. I can tell by Raymond's moans that he is loving it. I move down and lick his balls, nipping on each. My tongue explores the crevices with his legs, then leaves a wet trail down near his anus. I move back up to his cock and slip it deep into my mouth. I come back up to his lips and passionately kiss him, my tongue deep in his mouth. I sit up on his hips, raise up, and guide my Pastor's large, beautiful cock into my pussy. I am now feeling only the second cock in my pussy. I slowly sink down, loving each inch as it enters me. I feel so full of cock when my ass hits his balls. I move my pussy so that my clit is gliding over his wet cock with every stroke. I can't believe the excitement that is building within me. As my climax begins, I drive my pussy down hard onto Raymond's shaft. My clit is so swollen with tingles that I cry out with my release from the tremendous climax I am having. I fall forward on Raymond's chest and lay there recovering my breathing.

After a few minutes, Raymond rolls me over and begins to deep stroke into my hungry pussy. I never knew that sex could reach the highs that I am feeling. As Raymond is driving deep into my pussy, I feel his cock getting larger still. With a loud moan, he drives deeper and holds it there as I feel his hot cum erupting deep within me. He falls forward onto me as I keep my arms and legs wrapped around him, holding him tightly.

After a few minutes, he slides down and gently licks and sucks on my clit. He drives his tongue deep to taste his own cum and then comes back to suck my clit some more. Soon I feel another climax coming and hold his head tightly into my pussy as it rolls over me. I bring Raymond up to me giving him sweet passionate kisses all over his face.

I say, "Sex has never been so wonderful as this was. Thank you so much."

We cuddle together in the nude and drift off to nap before dinner.

During dinner we discuss how we cannot do this unless we are out of town. The chance of getting caught would be too great so we decide that we will enjoy whatever time we can together. We agree that our sex was wonderful, and that respect and friendship fuel our passion. Love is not involved. We thoroughly enjoy our meal and the dancing that follows. There is no sexual pressure after this afternoon. We dance close with comfortable dance moves and enjoy our after-dinner drinks.

We go to our rooms at 10 PM, We smile as we walk into each other's arms and softly, but passionately, kiss. As our passion grows, our clothing begins falling off. We take a shower together exploring each other's body. I especially love washing Raymonds' balls and cock. I just love the length and size as it grows in my hands. We dry each other and move to the bed with our arms around each other.

As we lay together with our hands, legs, and tongues moving, I say, "I want to taste you all the way this time." I slide down the bed and my tongue licks Raymond's cock, loving the taste of his precum. I slowly suck his large, beautiful cock head into my mouth. I'm thinking that this is my Pastor's cock I am sucking on, and a giggle escapes me.

Raymond says, "Let me show you something different." He stands beside the bed and pulls me to the edge on my back. My head is hanging over the edge. He slowly lets his cock enter my mouth. I put my hands on his ass, pulling him in further. He begins fucking my mouth slowly, entering deeper each time. I feel his cock head start entering my throat. He repeats this a few times, and he goes deeper into my throat. Soon I am deep throating him all the way to his balls. My hands slip further around his ass until my middle finger reaches his anus. I slowly put pressure on it until my finger slips in. I see his balls tightening up as his cock grows in my mouth. His cock goes deep in my throat and his climax shoots five heavy spurts of hot cum deep in my mouth. The cum runs out of my nose and mouth over my eyes soaking my hair. I choke and cough until I'm able to breathe again. I sit up laughing at what I must look like.

Raymond bends over and starts kissing me and licking his cum off my face. He smiles at all his cum on my face and in my hair, He moves around and lays between my legs. Raymond bends my knees up and spreads my legs. His tongue circles and delves into my belly button. his hands are cupping and massaging my breasts as his fingers and thumbs roll my nipples. His head drops down as his tongue starts exploring all the crevices around my pussy. He brings his tongue up gently separating the lips of my pussy, then gently sucks on my clit. His tongue flicks my clit a few times, then slips all the way down to my anus and back up to gently suck again. As my clit swells, he repeats this a few times. He moves his nose down to rub it on my clit as his tongue circles my anus and then tickles the entrance. I have never had any of these tricks done on me by my husband. It is all so new and exciting to me. I feel the tingles of my first climax and then Raymond comes up to suck wildly on my clit, pushing me over the edge, He decreases his sucking as my climax subsides and then kisses gently all over my pussy. I cannot believe that my Pastor has given me the best climax that I have ever had! As my body relaxes, Raymond begins to gently lick and suck me again. He takes his time and soon my body starts responding again. Soon I feel more tingles and he drops down to let his nose rub me while his tongue plays with my anus. He moves his hand under me, and I feel his thumb on my anus gently pushing. My body takes control and I relax my ass so that his thumb enters me. When I get used to this new feeling I drive my ass down, engulfing his whole thumb, and I explode with a mind shattering climax! It takes me a few minutes to recover on this one and then I bring Raymond up and kiss him deeply and passionately. We roll side by side, knowing that we have thoroughly satisfied each other. We pull a sheet up over us and fall into a deep sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

We awake in the morning, rested and smelling of sex from last night. We shower with each other, now knowing each other's bodies very well. We talk lightly over brunch and spend the day working and smiling together. After the day we decide that a short nap would be best, knowing that we would be spending our last night together. We then enjoy a very nice and expensive dinner with a bottle of fine wine. We move to the dance floor and enjoy our touching and swaying together. At 10 PM we retire to our rooms, shower together, and lay on the bed.

We are both aware that we cannot match what happened between us last night. We slowly and passionately kiss, letting our hands help build the excitement. I slide down and slowly lick his precum off. I swirl my tongue around his cock and suck until he is at full arousal. I slide up and slowly feed that large, beautiful cock into my eager pussy, I lay on his chest as he moves his hips, fucking me at his speed. Soon he turns me over and enters me from behind. He pushes my shoulders down on the bed and starts playing with my anus. As he wets it thoroughly, his finger slips in. This gives me another new feeling, getting fucked in both holes. I think about how it would feel if that big cock was sunk deep in my ass. These thoughts bring me to a short but intense climax. Raymond lays me on my back again and drives his hard cock deep into my pussy. As he begins slamming in all the way to his balls, I feel his cock enlarging. He grunts hard as he cums in several spurts. His hot cum brings me to my own hard climax and my legs wrap tightly around him and we finish together.

I say, Raymond, stay like this for a while. I want my body to absorb as much of your wonderful cum as possible. I fall asleep with my Pastor laying on top of me.

As we wake up, we realize that we need to catch our plane. We shower together. give each other tender kisses and go to our respective rooms to get ready. We go down for a quick breakfast and then back to our rooms.

Pastor Raymond says, "Are you ready to travel, Darla? You did very well keeping all our records straight for this trip.

I say, "Yes Pastor. I am ready to leave. Thank you for bringing me on this trip. I know that I was a big help for the church.

We take a cab to the airport and fly home. Greg is happy to see me, and we have wonderful sex.

Pastor Raymond compliments me during church for helping him at the conference. I smile in return.

Greg and I discuss having children while we are still young, and I stop my birth control pills. We are really excited about the possibilities.

Two weeks later I go to the pool at our condo. As I am sitting there in my bikini, a new young couple comes. She is cute and definitely pregnant. He is definitely a hunk! He is at least 6'4", blonde curly hair, and very muscular. I introduce myself. He is Toby, she is Allie, and they are 25 years old. They have just moved in as he just got a nice promotion here. Allie says that she will have to go help her mother for a couple of weeks out of town but then we need to get together. Toby and I smile at each other.

I think, "Wow! I bet he could plant a beautiful baby deep inside my pussy!"