All Comments on 'Darla and her Pastor'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brings back memories of when Jimmy Baker went down over a huge sex scandal. You need the let the pastor pump a baby into you. That would be really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow, a cheating, slut wife, how imaginative.

I always wonder how the wife would react if the husband was to walk in his baby from his mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC she didn'thave to because she only loves herself.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You are going to hear from all of the haters on this one. I would like to say the story was what people would expect in this category. So, if you are reading these stories don't be so nasty in your comments. Of course, I say that giving my opinion and everyone has the right to give theirs.

Your writing is well delivered in this story. You created the imagery of the sex and pool/hot tub quite well. The fact that your story has a leader from a church doesn't bother me anymore than someone from the general population being the person who is leading and tempting the wife. It earned the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Sometimes in life we fall, and the fall doesn't stop at one time. We all know in the end actions always become public knowledge. It has been known to take years even after someone passes from this world. However, in the stories we can always keep it private and never discovered.

I am looking forward to seeing where you take this story. Your writing is interesting for me.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I guess she doesn’t really love her wonderful husband Greg (her words). Contemplating having another man impregnate her. Hope Greg catches them in the act and burns them both. Then the pastor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, you have perfectly described a immature and selfish woman

Creatures like her will never grow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pastor should be defrocked or de cocked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just so much wrongness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I skimmed it. The husband doesn't exist for the purpose of this narrative beyond his bank account.

The wife is selfish and disloyal those are her best qualities. Her behaviour is inexcusable and unreasonable based on her supposed love of her husband.

The pastor is human garbage.

carvohicarvohiover 1 year ago

Well, I read it, but didn't enjoy it much. She has a trusting husband, and she betrays that trust with one of the few men her husband would probably trust. Eventually she'll get caught, and then we'll get to find out what her trusting husband does. That, I presume is where we're heading.

I gave it a five.

Thanks for the read.

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For three years, I have been fucking a Deacon in my church without anyone other than the two of us knowing it. He pleases me like my husband never has. I understand your feelings of fulfillment with your Pastor. Very good story!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 1 year ago

Praise Jesus! Hallelujah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her husband's so wonderful that she fucks the pastor, which's all kinds of wrong. At the end of the weekend, seeing the new couple, she thinks about that guy getting her pregnant. So much of how great her husband is &, though not specifically written, her love for him. She's now ready to spread her legs for other men. And this will continue until, somehow - loose lips, a tip from a trusted friend, Greg just comes home early unexpectantly - she's caught. Maybe the baby'll have some physical characteristic to get Greg to run a DNA. Perhaps she continues with the Pastor, who's found out by one of the parishioners, & then hubby's alerted. Perhaps the Pastor will become the father. Either way, she's going to fuck other men, get caught, & then become a single mother after her husband divorces her. Story was stopped with too many unanswered questions. 3 stars Bob

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Church of let the good times roll!

3

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Wow.

She found a fun and pleasurable way to eternal fire of hell. Oh she won't be alone though the pastor will be there too .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb Darla and a dirty old man. Makes you wonder what other pastors hiding behind their 'religion'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, Some dirty talk off Darla would make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit above average tale. Good description of the experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two of my best friends are Pastors and neither would consider such a thing. I hope the Pastor on this tail finds suffering for what he has done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone needs to lay hands on both the pastor and the whore.

As in beat the living hell out of both of them.

Bust her face up so her beauty won't get her into trouble again.

And kick the pastor in the nuts until he's fucking sterile.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another cheating cunt betrays her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequence you are a fine writer and I love your stories. However, our pastors cannot fuck their parishioners. I suppose that here in fantasy land it might be ok. Well written tale.

rem503rem50310 months ago

Such a wonderful story of a wife helping her pastor out on a church trip. I loved how he told her his interest in having sex with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous