All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 08'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it Can't wait for Ch 9

Loved it and the entire story so far. I knew Carrie was in for trouble but I thought from ch.7 that Darla wasn't the one to give it to her. If that is what Darla did to poor Carrie. I can't wait to see what Jill does to her. Or what happens when Julie returns Carrie's call? Hopefully the phone is still with Carries clothes in the trunk of Darla's car.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lovely

Good story. vivid feelings. A story worth reading. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Waiting with bated breath

For the next installment, Darla needs some payback and jill is the one to give it here with Carrie and Farin's help

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Punishment way too much for the "crime" committed

Admittedly I know next to nothing about BDSM, but I was utterly appalled by the whole Darla-Barb-Carrie scene. To me this goes way beyond mere punishment and into near-criminality. Where do such hellacious ideas come from, Jessica? I had to remind myself sometimes that I was reading a fiction story--I wanted to call the police on that Barb!!! One thought that came through my mind, though, was that anyone may do anything painful that they want to my body but can't take away my spirit. Another: Those bitches can't for ONE SECOND take away what is between Farin and Carrie, which, as you described, is priceless and can't be described in a thousand words. Carrie and Farin, you're beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not as much...

I was surprised at what they did. Not that the acts themselves shocked me, but that I was expecting so much more to happen. More so along the lines of spankings and things of the like and not so mental. I just can't find a reason not to read these stories. They are written so beautifully and the story is enticing.

-Tip

Goose7Goose7over 15 years ago
Lost for words

I dont know if i should rate this story with a 100, i mean a great story but i was so apalled to what they did to her. It was wrong and im hoping carry returns the favor one day

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

If she had any self respect she should get a golf club, sneak into Darlas bedroom in the middle of the night and break the bitches legs and then smash her evil hands. Then trash her motor cycle by launching it into a wall or a lake. If she is too much of a coward thats what her brothers or father are for. If any one treated my sister like this no one would find her body.

Maybe Farin and Carrie can grab the evil bitch and give her to some human traffickers it would be justice.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 12 years ago
WOW!!!

Lustywheels, most of us feel the same anger you do, but what you suggest would be a bit out of character for Carrie and Farin, wouldn't it?

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
such sweet sorrow

Well she hasn't paid hell, yet. Altho the saga continues, as does my interest in this story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lustywheels response is pretty much why this story is dumb. A blackmail victim might retaliate in unpredictable ways and Darla's gang has taken no precautions to ensure that Carrie isn't being pushed too far. She already snapped and beat the crap out of Courtney. They then threatened her with more violence. Which means that if Carrie snaps again, they'll likely end up with an even bigger mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1331 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES