Darla and her Pastor Pt. 02

Story Info
Darla has an affair with Toby.
2.2k words
3.57
8.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Darla. In my first story I related how my Pastor and I had a two-day affair while at a church conference. It made me realize how exciting an illicit affair can be.

My husband and I have since discussed starting our family and I stopped my birth control pills. We then meet our new neighbors, Toby and Allie. She is 7 months pregnant. Toby is 6'4", blonde curly hair, very muscular, and very handsome.

We seem to hit it off nicely and we invite them over for snacks that afternoon. Greg and Toby talk sports and trash about their favorite teams. Allie and I discuss her pregnancy and how much we are looking forward to children.

As we are talking with Toby and Allie, she mentions that she will be spending the next couple of weeks at her mother's helping her.

Toby seems to be eyeing me up and we gave each other a slight smile. I had learned from my tryst with the Pastor that size in girth and length does matter if the man knows how to use it. It certainly massages more of the nerve endings in my pussy. My husband is sweet and okay in bed, but I did enjoy the extra sex with my Pastor. I let the thought enter my mind that Toby probably was good in bed and well-equipped for it. I thought about what their baby would look like. And then I smiled as I wondered how far up my pussy his sperm would travel. It was fun to think about it for a few minutes.

The next few days were normal as a housewife and my volunteering at the Church. And I always have a moment of tingles when I see Pastor Raymond.

One cool day I am relaxing in the condo hot tub with my eyes closed. There are few people out with the cooler weather. Suddenly my mindless thoughts were disturbed.

Toby asks, "Mind if I join you? Seems like there is plenty of room."

I answer, "Please do join me. It's too quiet here today. It is nice to have a handsome hunk join me in the hot tub."

We start with normal small talk and then it becomes more personal. I ask Toby how long he and Allie have been married and he answers with five months. I smile as I know she is seven months pregnant.

Toby says while smiling back, "I thought she was on birth control. She knew that she wasn't. But Allie is a sweet person, and we get along nicely. We can make our marriage last if we work at it,"

I say, "I know what you mean. My husband Greg is sweet and a good provider. He supports me well and I spend time volunteering for our Church. We are excited about beginning our family. I know we have a love for each other but... I sometimes think life could be more exciting."

As we talk, he tells me that Allie left this morning to spend two weeks helping her mother. Toby works as night supervisor for his company. I ask about his muscular build, and he tells me about his exercise routine.

Toby says, "I try to exercise at the gym 3 times a week. I love lifting weights to build my muscle mass. It helps me with my self-image and confidence. If you ever want to shape any part of your beautiful body, I would love to help you. If you ever want to visit the gym, I will bring you as my guest. Or if you don't want to try it in public, Allie has a few exercise pieces at home."

I say, "That might be something I would enjoy. I would like to firm up my arms, thighs, and tummy. I think I will discuss it with my husband tonight to see what he thinks."

We leave the hot tub with Toby helping me out by holding my hand. I squeeze his hand as I leave. Walking to my condo I think about if I need exercise. I could tighten up a few muscles, but I know that I am in pretty good shape. There isn't any need for me to join a gym.

The next day I am at the pool relaxing in my bikini. Toby comes out to join me and we start talking about our home lives. He is missing Allie and I am a little bored at home. As the sun gets hotter, we decide to enter the pool. We both swim to the deeper end and tread water for a few minutes. Our legs touch a few times accidentally. We rest by the edge side by side. Our conversation comes easily, and we feel like old friends.

Toby asks, "Darla, I have a very personal question to ask you. Have you ever played around with another man since you have been married?"

I answer, "Toby, why would you even ask me such a question? That would be a very private question that shouldn't be asked."

Toby says, "I realize that it is. I guess that I am just wondering if many people do. I'm kind of wondering if I can stay true with Allie being gone for two weeks and then being so close to having the baby. We have a very active sex life and I'm really missing it now."

I say, "Maybe you have to just handle that problem by yourself. Anyway, would you like to come over tomorrow evening for dinner and to watch the game at our house?" Toby says that will be fun. I let Greg know about the plans and he agrees that will be fun.

The next evening, I fix my hair and make-up and decide on a light print summer dress. Greg is excited to have someone to watch the game with, Toby arrives with shorts and a loose shirt. We start with wine and have a nice meal with dessert. The game starts and Greg and Toby move to the living room. I start picking up the dishes and take them to the kitchen. We all have started on our third glass of wine.

Toby brings up the subject of Allie being gone for two weeks, and Greg makes a smart remark about how to "handle" it. That brings laughter all around. Greg's telephone rings and its business. He takes the phone into the spare bedroom which is his office.

Toby comes into the kitchen to help me. He puts his arm around my waist for a nice hug thanking me for dinner. He lets his hand slowly drop over my ass cheek and squeezes it lightly. I ignore him but the next time I pass him my hand touches his crotch. He looks at me and smiles.

Toby says, "Darla, that is exactly what I need!" I smile and my hand slowly moves to his crotch. I lightly squeeze and say, "It doesn't feel too hard right now!"

Toby steps back and unzips, letting his cock free. He says, "It sounds like Greg might be on the phone for a few minutes."

I look down at his beautiful cock hanging in front of me. Mesmerized, my hand slips around it as it begins rapidly growing in my hand. Soon I have my hands full of his 8" thick cock. I hear my husband still on the phone and slowly start masturbating Toby. Soon his eyes are closed, and his hips are moving with my hand. I let go of his cock and drop to my knees. My mouth takes over with my tongue swirling around his cockhead. I take his large cock in as deep as possible. I feel the veins in his cock start throbbing and Toby explodes his hot cum all over my face, hands and dress. I keep jacking him until he is drained. As he stuffs his cock into his pants, I bring my hand up so he can watch me lick his cum off it. Toby grabs me in a tight hug and kisses me very passionately, tasting his own cum on my face and in my mouth. We break apart and hear Greg finishing his call. Toby goes back to the living room while I wash my hands and face. I also wipe up the cum on the floor. Luckily my print dress hides all the wet cum spots on it.

I finish the dishes and join Greg and Toby. They slide apart and pat the sofa between them for me to sit. It is tight enough that I am touching both of them. My smile stays on my face throughout the game, but I couldn't say who won.

After the game, we walk Toby to the door. He hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Greg tells Toby to come over on Saturday again.

Two days later I see Toby out in the hot tub. I put on my bikini and join him. He has the biggest smile on his face watching me walk to him. I sit down with space between us and start talking like nothing has happened between us. Finally, Toby asks if I am okay with everything the other night. I tell him that I think that I "handled" his problem pretty good. Toby mentions his wife Allie coming home next week and his hopes to continue a close relationship with me. I give him a nice smile.

After several minutes I say, "Give me about 15 minutes in here by myself and I will go change clothes and come over to your side entrance door. This will shut up questioning looks from the windows that I see."

Toby leaves and I lean back in the tub. As I relax, I wonder what I am getting into. After holding Toby's massive cock and feeling his hot cum all over my hands, I know that I am going to fuck him. My pussy is tingling as I think of his cock entering it.

After several minutes of these thoughts, I go inside. I put on my shorts and a loose shirt to cover my braless breasts. I walk the short distance and as I come to Toby's condo the side door opens. I walk straight into Toby's arms. His shirtless muscular arms wrap tightly around me. I lean back and whip my shirt off. My bare breasts against his chest drives me wild. He steps back and taking my hand, leads me to his bedroom. The cover and sheet are turned down. As we stand there, he strips his shorts off. His beautiful cock springs free, already half hard. He easily slides my shorts and panties down and I sit on the edge of the bed. I put my hands on his hips and pull him to me. I put my hand on his cock and lift it to my mouth. There is a large drop of precum coming from his slit which my tongue reaches for. He tastes so good as my tongue swirls around the head. I suck on it lightly and bring his whole cockhead into my mouth. I release him and let my tongue slide down his cock to his large balls. I kiss and nip on each one, then come back up to slide the first few inches of his wonderful cock into my mouth. As Toby's cock hardens to his full 8" length and 6" girth, I release him.

I say, "Toby, I want all of that big, beautiful cock slowly slid inside my pussy until your balls hit my ass."

Toby is very happy to oblige me. He crawls between my legs and rubs his cock head on my clit. I know my juices are flowing. He slowly separates my pussy lips with his cockhead and slowly, so slowly, begins slipping his cock into me. My pussy is tingling as it stretches to its maximum. My emotional feelings are on overdrive as the biggest cock my pussy will ever know fully enters me. I feel his balls lodge against my ass. I wrap my legs around his waist and hold on as he strokes in and out. He begins to drive harder, and I tell him I also want deeper. As his breathing becomes gasps, I know he is getting closer.

My climax hits me very hard and fast as Toby gives me all of it. I feel his hot cum erupt into my pussy and know that his sperm has a very short trip to meet my womb. I wrap my arms and legs tightly around him to hold him tightly. My pussy is pulsating around that huge cock that is cumming deep inside me. My mind and body are both on overdrive as they want the completion of our sex so much. As Toby subsides his drives, I feel that marvelous cock begin to deflate. I continue to hold him tight, giving all his sperm time for a warm, short trip to my eggs. Slowly we separate and I drop down to lick his cock and balls clean, showing how thrilled I am with the sex. We both are hoping for another time together soon.

I am waiting for my husband as he comes in from work. I tell him that tonight should be the best time to get pregnant. We spend over an hour in the bedroom and hope it will result in pregnancy.

Toby comes over for Saturday dinner and we all have a great time. We only have light touches between Toby and me. He happily tells us that Allie will be coming home in three days. We make plans to all get together next weekend. Toby whispers in my ear "see you tomorrow".